Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-14, 11:44
obfusc9981

Default New: Humiliated boys

This is one of my first stories, and English is not my native language so please keep that in mind.
------------------------------------------------------

Guy in green jacket (19)-Jim, 5'9'' 150lbs
Guy with drink(18)-Jack, 5'11'' 150lbs
Girl(20)-Melissa, 5'5'' 150lbs
---------------------------------------------------
Jim and his one year younger friend Jack are two frat cocky boys which go together in gym for years. Jim is soccer player, while Jack doesn't play any sport except lifting weights in gym. One day in their local gym while they were doing benchpress with 170 lbs, they saw a compact girl doing squats with just 100 lbs(dressed like on photo). They usually skipped leg days, Jim because he always says that soccer gives him enough strong legs, and Jack because he thought leg muscles are not important at all. They were commenting and making fun of girl doing squats, chuckling for minutes.

Jim told to his younger buddy: "Just look how disproportionate are her legs compared to rest of her body!

Jack added: "Yeah, bro, her legs are probably all fat, she is doing reps with barely 100 pounds, it's funny!"

They continued to whisper and mock with her, so after some time Melissa noticed it, and came to guys. She asked if something was wrong? Jim and Jack looked at each other and laughed. Jack told to her:
"To be honest, girl, we noticed your fat legs, and couldn't get over it. Then we saw you're doing squats with 100 lbs which is weight for 10 year old kids. "
Melissa was pretty angry now, and said: "First, my legs aren't fat, and I do with such light weight because I don't want do gain anymore weight in my legs, they're already huge enough."

Boys giggled again and after few seconds she said:"Tomorrow night, my house, so we can have some dinner and discuss about this stuff, just us three." She gave them her adress, and boys accepted it. Melissa lived in her apartment in center of town. Her parents were on business trip so she was alone these days.
Other night there was knock on her doors. She opened, and two boys entered. They shook hands, she told them her name, and they did it also. They were having dinner, they talked about their lives, hobbies. Melissa told them that she never played any sport, and that she has genetically big legs.
She said that she hasn't ever seen any boy around her age who has such strong thick legs.
Jack and Jim made fun of that statement and Jim said: "You should see two of them now." Jack nodded in sign of confirmation what Jim said.

Jim added then: "And your legs are not so huge like they look, that's because you're short and they seem big, but I bet mine and my buddy's legs are at least same circumference as yours, and I don't even have to mention that we don't work them in gym. We're guys, I play soccer every day, Jack doesn't, but I bet he still has stronger legs than you, because he is half a foot taller than you."

Melissa smiled and said:"Being tall won't help him when it comes to leg stuff." Then she went for measure tape and put it first around Jim's thigh. She told him: "Flex that soccer leg, boy!"
He did, and she exclaimed:" Exactly 22 inches!!! Let's see your buddy's leg now."
Jack flexed his long thin leg and it wasn't much different than before he flexed. Melissa and Jim agreed that tape showed 20 inches!
Jim told to Jack: "Don't worry bro, that would be enough to win, I think she just looks thick because of her 5'5'' frame.
Jim took measure tape and put around her thighs. She flexed and her quadriceps popped out, So Jim should release a tape a bit for correct measurement. He couldn't believe his eyes, it showed 27 inches, 5 inches more than him, and full 7 inches more than his tall friend. He couldn't resist his will to touch her huge legs. He tried to encircle her leg with his both hands but it was impossible. His friend Jack still couldn't believe what tape showed, he was asking himself: "Fucking 27 inches, damn?"

It was visible that both guys were getting a boner, they were obviously excited because they found out that her thighs were not just looking huge, but they were really huge!
But Jim wasn't still satisfied with just measure.
He said:"I still think we have stronger legs, your thighs may be thicker than ours but we're still guys, and girl can't have stronger legs than us."
Melissa offered them a soccer ball crushing contest.
She told:"Here are few soccer balls from my brother, he also played it in college, so we can see how long it takes for us to crush it. Who crush it first is winner!"

Boys said it was OK and all of them took one ball they took from her brother's room and they sit down on the floor on ass(like Jim in photo). They put it between their thighs and Melissa yelled: "Now!"
They all started to squeeze it with all of their strength.
Jack, younger boy went red in face, trying to crush it, but his long thing legs were not a match for solid soccer ball, he couldn't shrink it an inch. He yelled:"Aaaargh, fuuuck, this is impossible, damn..." His buddy Jim encouraged him: "Com'n bro, you can do it, just squeeze with your long legs."
At same time Jim also tried his best, and he was able to shrink ball a bit, but it was not enough for popping it. His hairy soccer legs were squeezing, his quads and calves were popping out, he was moaning, but nothing happened.

Our third competitor, Melissa, at same time squeezed that ball with smile, looking at her two opponents which looked completely exhausted. After 30 seconds of continuously squeezing Melissa's short but thick thighs completely covered ball so it was impossible to see it. It dissapeared between her tree trunks and it was shrunk by few inches. Boys looked at her enormously huge legs while both of them gradually lost strength and endurance. At same time their boner was clearly visible through their shorts, and Melissa started to laugh loud.
She told to them: "I see, you're getting hard, little boys? What is making you so hard, maybe those "fat legs" as you were calling them in gym?"
Finally, after one minute Melissa's ball popped, seams broke from huge pressure her thighs made for 60 seconds.

At that time Jim got so excited by what he saw, that his cum wet his pants and his face went red, he was ashamed. Untrained girl managed to crush soccer ball, ball from sport he plays, and he wasn't able to do that. He was humiliated.
His buddy Jack didn't cum but his boner was visible too, and he tried not to look anymore at Melissa's legs because that would give same fate for him as for Jim.
After few seconds Melissa laughed at loud and said:"That's it boys, "fat legged" girl did it, and you didn't. Playing soccer and going to gym doesn't give you leg strength and size. Even if you start to train your chicken legs, they'll never be as big as mine. Now take your trousers and shirt and get out of my apartment."

---------------------------------------

That's for now. Give "Thank" if you like it, also it'd be nice if every of you give some comment, opinion, whatever. Also some of you can continue story or whatever you want.

Also, send me PM if you like to discuss stuff like this.

Last edited by obfusc9981; 08-Oct-14 at 11:59.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-14, 13:37
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: New: Humiliated boys

Thank you very much! Great story! This girl has shown them well, who's stronger
Old 08-Oct-14, 17:03
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

My special wish: I would like when this girl would at first do some keep-ups with this ball, bouncing it with her feet and knees, showing power, agility and flexibility of her legs? and how she dominates the ball, and then trap it between thighs or between calf and thigh to pop.
Also she may pop another ball, what was left by these guys by kicking it strong enough as Van Buyten.

Third ball may be hit over knee and have the same end. Or how it may also be popped? Or it may be left for other game - smashing objects, such as bottles, hitting them by soccer ball.

Last edited by Blobfish; 08-Oct-14 at 17:15.
Old 10-Oct-14, 04:35
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Write another one please!

Last edited by Ultrabomb; 10-Oct-14 at 05:16.