Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 27-Mar-16, 15:07
Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32 Points: 5,702, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mean Babysitter Part 3: The End

The following is a work of fiction.

Hey everyone! It's Sam again, and I will now tell you about the final time my babysitter Susan dominated me.
The last time was nothing compared to what happened recently. As usual my parents were going out because it was a Friday night, and Susan came over to watch me. She was black leggings and a blue tank top. As soon as my parents left she immediately pushed me down and put her foot on my throat. She said she didn't want to waste time playing games and just wanted to get started.
My throat was getting crushed under her bare foot. She said this time she wants to try something new. She wanted to sit on me while I was unconscious. As her foot added more pressure my vision began to blur. The 30 year old woman standing over me was starting to disappear. With one final push I was knocked out.
Apparently she recorded everything she did to me on her phone. She moved away that week and it was the last time I ever saw her. The last image I had of her in person was of her stepping on my throat. She sent me the video though, so I'll tell you what happened.
After I was out she took her foot off me and started laughing at my unconscious body. She picked me up and placed me on the couch. The she turned around and slowly sat down on my stomach. My body was so relaxed that her butt sank in all the way. She loved it. She even started bouncing on it. Then she decided that my stomach wasn't enough. My chest would be more comfortable for her because then she could sit on my boobs. So she got up and dropped herself on them. She brought the camera closer to my face and it was clear that I was drooling. She wiped it off with her foot, and stuck it back in my mouth. That made her laugh so hard.
Before my parents came home she bounced on me some more. She even sat on my face for a few seconds. She heard my parents pulling in the driveway. So as one last thing she stood on my stomach and jumped on it, and used her butt to land on my torso. I woke up hours later in my room. My entire body was sore, but at least it was over. It was finally over.
The Following User Says Thank You to unknownbro17 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-16, 16:50
Points: 3,742, Level: 25 Points: 3,742, Level: 25 Points: 3,742, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mean Babysitter Part 3: The End

nice story

Tags
babysitter