Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-16, 06:07
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default story from old legswatcher site

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris7201 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-16, 22:13
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: story from old legswatcher site

by Legswatcher (webmaster@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]swatcher.com)

"That will be $7.95".

I got out my wallet and paid the cashier. This stupid cafeteria is too damn expensive I said to myself. A chicken sandwich, fries, and a coke for eight bucks. As I walked into the hallway towards the seating area, I realized why I come to eat here.

A beautiful Asian girl, in her mid 20's, just walked by. She was wearing a white blouse and black miniskirt with long legs and high heels. What a site. Her legs were tanned and toned. She had that combination of a subtle smile, calm eyes, and a feminine face that only Asian girls can have. An hourglass figure certainly helped as well.

She was with her friend and I followed then down the hallway about 10 feet back. I could look at her ass and legs all day. I was starting to get a hard on when they suddenly turned right and went into the women's room. I continued straight ahead to the seating area and grabbed a table. Looks like the entertainment for the day was already over. I didn't see any other good looking women.

I usually ate alone but today I wish I had some company. Day after day I would spend my lunch hour reading a newspaper and eating while hoping to get a glimpse of some sexy women. My company is big enough that I would see at least two or three a day. But today only one. I started to eat my sandwich and noticed an advertisement inside a plastic holder on the table. It was for a self-defense class that the company was providing.

The ad showed a blonde woman turning around towards a man who was grabbing her arm. I studied the picture thinking what would she do.

"Hi Tom" said a voice.

I looked up. It was Alicia - a work friend of mine for many years. She now worked in a different department so we didn't see each other that often.

"Hi Alicia. Care to join me?" I asked.

She said "Sure" and sat down. "Can you believe nine dollars for a plate of pasta."

"Yeah I know. This place sucks."

"What are you looking at?"

"Looks like some self-defense class"

"I am taking it now. I just came from it."

I took a closer look at her. She was wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants.

"Wow. So if some guy attacks you, you would know what to do?"

"I think so. I have been taking kickboxing aerobics as well."

"Really? I guess I have not seen you for a while"

"Yeah. I've been doing it for about six months. I've lost 20 pounds."

"Really? You're not fat"

"I know. But now that I broke up with Harold, I'm back into the single life again. I want to look good and be able to take care of myself."

"Sorry about that. I didn't know you two had broken up. What happened?"

"She was cheating on me. Some younger girl working in his office. I guess men are men. Are all men scum?"

"Yes. Myself included. I just come here to look at miniskirts."

"Yes but you are single. If I saw Harold right now, I'd give him a roundhouse kick, a knee to the groin, and then flip him to the ground."

"Man you are angry. Can you do all that?"

"The roundhouse I have been doing since my kickboxing class. Every girl knows where the balls are. And my friend Karen has been teaching me a few judo throws the last couple of weekends."

"So I guess I shouldn't flirt with you like the old days. Women are dangerous these days."

"Actually I would love some flirting. My group has no men in it."

"Well then don't wear baggy sweat suits." I said, as I finished the last of my sandwich.

"You need to see me in regular clothes."

"My sex life is so nonexistent right now. If I saw you in a miniskirt I would probably attack you like in this photo."

"Tom. It can't be that bad."

"It is."

"Tell you what. I need some practice for this self-defense class. How about you come over to my house tomorrow night. I will wear something "regular" and you get to attack me. But I'm warning you - I'm pretty good. I have been going to this class for six weeks."

I thought about for a second. Life was really boring these days so this might be good distraction. I used to flirt a lot with Alicia before because she was so witty. She was good looking but I always thought of her as more the grandmother type because she always wore these long floral dresses and made cookies for the group. Whenever I teased her too much, she would point her finger at me like a school teacher to warn me to stop doing it. I liked her a lot but never really thought of her in a sexy way. She was more like Sweet Poly Purebread.

"Okay. I'll see tomorrow tonight. You want me to bring a something?" I asked.

"Can you pick up some wine. We can watch a movie after our practice and drink some merlot." said Alicia.

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I took my tray and left the table. I took one quick glance back to Alicia. She did have a beautiful face. Maybe I'll get a kiss out of this I thought to myself.

The next day, I stopped off at a liquor store after work. The beer ad posters with sexy girls on them got me a little horny. I'll be fun to feel the body of a woman again. I then went directly to her apartment.

I rang the doorbell. She opened the door. She immediately looked very different. Her hair was combed and hanging beautifully around her shoulder. She had some makeup around her eyes and she wore some lipstick too. I had never seen her with makeup on before. She was wearing a black leotard with some denim shorts. She had a nice figure and no shoes on.

"Man Alicia you look great." I said.

"Thanks" she said as she confidently walked me into the kitchen. She showed me the table where we would be eating. She asked me to do some stretching while she finished dinner.

"Do I have to?" I asked, reliving those days when I would tease her. She smiled at me and rubbed her hand against my arm. Then suddenly she grabbed the arm and jumped in front of me. I felt her butt hitting my penis and suddenly I found myself flying through the air and landing in the middle of her living room. I just looked at the ceiling while my collected my thoughts.

She came into my view, flipped her hair behind her shoulder, smiled, and asked "Are you okay?"

"Yea. What happened?"

"I just shoulder flipped you. Pretty neat trick huh?"

"I'll say". I picked myself up and felt embarrassed. That grandmother just flipped me. Then I looked at her again as she was setting the table. She had a tight ass, firm though not large breasts, and golden tanned legs. She certainly didn't look or dress like a grandmother anymore.

We sat down, had dinner, talked and laughed a lot. We caught up on everything. She was a bit emotional when describing her break up with Harold. She really did love him and she is still hurting. After almost an hour after dinner, she said let's practice. This time I started doing the stretching without being a smart ass.

Alicia came across from, took off her shorts, slid them down her legs, and threw them onto the couch. Her legs were incredible. All those months of kickboxing sure paid off. She was in great shape. She stretched as well. Then we stood up.

"I want to practice some judo throws first. I can't really use them yet in a real situation so I want to practice them the most. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Okay" I just stood there as she positioned her herself into me and out for five or six times - each time lifting me a little bit off the ground. On the seven time, she rammed into me hard and shoulder flipped me gracefully and hard onto the floor. Once again she flipped her hair behind her shoulder as if to signal victory. I just smiled and accepted my fate.

After the fourth flip, I was getting turned on. She felt my hard on the next throw and said "Having a good time Tom?"

"I can't help it. You really look good. I have never seen you look so sexy before."

"Thanks"

We continued with a couple of more shoulder flips. She then did about 10 spinning wrist throws. They were so quick and she did these better than the other flips. She had a real rhythm now and she was throwing me around like with ease. I was amazed at her. So beautiful and feminine and yet so dangerous.

"I would like to practice some self-defense moves now. Attach me from the back"

"Okay." I started toward her back and put my arm around her neck. She grabbed one of my finger and pulled it away from her. I went along with my finger. Then she let go of my hand, dropped to one knee, and then made a fist and raised her fist into my groin. She didn't hit my balls but it was scary to think about it. She looked and smiled. She looked so cute and I could see some of her cleavage through the leotard top.

The next time I came from behind, she let me choke her but she elbowed me twice, turned around, put her hands on shoulders, and lifted her knee again into my groin. It grazed my balls but nothing more. She did this about five more times.

She then turned around and asked me to act like I was choking her from the front with both hands. I did so. She made a pyramid with her two hands together, lifted then upwards breaking my choke hold, then dropped her hands down and did like a karate chop to my neck. We did this about 15 times. One of those times, she did a real chop which hurt like hell. I didn't tell her but now I feeling tired.

I said, can we take a break. She agreed but asked that I attacked one more time before we sat down. She said I can do anything I want.

I thought for a moment. She could handled everything we practiced tonight. So I though I would surprise her and grab her breasts. She did say anything I told myself. So while she was waiting for my attack, I started toward her like I was going to do a front choke. But I dropped my arms lowers and quickly grabbed and squeezed her breasts. She was shocked. She didn't try to take my arms away. Instead she put her hands on my waist and exploded her knee into my groin. She got my balls big time. I started crumbling as the pain started moving through my body. But before I could double over, she swiftly kneed me again. I couldn't believe the pain.

I fell to the floor, curled up into a fetal position, and felt like throwing up. She looked at me in surprise. Her shock then turned into one of compassion. I don't think she had any idea how bad it would feel to a guy. She started repeatedly saying "My sorry." I couldn't care less bebcause I just wanted to die. Two knees and I was down for the count. I could barely breath.

She held my head and tried to comfort me. After about 5 minutes, I was able to get say a word or two. She sat next to me for another 10 minutes while I recovered. Then she helped me to the couch. She helped me lay down and she put my head into her lap.

She said that she was told that if you can, kick a guy twice. She said she was surprised that I grabbed her breasts and something inside her got mad.

"You said to attack you anyway I want. We'll I've been seeing your great body all night. I'm a guy. Of course I'm going to to try to feel your breasts."

"I'm sorry Tom. Please forgive me."

I was not ready yet to forgive. I didn't say anything. She then lifted my head off her lap and put it on the couch. She then stood up and looked at me. She had a guilty look on her face. She was feeling terrible.

She then pushed the shoulder tops of her leotard down. She took her arms out of the leotard and pushed her leotard down to her waist. She stood in front of me topless. Alicia then got on her knees next to the couch where I was still in fetal position. She placed her breast next to my mouth. She rubbed her hand across my hair and forehead. Finally, I leaned a little forward and started sucking on her left breast. It tasted so sweet and soft. I wanted to hold them with my hands but I couldn't. I laid there sucking on her breast for the next five minutes.

These five minutes were the most ecstasy I had ever felt. My mouth was in heaven, my eyes were looking at a beautiful angel, and balls hurt like hell. What a strange combination. Plus my back was feeling sore from all those flips. I was full of adrenaline and testosterone.

After I was able to sit up, we kissed and fondled each other. I never expected this to happen. She felt great. I caressed her breasts with one hand and felt her legs with my other hand. She stroked my penis, felt my hair, and looked into my eyes. I was falling for her.

"Tom. We can't have sex."

What? What was going on?

"I'm not ready. I am still hurting and don't feel comfortable with men yet. Look what I did when I got mad."

The next few minutes were spent in silence. I was looking forward to having sex with her. My balls still hurt but now my heart hurt a little bit too. I said "Okay. No sex. But how about if we continue with the self-defense practices. I was getting so turned on and I never felt like this before. I know this sounds crazy but I want to be flipped and kicked in the balls by you. I felt so good when I was sucking your breast and my body was in pain."

"Really?" asked Alicia. "I thought you would hate it".

"I'm not sure myself but I think I like all we did tonight." With that, she kissed me and held me tight. I felt her waist and buried my head in her cleavage. We fondled for awhile. Then we opened the wine and watched an old Bob Hope movie. I was so comfortable and happy.

Around 11:00 p.m., I finally got up to leave. I was gathering my stuff and Alicia called my name.

I turned and felt a roundhouse kick hit my chest. I was stunned. Then I felt Alicia grab my shirt. I felt a foot being planted in my groin. Then I felt myself falling forward. Next thing I know I am flying through the air and landing on the hallway entry.

She came over and helped me up. "I wanted to give you something to remember until our practice next week".

I kissed her goodbye and left. I hurt like hell but I have in heaven. Life is not so boring after all.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chris7201 For This Useful Post: