Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-18, 00:59
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Black Amazon Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman3uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great continuation to this story. I love the detail and the build up - it's very well written. I too prefer complete physical superiority in a story - this is a small guy against a huge amazon after all... Have you written any other stories?
I do have other stories that I haven't yet posted to this site. PM me if interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 21:26
Last Achievements

Only 5 minutes had gone by in the match and already the gray-haired African matron had established her physical superiority over Joe, scoring 7 submissions by subjecting him to a series of prolonged facesitting, breast smothers, headscissoring and bearhugs. Currently Joe was in a crouch position before the Amazon landlord, trying to guard his swollen prostate after Yolanda's throttling of it via her huge meaty hands.

Yolanda, still in her 4" calf-length boots, maintained a dwarfing height advantage over Joe. He had tried feebly to end the match after the last submission, but he knew early on that would be futile, with cameras already rolling and his signature essentially inked to a 5 to 10 match contract against this mature brute of a woman.

Yolanda bent into a crouched position herself, locking eyes with Joe and playfully swinging her hips side to side, daring Joe to try his next move knowing how hopeless he was. She swiped at his arms to try and grab ahold of them but he jerked to the side and away from her.

"Quit stalling little boy. Take your punishment like a man," Yolanda seethed with an African-twinged accent.

Joe refused to comply, now in self preservation mode. He knew it was only a matter of time before she bullrushed him and subdued him for more abuse, and she proved him correct with a charge forward. The only thing Joe could think to do was slink to the ground to go underneath her. Yolanda turned around and rolled her eyes at his refusal to fight, and walked towards the flopping debtor. She used her boot to roll him onto his back and placed it on his chest. Then she slid it down onto his groin. Looking up, Joe's entire view was essentially a skyscraper of flesh, towers of mahogany calves growing into quad pillars and meeting under a patch of womanhood and booty, the depths of which were only partially concealed by the swallowed-up thong.

"I already see your Landlady making you hard. Let's see if you have a foot fetish," Yolanda said as she bent down to unzip her boots. Joe made the calculation not to struggle, as bare feet would probably be more preferable to a hard, unforgiving boot sole. However as continued to bend down she (deliberately or not) increased pressure on his manhood, causing him to clutch her calf. He could even fit his hands around the circumference of it.

Luckily it seemed to be unintentional, as she slid one of her gigantic feet from out of the boot. Joe noticed the tag on the inside. Women's size 18! My God those are like skis, Joe thought to himself. And it certainly showed when she dropped her foot back down onto his abdomen - her foot stretched from the waistband of his briefs to her big toe pressing down on his sternum. Her foot literally took up half of his torso.

"What have you got to say for yourself little weak boy? What do you think that pretty little gul'friend of yose would think seeing you losing this way to a big strong woman like me?"

Yolanda applied enough pressure to keep him in place while still allowing Joe to wallow around in shame, wiggling from side to side in an attempt to avoid eye contact, both with her and the camera.

"Bet-tah yet," Yolanda moved her massive foot back over his erect shaft and balls, "What would she say if she knew this was making you hard?" She strategically rubbed her meaty African soles on his manhood, now throbbing with a lust he could not control.

"Maybe we could ask her, yes?" She peered down at him, flashing her teeth yet not smiling.

"No...please don't Yo-ARGHH!" Yolanda stepped on his balls to shut him up before he could utter her full name while film was rolling. She made the "cut it" hand under neck motion to the camera woman to kill the video.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his throat. "My name is not Yolanda. It is Amazon Mistress Zaire? Is this understood?"

Joe nodded his head feebly, fear and tears welling in his eyes, both from the prospect of being discovered by his girlfriend and from the vice-like choke being administered.

"Alright let's get back to it," Yolanda instructed, and with that her size 18 foot was right back on his balls. Her heel took up basically his entire manhood and her toes pressed above his belly button.

"This little thing," she said, pressing down on his groin for effect, "would you say it is in pain or pleasure?"

"Pain...Amazon Zaire," Joe said, wincing.

"Mmmm hmmm. Then why is it so hard? Hmmm? Why is it that the more I squish you, the harder it becomes?"

Joe started pleading, "I can't help it Mistress, please stop. I just want this to be over. I made a mistake." He just wanted to be around a normal girl. Someone he was attracted to. This was all a huge mind fuck for him to comprehend. He was being manhandled by a woman twice his size, twice his age in exchange for not being put out on the street. And this was just the beginning if he wanted to stay there.

Yolanda knelt down on his prone body, adding all of her weight to his abdomen and rib cage. "You still have 17 minutes to go Little Man," she said, placing one hand over his mouth and nose, the other placed over his balls for another squeezing.

Joe's eyes bugged out as all 340+ lbs were delivered to his ribs and stomach via her shins, like a set of railroad tracks underneath a train. He repeatedly tapped Yolanda's forearms to indicate submission, and finally after 15 seconds she relinquished her position on top of him - by rolling on his face in the process of standing up, sending another shockwave of pained pressure via the landlady's massive legs and glutes.

He had lost count of the score long ago, the match now long past the point of anything that could be considered sporting.

Yolanda took a stand over Joe, still on the floor writhing from her pressure cooker. When he opened his eyes he saw a giant, white-soles foot descending on his face. He tried to block it with his hands but she shooed them away with her foot and eventually planted it on his face. She rubbed the cold, clammy some around his mug, making him inhale the aroma from her sweaty, sockless foot that had clearly spent some time inside the boots she'd discarded. While highly unpleasant and degrading, this wasn't quite the hell he had suffered through with 340 pounds of ass enveloping his face. Not to mention, the longer this continued the more time kept ticking off the clock. Her foot took up the entire length of his face and then some, and oddly enough, due to her heavily padded soles, seemed to mold over his face so he could not breathe most of the time. Still again, a foot pressed against his face was more desirable then an ass swallowing his head. But he was far from out of the woods in that regard.

Right on cue, she put an end to the sole smothering, bent down and scooped up Joe, effortlessly tossing him over her shoulder. His view was on her backside as she reached down and adjusted her thong, which was being devoured by her mammoth black cakes. She carried him over to the weight bench, which until now he had forgotten about. Yolanda tossed him onto the padded bench face up and immediately planted her ass down on his chest, grabbing a hold of his hands to keep his arms immobilized. She scooted back, placing her full weight onto his throat and her big brown cheeks mere inches from his face.

“Your girlfriend is going to love this video,” Yolanda growled.

“Please Miss Zaire. Don’t bring her into this,” Joe said, struggling to get the words out with her posterior baring down on his neck.

“I got news for you little man – she wanted me to do this to you.”

Now she was just fucking with his head, Joe thought. She had to be, right?

“That’s just not true,” Joe said.

“Oh it’s true, little man. This has been in the works for a while.”

She lifted herself up slightly and shifted backwards, dropping her ass onto his face and once again cutting off his oxygen supply.

“This is what your girlfriend is into, but she is too tiny. She needed a big strong woman like me to show her how it’s done,” Yolanda said to Joe, continuing to struggle for breath in an impossible ass smothering.

His vision was dark his senses were invaded by Yolanda’s dank, feminine musk. He was beyond submissions now. At this point he was merely a captive, a wrestling jobber being turned in an unwitting sexual submissive by woman twice his age and nearly three times as heavy. He squirmed, trying to free his face to grab a breath of precious air, unable to tapout since she had his arms pinned to his side. He began to see stars behind his eyelids and his oxygen reserves were starting to run out. Just seconds before losing consciousness, Yolanda lifted her cheeks off of Joe’s face, allowing him to grab a few panicked breaths before plopping back down onto his head. She released one of her hands and snaked it underneath Joe’s briefs, wrapping it around his throbbing (but unintentional) penis.

“Bet you never thought a big old lady could make you this hard, did you?” Yolanda said.

This much was true. The power this woman had over him, despite not being attracted to her in the least, was incredible. She had given him an erection the moment she walked into the room and pressed her breasts in his face. He was attracted to petite blondes, those in his age group. This woman was bigger than most men and she was technically a senior citizen! She slid down his briefs, exposing his manhood.

“Consider this your consolation prize,” Yolanda said.

Still seated on his face, she deftly and repeatedly pulverized his face to the brink of consciousness before lifting her ass up for mere seconds before returning onto her facial throne.

Joe felt something warm and gooey on his cock, followed by Yolanda’s large hands grabbing hold of his balls firmly in one hand and shaft with her other, choking his manhood. She gave it a few teasing pumps, then released both hands and lightly slapped his balls. She repeated this for the next few minutes, rubbing his shaft a few times and shocking it with a few squeezes and slaps to his balls. He was completely helpless underneath this deviant African amazon, as he had no choice but to continue letting her have her way with him and his manhood – what was left of it anyway.

The landlady kept him on the brink of orgasm each time she grabbed hold of his dick, which was already slimed with lubricant and precum. The lack of steady breathing from Yolanda’s marathon booty smother left Joe dizzy and out of sorts. Finally, after probably the second dozen-or-so rounds of being slapped around, she wrapped her large ebony hand around the shaft and squeezed his balls.

“Next time your girlfriend is going to be watching in person. I think I’ll let her use a vibrator on me in this position.”

She jacked him off for less than 10 seconds before his penis erupted with the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. His semen gushed several feet in the air as she continued to pump his manhood, making sure she had milked every last drop out of him.

“The winner by KO, Amazon Mistress Zaire,” said the voice behind the camera.

Yolanda looked into the camera. “Ladies, if you need a big strong woman to keep your man in check like this little wimp, email the Amazon Mistress Zaire at Gmail dot com and I will milk him dry whether he likes it or not. Now if you’ll excuse us, I need some alone time with my new little victory prize.”

Yolanda lifted herself off Joe’s face and dragged Joe’s beaten body off of the weight bench. She slung him over her shoulder and carried her vanquished foe out of the room and down the hall, out of the frame.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-18, 20:49
bartyboy78

That’s incredible! More please!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 21:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That’s incredible! More please!!
Working on Part 4 right now. I hope to have it out today or tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 01:37
Last Achievements

Part 4:

Yolanda carried Joe’s spent body over her shoulder, down the hallway. The mature Amazon had spent the last half hour pulverizing her indentured tenant between her massive thighs and smothering him beneath her enormous ebony ass, culminating in a forced orgasm against his will, the most intense orgasm he’d ever experienced…and this was supposedly all at the behest of his girlfriend, Katie which he still found hard to believe. Why would she want to see this? Why would she want another woman forcing herself onto him, punishing him physically and sexually humiliating him? Was it possible that this was what she was into? Does this mean this would be something she would want to see him do on a regular basis? The thought of being forced to wrestle female colossuses twice his size for the rest of his life was daunting.

The silver-haired matron carried the vanquished young man into the bathroom, setting him on the counter. Beside him was a cell phone, presumably hers.

“It’s only fair that I show you proof that this is what she wanted,” Yolanda said, presumably about Katie.

She thumbed through her screen lock and pulled up the text thread.

Katie: Ms Yolanda…I have a question.

Yolanda: Yes?

K: So I saw a video the other day…

Y: I think I know what this is about [devil grin emoji]

K: THANK GOD LOL

Y: Did u like it?

K: OMG…it was so hot. [heart eyes emoji] It was the one with you and that little blonde guy, Alex I think

Y: Lol yes Alex. That was actually his graduation present. He couldn’t stop staring at me at the gym and I knew what he wanted. I knew he was still in high school so I told him when he graduated he could come get some tough love.

K: I can’t tell if he was in heaven or hell.

Y: Lol I made sure he was in both, which is the whole point for guys like that.

K: It was so hot seeing him struggle against you. He couldn’t do anything to stop you.

