Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jan-13, 17:41
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Awesome H.S. M/F match

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her two friends mock the boy and he's really upset. total humiliation. I wish producers would watch this and realize we want girls humiliating boys, not other males humiliating males.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-13, 18:50
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Awesome H.S. M/F match

awesome indeed! Here's an article from last year about Mallory:

Mallory Velte is girls state wrestling champion

By Democrat Staff
March 07, 2012 |

CAMERON PARK — Mallory Velte’s athletic endeavors in the area for El Dorado United soccer, NJB basketball and recreation softball are known to many. A Cameron Park resident, she was raised up here and attended William Brooks and Golden Hills schools.

Probably her biggest athletic accomplishment to date happened down the hill where Mallory attends Christian Brothers High School. Wearing Falcon colors, the junior won the recent CIF State Girls Wrestling title in the 132-pound weight category, decisioning Turlock senior Alexia Moreno 4-2 in overtime at the Lemoore Events Center.

“That was exciting after coming in fifth last year but scary because I’ll have to defend it (title),” said Mallory who started wrestling as a freshman. “It was sudden death overtime and she (Moreno) was shooting in, sprawled and I did a go-behind for the two points and it was over.”

As the No. 4 seed from the Sac-Joaquin Section, Velte pinned wrestlers from Salinas and Santa Anna before edging tournament favorite Cheyenne Youngblood, seeded No. 1 from the Southern Section, 2-1 in triple overtime in the semifinal — scoring and escape for the lead while preventing Youngblood from doing the same.

On varsity this year she won 50 percent of the matches she wrestled against boys (2-2) and went 33-5 overall. Her goal is to compete in Nationals this summer in North Dakota to become an All American.

Mallory still plays multiple sports. In addition to maintaining a 4-2 GPA she has run cross country and played lacrosse. This spring she’d like to give shot put a try on the Track and Field team.

Mallory was talked into wrestling by two coaches at Christian Brothers who saw her horsing around with friends during basketball conditioning. It’s now her favorite sport and she’d like to continue at the college level.

For the past three years Mallory has been a lifeguard and swim instructor at the Cameron Park CSD and if she returns this summer it’ll be as a state champion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-13, 12:17
scissors_friend1

Never liked people with this attitude - women or men.
Old 17-Jan-13, 12:37
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Her two friends mock the boy and he's really upset. total humiliation. I wish producers would watch this and realize we want girls humiliating boys, not other males humiliating males.
Thanks for the great match. Its a real match, not one scripted by producers, and some of us love a real competitive match. Nobody needs to humiliate anyone. And that girl is awesome - she's smaller than him, but stronger and muscles him all over the mat.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-15, 15:20
Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
awesome indeed! Here's an article from last year about Mallory:

Mallory Velte is girls state wrestling champion

By Democrat Staff
March 07, 2012 |

CAMERON PARK — Mallory Velte’s athletic endeavors in the area for El Dorado United soccer, NJB basketball and recreation softball are known to many. A Cameron Park resident, she was raised up here and attended William Brooks and Golden Hills schools.

Probably her biggest athletic accomplishment to date happened down the hill where Mallory attends Christian Brothers High School. Wearing Falcon colors, the junior won the recent CIF State Girls Wrestling title in the 132-pound weight category, decisioning Turlock senior Alexia Moreno 4-2 in overtime at the Lemoore Events Center.

“That was exciting after coming in fifth last year but scary because I’ll have to defend it (title),” said Mallory who started wrestling as a freshman. “It was sudden death overtime and she (Moreno) was shooting in, sprawled and I did a go-behind for the two points and it was over.”

As the No. 4 seed from the Sac-Joaquin Section, Velte pinned wrestlers from Salinas and Santa Anna before edging tournament favorite Cheyenne Youngblood, seeded No. 1 from the Southern Section, 2-1 in triple overtime in the semifinal — scoring and escape for the lead while preventing Youngblood from doing the same.

On varsity this year she won 50 percent of the matches she wrestled against boys (2-2) and went 33-5 overall. Her goal is to compete in Nationals this summer in North Dakota to become an All American.

Mallory still plays multiple sports. In addition to maintaining a 4-2 GPA she has run cross country and played lacrosse. This spring she’d like to give shot put a try on the Track and Field team.

Mallory was talked into wrestling by two coaches at Christian Brothers who saw her horsing around with friends during basketball conditioning. It’s now her favorite sport and she’d like to continue at the college level.

For the past three years Mallory has been a lifeguard and swim instructor at the Cameron Park CSD and if she returns this summer it’ll be as a state champion.
Seriously, I didn't see anything definitive, or even noteworthy about the girl.
Old 08-Feb-15, 01:35
Points: 3,375, Level: 24 Points: 3,375, Level: 24 Points: 3,375, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hello guys, first of all I'm sorry for my English. It's not my native language.
Everytime when I see matches like this one I'm thinking about one thing. How "smaller" guy should be to give woman chance for win. Really guys, she is much way more experience, she is much more proficient and smarter. I think many of You or typical observers cant realise that is SPORT. Not selfdefence, not street fight or war, this is SPORT and every sport has some rules. Wrestling is very specific cus you can not hit, you can not use all power becouse like in chess, every your move has some response. If opponent is much more experience that means he/she has and knows much more tricks.
My conclusion is that, compare facts about her. She is wrestler, lifeguard, swim instruction and much more but who is her opponent ? All this facts means he had no Chance for win. I can tell you more, woman and her body construction is ideal for sports like this. Much more body fat which means much more flexible, much more water and if she spent proper time in gym then experience girl can beat every non-experience guy (ok, mostly guys). That is my opinion so please, dont talk sh1t about "humiliation" that guy or any other becouse for them its also SPORT !
Look at karate or judo. There is many colours of belts its mean diferent level of sportmen. Please, take serious compare levels.
Old 08-Feb-15, 15:30
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

What a stupid commentes from those two cows, really stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-16, 19:32
Points: 7,838, Level: 37 Points: 7,838, Level: 37 Points: 7,838, Level: 37
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,006 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The post is private and can't be viewed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lully For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-16, 20:07
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I can't wait to live in a world where boys and girls can compete together in combat sports as equals (with the exception of boxing and mma) without the assumption that males are fundamentally superior to females - it's as harmful to young boys as it is to girls and can nurture deeply held feelings of misogyny in boys who feel this kind of humiliation. Instead of saying he is pathetic, she should be recognized as a strong athlete and he should be encouraged to keep improving his game. I understand that this makes many people feel a certain way but I look forward to a world where we no longer have to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bi0mega For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-16, 20:13
Points: 10,193, Level: 43 Points: 10,193, Level: 43 Points: 10,193, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Can someone dowload this video and post as public?? i can't see cause its a private video Thanks in advance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hajime For This Useful Post: