Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-16, 02:46
Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23 Points: 3,140, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wonder Woman Goddess demolishing cruel nephew part 1

My first story :

Thanks to hindu mythology .

once there lived a prince named Iskan, who ruled his subjects violently,ruthlessly always tortured them by making them as slaves by crushing their manliness,cutting out their tongues,shaving their head .

one day the prince's Aunt named Moogambika visited him to get news form his state about the welfare of people, stepped forth dressed in
an imperial red saree with gold trim that clung to a full shapely figure in
such manner that instilled longing among all who viewed her with every
movement she made. She was stunningly beautiful with light tanned skin with a small delicate looking face, a slim elegant nose and a small sensual mouth
that any man longed to kiss. Her long hair flowed loose like a dark river down
her back. Under long sleek arching eyebrows were brown almond shaped eyes with thick eyelashes.Her arms were thick as stone pillars yet looked silky smooth and well toned, shining with radiant health. Lightly tanned they were unquestionably feminine arms yet dangerously strong

soon she discovered they were ill treated .she questioned her nephew about it. He answered ruthlessly to her to which Ishkan's mother got angry and asked him to fall at her Aunt's feet,where the proud prince neglected and said "she's just a woman why should I fall at her feet '?

A little flashback :

long ago when the prince was born,he born with four arms ,four legs resembled as a demon. A sage claimed he will get normal when he his put on a divine lap,that lap turns out to be his own Aunt,moogambika and the sage also warned that she will have the power to destroy him as well as his father,so the mother of Ishkan,kaikeyi fell at her feet asking to show mercy to her son always,but Ishkan's father ,Devarata was reluctant to fall at her divine anklet feet as he was a proud king.Then moogambika promised that she will not harm him until he commits thousand sins but said " if he steps in his father's steps then I will slay him .so the mother asked Moogambika to take the child with her and raise him up as his own son and should feed him with good qualities and make him as a great warrior,she can bring him at the age of 18 for the prince coronation thinking it will save his son's life ,at the same time Moogambika warned her about the evil doings by the king and stated she has the power to slay him with her foot and the mother replied that his son will change his father in the future and then left the place .

After the coronation the prince turned into a evil ruler ,torturing his subjects then the prince asked her Aunt to get away form the kingdom and said "you have no power here ,you are just a woman you can't question a prince " while Moogambika called the minster and collected the list of evil doings by his nephew and it had surpassed thousand sins ,Then the prince raged in anger scolded her aunt that he's gonna reach two thousand sins soon (as he's aware of the tale )

Then Moogambika came to the center of the assembly and challenged her Nephew to a one on one duel,the prince mocked her Aunt claiming "woman deserves to do house hold works " and said "I can kill you with one arm "
then moogambika stomped the floor in anger (which is disrespect) then the raged prince charged on his aunt ,she grappled his hands pressed him so hard that he went to his knees easily,The prince started to sweat all over the face by seeing his mighty Aunt prevailing over him .

Then his Aunt kicked him in the chest the prince fell down on his back,then Moogambikka tucked the saree in to her hips by raising it up which gave her good flexibility to use her leg and made people to see her divine anklet leg,she came at her nephew and kicked at his face ferociously by grappling his two hands then the mighty Moogambika first kicked his face then his chest repeatedly until he started to bleed, Ishkan soon realized his Aunt is uncontrollable but its too late already after making his nephew vomit blood by pressing his pelvis harder Moogambikka let that vicious repetition .

The prince fell down on the feet of her aunt,by placing his head at the top of her anklet feet and felt humiliated and soon stood up only to see his Aunt grappling his neck and breaking his ribs with her divine thighs and the prince lost his consciousness for a minute and fell down again at her feet now Mookambika folded her strong and smooth arms over the neck of Ishkan with so much pressure and cutting off the air soon Ishkan realized that he's going to die in the hands of a lady who fed him and took care of him and cried "mother ,mother pls let go of me " which moved the heart of his Aunt as she couldn't kill her own nephew .

Then Ishakan wantedly fell at the feet of his Aunt's anklet feet and begged for mercy to which Moogambika said " why are you falling at the feet of a women I am inferior to you ,you mighty prince ? then kicked him in the chest by remembering his bad deeds and went to his side where he's laying down with pain and squeezed her legs hard causing her calves to cut deep against his sides With that her legs visibly tensed and grew harder as they squeezed. So hard did her legs squeeze that the sides were squashed up by her wide powerful calves that he threw back his broken head and screamed. His chest and torso distorted under the enormous pressure as her calves became deep wide slabs of sharp ridged power that looked harder than metal.

"Can you feel your ribs cracking my dear nephew?" she taunted as his writhed in agony between her daunting calves. Her quadriceps too swelled up to enormous size as they poured immeasurable power through to her calves. "Can you feel your liver, spleen and stomach being crushed to jelly by my calves alone? which you used to play with when you were a mere boy? "

Ishkan started to beg to his Aunt with folded hands and cried a lot with pain and Moogambikka moved her calves to the bottom of the stomach where Ishkan started to vomit black blood, on seeing her nephew cry a lot she stopped for a while and said " even I am capable to kill you now I will not do so Since I treated you as my own son and fed you with this own hand by no way I can kill you Since I vowed to slay you as you surpassed the thousand sins I have no other choice " in a deep voice .

Now Moogambika planted her foot on his young chest with sheer force and stood like Mahishashura Mardini (Goddess Durga,Anahita ) then he watched her anklet the one which he played with when he was a small boy now he was cuddling at it with the fear of life then the prince to everyone's shock shouted " I will be your slave for life long " then Mookambika looked at her Nephew who's holding her foot in fear with a smile and said "you think being a slave is easier ? no it isn't ,slaves were treated with respect in other states but here the law says that slaves should lose their manliness ,tongue and hair same applies to you "

then moogambikka while holding his nephews two legs higher started to stomp in his sack so harder that Ishkan started to vomit blood all over the mouth and nose ,she continued to stomp him like that till he loses his manliness and his two testicles were broken by her bare foot ,the subjects in the council are shocked to see their prince is no longer a man ,the whole place was filled with the prince's cry and the prince covered his testicle with hands in pain .

The people watching the whole scene thought to themselves that the justice is being done to the cruel prince .after crushing his manliness ,Mookambika sat on golden chair by putting her right feet on top of the neck of Ishkan and the left foot on the bottom of the head . Mookambika pressed her Nephew's throat harder so he will open his mouth and grabbed his tongue while the nephew holded her feet and cried " please not my tongue have mercy " "Of course. I will show you the same mercy you showed to your subjects" she said ,she ignored the cry and cut off the tongue of her nephew ,he cried awfully remembering his bad deeds but the subjects were so happy on seeing the prince punished like this .

As his cry became irritating ,Goddess Moogambikka with her calves closed his mouth and ordered the female servants to shave his head and placed her other foot on his pelvis and said in teasing voice "how does it feel to have lost your tongue ,penis in your own place at the feet of a women " the boy started crying and she continued "you will be like this the rest of your life ,you will eat by my feet ,will drink by my feet as you felt so proud to fall at my feet " by that time they finished shaving his head and continued "this is the half punishment equivalent to death ,the other punishment is when I kill your evil father cruelly at your own sight "

To crown her as the new Queen ,they Poured water over her and then milk, while pouring milk ,she tucked her toe on his nephew's mouth so he may drink some of it and to ease the pain of the tongue cut ,the nephew looked at her with a cow face and joined his palms together and worshiped her .Her Aunt promised him that he will take care of him and will punish his father for making such a good boy as a evil tyrant .

By that time the king has heard the humiliation of his son at the hands of Mookambika and took two Akshaushinis to attack her to seek revenge and save his son from her .

-To be continued

Next part war between Mookambika and the king ,Devarata in battlefield .

The Following User Says Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-16, 12:52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess demolishing cruel nephew part 1

part 2 : The stage for battle is set :

Devarata sent a messenger to Moogambika's palace to inform about the upcoming war. Moogambikka felt sad that Devarata cunningly avoided to meet her one on one which would have saved many innocent souls .

The messenger informed that Devarata now has two Akshaushinis but king Hiranyakashpu decided to join his ally with additional one Akshaushinis which made Moogambika restless as she has heard of his glorious tale

He did severe penance to please Brahma,the god of creation. Impressed by this act, Brahma offers him any thing he wants.Hiranyakashipu asks for a tricky boon. That he would not die either on earth or in space; nor in fire nor in water; neither during day nor at night; neither inside nor outside (of a home); nor by a man,animal or God; neither by inanimate nor by animate being but fails to ask protection from women as they are inferior to men .

Moogambika thought that Hiranyakashipu is invincible even she can't kill him ,the messenger then saw prince Ikshan lying beneath the feet of Moogambika with shaved head ,then Moogambika invited the messenger to have a feast with her ,he was offered in a golden plate with variety of items and felt remorse on seeing the mighty prince had to eat the food placed on moogambikka's feet which was kept on his mouth,after the prince ate the food by mostly licking at her feet ,Moogambika washed her feet which was given as water for the proud prince ,The messenger felt happy on seeing the prince getting his food ,water all the three times a day as most slaves are made to starve ,he saluted her for her kindness to even the most evil creature and asked her about the date for the war ,Moogambikka replied the war should begin before 10 days for chitra pournami and informed that will be the day when the proud king will be slayed by me in a cruel way along with his followers ,the messenger also informed that Devarata's side will consist of 20 commander in chief along with Hiranyaksha ,the brother of Hiranyakashipu and asked about her army .

Moogambika replied that since she has punished her evil nephew in most dangerous way.
Kuntibhojan's daughter named as Maheswari joined her side with her army .The messenger felt terrified hearing the name of Maheswari as she's a great warrior with broad breast and broad powerful arms , broad thighs, powerful calves, milk white in color even in her teenage years she has slayed powerful kings in the battle field with her Gada(a powerful weapon) and she had already vowed to slay Hiranyaksha for his evil atrocities .

Then Moogambika replied that from Yadava clan ,the queen named as Ramya will help her with her army ,the messenger has heard about Queen Ramya, she was a small peasant girl who was married by the king lavana when she defeated the commander in chief of yadava in a open challenge then she became the queen ,soon she found that her husband is ruling the country in evil way by threatening and killing the innocents, then she challenged her husband to a one on one duel and defeated him in open court she finished her husband by placing her foot on his face and grabbed the king's crown and placed it on her head ,the king died slowly under her feet cruelly as she crushed his skull with one foot . from then the queen ruled her country happily .

The messenger asked " is that all ? "

" i think this is enough to finish the adhramic rulers and their followers " said the queen .

Then the messenger left the place and informed Devarata about moogambikka's war preparation and mentioned about the two commander in chief .

Devarata laughed very hard hearing that Moogambikka is coming to war with just two commander in chief ,and said he will crush all of them cruelly, but Hiranyaksha trembled in fear hearing that Maheswari will be at war as he had heard that she vowed to killed her but he didn't showed his fear to his friends.

on the other side Hiranyakashipu had a near heart attack by hearing the name of Ramya as he has heard of her tale,she thought of her dark skin and her slimmy body with long hair she resembled goddess kali ,she had bulk biceps , Hiranyakashipu saw her strong calves and her golden anklets when she mercilessly stomped on her own husband's head as he was watching that scene from the sides with fear ,Lavana was his friend when Ramya beat him to pulp lavana saw Hiranyakashipu for help as he's invincible but Hiranyakashipu felt that if he interfered in their duel then Ramya with enraged anger will be able to kill him, so much was her might that day in full anger .but just like his brother , Hiranyakashipu gave false hope to Devarata that he will kill Ramya and her army easily .

-to be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-16, 12:53
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess demolishing cruel nephew part 1

part 3 -The battle begins

The servants poured turmeric water over the naked body of Moogambikka and then milk was poured on her body while Ishkan massaged his Aunt's feet ,easing the pain from her foot and preparing her for the battle, she was dressed in dark red silk saree ,wore golden bangles,also wore wonderful golden necklace and beautiful golden arm ring around her biceps ,a beautiful huge diadem which made her look like a goddess.

meanwhile Maheswari prepared for battle by meditating ,she wore a silver anklet and a light red saree ,Ramya was bathed in milk and turmeric water wore a green silk saree and all other things were covered in gold and a long ear ring which looked exceedingly beautiful she wore a huge golden anklet which looked pleasantly on her dark feet.

Then they assembled their army of one akshaushini against Devarata's three
akshaushini,the battle started after the three goddess sounded with their conch shell in their chariot ,soon the battle begun.

moogambika came down the chariot with a trident and started killing all the
soldiers in one side ,then Ramya poured arrows to kill other soldiers ,Maheshwari came down with her gada and took one of the commander in chief,maheshwari attacked him with her gada and soon killed him then the other enraged commander approached her soon

Ramya joined with maheshwari and crushed them to death. soon Devarata in fear asked his army to fall back and used the army of Lavana's father who came for revenge for his son's death at the hands of Ramya,his daughter in law.

After three days of ferocious battle ,lavana's father named as Lankha who was old in age but had a bulky body with white hairs and rage in eyes to crush the peasant girl.Lankha attacked Ramya first with arrows in his chariot . soon Ramya made him bowless,chariot less,armor less soon he fell down and felt humiliated,Ramya had a chance to cut off the heads of Lankha but spared him since he was her father-in-law who treated her as a daughter .

soon enraged Lankha picked up a gada and attacked Ramya ,she too picked up a gada and attacked him quickly Lankha fell down on his back and the gada loosened from his grasp ,then the old king tried to get the gada by straddling on the ground with pain but soon found his wrist trampled by Ramya ,in pain Lankha cried a lot and felt humiliated that such a small girl was able to beat him.

Ramya placed her another foot on his neck and said " you've come for your son's death ,am I not like your daughter ?I killed him to save our people ,A demon should be slayed is that wrong ? " she pressed her throat harder so that he had to hold her strong calves in pain which looked exceedingly beautiful then Lankha cried in pain " I am sorry ,you are like my daughter please forgive me ,I have done that in rage " then Lankha asked his army to ledge their support to her then when Ramya turned her back and went to her army,suddenly the cunning Lankha threw a sword at her which cut her biceps slightly and enraged Ramya on seeing the cheap shot of Lankha jumped with one foot hitting at the chest of Lankha who had white chest hair and she stood on his chest and mocked "is this your heroism ?crooked guys like you don't deserve to live and
raised him up and hit him with her powerful fist soon Lankha's face started to bleed and with a powerful thigh to rips lankha felt at her feet as the last hit just broke his rips .

Lankha watched her face from her feet with a begging gesture ,Ramya replied " I will send you to your son ."she lifted him using his hair, with another thigh to the rips she made him to go on his knee then she removed her golden anklet and wrapped it around his neck ,by resting her foot on his back she began to strangle
him with her anklet .

soon she cut his breath ,he fell unconscious on the ground with little life .Ramya placed her foot on his neck just like she did to her evil husband and started to make a hole in the ground with his face ,she pressed him harder that half of his head was inside the ground .

soon the old warrior started to tremble his legs in pain and also while holding on to her feet ,he started to bleed from the neck because of the anklet around his neck ,the anklet pierced into his neck and he was completely covered with blood ,while holding onto her legs with shivering hands soon he died in huge pain .

Ramya then dug out his head and removed the anklet dipped in blood and tied it back then Ramya while placing her foot on his head blew her conch shell gloriously .

On seeing this above scene Hiranyakashpu trembled in fear of her as he knows that Lankha had the strength of 100 elephants also Devarata was shell shocked as he lost his army to Mookambikka .

The war continued for next four days with army arrays only ,fearing his army being destroyed devarata sent Hirayaksha to kill Mookambikka .

Hirayaksha came against Maheshwari and felt terrified at her broad breast and broad biceps which could crush rocks .

-To be continued

Next part Death of Hirayaksha and Hiranyakapsha .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kishore For This Useful Post: