Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-20, 08:08
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default This Time Its Different

This time Its Different

Rebecca Lowe

Now was the time to see if all the effort paid off. Ok, that needs a bit of context, so I will back up. Hi I am Ashley, call me Ash. For my 35th birthday I gave myself a gift. A gift of body and skill and this is the story.

I met Erik in college. We dated all through that and got married after we both graduated. He is great and we have been nothing but happy. After 12 years of marriage we were both successful, happy and fit. I had always been attracted to his tall, fit body and still am. I had been a diver and swimmer in college and was quite athletic myself. One of the things we did was work out together five to six times a week.

To spice it up a bit we sort of just decided after some wine one night to wrestle. I made only one condition and that was that he had to go all out at all times. I mean I did the stare in the eyes and make sure he was not going to take it easy on his much smaller wife. I am 5'8" and around 140 pounds ten and he is 6'4" and around 210 but if we wer going to wrestle I wanted to see how it really went.

So I got my ass kicked. But it was hot and sweaty and led to sex and a half! We did it once a month for a year until my 35th birthday. I had never won a fall but I made him work like a mother to take me down. On that day I was particularly excited to win one. I told him that day we would do five falls. Even if he won the first three we would do the final two falls. The wrestling was wilder and more intense than it ever had been. I felt I had him several times but ended losing the first two falls. On the third fall I was a wild woman and I took him down and got him a grip he could no longer handle and he gave in. I had won one!

I was so excited and thought maybe my fitness was paying off and attacked even harder the next fall. It was back and forth and sweaty and exhausting but in the end I had to give. I was so crushed and frustrated I about came to tears. I think he eased up in the fifth fall as I insisted we finish it and I got him to give in a grapevine pin and smother but it didnt alter the fact that he had won 3 - 2 in submissions. That I had made a big, fit man give up twice should have excited me but I was just mad I did not win. Erik was awesome and was so complimentary of how awesome I was and the sex was even wilder than normal that night.

But I wanted to win.

Now I was lucky enough to be able to make my own work schedule. No, I am going to take that back. It wasn't luck. I had created the conditions that I made my own money. I was originally a teacher and started doing some on line businesses as the internet evolved. I was good at it. I was good at picking products I knew I could sell, marketing it to get it sold and handling all elements of the sale so the customer was happy and came back. Soon my part time at home business was making me more money than my exhausting all day job. So they became my full time businesses and soon I made more than even my husband's job.

It was all pretty turnkey and taking care of itself by this point. So I went and hired myself a nice hunk of a boy who had just graduated high school and had him do the daily order intake. I spent about a week showing him how to see what internet orders had come in and how to do the payment and shipping. He was ok at it so I left him on his own starting the second week.
From then on, after my husband left for work in the morning I went to the gym. I got myself a trainer who was also a wrestling instructor. I told her what I was looking for and she pushed me hard. The first week of it I was wiped out by it and so sore it was hard to hide my extra workouts from Erik. I also went to our after work workouts as well. I really started to jump in progress. And Benica pushed me wildly in the wrestling. Looking back I think she purposely really put me through the grinder to see if I would quit of if I came back. (If you are good boys and girls I will tell you about some of those adventures).

When the month came where we normally wrestled I let it slide and he never mentioned anything. Bless him i think he thought I was so upset about the last one and he didn't want to make me upset. So we continued that way. I kissed him goodbye in the morning, got Paul working on the daily orders and I went to workout and wrestle. Then I came back checked that everything was fine with the days work and went to work out with Erik in the evening.
I think I was ready to take him after three months. But I waited til four. I felt so freaking jacked and like I knew how to wrestle a bull elephant down. Benica had not only taught me how to prepare my body she had taught me the difference between a hold and a HOLD. She taught me how to think ahead for what was coming and how to react to it when it did. Two days before the four-month mark from my birthday night wretling I told Erik we would be wrestling again two days from now. He asked if I was sure and I nodded for sure. Five falls and be ready!

That day I did the work myself and sent young Paul home. I wore my blue and black tiny sport bra top that had become my go to in early morning training and an even tinier bikini style bottom. This was going to be the match of all matches! All the work had really paid off and my body was banging. My abs even surpassed my college diving days and every muscle was so much improved. I was really looking forward to this.

To my credit I didn't jump Erik "Kato style" but let him eat and change and get all the time to get ready. His tall body still looked good after all these years. "I am proud of all the work you do to keep fit hon. You look great," I told him as I then took off the sweats I had on and revealed the tiny sport bra and bikini bottom as I moved over to the matted area we had always used for our matches. His eyes widened as he saw me and it made my chest swell to see him react to me so obviously.

"Wow Ash, you look like poured steel," he cooed out as he walked to me shirtless in his little black briefs. He had quite a large package and it was already showing signs of stirring which I appreciated greatly as I patted his tummy. He ran his hands over my arms and shoulders and down to my abs really admiring the work I had been doing and I enjoyed it for a while but then I giggled and shoved him away.

"You want this you got to win it," I teased since we both knew however it went the sex was coming afterward. Then I got my game face on and remember all Benica had taught me and focused on all the plans I had on how to take on a fit opponent who was about 60 pounds heavier than even my jacked up 150 pounds. I had it all in my head, to be alert, to react and when I got the chance punish!

Erik circled back and rubbed his hands together as if he liked my idea of having to win me and his briefs were a bit tented out and I forced myself to ignore that as I took my crouch and let him move to me. I had usually been the aggressor to try and offset his size and he seemed unsure as I waited for him to come to me. "I am right here big boy," I sang out.

Erik seemed to finally decide to step in and I quickly juged which way he was facing and which foot was forward and I smacked my hands up under his to knock them out of the way allowing me to slide and step to his left side and cinch in behind him with a rear waist lock. Then I tensed my body and heaved. I had practiced the rear waist lock belly to back suplex about three million times and Erik was so big he was surely on the edge of what I could power back in this move. But tonight I was so pumped and amped I could probably have pulled this off if he had weighed twice as much.

I locked my arms, stomped my feet down and heaved up wrenching my grip into his midsection and then heaved back and THUD the thick mats of our play room echoed with the collison of his shoulders and back and maybe some head to the mats. I had not just performed the hold I had freaking rocked it with POWER. I had picked the German Suplex as one of my opening possibilities because I was looking for the shock and awe of it as I was sure he would never expect me to be able to do a move like this and I wanted to turn it into a pin in the first thiry seconds and really send it into his mind this was different.

Slamming the move down so hard and hearing his big grunt of the landing made me pause and, ok mmm I liked it, and I wasnt able to power it back totally and bridge it into a pin. Coming out of my reverie I quickly spun as he laid there in stunned surprise and grabbed his legs as I faced his feet and pulled his legs up high over his head and literally rolled his tall frame up in the roll-up pin. I got his legs way up high to deprive him of as much of his leg power as I could and settled in my thighs and butt over the back of his thighs and held it tight and even bounced a little to make it not just a pin but a stretch for both his back and thigh muscles.

To his credit Erik worked and bucked hard. His grunts were maybe even louder than when he had slammed down. His arms worked and tried to get to my legs or ankles and his legs strained so hard I almost thought I might have to give up my position. I cranked down hard and flexed my legs and strained down grunting out a loud "STAY THERE" and flung my head back my hair already coming out of the careful arrangement I had made of it. I almost missed it when his hand tapped I was so into straining and completing this pin but then I heard and looked down and sure enough his hand was tapping.

I rolled forward off and his legs crashed down with another mmm groan as i shoulder rolled smoothly to my feet and faced where he lie there with a stunned expression on his face. "What the fuck was that Ash?" he muttered out as his hands rubbed the back of his neck and he turned partly on his side stretching his back.

Ok, maybe it had taken more like 90 seconds but shock and awe accomplished! I strutted a bit feeling really pumped and flushed. My top went from tight to skin tight as my pumped up muscles and excited nipples pressed at it emphatically. "That," I said with a bit of a flourish, "is one for me." I walked over took a quick sip of water and grabbed the towel. I decided I wasn't sweaty yet and put it back down as I looked over to see how he was doing.

Erik had this incredulous look on his face and watched me. His eyes flicked up and down my body like he had never seen it before. I allowed him all the time he needed as he stood up and stretched and waved his arms to compose himself. As he sipped his water he muttered barely loud enough for me to hear "Damn you look great." He put the water down and stepped back out and took a stance with his left foot in front and right foot back and hands up. "Looks like someone's been practicing," he said with the barest hint of a smile on his face.

My secret was out and he seemed to be excited by it. I flushed a bit red n the face and my top drew even tighter under pressure from my body as I circled and slapped his hand in an are you ready movement and he responded by lunging in hard and low for a single leg takedown. For his size and length he moved fast.

My mind flashed and I instantly knew what to do. I stomped and stomped my free foot and pulled back and worked with my hips to make sure he kept the leg he gripped (my left) on his left side making it harder for him to lift me or just lean into a takedown. My hands pushed at his shoulders with a tight grip pushing down and then pulling with me as I hopped back and back on the free right foot making him follow almost dragging him with it. It worked just like practice and he gave in to the pulling one way of my leg and pushing the other with my hands and fell forward onto his chest tryingto keep his grip and follow me.

Now his single leg grip on my leg became my grip on his arm with my legs as I leaned over him. I moved fast and threw my chest forward on his back and reached my both hands out to his other wrist. He tucked it down nicely and tried to turtle up impressively for someone who had never trained at any wrestling as far as I knew. He bucked up tryingto gather his knees under him and explode up and I had to strain wildly to keep him there. I arched over and squeezed my legs and worked to get a good grip on the one arm there and my hands wrencehd and pulled at the other and slowly I worked my grip on it with my two arms against only his one.

His grunts of effort were driving me insane as I jerked and pushed my hips and chest down hard against his back and worked to get both grips tight and fim on both arms. The sounds he made sounded sort of panicked and I have to admit it turned me on big time. From here I had so many options and could have ended it in seconds again. But I stayed put for a moment. Pressing my hips and chest down as hard as I possibly could. I strained my legs hard enough that I grunted in chorus to his. I pulled at his wrist to slowly stetch it out from his turtle posture.

As I held it and pressed and worked on his body some I felt his resistance weaken and that he might have given up that he could move from that position. So I made it worse. I rolled my shoulders and head forward and pulled him with me by both arms and we rolled so I ended under him with his left arm held across his own neck by my grip on his wrist and pushing behind his elbow with the other hand. I hooked his left leg with my left leg and really cinched in the move and rocked and tensed. He tapped almost instantly but I jerked the arm hard with the dual grip and stetched my body to make him arch and stretched out all along me as I grunted hard "Are you sure?" I called out with a tone to my voice that was probably new to him and he tapped harder and faster and I let go and lightly rolled him to the side and popped up fast.

I was panting but I popped up fast to try and make it even worse on him to make it seem like I wasn't even working. He had my leg and it just went to him tapping just like that. MMM I felt so good I had to tamp down the feelings inside me. He was rubbing his neck and panting like he was on the final stretch of the marathon.

"Ash?" he asked unsure of what was going on here. Part of me did feel bad for what he was feeling today but the bigger part of me was turned on so terribly by it. I handed him his water and towel and went to the other side of the mats.

"Take your time," I told him as I rolled my neck and moved side to side like an animal that was looking to lunge out of its cage. And I felt like that. My chest was so on fire now it actually tingled and throbbed in the tight suit. I felt so jacked up I wondered if I could hold him overhead but decided maybe next time and giggled. He looked over at me as I did that and I blushed. "I ate my wheaties huh," I said and winked at him and flexed my arms in a double bicep pose.

His eyes bugged out a bit and he still arched and rubbed his body but i also noticed his bottoms bulged out and mmm that made me feel good. So I flexed some more and turned away from him making my back stand out. Again I gave him all the time he needed and I could almost see the wheels turning in his head as he thought what to do and thought about asking to stop. It was like I could almost read it all on his face at this point.

He did finally get up and compose himself and step back to the middle of the mat. I moved slow swaying my hips and looking like a cat stalking a mouse and maybe I was at this point. I decided to show him how the move he had tried was supposed to work and I lunged in with my hands grabbing his left leg. Unlike Erik's attempt I grabbed the leg with both hands and tugged it up between my legs. I pushed my hips and body forward with force and got his plant leg to bend at the knee as he had to shuffle on his foot. I pushed even harder as I tugged up on the leg and rode him down with another nice mat thud and his leg stil between mine.

I slide up higher to keep that leg still in my grip as I rode on his big body. My hands reached out and realized there was nothing to grab at his collar since he was shirtless so I UHH arched even farher forward to grab at the back of his head and hold on around it with both hands. And then I rode him. I squeezed the leg between mine. I mashed my hips and chest down on his. I cranked back on his head with my grip trying to pull it to my body. His noises of effort and pain were music that was near to making me cum as I worked it as hard as I could. I am not sure how long i held him this way but my hips rocked to counter all his attempts to twist and turn. His hands pushed and grabbed at me but I shook it off and just worked harder. I got really into it and my hips slammed harder. My chest slammed harder. My legs squeezed harder. My arms pulled harder.

I was basically just in a mounted position on him. There was no real hold here yet I was punishing him in it. It was driving me wild! My body felt like it was growing stronger second by second as i could feel his gowing weaker. I was using my body as a ram against him. I strained harder and harder and harder. And harder! Again i felt that delicious feeling as his struggles slowed and gave up as he knew he could not move me. This big man could not move out of my pin. I jerked and did spasm at that point which for a second made me press the hardest yet and got a hard call of pain out of him before I slid my body up and grabbed his hands and pinned them down above his head.

His eyes stared up at me with a combination of pain and fear and lust and I tried to deduce what were the percentages of each as I held his hands down tight. I paused and just stared back at him and gave him a second to let it sink what was happening to his body. Then I wiggled my hips and chest some to press on his body and make a little oof come out of him. "Should I count the pin," I finally said trying hard to not put any winded sounds in my voice,"or are you going to give?"

He wiggled a little but didn't test it much and muttered a quiet "I submit." He was so disheartened I didn't even rub it in and climbed off him. I had just annihilated him in three falls in record time. I did kind of drag myself off of him as I slid up and did notice that he was still quite erect so maybe he wasn't as disheartened as I thought. I moved to my water and towel and sipped but didn't use the towel liking how the sweat was making my pumped up body look right now.

Then I heard him say, "OK"and I looked up and he was at the middle of the mats. He looked dissheveled and a bit unsteady but he was there. Good for him. There was no way he could have been expecting this but he wasn't going to sulk or complain he was going to go back out there.

I went out to meet him in a leisurely stroll. I must admit I thought of some other big flashy moves i could have whipped out but thought maybe his psyche was not ready for a flying armbar right about now and I decided he had seen I had moves now he was going to see what all the work I had done on my body had given me. So I moved and just locked up.

And I let him push. He kind of bat on my shoulders and pressed like a sumo style charge and I stood rock still. He had always been able to move me like this before but tonight I didn't budge a freaking inch. I used my lessons on focusing my body and tried to be as immovable as possible and when I felt he had seen what I was doing then I walked forward. I pushed him slowly and steadly back until his butt and then back edged against the wall on the other side of the matted area. We had always been careful of the walls and set them as out of bounds but I was making a point that my body alone could just walk him back there and make it look easy. I was so uhhhh oh god I was so! It took a lot of will power to keep stoic and thinking and I gave a little push to his shoulders that made him thump the wall as I let go and stepped back into the middle of the matted area.

He was shaking his head and wide eyed and his lips were moving but I didnt catch anything he was saying if he was even talking but I did notice his erection was fricking humongous. He pushed off the wall and tried to step back with some speed and I am not sure what he was even going for as I then took a lunge step to close the distance and be closer than he had anticipated I chopped my arms up to make his arms go out of the way and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. With our height differences this put my chest down below his and his erect dick against my rippling stomach.

He let out a bit of a moan and I squeeze and arched and heaved him off his feet. He let out a cry and I was unsure if it was because he thought I was going to throw him down again or just because of the pressure I put on. He was so damn tall I had to adjust my grip a little to heave him up enough to get his feet up on their toes and make him see he was not truly standing but just kind of dragging the ground as I supported his weight against my pumped up core. And my arms tensed and pulled inward as I pictured in my minds eye making his body bend against mine as I swelled through him. "UHHHHHHH," I grunted and maybe that noise was what awoke him to actually try and move as he had been like a deer in the headlights until then.

Erik's hands pushed at my chin and head but I kept it still and tensed harder. My face reddened and showed just how hard i was working this and I felt his back arch and bend inward bowing into me and feeling so great that way as I flexed head to toe in concentrated effort. Then his hands pushed at my shoulders and his panic was palpable and making me hotter than hot. I arched and gave a "YAHHHHHHH" of even higher effort and he kind of slumped over my shoulder and his hands tried to pound on my back. But it only felt hot and good to me right now. I could make a 200 plus pound fit man give in my hug. I could make him plead in my hug! Oh I felt like a goddess. I shook him a bit side to side and strained and when he tapped with both hands in a very pleading manner I spasmed and came at my own power.

I eased up but carried him in the hug back to the wall before letting go and letting him slide down to his butt as I backed up. I lifted both arms and flexed and leaned over and kissed my right bicep. "Oh yea" I said and then I moved over and took a sip of the water and this time i did towel and see that my explosion had left quite a wet imprint on my shorts. I should have felt bad about cumming because he was helpless but it was what it was at this point.

Afer he sat there a while he finally moved and he seemed fine, just shell shocked. He stood in the far other corner of the room away from me turned away from me. He didn't move or talk for a while and I slowly walked up and put my hand on his shoulder. "I give," he said quietly.

"What," I asked as my insides were in turmoil as my feelings wrestled with each other. My pride of my body and moves, the rush of conquest, and concern for the man I loved were all mixed together and brewing inside me as I gently squeezed his shoulder and turned him to face me.

"I give Ash, he replied a bit more loudly. "I can't stop you. You're too much." As he said this his eyes traveled up and down my body. I couldn't read his expression at the moment but I was hoping it was a wow I was seeing there. My own body was still in turmoil but the part that was about to cum again at the idea of making a man afraid to even try another fall seemed to be winning at the moment.

"But there has to be a 5th fall," I said but there was a playing smile on my lips. i tugged his arm and ducked my shoulder and draped him over and lifted him onto my shoulders. He gave out a noise of worry and for a brief second the idea of doing some rough hold from here flashed through my head. I squelched that thought down as I remembered who was up there and instead I gave Erik a little ride around the room. After showing how easily I could lift him I kind of rolled him off my shoulders into my arms in a cradle and I gently eased him down and to the mats with me over him. I leaned up and kissed him hard and pressed my body against him but not as wild as the earlier pinmeant to weaken him. Then I slid down his body dragging myself against him as i took his bottoms in my hands and peeled them down off him as I got to his feet. I smiled and wiped some sweat off my face as I looked up at him "Now what was that you said?"

"I give Ashley... ma'am. I think you've turned into a superhero," he said with a look I could now plainly see was wonder and amazement on his face. It made me beam and flush inside that he wasn't going to hold a grude about this or feel emasculated. Well not too emasculated anyway.

"Ma'am?" I giggled. "No my sweet, dear baby I am not a superhero....yet." As I whispered to him I sidled up along the side of him flexing my body. The abs rippled and arms and legs bulged. That hot vein was coursing on both biceps. "But I am getting stronger. And I am far from done. I am going to get stronger and stronger and better and better. By the time I am done....," I stopped as I head a noise and looked over at Erik.

Erik had tensed and his erection was throbbing and bobbing as he lie on the mats and as I watched he came explosively all over his own stomach and chest. It was an impressive ejaculation that shot more than I can ever recall having seen from him before. And I wasn't even touching him at the time. Oh my goddess-hood certificate must be in the mail I thought as I smiled and smoothed back his hair. "Lets see if we can do that again," I said as I leaned in and kissed my husband hard.
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-20, 15:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: This Time Its Different

Thread approved
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Nov-20, 22:22
Points: 1,497, Level: 15 Points: 1,497, Level: 15 Points: 1,497, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My favorite story on the whole site. Great job!! It's perfect as a standalone, but hopefully there's a part 2
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 20:23
Last Achievements

Wow thanks. I thought only I liked it. lol
Old 10-Nov-20, 16:52
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Loved everything about the story. Great buildup and description of the match. I would also like to read a sequel to this relationship. What are his thoughts about his wife dominating him in the match?? Is he going to up his training and workouts to be able to keep up with his wife? I'm always intrigued by the psychology of what he is thinking, what she is thinking, and how it will affect their relationship, and of course what will happen in a re-match!
Old 10-Nov-20, 18:25
Last Achievements

Yes, I like the ideas of how the victor deals with the feelings of power and the loser with the feelings of being so controlled. Putting it into a snappy, short story that still has action... now theres the trick lol
Old 10-Nov-20, 18:41
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved everything about the story. Great buildup and description of the match. I would also like to read a sequel to this relationship. What are his thoughts about his wife dominating him in the match?? Is he going to up his training and workouts to be able to keep up with his wife? I'm always intrigued by the psychology of what he is thinking, what she is thinking, and how it will affect their relationship, and of course what will happen in a re-match!
It seems in real life your best chance against a woman is the first time you wrestle. Often they don't think they can win against men or are hesitant and might not know how to use their body to their advantage. Usually they have a lot more room to improve then men and if you notice when the girlfriend or wives start to win and knows they can beat you it is really hard to turn the tide. Anyway, would expect her to keep dominating.

Last edited by haymaker; 10-Nov-20 at 18:48.
Old 10-Nov-20, 19:46
Arnie

Very true. Once they figure out how to win once it is very hard to ever beat them again.
Old 10-Nov-20, 21:11
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyLawe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I like the ideas of how the victor deals with the feelings of power and the loser with the feelings of being so controlled. Putting it into a snappy, short story that still has action... now theres the trick lol
I have every confidence that you can pull it off. I say go for it!
Old 10-Nov-20, 23:35
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very true. Once they figure out how to win once it is very hard to ever beat them again.
Yep, even the guys who let their wives or girlfriends win are playing with fire. How many times can you read how guys think it is fun to role play losing and the next time they try to win and the woman kicks their ass.

It is funny that in my case I can’t come close to beating my wife and I have literally asked for her to let me win almost every birthday as the gift I wanted and she would never let me as doesn’t want me to have any confidence I can beat her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: