Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-17, 04:20
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Holy crap, I'm sessioning with Tyler Dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How can you review someone that you didn't session with? I'm sure she will return your deposit if she doesn't show up Be positive, mate.
Well, deposits are a sore spot for me right now, because a dominatrix asked for a deposit, and I literally spent over $100 between the deposit, car rental, gas, and tolls and she didn't show! Didn't see my thread on this...?

You make a good point, and I have full faith Tyler will show up, but I'm pretty pissed about losing that much money, so it's put me a bit on the defensive with deposits.
Old 02-May-17, 20:04
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Perhaps better next time to wait until after the session is done before starting to post about it. It's real easy to ask what she is like without admitting you have a session planned.
Old 02-May-17, 23:37
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I understand that adverse experiences can bring some concerns relating to deposits (more a warning than a review in a case of no-show), but as Tyler Dare is quite a well-known session wrestler with positive reputation, there is no specific reason to be worried. I am sure you will have a great time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 02:05
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

I understand your concern about stolen deposits. While I think it's unfortunate to hear her judgment about deposits in her interview, she's not the unreliable type. I had the same concern after I was no-showed twice last year. The next month I got in the car for two hours to see Skylar Rene. I just knew she wasn't going to show, or my car was going to break down, or something. In the end, everything turned out fine. So I understand where you're coming from. If you two have good chemistry, you should have a good time. Either way, her not showing up shouldn't be a real concern. The only real case of someone I'm aware of who was well-known and had a great reputation no-showing was Sydney -- but there were tons of signs all over her social media detailing the shift in her character. This is not the case with Tyler -- she's exactly the same person online and off that she was two years ago. Good luck, have fun.
Old 03-May-17, 02:17
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Tyler is great, don't worry about deposit. Tyler is very reputable and as long as you communicate professionally and thoroughly there will be no problems with communication. I have sessioned with her twice. She is a great wrestler and loves to talk/taunt during the match. She is atop my list of faves so far.

My only advice is if you are seeking semi comp or more the first time I sessioned she asked if I wanted to wrestle on the floor with bed sheet or on the bed. I chose the floor as it offered more space. Not every hotel room is the same but the additional space allowed for much better semi comp action. I really got to see her skill and athleticism on the floor. The second session we wrestled on the bed and as I am over 6 ft tall I can't go semi comp on the bed without risking injury to myself fellow wrestler so it turned into more fantasy domination style. Good luck and hope you enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to rwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 02:47
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, deposits are a sore spot for me right now, because a dominatrix asked for a deposit, and I literally spent over $100 between the deposit, car rental, gas, and tolls and she didn't show! Didn't see my thread on this...?
LOL The biggest laughs on here are watching guys equate the tragedy of losing their 50 or 100.00 to being some Holocaust survivor.

Whatever peanuts you've lost in a deposit the girls have lost X4,000,000 with guys no-showing, cancelling and doing the d-bag things that they do.

And yeah, I've lost a small deposit or two myself and don't flinch if someone I wanna see asks for one.
Old 03-May-17, 13:51
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Personally I'd rather pay a deposit because I get a better sense of commitment from the Lady that way. I think they are far more likely to blow off a no deposit session than a session they would have to go out of pocket $100 to refund you in the event of cancellation. In my case I've paid as much as $300 deposit in advance and was never concerned, I just wouldn't go there with an unknown wrestler. Someone like Tyler or Vanessa (who I paid $300 in advance) is a very safe investment.

In my humble opinion the hardest part of doing this is getting one of the very good, popular sessioners to respond to you and take you seriously. I've probably heard back from less than 50% of the ones I've contacted, so if putting a little money in the pot is necessary to gain their attention I'm okay with it.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 03-May-17 at 13:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-17, 22:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL The biggest laughs on here are watching guys equate the tragedy of losing their 50 or 100.00 to being some Holocaust survivor.

Whatever peanuts you've lost in a deposit the girls have lost X4,000,000 with guys no-showing, cancelling and doing the d-bag things that they do.

And yeah, I've lost a small deposit or two myself and don't flinch if someone I wanna see asks for one.
Dude, way to make a hyperbolic statement. I just am pissed to lose over $100 from a flakey dominatrix who has been around a long time. I don't have a problem paying deposits, I have a problem losing them. See the other thread before you judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Perhaps better next time to wait until after the session is done before starting to post about it. It's real easy to ask what she is like without admitting you have a session planned.
I'm not sure what you mean. I do have a session planned. "without admitting"???

I'm just looking to hear from people who have sessioned with her recently. That's all. Seems like a pretty normal thing to me.
Old 06-May-17, 05:01
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hey I see you got banned. Perhaps for making outrageous comparisons like this?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-17, 14:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey I see you got banned. Perhaps for making outrageous comparisons like this?
Yep. Should probably still be banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post: