Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-18, 04:37
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Embarrassing moments we had due to our fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These are all such great stories, I'm catching up... and I've posted a few earlier myself. Thanks for sharing.
Craze, since you mention FlameDragan (Dorota), I have to mention this one...
Dorota came in for sessions and videos (before she became verboten, crossing the border), and she set up at the (rather disorderly) apartment of a regular sessioner, known to many of the gals.
I did one vid with her, admittedly one of my worst. One of my partners who'll remain nameless then did another with her. The thing is: In between vids, she relieved herself (let's be delicate here). When she did the vid with my partner, she insisted on one close-in headscissor after another, and he absolutely could NOT stand her crotch at that point.
This is a little off-topic since it wasn't embarrassing (to me), but one funny story certainly merits another!
By the way I miss Dorota immensely, underneath it all she is a really sweet kid.
I sessioned with her once, and I liked her a lot. I liked her with long hair much better than short. She had a rare body scissor, which, around my ribs from behind did squeeze my ribs in ways they didn't want to be squeezed and there was some unusual sensation there, hurt more after she let go than when she squeezed. No breaks. As a young man my bones were bendy and hard to break, but she had a good squeeze all the same. Lots of fun.

As I only saw her once I don't "miss her" exactly but I liked her and I agree. She was a sweet kid.

I like your story too. I didn't have that experience when I wrestled her. I don't remember any smell at all and we did some facesitting.
Old 20-May-18, 06:20
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These are all such great stories, I'm catching up... and I've posted a few earlier myself. Thanks for sharing.
Craze, since you mention FlameDragan (Dorota), I have to mention this one...
Dorota came in for sessions and videos (before she became verboten, crossing the border), and she set up at the (rather disorderly) apartment of a regular sessioner, known to many of the gals.
I did one vid with her, admittedly one of my worst. One of my partners who'll remain nameless then did another with her. The thing is: In between vids, she relieved herself (let's be delicate here). When she did the vid with my partner, she insisted on one close-in headscissor after another, and he absolutely could NOT stand her crotch at that point.
This is a little off-topic since it wasn't embarrassing (to me), but one funny story certainly merits another!
By the way I miss Dorota immensely, underneath it all she is a really sweet kid.
What the fuck? Did she not wipe her ass or something?

That just sounds really disgusting and fucked up. Like who does that? Bizarre.
Old 20-May-18, 08:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What the fuck? Did she not wipe her ass or something?

That just sounds really disgusting and fucked up. Like who does that? Bizarre.
It could have been accidental, like, she had a little accident in wrestling (it happens), tried to clean it up but the outfit she wore remained a bit smelly). Still gross but it happens and might not have been deliberate. (just speculating of-course).

Mostly I like face sitting and I like a little smell too, but one time, an older session lady, it smelled like pee down there and I didn't care for it. I liked her and I liked the rest of the session, but not that part.

A wrestler told me that she was shooting with a guy and he shit his pants during the shoot. He wanted to continue but the lady and cameraman were both bothered by the smell and insisted he wash up. (PM me if you need to know who, I won't write her name here).

Last little story, but a dom once, she had a mean streak, we planned a face sitting session and I'm pretty sure she wiped her ass with the outside of her bathing suit before she came into the room. The sell was subtle, not overpowering and I liked the face sitting (call me gross if you want, but it didn't really stink), but I got home and noticed a tiny speck of poo on the bridge of my nose. What I didn't like about her was she kept hitting my balls even after I asked her to stop. She was a well known NYC dom, based in Brooklyn I think. Her name escapes me though. I only saw her once, I don't think I'd recognize her name if you said it.

Some girls are mean.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 18:06
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Yes, I'm certain it was unintentional, FD is a sweet kid.
These are great stories by the way, thanks for sharing!
Old 21-May-18, 16:59
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

does meeting another male client in the same hotel room count? because i had a situation where i entered the room and a previous male client was there talking with the woman.
Old 21-May-18, 17:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
does meeting another male client in the same hotel room count? because i had a situation where i entered the room and a previous male client was there talking with the woman.
That happened to me once, but the opposite. The lady was unprofessional letting him up but she let him up while I was getting changed. I came out of the bathroom and there he was. He looked like a nice guy but I was embarrassed and I think he was too. Mika Toughy was the wrestler. She was pretty good and a cutie, but she didn't know enough to ask the 2nd guy to wait for 3 minutes.
Old 21-May-18, 17:23
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That happened to me once, but the opposite. The lady was unprofessional letting him up but she let him up while I was getting changed. I came out of the bathroom and there he was. He looked like a nice guy but I was embarrassed and I think he was too. Mika Toughy was the wrestler. She was pretty good and a cutie, but she didn't know enough to ask the 2nd guy to wait for 3 minutes.
Yeah, it's a situation I never wanted myself to ever be in. Funny thing is that It was with a well known person in this industry.

She told me to come up. I went to the hotel, knocked. I entered and there was another guy there chilling for a few minutes before he left. I was cringing and face palming in the back of my mind

With another session wrestler I talked to a year ago, she told me she would never allow a situation like that, and that she always waits at the least, 30 min wait time, b4 the next client comes in.

Some people are more comfortable and may not care. me personally, i'd rather just not want to see another client with the woman i'm having a session with.
Old 21-May-18, 21:22
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

In my life there were 2 embarrassing moments die to the fetish.

My first experience aged 14 when I was not able to escape my younger sisters hold.

And recently helpless in a hold of my girlfriend, completely naked and her sister watching how I couldnt get free and how it turned me
Old 22-May-18, 00:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, it's a situation I never wanted myself to ever be in. Funny thing is that It was with a well known person in this industry.

She told me to come up. I went to the hotel, knocked. I entered and there was another guy there chilling for a few minutes before he left. I was cringing and face palming in the back of my mind

With another session wrestler I talked to a year ago, she told me she would never allow a situation like that, and that she always waits at the least, 30 min wait time, b4 the next client comes in.

Some people are more comfortable and may not care. me personally, i'd rather just not want to see another client with the woman i'm having a session with.
At my age, I don't think I'd care much if it happened now. I don't worry about that kind of thing anymore, but this was like 20 years ago and at the time I was pretty uncomfortable.

Most session wrestlers know to prevent such meetings. Even if the guy shows up early, ask him to walk around the block for example. I've been asked that once or twice.
Old 22-May-18, 03:06
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I don’t care about.

In one case we already started the session while the other guy (one I didn’t know) still was under the shower.
The session girl was late in her sessions and it helped her to get back in her time line.

At the Femwrestle Events I did many of my private sessions on the big mat where the filming took place,
while the audience still was there or was just arriving.

My trip to Prague / Brno last year I did together with another guy.

I know many guys from events.
Some others I am chatting with on forums I try to meet in person and that often happens around sessions.
Most guys know me from the forums, events and of cause from videos I participated in.