Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-May-17, 20:56
Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93 Points: 45,647, Level: 93
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,774 Times in 471 Posts
Default Re: Grappling Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwltabb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I bought the first BJJPrincess video and it was another example of GG over exaggerating in the vid description. She is no where near the level they seem to suggest and the guy just seem to submit to anything.

Interesting to hear the above about the 2nd vid but I've been burned one too many times by GG now, the lack of previews has cost me money on vids I don't enjoy.
See, I skipped that one, because Pepe is a 109 pound man who doesn't seem to me to be in very good health. He might be the right opponent for someone like Fyona, who has no skill but could just roll on top of him and crush him, but why use him to showcase BJJ skill?? Of course he submits to everything - he's probably in the bottom 1% of men by strength.
Old 10-May-17, 23:07
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,111 Times in 4,078 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
See, I skipped that one, because Pepe is a 109 pound man who doesn't seem to me to be in very good health. He might be the right opponent for someone like Fyona, who has no skill but could just roll on top of him and crush him, but why use him to showcase BJJ skill?? Of course he submits to everything - he's probably in the bottom 1% of men by strength.
They must have recruiting posters in every Florida muscular dystrophy clinic, homes for incurables etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-17, 00:49
brach311

Yes. This. This is also why they are my favorite producer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksTheNewOrange [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have read some of this thread & bought about a dozen videos from this site since discovering it over the last few months.

Everyone has different tastes but what I like about GG is that it's not the same old crap. Some people dont like 'small man vs bigger woman' matchups, but personally, I hate watching a 120lbs model "beat" a big guy. It's so obviously fake that it does nothing for me. Watching a guy lay there & get scissored is OK if the woman is reallly hot - but even then, once you've seen it once you've seen it all.

Watching a guy obviously co-operate, or tap before a hold is even applied, ruins the whole thing for me. Although this happens in some of their videos, it doesnt happen in all by any means. I'd much much much rather watch a 5'0 tall guy be totally over-matched, but try his ass off.

Bought a video by LizVeyron - she's good but too cold & calculating for my taste.

My favourite is Lucy & I'm surprised she doesnt seem to get mentioned much in this thread. She's absolutely gorgeous but big enough & seemingly experienced enough, to still seem a threat against most of the guys they put her against.

For instance, in her latest video -GGHumiliated6 - I was kinda worried when there was butt & foot kissing because this can lend itself to be a very obviously submissive video. But to be fair to the guy, during the initial wrestling, he is either trying pretty hard, or doing a very good job of making it appear that way (& if looks real, I ain't that bothered which tbh). In a previous match, when the guy wasnt providing much resistance, she called him out on it, which was actually kinda reassuring.

Edit: Wish to God they'd put previews up though. Even if it's just 15 seconds
Old 11-May-17, 18:16
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I also fee I wasted my money on this one as well. WTF?? Pepe does not even try. The slug taps before anything happens! In reality he would his ass kicked but at least give it some effort!! The only "little guy" that even trys at all is Bosco. The rest act like they are quads that can't use their arms or legs for anything. Bosco or nothing for me from now on. I have purchased many, many videos from them over the years and think they are still the best but they are getting away from what makes them different. I hope GG's gets it together. I do like seeing some new blood but PLEASE put in some EFFORT!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sailorboy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-17, 20:32
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I also fee I wasted my money on this one as well. WTF?? Pepe does not even try. The slug taps before anything happens! In reality he would his ass kicked but at least give it some effort!! The only "little guy" that even trys at all is Bosco. The rest act like they are quads that can't use their arms or legs for anything. Bosco or nothing for me from now on. I have purchased many, many videos from them over the years and think they are still the best but they are getting away from what makes them different. I hope GG's gets it together. I do like seeing some new blood but PLEASE put in some EFFORT!!!!
If you have bought many gg videos you should have learned to be extremely careful when reading a description: nowhere in ggbjjprincess do they say that Pepe tries and puts any effort. This is the thing with gg. If they don't say something in the description, don't expect to see it in the video.
Old 12-May-17, 04:58
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

Lets ask Jennifer to interview Bosco.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-17, 08:08
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I haven't buy the videos with Pepe, but i read the description on grapplingGirls clips4sale store.
I am not here for criticize, but they choose a male opponent that it's smaller than me?
I read he is 5’4” and 109 pounds.

Of course i am not expert in wrestling, but i am 5'7" and 149 lbs.
Can't they choose someone like me, or maybe bigger?
Just saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wreath For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 17:26
Points: 4,554, Level: 28 Points: 4,554, Level: 28 Points: 4,554, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Me too !! I only uy the vids with Bosco, but I dont know why they always take tall girls, I would love to see him wrestling against strong powerful and sexy girls :-p !!
Old 22-May-17, 17:50
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I find grapplinggirls are hit or miss... sometimes I get exactly what I expected. However, it's quite a gamble, as all you have to go on is a single photo and a dodgy description. One time, I got a video without a foot choke - the description said it was in there. It didn't ruin the video, or devalue it too much, but it goes to show you don't know what you're buying.

The least they could do is add a gif. Better yet, preview clips would be nice. All you can do though is search for screens hots online. There's a thread on the forum in the pictures section, though it's obviously no where near all inclusive. Your best bet is just to search for reviews, snippets, and so on.
Old 23-May-17, 03:33
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find grapplinggirls are hit or miss... sometimes I get exactly what I expected. However, it's quite a gamble, as all you have to go on is a single photo and a dodgy description. One time, I got a video without a foot choke - the description said it was in there. It didn't ruin the video, or devalue it too much, but it goes to show you don't know what you're buying.

The least they could do is add a gif. Better yet, preview clips would be nice. All you can do though is search for screens hots online. There's a thread on the forum in the pictures section, though it's obviously no where near all inclusive. Your best bet is just to search for reviews, snippets, and so on.
They don't care, because people keep buying their videos. Why, I don't know? I keep going back to read their descriptions of their latest videos, and I really don't trust anything they say. Not sure what to make of their latest video, but I'm sure its just rubbish.

I find fightpulse are now really honest, mwz are also really honest, and have some great videos.
Reality girls are ok, but they write a 5000 word essay for each video.

Tags
gina, grappling girls, kaycee