Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Oct-21, 19:34
Piratejack39

Default Let’s Hug It Out

Kate let out a loud groan of pure desperation, while Ashley let out a loud cheer of victory as she unclasped their hands from one another and raised her hands in victory, while I could only shake my head in disappointment. “Told ya, your little brother’s fancy so called training sessions wouldn’t help ya none.” The bragging began as Kate let out another annoyed groan before she turned to give me a glare.

“What?” I shrugged. “You did alright when we went against each other.” It was about a week ago the two sarcastically went against each other in armwrestling, but it quickly turned to sarcasm and for fun to actual competition. That’s when Kate turned to me, really her only access to a person who would give half a shit about her wanting to beat Ashley. I didn’t expect her to finally turn the tides on Ashley, she was after all nearly four inches taller and definitely put the care and work into getting her body toned. Ashley did, after all, play volleyball in high school and college, while Kate was more on the generic 5’6 size.

Ashley was practically the second daughter of our family, ever since the day the two were in 5th grade and Ashley was introduced to the class after her family immigrated from El Salvador. Kate was her desk mate, and the rest was history. Ashley has always felt like my second older sister ever since. The annoying older sister who always rubs it in that they’re your elder and the one that always beats you in everything. Ashley had always been the dominant one when she came over, be it sports we played in the backyard, Mario Kart, Monopoly, you name it, she’s beaten Kate and most of the times, me at the same time in it.

“Yeah.” Ashley began, leaning back in her chair, arms up in a taunting flex, rubbing her right bicep as if it was a trophy she had just won for beating Kate 3/5s times. “It’s because you two don’t equal my strength, no offense Danny, you are pretty lanky.”

She had a point. I was 5’11 and 165 pounds, but still a personal dig at my strength played right into my ego.

“Oh yeah? How about we go a round?” I threw down the challenge, at the time, not really thinking about how Ashley herself was 5’10 and probably near my weight in muscles, instead wanting to wipe the grin that was on her face.

Kate smiled at the idea and clapped along to the idea of Ashley finally losing something in our household. “I think that’s a great idea!”

Ashley shook her head, with her own grin forming. “If we’re gonna duel our strength, I want something harder for you, Danny. Only reason I did armwrestling with Kate was so she had a chance.”

“Hey!” Kate couldn’t help but try to defend herself, but Ashley ignored her while continuing to stare me down. “How about a bearhug duel, huh? Got enough to prove yourself?” She also always had a way to rub it in our faces when she won, or when she wanted to taunt us into competition.

“Alright, tough girl, you’re going down!” I certainly wasn’t backing out now, and with that Ashley immediately hopped up to her feet, already coming towards me before Kate held her arms up. “Wait, wait. If you’re gonna be squeezing each other and rolling around, I ain’t gonna claim responsibility if one of you concusses yourself, let’s go to the carpet in my bedroom.”

The two of us stared at each other, before nodding along, carpeted floor would make sense if the mutual hold came down to that, so the three of us trotted right along into Kate’s bedroom, as she closed the door behind us.

“Danny, you better not let me down.” An almost command rather than encouraging sentence came from Kate, as she took a seat on her queen bed, while Ashley and I stepped closer to each other, in each other’s faces as she grinned to herself.

“Ready to be embarrassed?” Again, those taunts. She knew just what to say and the tone to say it to get under your skin. I held my arms out to my sides. “Ladies first.” I sarcastically offered myself up, and with that her arms coiled around my waist, a small grunt coming from me as her hands locked on my back.

“Nice and tight, meaning you got nowhere to go.” A small hushed taunt came, as I gritted my teeth and slowly snaked my arms under hers wrapped around me, doing the same as my fists clenched the other on her back.

For a split second at the start, neither of us did anything, almost as if we waited for the other one to budge first, a half awkward standoff in the other’s embrace, broken when Ashley made the first move.

A powerful flex pulsated around my frame, causing a groan to come from my lips, slightly taken by just how much actual strength she had, even if she always had bragged about her workout routine and nightly yoga, I was still surprised at just how hard she was able to squeeze me.

Even with the newfound sharp pains in my side, I returned the favor, gritting my teeth to be able to give as much power as I could, hoping to be able to match her strength, and a small groan of her own came as a response.

“Definitely…a lot stronger…than Kate!” She hisses between her own gritted teeth, as Kate gave another defensive, “Hey!” But the two of us barely paid her any attention, instead flexing our arms seemingly at the same time for a second squeeze, this time I felt her power in my sides and back, almost as if she somehow managed to flex even harder.

I couldn’t help but arch my head back as a means to try to ignore the pain, and Ashley let out a small laugh. “Something wrong?” A sarcastic question at the expense of the pain I was feeling, and all I did was grit my teeth tighter and gave another flex which got a small short grunt from her in response.

A sheen of sweat began to form on both of us, noticing some dropping off my forehead as I felt it building on Ashley’s arms around me. “This…isn’t bad.” I finally got into the trash talk myself, and Ashley let out another small laugh, before suddenly rushing my back into the wall!

“Don’t break my pictures!” Kate called out from her bed, almost forgetting she was even here in the building focus on out muscling Ashley. “Only thing…that’ll be broken is Danny!” Another hissing taunt came, her arms tightening even more around my back pinned to the wall, our bodies being pulled in even tighter against each other with a small smack echoing throughout the room from our bodies thudding together.

“How…original…” I hissed out, still having enough in me to keep the trash talk going, only for a sudden yank from Ashley, peeling me off the wall and twisting my frame around, before she pushed off her ankle to slam me to the carpet, her body and weight falling on top of me.

“I…like ya..down there.” Another taunt with a grin, as her head picked up some so I was forced to stare up in her eyes as she looked down. I felt her arms slowly coil themselves down my body, her fists now resting more towards the end of my spine, causing me to readjust my own grip to have my fists clenched on the middle of her spine.

“Maybe…I’ll keep you here for a while…” More gritted taunts came from her, as usual followed up with her arms squeezing around me, the pain causing me to shut my eyes for a split second, making sure my mind was putting all of its focus into giving a squeeze back, only to notice she didn’t grunt as loud as normal or her body didn’t jerk forward either.

I was losing my strength and energy. Oh no.

“Hmm, slowing down…Danny?” Now her words weren’t as gritted either, maybe she was getting her strength back because her core was a six pack instead of just my normal lanky frame, and the sweat was building more on both of us.

“Shut up….and keep squeezing….” I retorted back, my mind being too focused on the slight panic building in me from her ability to slowly wear me down, and too focused on trying to get more power into my squeezes.

A small chuckle came from Ashley, just inches above my face, almost in a deliberate taunting manner. “Oh…that’s the idea…maybe all night, if you’re lucky…” That threat sent a shiver down my spine, my body instinctively arching up from the sensation, and she just took that to her advantage more, pulling me even tighter upwards into her.

“As if that’ll happen.” Kate reminded both of us of her presence, the squeeze off getting more and more intense with each passing moment, we both only had our minds on it, and not our surroundings or our spectator.

As if she felt challenged from those words, Ashley began to push herself off the ground, her grip still tight around me, so I was dragged up with her in the embrace, so that when she sat upright on her ass, I was perfectly positioned into her lap, and even deeper into the hug, deep enough that my grip slipped just for a split second.

“Danny, you better not lose!” Kate again sounded off, and again it sounded more like a command than cheering me on, and as my hands slipped free off of Ashley’s back, she used that window to punish me.

Her forearms dug inwards on my back, causing my body to arch forward from the feeling, almost as if I was falling into her body, so she readjusted herself, pulling herself back ever so slightly to leave enough room between both of our bodies, so that as her arms pulsated around me even more, she again had a view into my eyes, to see the pain in them.

“Fight back, Danny!” Again more commanding cheerleading from Kate, and I could only grit my teeth, my hands trying to move to lock her back up in a mutual embrace, but instead another flex caused them to uselessly drape out to the sides.

“He can’t.” Ashley started, the power stopping just for a moment, almost as if she was allowing time for me to catch some air as she began taunting me and Kate at the same time. “He’s mine now, now it’s just up to how long he can be stubborn enough to not admit defeat.”

The groan I let out was loud and obvious, knowing that every single word Ashley had just said was absolutely right. I don’t know exactly how long the squeeze off was, but it couldn’t have been more than ten minutes, and I was already reduced to being her ragdoll to have fun with.

“In…your…dreams…” I wanted to sound mighty and defiant, to at least have the ability to say I wouldn’t give Ashley the satisfaction from me begging for mercy, but instead it came out as an idiotically pathetic whimper, and a small chuckle came again from Ashley.

“Just my type of fun.” She cooed in my ear, her arms still relaxed enough that I was able to get precious air and a moment to allow my body to recover from being turned into a limp ragdoll, but still tight enough that I wasn’t going anywhere, and that’s when she suddenly began pushing back up to her feet!

Her arms kept me wrapped tight in her embrace, as she raised from her ass, to her knees, to her feet! I was suspended in the air in her embrace, my legs instinctively wrapped around her waist, arms draped over her back, she completely reduced me to a pathetic squeezetoy as she now had me in a completely lifted bearhug!

“Ok, that’s really impressive!” Kate betrayed me, now cheering for Ashley, probably blown away at the sight of her younger brother being trapped like this. My eyes widen when I heard the snap of a phone camera.

“Did…you just take a picture?” I whimpered out again, and Ashley turned so I was facing Kate on her bed, who only just shrugged. “That’s really impressive.” She repeated herself as a means of an explanation, and I could feel the heat on my cheeks growing, it was one thing to become a toy for Ashley, it’s another for proof of it to exist!

“Maybe I’ll make that my Lock Screen.” Ashley giggled, as her arms started back up again, the pressure slowly building, causing my body to slump even more against her than I already was, something I didn’t even know was possible, and I could only let out a pathetic low moan.

“Or, maybe it’ll be yours instead, Danny. Remind you whose bitch you are everytime you open your phone.” That threat raised even more embarrassment in my body, my cheeks blushing even more from that.

“So, wanna quit, Danny?” Ashley cooed more in my ear, as I could again only shiver in the embarrassment and pain this brought on, my eyes shut from it as well, before I let out a small. “Ok. Ok. You clearly kicked my ass…” The embarrassment of having to audibly admit that defeated me even more than the physical punishment she had just put me through.

Ashley carried me over towards Kate, before letting me go as my body flopped limply against the bed, as Kate only leaned over me and almost too sarcastically asked. “You good?” As I turned my attention from her to Ashley who still loomed over me as well, her arms pumped out side by side in a flex.

“Just another bitch of mine to toy with.”

As usual have numerous ideas on how to continue this, so leaving it up to whoever wants to vote on what they’d like to see the most:
A) A rematch, where again Ashley destroys Danny.
B) Ashley invites only Danny over to her place, and she toys with him in a more slow paced, sensual manner.
C) Kate wants to train both herself and Danny to have more endurance, so they have a bearhug duel of their own
D) Danny and Kate try to take Ashley on in a 2 on 1 Bearhug duel, where the combined effort might just put her in her place.
E) Any new ideas.
Old 07-Oct-21, 19:51
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Let’s Hug It Out

B or D. maybe start with D then B after the match. that also leaves room to have C before the 2 on 1 to establish the hierarchy.
Old 07-Oct-21, 21:17
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I choose b
Old 07-Oct-21, 21:43
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

all ideas seem perfect actually. Against Ashley, he is going out next time but
Kate could possibly overpower him too
Old 07-Oct-21, 22:07
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I've never really understood the appeal of bearhugs in a sexy wrestling sense, but I really liked Ashley's attitude and her trash talking was fantastic. Even Kate had a quick wit and was good with the put downs. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 07-Oct-21, 22:27
Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15 Points: 1,521, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Great story. I’d say Option B for the next round.
Old 07-Oct-21, 23:32
Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21 Points: 2,706, Level: 21
Last Achievements

B or C sounds good
Old 07-Oct-21, 23:45
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Have Danny get squeezed unconscious
Old 08-Oct-21, 02:02
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

C then D
Old 08-Oct-21, 03:12
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

If you don't go with B, than I feel a combo story of C/D would be best. Like they did a practice match together then challenged for the 2v1.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bearhug, bearhugs, brother, duels, sister, test of strength