Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-18, 10:44
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
mira cuckhold posted a preview from a clip on twitter. there she knockdown or even out a guy with a faceslap or open palm punch

do you have a link of it ? so i can see it
i am new to this things sorry
Old 04-Sep-18, 21:40
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Faceslapping - How many slaps can a person handle in a single session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanx for this post! Amrita from Russia? isn't she in London or Paris right now?

That's interesting, I heard about Antcsha and there is no doubt that that she could make man cry or knock them out.

Could you give us 5 more the strongest faceslappers after these two beauties?

Added after 13 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm, this will be "funny" if the faceslapper were Antscha and she used more then 60% of her strength.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

there are two wrestlers that use the nickname Amrita - one is the veteran japanese wrestler who is in London now and the other is Amrita from Russia who is one year in the scene and I referred to her- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm 5 hard slappers besides Antscha and Amrita , I guess i would name Anna m strong, Rada gold, Tia , Veve as good slappers, but they are not as devastating as Antscha and Amrita.
Old 04-Sep-18, 22:10
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

unfortunetly not..i think the clip is on here clip4sale..but i do not have eiether the link to that site in general nor the link to the clip itself
Old 05-Sep-18, 13:18
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

there are two wrestlers that use the nickname Amrita - one is the veteran japanese wrestler who is in London now and the other is Amrita from Russia who is one year in the scene and I referred to her- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hmm 5 hard slappers besides Antscha and Amrita , I guess i would name Anna m strong, Rada gold, Tia , Veve as good slappers, but they are not as devastating as Antscha and Amrita.
Ohh sorry I didn't know that there is another Amrita. Did you maybe had session with Mistress Mira?

And please can you answer my quoestion from the previous page, did any of those two (Antscha or Amrita) had you on the edge of tears after faceslapping?
Old 05-Sep-18, 15:49
Last Achievements

No I’ve never met Mira but am curious now. I didn’t cry from Antscha’s or Amrita’s slaps but they were very very painful , like I said - more than any slap I’ve felt before (and after).
Old 05-Sep-18, 16:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No I’ve never met Mira but am curious now. I didn’t cry from Antscha’s or Amrita’s slaps but they were very very painful , like I said - more than any slap I’ve felt before (and after).
Ok thanx.

Do you believe that they could knock you out if they used full power?
Old 05-Sep-18, 17:52
Last Achievements

Absolutely.
Old 05-Sep-18, 18:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Absolutely.
Thanx for answer, Antscha is probably the closest session wrestler to my country and I believe I would session with her at some point and I would ask her to faceslapp me for sure and maybe even try her hardest punch.
Old 06-Sep-18, 03:41
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

The wmv file attached to this post is about one minute of audio only, and a blank screen video, because the female here doesn’t want her picture shared, even on a somewhat private site like this. I started to attach the file from the contest that I had mentioned on one of last week posts, but the sound bite snippet wasn’t as compellingly concentrated as this one. This is just one minute of a much longer match.

The young lady in this snippet was younger, taller, and heavier than I and oh so beautiful and fit. There are three parts to listen for in this continuous unedited segment. You’ll hear two short bouts of face slapping. She sat on my chest, pinning my arms out of the way by kneeling on my arms, and alternated hands to smack me hard. She then did some tough body drops, as she raised upright and then fell down heavily on my stomach and chest. Finally, she puts me into a very tough position with one so strong, a full weight sit on my chest with a tight, powerful scissors hold around my head.

@Travis55 , none of the women that I’ve mentioned in this thread so far made me cry, but they all would have gotten nice cash bonuses if they had. My opponents have a lot of room under my fair rules, including pinned down face slapping of course. They had incentives to make me give and then to ignore that, to go way past me giving up. The female in this audio clip segment was one of the great ones, trying real hard in inventive ways to make me acknowledge her domination of me.

Trapped beneath a woman who is determined to hurt you some, and without being able to end the match by giving… That can be an intense setup sometimes.
As always, please do not repost this video or audio anywhere.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv sbshs audio.wmv (5.05 MB, 44 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-18, 13:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The wmv file attached to this post is about one minute of audio only, and a blank screen video, because the female here doesn’t want her picture shared, even on a somewhat private site like this. I started to attach the file from the contest that I had mentioned on one of last week posts, but the sound bite snippet wasn’t as compellingly concentrated as this one. This is just one minute of a much longer match.

The young lady in this snippet was younger, taller, and heavier than I and oh so beautiful and fit. There are three parts to listen for in this continuous unedited segment. You’ll hear two short bouts of face slapping. She sat on my chest, pinning my arms out of the way by kneeling on my arms, and alternated hands to smack me hard. She then did some tough body drops, as she raised upright and then fell down heavily on my stomach and chest. Finally, she puts me into a very tough position with one so strong, a full weight sit on my chest with a tight, powerful scissors hold around my head.

@Travis55 , none of the women that I’ve mentioned in this thread so far made me cry, but they all would have gotten nice cash bonuses if they had. My opponents have a lot of room under my fair rules, including pinned down face slapping of course. They had incentives to make me give and then to ignore that, to go way past me giving up. The female in this audio clip segment was one of the great ones, trying real hard in inventive ways to make me acknowledge her domination of me.

Trapped beneath a woman who is determined to hurt you some, and without being able to end the match by giving… That can be an intense setup sometimes.
As always, please do not repost this video or audio anywhere.
It's Trump55 not Travis hehe, but it's ok.

Wow, it sounds like she is bombing you with the faceslapps and much more things.

Sounds like you are pretty high with pain tolerance if none of the girls couldn't make you cry even while going more after you give up and being unable to move.

For some reason I can't see myself enduring hardest punches of Antscha, Treasure or Brigita without crying if I would give them permission to go harder then I can take.