Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-17, 22:12
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Getting past the idea of this fetish

I don't think there is an easy way...and everybody has to compartmentalize things at one point. Even the content producers had to make choices, to take risks, their visibility and confidence doesn't mean they didn't know rejection and disappointments.

I agree it is essential to improve a self perception, and above all to be able to explain, and to share why this fetish is important and what it can bring to a relationship. For some people, openness will always be more of a challenge but it is our differences that make us fully human.
Old 13-Sep-17, 08:13
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This interview Jennifer did with Bill Wick is a great pep talk for any guy wanting to "come out of the closet". Bill definitely makes it sound easy. And it's all true. From what I've heard, in his prime, Bill could charm a woman into doing just about anything. Yasmin has told me Bill is one of the best people she's ever met. Session wrestlers Shannon Dallas Hall and Ms. Vegas were schooled in the art of scissoring by Bill. And of course, Jennifer has known him for years. Personally, I don't know how he was so successful at being so open about our fetish interests but he's proof that anything is possible.
Wow. Truly impressive how direct he is about the fetish. Most people would not have the balls..
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-17, 16:13
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

This fetish is odd, but all fetishes are. It's okay they are a part of our sexuality and it's an exploratory endeavor to pursue them!

I've had relationships with a few women who had no problems accommodating my kink. And that was always great! One of my ex's asked me to show her something, a video, so I could talk to her about it. I had a download of a Charlene Rink video from PP. We watched it and she said, "Yeah, I get 'it!'" And while we didn't wrestle or do that thing all the time, when we did it was intense. Other girlfriends have been receptive, some thought it was weird, but it didn't cause things to end. But with each woman it comes up when we talk about sexual interests.

On that note, too, there's nothing wrong with talking about sex and fetishes. Most of my exes have a fetish. One gal had a "rape" fantasy; another was into struggle play where she was being dominated, and another liked pretending to be picked up at a bar and then have sex in her car. There are all kinds of things out there. I guess what I'm trying to say, the wrestling thing isn't even the "weirdest" of them all.

For me, I do think about it a lot and more than I wish I did. I can't help it, so I don't really try to. It's not something I force my way into, but I don't have a problem talking about it.
Old 13-Sep-17, 16:32
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. Truly impressive how direct he is about the fetish. Most people would not have the balls..
Exactly. Interpersonal skills, confidence are the key. Take a look. Bill Wick ain't even close to Brad Pitt.
Old 14-Sep-17, 03:10
Points: 5,018, Level: 30 Points: 5,018, Level: 30 Points: 5,018, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aygrol1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These responses are the best thing to hear right now! I'm very glad you guys commented because i thought this post would be taken down or at least slammed for being personal and not sharing a new video or story lol. All of you are have truth to what you say and i agree it is hard but I'm going to have to present it in a way that will work for both of us. I'm not in or will be in a relationship for quite some time (pretty bad with social interactions) but I'm sure a girl i will meet will be into Atleast some steange things. I've never been in bed with someone but i know vanilla won't completely satisfy me. I have more tame fetishes a wider percentage of women will agree with (facesitting, oral, etc) so at least I'm not in one place. Btw this community is great, much easier talking to you guys

P.S I'm not indian, I'm american lol
I'm glad part of the comments are hitting home. If it makes you feel even better, even though I was awkward as he'll as a teenager and quite embarrassed, I was able to marry a wonderful woman who does satisfy me completely (and she wasn't into this before I brought it up but totally is now) and even have an amazing kid. For now, just be happy you have something like this. Many people aren't lucky enough to find something they enjoy so much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadwolf For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 07:38
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm glad part of the comments are hitting home. If it makes you feel even better, even though I was awkward as he'll as a teenager and quite embarrassed, I was able to marry a wonderful woman who does satisfy me completely (and she wasn't into this before I brought it up but totally is now) and even have an amazing kid. For now, just be happy you have something like this. Many people aren't lucky enough to find something they enjoy so much.
My case as well.
Old 14-Sep-17, 22:20
Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12

I realise that I'm a complete novice on this forum but I've quickly realised that I have had this fetish for a very long time. I've just come back from a sports based holiday in Europe and obviously being surrounded by women in Lycra for a week has reawakened some pretty profound passions in me. I have literally been able to think of nothing else since which is why I joined this forum. Since then I have told my wife about this fetish and contrary to my fears she didn't freak out at all. Whether I can actually get her involved remains to be seen! I presented to her openly and with humour but made sure that I made it clear that I was serious. I would guess that if some people go in too intense it can freak people out instead. The thing is, I wouldn't have had the nuts to do this at 20 but I've just turned 40 and don't really care what people think anymore. As others have already said, EVERBOBY has a kink or 2.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aliasmt76 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 04:01
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

As a 63-year-old guy who has had this fetish since elementary school, I would suggest a few things: if possible, set your mind to something else. The fetish itself trivializes women by objectifying them, can interfere tremendously with, or subvert completely, a healthy love relationship with a more suitable partner, can lead to anxiety, and cost loads of money for very fleeting, if any, gratification. If you cannot overcome the fetish on your own, you could try therapy.

If you are truly dedicated to the fetish, I would suggest becoming a bodybuilder yourself (if you aren't one already), so that you have a realistic insight into the woman's lifestyle, and a common interest with her -- most of the women bodybuilders I've seen, though not all, have partners who are also into the bodybuilding life. Another thing I would recommend is to be open to friends and family about at least your attraction to such women, if not every detail regarding your desires and fantasies. Nothing good can come from shamefully hiding such feelings from others. Suppression can lead to deep-seated feelings of guilt and low self-esteem.

These are just my personal thoughts on the subject which, for me, has been more than anything else a destructive obsession that has interfered with so many other more positive aspects of, and relationships in, my life.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 15-Sep-17 at 04:23.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 05:19
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is an alternative, which is to compartmentalize your fetish. Simply put, that means pursuing a normal relationship and finding other outlets for your fetish. That's not for everyone, as it entails keeping secrets but it's one way around the problem.
You're right, it's not for everyone. Definitely not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've always thought the ideal approach would be to be completely open about the fetish but I grew up in an era where that would have created a lot of social problems. Times have changed and many younger people seem to feel comfortable not hiding it. I have no idea how that works in their daily lives...."
I'm not buying it. Technology has changed but people have not. There's a reason why, in spite of all these changes, you still see all these girls charging you both your lungs in order to experience the squeeze. Law of supply-and-demand. Demand is high but supply is low. And the suppliers know damn good and well you ain't gonna be able to turn to your girlfriend or platonic girlfriend or ANY girl with this fetish without considerable risk to your reputation.

Quote:
.....but you might ask those who are "out" how that works out for them. The most visibly identifiable of those who have this fetish are probably the content producers, who have websites with their name and picture. That's about as "out" as you can be. They would have a perspective on this that I couldn't even begin to imagine.
Not to diss the producers or the girls, but the only ones winning out are the producers and the girls. All the other men are stuck with their dicks in their hands and/or a pile of debt paying the girls to reenact Xenia-vs-James-Bond in real life.

And....there you have it, amigo.
Old 15-Sep-17, 06:16
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Very interesting discussion, but i disagree that the fetish objectifies women. It could of course, and we can have the same same observation with sex and all relationships. What is important is the sense we put into it and how we interact about it, and nothing about that is necessary destructive. And i think the anxiety is more linked to a negative perception by society as a whole. The fetish is neutral but the feeling of isolation, of difference can be a burden.

Above all, we cannot be sure others have a life better than ourselves, and we never know completely about each others struggles.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post: