Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-17, 09:55
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Actually scared in a hold?

During my session with Jana Linke Sippl, when she started putting the pressure on in a reverse headscissors, her muscular thighs engulfed the sides of my head and covered my ears as well and the increasing pressure felt like the world was coming to an end and it was scary!

The other time I got scared was not due to sheer power but due to inexperience of a session wrestler as she tried in vain to knock me out in a scissors and ended up hurting my larynx and she wanted to try her luck a few more times but I had to stop to prevent further damage.
The Following User Says Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 03:43
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get scared just about everytime i get put in a scissorhold where the girl is squeezing my neck really hard. Most of the times when i tap out in a scissor hold, its not because of the pain or because i am going to pass out, it is because the girl is crushing my windpipe so tight, i literally can not breath! If i tap out, and the girl ignores my taps, I get really scared and start to panic.
I've never done any of this yet, but that's the most sexy part to me, when I see in the Club-Q videos the guy trying to tap out but being ignored for quite a long time. The audacity of a girl to do that to a guy is so sexy... any one know what I mean?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to japanKO For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 08:34
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i got scared once whilst wrestling bjj style with La Mantide. She had imobilized my arm using her gi somehow, my other arm was under my own weight, and ahe was choking me. I couldnt tap and panicked. couldnt make a sound either from the choke. But she is so safe and controlled that she let me go before I passed out. That moment was scary but just the thought and recounting it in my head is at the top of my wank bank. It was sooo sexy to be "in danger" like that from the body of a gorgeous sexy woman. Just by using her knowledge of holds and sexy trained body to control me like that.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 18:24
G-Force

Front and reverse scissor by Cynthia Raven...my life flashed before my eyes. Armbar by Hollywood B Actress Lisa Comshaw...she didn't know her own strength and didn't let up immediately after I tapped. Triangle choke by Yasmin...enough said.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 20:38
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanKO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've never done any of this yet, but that's the most sexy part to me, when I see in the Club-Q videos the guy trying to tap out but being ignored for quite a long time. The audacity of a girl to do that to a guy is so sexy... any one know what I mean?
I know exactly what you mean. In fact, i bring the misery upon myself usually because i request that the girl ignore my taps. I can take the pain and loss of consciousness of a scissorhold most of the time, its when she squeezes so hard that i cant breathe...thats what freaks me out.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAikidoWomen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i got scared once whilst wrestling bjj style with La Mantide. She had imobilized my arm using her gi somehow, my other arm was under my own weight, and ahe was choking me. I couldnt tap and panicked. couldnt make a sound either from the choke. But she is so safe and controlled that she let me go before I passed out. That moment was scary but just the thought and recounting it in my head is at the top of my wank bank. It was sooo sexy to be "in danger" like that from the body of a gorgeous sexy woman. Just by using her knowledge of holds and sexy trained body to control me like that.....
Wank bank...lol. Sometimes when you are caught in a predicament like that, passing out to end the pain is a blessing in disguise.

I experienced that during my sessions with jennifer thomas. When she scissored me at 100% power, there would be a brief few seconds of pain, then i would go out. But when she would gradually increase the power in her scissors, it was literally hell on earth. And the worst part was, i told her to ignore my tapouts! So i would have to endure the pain until she finally put me out. That session is one of my wank bank faves.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 26-Mar-19 at 20:38.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 21:20
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Front and reverse scissor by Cynthia Raven...my life flashed before my eyes. Armbar by Hollywood B Actress Lisa Comshaw...she didn't know her own strength and didn't let up immediately after I tapped. Triangle choke by Yasmin...enough said.
Raven Iron Maiden had very deadly legs. Yasmin needed to use her triangle to instantly tap me out, I was one of the few who could take her infamous bodyscissors at least for a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 01:20
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I was in a 2 on 1 situation once where one of the ladies had me completely face smothered while it felt like the other was ripping off my cock and balls. I had one of those "your whole life flashes before you" moments before they respected my desperate tap-out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 04:39
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know exactly what you mean. In fact, i bring the misery upon myself usually because i request that the girl ignore my taps. I can take the pain and loss of consciousness of a scissorhold most of the time, its when she squeezes so hard that i cant breathe...thats what freaks me out.

Added after 8 minutes:

Wank bank...lol. Sometimes when you are caught in a predicament like that, passing out to end the pain is a blessing in disguise.

I experienced that during my sessions with jennifer thomas. When she scissored me at 100% power, there would be a brief few seconds of pain, then i would go out. But when she would gradually increase the power in her scissors, it was literally hell on earth. And the worst part was, i told her to ignore my tapouts! So i would have to endure the pain until she finally put me out. That session is one of my wank bank faves.
Jennifer Thomas is amazing. From numerous clips I've seen of her she makes KOs look so ridiculously easy that it's hard to believe it's real. It's like when she decides to put you out it's as easy as flicking off a light switch. The problem is that she seems so nice that I have a hard time picture her torturing her "victim" in a headscissors. My ideal match involves serious scissoring where essentially they'll let you pass out when they finally show you mercy? How long would Jennifer squeeze you with the slow cranking up of the power?
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 19:19
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer Thomas is amazing. From numerous clips I've seen of her she makes KOs look so ridiculously easy that it's hard to believe it's real. It's like when she decides to put you out it's as easy as flicking off a light switch. The problem is that she seems so nice that I have a hard time picture her torturing her "victim" in a headscissors. My ideal match involves serious scissoring where essentially they'll let you pass out when they finally show you mercy? How long would Jennifer squeeze you with the slow cranking up of the power?
It seemed like she was slowly squeezing for an eternity. But in reality, it was probably about 15-20 seconds before i would pass out. She can probably put you out pretty easily at less than 50% strength. So it doesnt take long.

She is s very nice person, but she aims to please. So if a victim requests to be tortured, she will have no problems doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 23:21
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I had sessions with Orsi B and with Kimbra recently.
First with Orsi, then immediately after that a double session, and the next day with Kimbra alone.
It was silly really haha.
Both are so super beautiful!
Orsi played with me hard the first hour, and she explained me how I was an idiot to go for a double session with Kimbra. Also, she warned me that I wouldn't have a chance against Kimbra because she's a lot stronger than her.
I actually asked Orsi to explain to Kimbra to go a little bit easy on me haha, and Kimbra obliged. Good for me, because that have me plenty opportunity to soak up her beauty. Just wow. Also, plenty of mean haha.

But the scary part was when the two were together.. I had explained Orsi how to slightly tweak her front headscissor to have an even more brutal effect on me. And she insisted during the double session to demonstrate that to her friend.. Who just kept laughing. There was like.. No mercy, no letting go, just pressure, a bit less pressure and then even more pressure. Seemed to take a really long time, with me tapping, pleading, giving up on the tapping and then panicking.
I was scared mostly because Orsi seemed to be able to go on forever.
Great fun
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post: