Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-18, 13:49
Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default The perfect job for scissor addicts?

I may just have the perfect job for guys who crave scissors! I help out at a Boot Camp gym. It involves spending all day with girls in yoga pants and sports bras for the most part, but here's the best part: I get to help design the workouts as well. So I constantly add moves that focus on leg strength and butt shaping and then watch the girls develop! We even add moves like "scissor kicks" which specifically target the inner thighs.
The second benefit is when I work out, the female trainers have sort of a sadistic, drill Sargent approach to me. I've even had them step on my back when I'm doing push-ups and try to hold me down while barking out how weak I am! Without even prompting them! Recently we had self defense classes added and it was almost too much to take. Hearing the girls talk about how they mess around with thier boyfriend's or husband's and warn them if they don't tap they will get knocked out! ( Some even have knocked spouses out!) They also stress how in class they "have to take it easy with lower body holds cause thier legs are so strong"
I'm trying slowly to work the idea of wrestling in with the ones I spend alot of time with, I'll keep you posted on progress!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jglovia For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 22:35
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: The perfect job for scissor addicts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglovia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I may just have the perfect job for guys who crave scissors! I help out at a Boot Camp gym. It involves spending all day with girls in yoga pants and sports bras for the most part, but here's the best part: I get to help design the workouts as well. So I constantly add moves that focus on leg strength and butt shaping and then watch the girls develop! We even add moves like "scissor kicks" which specifically target the inner thighs.
The second benefit is when I work out, the female trainers have sort of a sadistic, drill Sargent approach to me. I've even had them step on my back when I'm doing push-ups and try to hold me down while barking out how weak I am! Without even prompting them! Recently we had self defense classes added and it was almost too much to take. Hearing the girls talk about how they mess around with thier boyfriend's or husband's and warn them if they don't tap they will get knocked out! ( Some even have knocked spouses out!) They also stress how in class they "have to take it easy with lower body holds cause thier legs are so strong"
I'm trying slowly to work the idea of wrestling in with the ones I spend alot of time with, I'll keep you posted on progress!

Sounds like you are gonna need to take a lot of cold showers when you get home from work!
Old 26-May-18, 00:21
Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15 Points: 1,543, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Oh for sure! And make sure not to get too "excited" while coaching!
Old 26-May-18, 10:07
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I used to go to a boot camp style fitness classs a couple times a week for a year or two. It would have been great to have worked in that environment and been able to stear the workouts towards scissors. I remember the closest i got was several sessions where we did Indian style leg wrestling. I once managed to pair with the girl with the biggest legs there. It was amazing to feel the strength in her legs even if it wasn’t in a scissor.
There would have been several opportunities for actual scissors though. We had a couple of wrestling workouts, one of them was where you started with your opponent behind you in a bodyscissor bear hug combo and had to escape. Unfortunately I never paired with a girl for that one but it was still good just seeing the girls do that one.
Old 26-May-18, 14:11
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglovia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh for sure! And make sure not to get too "excited" while coaching!
Which makes me wonder how he can successfully do push-ups!
Sorry, but SOMEone hadda say it! Seriously, best of luck!
Old 26-May-18, 15:41
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sounds amazing but I don't know how I get through 10 minutes of the class. Forget the cold shower. I'd need to jump in a frozen lake.