Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-18, 05:56
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I know this is a taboo question......

Quote:
Seems to me walking down a dark alley I'd have a better chance vs. Brock Lesner then a 130 lbs session wrestler.
...what an odd thing to say.
Old 24-Dec-18, 11:25
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...what an odd thing to say.
How so reading these boards and watching videos?
Old 24-Dec-18, 12:51
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How so reading these boards and watching videos?
Don't forget watching Marvel movies and seeing Scarlett Johansson take out a dozen guards, half of them by flying leg scissors. At first I thought you were sincere. Now I think you're trolling.

This might surprise you but the fantasy aspect has been explained before. There's no reason why people on this board should need to go through this again because your panties are in a bunch.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 15:03
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't forget watching Marvel movies and seeing Scarlett Johansson take out a dozen guards, half of them by flying leg scissors. At first I thought you were sincere. Now I think you're trolling.

This might surprise you but the fantasy aspect has been explained before. There's no reason why people on this board should need to go through this again because your panties are in a bunch.
Definitely not trolling, but again we have a post where a 150 lbs male, who is in shape thoroughly beaten by 140 lbs female who does little to no exercise.

What i read over and over is that even with a 10-20 lbs advantage a male better think long and hard as a female will win virtually every time.

Yes I am trying to separate fantasy from reality.
Old 24-Dec-18, 15:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely not trolling, but again we have a post where a 150 lbs male, who is in shape thoroughly beaten by 140 lbs female who does little to no exercise.

What i read over and over is that even with a 10-20 lbs advantage a male better think long and hard as a female will win virtually every time.

This is exactly what a troll sounds like.

There's no need to think "long and hard" about any of this. It's not that complicated. There's nothing to discuss. You're not contributing anything interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 16:54
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
DWW and fighting dolls are scripted to make it entertaining. If you got a trained blackbelt against an average guy 20kg heavier she will still win. Technical skills are worth a lot.

What evidence shows that DWW and Fighting Dolls matches are scripted

Quote:

What are you reading that supposedly shows this?
Old 24-Dec-18, 17:36
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

The only way to find out if wrestling is real competitive is in your private sessions. Other than that, you can't tell for sure. Most producers want to make a profit from these matches and, since most guys in the scene are into femdom, they are gonna keep making these matches and label them as "%100 real competitive mixed wrestling".
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 17:44
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
I am not trying to create controversy, just really get an understanding.

Yes men will win some matches that are posted, but usually they are highly competitive and close & the male invariably is a fair bit larger and stronger.

I don't want to see a male destroy a female, though plenty of women do just that vs. males.

An example is DWW. Jana N, Luna, Kim-Ly often beat men much larger then them and always competitive and enjoyable. Not so good is when they utterly destroy the males in a mismatch.

Conversely Petra who is quite large seldom faced a much smaller female opponent as she would beat them easily by brute strength.

Never see matches where the men dominate. Don't want to either. I hate too to see men demolished. I want competitive.

It was just an observation that in all I read, men at best are "just" competitive.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think many "customers" are skilled males wanting to role with very attractive skilled females. Anji in her post above talks of the very muscular male customer she has a great time with, but they sound evenly matched, which i don't understand if he is much larger then her and skilled too.

Only videos I can think of a smaller woman beating a much larger opponent are Raquel (who had little BJJ training) or Helen Von Mott beating Bunny Glamazon.

Could you imagine a video with a 140 lbs male taking down a 180 lbs muscular female?

Giving me a complex......
I remember Veve beat some girl who was nearly 300 pounds who thought she was really strong lol. I dont think she's in the business anymore but some guys were into her.
Old 24-Dec-18, 17:46
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The only way to find out if wrestling is real competitive is in your private sessions. Other than that, you can't tell for sure. Most producers want to make a profit from these matches and, since most guys in the scene are into femdom, they are gonna keep making these matches and label them as "%100 real competitive mixed wrestling".

DWW and Fighting Dolls have always said their competitive matches are real.

If anyone has credible evidence to show otherwise, then I'd be curious to see it.

It's possible DWW and Fighting Dolls operate on the moon. That's not the same as producing evidence to show it's true.
Old 25-Dec-18, 06:45
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What evidence shows that DWW and Fighting Dolls matches are scripted

What are you reading that supposedly shows this?
Some of the holds are fantasy holds. If the guy comes out strong he mysteriously backs off later in the match. Don't get me wrong, they have great videos, but they are well planned.