Y: No one can sweetie. There aren’t many women as big or strong as me. I am 57 years old and can take down 90% of men still in their prime.
K: What would it take to get you to do that to my boyfriend?

Y: Lol, ummm

Y: Well he is behind on his rent again…

K: SQUASH IT OUT OF HIM!

Y: [devil grin emoji] I will draw up some papers and see if he’s interested in filming some vids with me. Are you OK with that?

K: OMG, OK with it? I would freaking love it. I would watch those videos every night lol. I can’t wait to see what you could do to him. He’d be helpless.

Y: We’ll do the first video with just him and me, to let him get familiar. Once I bust his cherry I will let you watch.

K: This is going to be so hot. I want to get an Amazon Zaire jersey lol

Y: Are you OK with happy endings?

K: As long as he doesn’t have a say in the matter

Y: He won’t. It will be equal parts pain and pleasure.

K: I can’t wait to see this.

Y: Soon dear. I will approach him tomorrow.

So there it was. Joe’s girlfriend of 4 ½ years had a voyeuristic mixed wrestling fetish, and his landlord happened to be a 6’6” wrestling domina who made video clips with indentured tenants and amazon enthusiasts alike. Perhaps the only positive for Joe would be that he did not have to worry about hiding his tracks and having to explain himself if and when he was found out by Katie. Still, he had so many questions, but most would have to be answered by his girlfriend.

“Shower time,” Yolanda said, and with that she took her top off to reveal her enormous mahogany breasts, erect black nipples and areolas as round as grapefruits.

She walked over to the shower and turned on the water. Joe was mesmerized and once again erect, which didn’t go unnoticed by Yolanda. It was almost as if her huge body had a gravitational-like pull on his manhood, like a sexual magnetic field.

“You already got yours little man, but I will let you lather me up. I bet you’ve never seen a body like this before, eh?” she said, cupping her breasts and doing a turn to show off her magnificently round buttocks.
Joe could only shake his head to confirm the Landlady’s question, gawking at the matronly amazon.

“Take these off,” she said, pointing to her impossibly small thong.

Joe got off the counter and worked his little hands underneath the fabric on the sides of her hips. Her size was such that the thong was pressed firmly against her skin, so he had to use a surprising amount of force to pull down her underwear. His erection was now throbbing as he got a look at the amazon’s tasteful mound of salt-and-pepper pubic hair. She reached down and rubbed her hand teasingly on his balls and shaft, then pulled down his briefs, which were still slimed from semen and lubricant from her hostage handjob.

She grabbed him by the hand and led him into the shower. The water danced across her black skin, making it unbelievably shiny and beautiful. She stood in front of him, meaning barely any of the water was making it behind her massive frame. She turned around to face him, her wet, glistening breasts just inches from his face.

“Get to work little boy,” she demanded, pointing to the body wash and loofah.

Joe did as he was told, squeezing some of the liquid onto the sponge as Yolanda turned around and held out her arms. He started just below her neck, which was probably all the higher he could reach on her towering body. He worked the soap around her powerful back muscles, then her lower back, glutes, hamstrings and calves. She turned around to allow him to work on her front, starting below the knees and moving up to her tree-sized quads, then slipping in between them to soap the inner thighs. The whole time she stared down at him lustily, becoming aroused by the power she held over her little tenant.
He moved up to her breasts, making small soapy circles with the sponge and using his free hand to gratuitously massage her slippery breasts. She moved her hand over his and moved it down to her womanhood, instructively pressing firmly against it. He let the sponge fall so he could use both hands to massage her vagina. Yolanda let out a low, sensual humming growl as Joe inserted one, then two fingers into the Amazon.

“Let’s take this to my bedroom,” she said, suddenly turning off the shower.

Joe immediately grabbed a towel and began drying her big body off. She took the towel and returned the favor, giving his erection some attention as she worked her big hands between his legs.

They were now working feverishly to expedite the trip to the bedroom. Now out of the shower, she turned to face him and pressed him against the wall by pushing her tits against his face. He took this as a sign to start sucking on one of them while massaging the other with his hand. She reached down and wrapped her large hand around his penis, once again glistening with pre-cum.

There was no turning back now. Whether or not his girlfriend knew, Joe didn’t feel guilty at this point – this was all of her doing anyway. He likely didn’t have a say in the matter anyway, so he might as well enjoy some passionate rough sex with his landlady.

He was pinned against the wall as she pressed her body against his. Yolanda backed away and took him by the hand out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She shut the door behind them and pushed him onto the bed. She walked over to the dresser and grabbed a bottle of lubricant. Christ this lady had lube everywhere, Joe thought. He was taken by surprise when she suddenly climbed onto the bed and mounted his face, burying his face into her freshly cleaned ass as she faced his feet. She squirted some lube from the bottle onto her hand and rubbed it together, before rubbing his balls with one hand and erection with the other.

He was already on the brink of another orgasm, but luckily she dismounted him. She grabbed his arms and dragged him rotationally, turning him around so his head was near the pillows. She got crawled back onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

Joe caught the view of her on top of him when he looked to the side at the full-length mirror resting against the wall. The juxtaposition and size difference was staggering. She leaned forward and pinned his arms over his head, then leaned back onto his erect penis, effortlessly fitting over it without using any hands. He couldn’t believe how good she felt, how aroused he was being fucked by a woman so much bigger and older than him, and not being able to do anything about it even if he tried. One of her thighs was larger than his lower torso, and his face was engulfed by her big brown breasts as she thrust her hips against his.

He tried to think about sports to keep himself from cumming and allow her to achieve orgasm.

“I’m getting close. I need to choke you,” she growled.

She released his arms and grabbed ahold of his throat with one hand and put her hand over his mouth with the other. Her hip thrusts began to increase in speed, which only made the feeling more pleasurable on his penis as he was dangerously close to climax. She continued squeezing him, treating his neck and face like the handle on a saddle. She switched the position of her hand holding his face so she was now palming his entire face.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Yolanda began to whimper. “Uhhhhhhhhhhnnn…oooooooooo…OH FUCK! AHHHHHHHH!”

Yolanda and Joe began to climax simultaneously, but his was silent due to her chokehold/hand-over-mouth smother. He squeezed his eyes tightly as he began cumming inside her, this orgasm even more powerful then the one she forced out of him while sitting on his face. She forcefully slammed her hips against his, grabbing his face forcefully and squeezing his cheeks together. Her orgasm lasted about ten seconds, during which time Joe was trying to stay conscious while she choked him. Suddenly she stopped, having been brought to completion. She let go of his neck and face, allowing him to breathe, which both of them were doing heavily.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that to you,” Yolanda said looking down at him while smiling.

“I’ve never came that hard before, both times,” Joe said. “Did she want you to do this too?”

“We didn’t discuss…think of it as a present to reward you for all I put you through. She would have to understand.”

Joe wasn’t so sure, but then again none of what occurred over the last hour was a choice, really. And even though he had agreed to do this, Katie was the one who set it all up anyway! Sure he was complicity because he agreed to do it, and he knew there was a sexual element to it all, but he had no idea he would be forced to cum against his will.

“So now that I know my girlfriend wanted this, what’s next?” Joe asked, fearing the answer before finishing the question.

Yolanda laughed. “Oh you poooor little boy. We have so much in store for you! I’m sure you’ll have to discuss with your little wrestling promoter girlfriend.”
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 11:31
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great continuation to this story. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 17:01
bartyboy78

EXCELLENT story. Can’t wait for the next installment
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 17:29
Last Achievements

Thank you all for the compliments. I have started on part 5, which we will start to see more of Joe's girlfriend as she arranges for him to wrestle Yolanda again, this time with her present. After that I plan to introduce more characters that Joe is forced to wrestle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 23:33
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to the new opponents for Joe
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-18, 03:16
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:

Tags
african, amazon, bbw, big vs small, black, facesitting, forced orgasms, interracial, mature, older woman