Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-17, 22:29
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Image Re: Family trolling

Guys, by the way, the character Myrna Gović is actually based on a real girl that I know. This is the girl I based her on.

A few differences between the character and the original girl:
- The character picks fights with stronger opponents, while the actual girl cries out of fear and calls the police if she believes that there will be a fight with her involved.
- The character is approximately two years older than the actual girl.
- The character is a Croat from Serbian origin, while the actual girl doesn't have any roots in Yugoslavia. She isn't even Slavic.

But, for the part of giving scary faces, being resentful, being dishonest and suing people, I think I mimicked the actual girl pretty well.

All characters in this story are based on real persons I know, except for Polnui Douraque. He is based on a comic book character.

The story is still completely fictional, by the way.
Attached Images
File Type: png foto1.png (1.10 MB, 149 views)
File Type: png foto2.png (293.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg foto3.jpg (184.8 KB, 110 views)
File Type: png foto4.png (486.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: png foto6.png (678.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: png foto7.png (1.38 MB, 68 views)
File Type: png foto8.png (382.2 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png foto9.png (975.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg foto10.jpg (58.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: png foto11.png (750.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: png foto12.png (382.7 KB, 184 views)
File Type: png foto13.png (230.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: png foto14.png (425.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg foto5.jpg (377.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: png foto15.png (282.2 KB, 123 views)
File Type: png foto16.png (461.0 KB, 58 views)
File Type: png foto17.png (367.3 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 14-May-17 at 19:48.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-17, 23:51
Last Achievements

Default Re: Family trolling

Part 12. Reunion.

As Sjaak van der Wolk was crawling away from the garden of the Govićes, he tried to stand up. However, the pain in his left thigh was still too much to put weight on, so he decided to keep crawling. He did hear Myrna Gović’s voice, so he knew he wasn’t far away enough. As Sjaak van der Wolk did his best to get away, a beautiful pair of feet entered his vision. They looked awfully familiar. As he looked up the shins, thighs, blue dress, chest and finally, the face, he saw Myrna Gović standing there, looking mischievously.

„Ha, found ya!“, after which Myrna Gović wanted to deliver a kick, but quickly realised that she was in the open streets and people could see her doing it. Then Myrna Gović decided to hold her kick and pretend like she was helping Sjaak van der Wolk up by crouching next to Sjaak van der Wolk, putting his left arm over het shoulder and that way, allowing him to walk. However, what none of the outsiders knew, was what Myrna Gović had planned next for Sjaak van der Wolk. Both Sjaak van der Wolk and Myrna Gović knew it, but the people on the streets didn’t. Moreover, there weren’t any people on the streets at that time, but the risk of being spotted while committing an aggressive act was still there. Myrna Gović walked Sjaak van der Wolk towards her garden again, to finish what she has started. However, Myrna Gović stopped dead in her tracks when a strangly smiling, bald man appeared, now with a mustache.

„Long time no see“, he said. It was Polnui Douraque.

„So... You must be Sjaak, right? I heard about you, but you look hurt. What happened to you?“, Polnui Douraque asked.

Sjaak van der Wolk: „I had a fight, with the wrong person.“
Polnui Douraque: „Shit happens. So who’s the person you fought? And how did the fight start?“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „Under these circumstances, I am not keen on giving you all the details, but it’s this girl here, that keeps me standing.“
Polnui Douraque: „You... actually got beat up... by a girl... Hehehehehehe. Hahahahaa. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! Beat up my a girl! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Unbelievable, a fellow like you. Oh, hahahahah HAHAHAAHA!!! This is wonderful! :-D :-D :-D “

Myrna Gović, although being scared of Polnui Douraque’s presence, couldn’t stifle a smile. Even Sjaak van der Wolk smiled a little, but then he said: „Well, it isn’t that fun if you are the one who received the beating."

„Oh, I want to fight this girl too. Can we go to your garden?“, Polnui Douraque asked.
Sjaak van der Wolk: „That’s where we are heading.“
Polnui Douraque: „Great!“

After arrival in the garden, Sjaak van der Wolk was suddenly violently thrown to the ground by Myrna Gović. It hurt Sjaak van der Wolk a bit, but he quickly got over it. Myrna Gović faced Polnui Douraque, and asked: „So, what do you want now?“

Polnui Douraque: „I want a one-on-one fight, with you, Myrna Gović.“
Myrna Gović started to shudder, but then tried to calm herself down. Finally, she adopted a fighting stance, and said: „Well, if you desire the same fate as Sjaak van der Wolk, then bring it on!“

There stood Myrna Gović, in a blue dress, showing off her powerful legs, beautiful feet, arms and menacing face. Polnui Douraque was dressed in shorts, socks in sandals and a blouse. Being bald with a grin, he admired the sexiness of Myrna Gović. Although he came to kill her to receive his five grand, he just couldn’t imagine murdering such a lovely lady. He already showed mercy to her back in Novo Mesto because she was so beautiful and helpless, and althoug he planned otherwise, he felt the same way right now. It appeared that he wasn’t as ruthless as he wanted himself to believe. „Where I am going to find something like this is I kill her?“, he devised to himself. Therefore, Polnui Douraque, feeling slightly obnoxious about having to change his plans once again, decided to just have a play and then go.

Lihanna Gović was still running around Zadar, looking for Sjaak van der Wolk. Myrna Gović intentionally didn’t call her, still being mad at her and afraid that she would again perform a negative interference. Lihanna Gović wasn’t there for the countdown, so Myrna Gović did it herself. Finally, she screamed (quite hard): „START!“

As Myrna Gović and Polnui Douraque circled each other, Myrna Gović could see the mischievous smile on Polnui Douraque’s face. „What a pervert! What might he be thinking about? It must have been something really disgusting.“, Myrna Gović thought to herself. All the while Polnui Douraque didn’t have any thoughts while smiling at Myrna Gović and circling her. He just waited for Myrna Gović to strike, so he could counter it. He was curious what kind of attack a girl like this could come up with. But, just as Sjaak van der Wolk did when he saw Myrna Gović for the first time in Zadar, Polnui Douraque couldn’t fail to notice Myrna Gović’es newly gained muscle definition. It was so... sexually exciting!

Suddenly, Myrna Gović made put her foot on the ground, turned around and gave Polnui Douraque a hard kick on his left cheek with the upper side of her right foot. In the wake of that kick, she quickly turned around the other way and gave Polnui Douraque a kick to his other cheek with the sole of her right foot. Polnui Douraque barely had the time to staggered backwards when that same sole crashed into his mouth, right under his nose. For impact, she held her foot there for a second instead of withdrawing it immediately. When she withdrew it, Polnui Douraque’s lip was bleeding. He was debased at what just happened and trepidation started to kick in after this demonstration of power. However, Romania Gović, the fourteen years old little sister of Myrna Gović appeared and asked: „Who is this creep?“

Polnui Douraque looked slightly to the side to see a little, fragile girl standing in thight shorts, a shirt and no shoes or socks. He licked his lips and looked at her and her body in lust. „Beautiful“, he quietly said. Romania Gović stared at him in disgust.

Myrna Gović also abhorred Polnui Douraque’s remark and wanted to kick him again, when Polnui Douraque suddenly asked her: „Don’t you feel the spider on your foot?“. Myrna Gović quickly glanced at her right foot and then the left one, after she felt a devastating punch to her jaw, after which Myrna Gović fell down and lost consciousness. Both Sjaak van der Wolk (standing on hands and knees) and Romania Gović were shocked after seeing this dirty trick, and how he knocked out Myrna Gović. Sjaak van der Wolk saw a knuckle-buster on Polnui Douraque’s right fist.

„Hey, that’s cheating!“, Sjaak van der Wolk said. „You aren’t allowed to use weapons in this fight!“

„She knows martial arts, which counts as a weapon as well“, Polnui Douraque responded, not even looking Sjaak van der Wolk in the eyes. He moved his gaze to the anguished Romania Gović, and started running after her with a big, dirty smile on his face. Romania Gović ran inside and yelled „HHEEEELLPPP!!“ at the top of her lungs, but her father wasn’t home and her mother was in a weak mental state since the last time Polnui Douraque knocked her out, so she wasn’t capable of intervening either. Moreover, she was a small and fat lady, not really capable of doing something anyway, even if she was sober and tried. Romania Gović ran through the living room while screaming and tears running down her face, with Polnui Douraque lustfully chasing her. She ran upstairs, as did Polnui Dourque. There, Jeroen Gović, the 17-years old fellow with brown hair, came out of his room after hearing his little sister’s screams. He saw Romania Gović running with tears past him, while a bald guy chased her. He attempted to block his way, but was met with a hard punch to his forehead with his knuckle-buster, knocking him out and with some blood escaping. Romania Gović entered a room and quickly shut the door, but before she could lock it, Polnui Douraque forced the door open. Romania Gović quickly attempted an escape, but she was in a room with just one way in and out. There wasn’t any other way for her to run. As she saw the bald guy cornering her, she quickly looked around and saw a 15 kilogramme dumbbell that Myrna Gović sometimes used. She took it to throw, but the dumbbell was too heavy for an effective throw. Two hands grabbed Romania Gović and threw her to a nearby bed. Romania Gović rolled onto her stomach to be able to quickly stand up to run away, but a just as she did that, a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled her back. Polnui Douraque attempted to pull her pants down, but het met great resistance, since Romania Gović was kicking around with her legs at him incessantly at full might, never tiring and being very tenacious in her revolt. Polnui Douraque finally Romania Gović’s left ankle with his left hand and punched the side of the knee of her left leg with his right fist, resulting in a scary sound and Romania Gović screaming in agony while her left leg didn’t respond any more. As the tears were almost flowing out of her eyes and she made ear-deafening high pitched sound out of pain and fear, Polnui Douraque removed her tight shorts. Then he yanked her underwear off, ripping it off. With admiration, he stared at her developing, hairless vagina. Then he unzipped his shorts and took them off, together with his underwear. In the meantime, Romania Gović once again tried to get away, but with a left leg that didn’t respond, she did get far. Polnui Douraque stopped her by grabbing her left leg, pulled her back to the bed and then grabbed both of Romania Gović’es wrists and tried to force his erect dick into her vagina. Just before he could proceed, he heard a ear-deafening scream, „Alllaaaaaahh Ahkbar!!!“, after which a bag hit his head and made him fall to the ground with a thud. In an act of instant panic, Polnui Douraque tried to jump through the window, but the window was closed and the glass was thicker and stronger than Polnui Douraque expected. He bounced off the window and then, with lots of pain in his shoulder, he decided to run back the way he came into the room he was in. While running away, he saw Romania Gović also crawling away, since her left leg hurt from Polnui Douraque’s hit. Polnui Douraque fell over Romania Gović, but then stood up and ran further. He ran so uncarefully that he fell from the stairs with his head down and lost consciousness. Romania Gović just crawled to another room, far, far away from the bag that was being thrown, until she saw a man with a beard and a hat appear on the head of the staircase, also crawling and laughing his ass of.

„HahahahahahahahaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I should have done this prank ages ago! You both fell for it, idiots! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahaha!", Sjaak van der Wolk continued laughing while tears almost escaped his face.

Romania Gović, still crying and sobbing, looked up at Sjaak van der Wolk with a look and admiration and an almost invisible smile, but without saying anything. Sjaak van der Wolk looked back and said: „This little fellow here is a criminal. He entered someone’s house without permission, which is a criminal offense in Croatia. Unless you are planning to forgive him, I suggest you report him to the police. I can’t stand people like that, but it’s your house, so I can’t file the report.“

Right after that, Sjaak van der Wolk continued: „Your brother has a concussion, but he should be fine. Myrna Gović is still sleeping. I think I will leave before shits hits the fan, because I don’t like complications.“

After that, Sjaak van der Wolk carefully crawled downstairs, since the kick to his thigh still hurt a lot and prevented him from walking. Then he crawled through the garden on his way out, until a pair of beautiful feet entered his vision. He slowly looked upwards, along with the powerful looking legs, blue dress, breasts whose shape were almost visible through the dress and finally, the face, looking menacing. A scary female face with brown hair stood there: Myrna Gović. Sjaak van der Wolk startled and shivers went running down his spine. How could she be up so fast? Wasn’t she knocked out? Why... HOW?!?!?!

Myrna Gović: „So... you think carrying out fake bomb threats are funny, huh?“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „Honestly, yes. I think it’s funny. Jalal’s YouTube videos inspired me!“
Myrna Gović: „Those are a bunch of sick fucks, misusing people’s fear of death to make them run for their life. Not only isn’t this funny at all, but prank people often enough with your fake bombs, and then they won’t be running away any more if a real terrorist strikes.“
Sjaak van der Wolk: „You have no sense of humour!“
Myrna Gović: „You have no virtue!“

Myrna Gović lifted her foot and pulled back her toes, ready to strike Sjaak van der Wolk. Sjaak van der Wolk quickly tried to conver his face with his right arm, but the foot didn’t strike his face. The foot struck his extended left arm that supported his upper body above the ground. Sjaak van der Wolk’s left arm’s bones shattered under the force of Myrna Gović’s foot and Sjaak van der Wolk fell to the ground, screaming in pain. The pain was excruciating and Sjaak van der Wolk wished to disappear that moment. The Myrna Gović turned around and gave a very hard kick to the side of Sjaak van der Wolk’s face. Sjaak van der Wolk felt the ball of her foot crashing into his jaw and lost consciousness a second or two later.

As Sjaak van der Wolk was waking up, his left arm was still in agony, just as his jaw, his and his left leg. He also didn’t fail to notice a horrendous odour, that seemd to be becoming worse and worse as he inhaled. Sjaak van der Wolk then quickly noticed he was against laying on Myrna Gović’s bare feet, but in his state of pain, that didn’t even bother him. All he wanted, was to get rid of the pain. The odour was the least of his concerns!

Sjaak van der Wolk was laying there, still in agony, not daring to move even the slightest. As he inhaled and exhaled quietly, the odour seemed to become worse and worse, but then it suddenly became quite pleasant. He actually quite liked the scent. The wonderful scent from Myrna Gović’s feet. Sjaak van der Wolk never thought he could ever be so attracted to the scent of female feet. It almost became a heavenly scent. Sjaak van der Wolk meekly turned his head and kissed both of those wonderful feet. Then Sjaak van der Wolk lay down his head on them and lost consciousness again.

When Sjaak van der Wolk woke up, he was in a hospital. He heard that a bald man with a French name brought him there. After a few days, Sjaak van der Wolk could leave hospital, with a bandage on his left arm, since his left arm still needed time to recover. With his nose and left arm yet to recover and a left thigh that was hard to walk on, Sjaak van der Wolk walked to his car to drive to his hotel. Strangely enough, Sjaak van der Wolk had a huge smile on his face. He thought about futuristic events that made him overjoyed and felt content. Once again, Sjaak van der Wolk felt invincible.

Also, his fake bomb threat made him laugh, especially because it wasn’t only funny to see people falling for it, but also because he saved a little girl from being raped.

But still, that bald guy was overly aggressive and was sexually attracted to little girls, yet he brought him to the hospital. Sjaak van der Wolk had mixed feelings about him. He was still thankful for what he did, though.

Sjaak van der Wolk could still enjoy his vacation quite a bit, even with a left arm that he couldn’t use and the fact that he couldn’t walk too far. He wouldn’t let that ruin his vacation! When asked about what happened to his arm by curious people (especially on the border Bosnia-Hercegovina and Serbia), Sjaak van der Wolk would always just tell the truth: „I had a little fight with a woman that appeared to quite some fighting experience, and I got my arse kicked.“ This always made other people laugh out loud in his face, but that didn’t bother Sjaak van der Wolk. Telling the truth was the best thing he could do. Lying about his left arm would have been even more humiliating!

When arriving in Pridnestrovia, Sjaak van der Wolk’s arm was almost healed. Sjaak van der Wolk was enthustiastic when he entered his laboratory. When reading all of his signs, formulas, observations, plans, calculations etcetera, he said to himself: „I have the coolest job in the world...“

„But also the scariest one...“

[To be continued...]
Old 20-Jun-17, 12:23
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

It would be easier to read if you just used first names for each character
Old 21-Jun-17, 08:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be easier to read if you just used first names for each character
I disagree. Stories using only first names are actually harder to read, because then I keep forgetting who was who, like: "Who is Jack? Who is Elizabeth? Who is Anja? Who is Drago? Who is...?", and then I need to read back to refresh my mind, while if I read names with the last names, I remember them much, MUCH quicker. Then I don't need to read back any more to refresh my memory. I immediately know who is who.

Perhaps you believe that constantly reading the first and last name is obsolete, but it isn't. Without this, you would lose much more time constantly scrolling back to remember who is who.

Also, I know a person with the name of Sjaak: a friend of my father. If I would use just "Sjaak" in this story, I would constantly think back of the friend of my father and imagine him being the character, which is not what I want, because Sjaak van der Wolk isn't based on the Sjaak that I know. I just chose the name "Sjaak" because it's a cool and masculine name. :-D

On top of that, the character Myrna Gović is based on a real girl that I know. The character's name also really resembles her actual name. Change a few letters in "Myrna Gović" and you have the girl's actual name. Without me using the last name, this effect couldn't have been there, or it would be far less powerful.

And to top all of that of: "Polnui Douraque" is also a name with a hidden meaning. Had I used just the first name, I couldn't be making the inside joke that I am making with him right now.

Tags
headscissors, knocking out, madness, trolling, wrestling