Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-18, 21:39
LuckyL

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

Round 2!

I took her out to dinner last night and I knew we were going to have sex. When we got home, we started fooling around I pitched her this idea. "Feel free to say no, but can we maybe try the wrestling game tonight? If you win I'll clean the bathroom." She raised her eyebrows and replied "and the shower?", I said yes and with a laugh she said "alright sure, but what if you win?" I said "If I win, you have to come to the shower with me after and wash my body, then you can shower when I'm done." She agrees and it's off to the bedroom.

I'm wearing spandex shorts that I wear under my workout shorts and ankle socks. She has ankle socks, white lace thong and a white bra. Rules are first to get the others' socks off first wins, feet have to stay on the bed.

As we're about to start it's a little uncomfortable so I say "let's just start slowly" as I lean in and we make out a bit. I slowly push her down to her back and grab her wrists. I put them above her head as I straddle her then slide up for a front facesit. She's breathing loudly as I play with her a bit applying a little pressure then a lot. I keep control of her arms and then decide to start going for the win. I slide down and try to keep control of her arms as I see if I can get a sock off with my foot. This isn't so easy so then I try and go on the attack harder. I let go of her wrists and slap her ass hard and try to move down to her feet. She screams "NO" and then kicks her feet and bit and slides down the bed a little more. She does a great job squirming so I can't get ahold of her feet so I go back to working her over a bit. I slap her ass a few more times and then give her thong a pull up "OWWW" she exclaims as she swats my hand away and pulls her thong down a bit. I go for her feet again, I'm in a seated position beside her and she grabs my upper body and pushes me on my back.

She grunts a bit and gives me a taste of my own medicine. She slaps my ass a bunch and pulls up on my shorts hard. This puts a lot of pressure on my groin because I'm really hard. We are both grunting and moaning and no one is laughing or giggling anymore. I try to do some damage to her tits as I reach up and grab them over the bra but she grabs my writs and then leans down right on top of me face to face.

She is straight faced, holding my wrists right in front of my shoulders and I start to try and get free. I feel like I'm going to resist an adequate amount as I push up and she barely moves. I try pushing side to side quite hard but she resists me and holds me in place. I realize even trying fairly hard I'm going to need my legs, last fight I rolled her by planting my foot. I try to move my legs but just as much as I move mine she is moving hers to keep my legs flat. I can't believe it! She is actually doing an amazing job holding me down and eventually she ties up my legs in a grapevine and I am stuck. I keep trying to resist as she keeps me pinned. We are both looking at each other with a serious look, I look away from her eyes each time I try and push up and away but her eyes are locked on me and keeping me down. I realize now she was waiting until I got a little tired.

My attempts to get her off have started to slow down and get weaker. She lets go of the grapevine and then spins on my body to face my feet. I try and grab at her feet but she moves them around too quick and before I know it she's isolated my leg. I'm focused on her feet that are darting around in her side control, and her amazing ass that is barely covered by a lace thong. When she grabs my leg with all her weight and me basically still pinned (I'm trying to sit up but I can't move her side to side since our bodies are like an +) she grabs my sock. All I can do is push my foot into the bed to slow her down as I try and get hers but eventually she pulls it off with a cheer "WOOOOOO!" and she tosses it to the side.

It's at this point I realize I wish we had a rule to reset because I'm having trouble getting her off of me and she wore me out a bit from the grapevine (we went shopping for a few hours before dinner, I also drove...feeling a little tired going into it, also I did like the view of her ass so maybe that was helping to hold me down). I think to myself that I need to get one sock off of her or she would accuse me of barely trying.

I grab at her feet but now she moves into a perfect pin. She moves her feet in front of her, and then slides her ass back and sits down hard on my chest facing my feet. I can't really see anything, I can't reach her feet and her feet are spread so it works to keep me from rolling her. I grab her ass and try tilting side to side but she's got me. I am moving my one foot like crazy as she's going for it. I keep moving it off the bed and in between her giggles she goes "Hey! Keep it on the bed you're cheating!" She was right... I was I realized I was finished so I kept my foot in play but tried one more move. I unhooked her bra and grabs her bare tits for a squeeze "AHHH!!" She shouts but she just leans forward to knock my hands off. As she leans her ass is all I can see. I try grabbing it but as I do she slides forward and sits down hard on my dick. "UGGGG" I moan as my hands just flop to the side and I realize I'm done. She pulls off my second sock and puts her hands in the air.

She looked amazing! Topless, sexy thong, sitting on top of me but instead of reverse cowgirl, she just kicked my ass. I congratulate her as she pulls my shorts off. She laughs a bit and seems quite proud of herself as she goes on her back and gets naked.

I kneel in front of her and I move towards her head and say "Well you kicked my ass but maybe I could call the shots during sex" I was moving towards her head to start off with a blowjob. She grabs my hips and stares at me and pushes me in-between her legs. She wraps her legs around my hips and we bang the way she wants to. I realized in that moment she had basically made me her bitch.

I just finished washing the bathroom (the day after around 4pm). Being a slave isn't so bad. She will be home soon, hopefully I did a good job.

Last edited by LuckyL; 07-Dec-18 at 21:48.
Old 08-Dec-18, 00:50
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

Dude, fuck yes! I'm so glad she was able to give you some trouble, despite your size advantage.
Old 09-Dec-18, 12:35
LuckyL

Thanks man, she really out maneuvered me. She wore me down and pinned me in sexy but effective ways.

I really wasn't expecting her to drop he ass right on my crotch, it worked as as excellent finishing move, I couldn't resist much after that. She surprised me the whole match to be honest.

It was so hot, I can't wait to do it again.

Of course I'll keep this post updated on our battles. If cleaning the house continues to be on the line I hope people don't mind hearing stories of me getting my ass kicked. She's a lot better than I thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 13:04
LuckyL

I was hoping for more of a discussion after this second match. I thought people would like it a lot more than the first since I lost.

I hope you appreciate it's also all real, I'm not even exaggerating details.
Old 14-Dec-18, 11:40
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is amazing. What a dream come true. There is nothing more fulfilling than being outwrestled and overpowered by an awesome lady and then making her feel like a queen ! I was really surprised how she was able to beat you in the second match ! I am looking forward to more stories
Old 14-Dec-18, 17:40
LuckyL

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am thinking for our next match to make a rule that after one sock comes off we reset, this should help for a better back and forth.

She had me pinned really good, and she was looking really hot I didn't have much of a chance of changing positions lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 22:51
LuckyL

I was away for Christmas break. I'm hoping she's in the mood for round 3. We're tied up 1-1.

I'm going to go a little harder this time. I thought the facesit, ass slapping and wedgie would slow her down more than it did in our last fight. Both times I realized she's good at pins.

Who do you think will take round 3?
Old 18-Mar-19, 12:28
LuckyL

So this latest story just kind of happened during sex. It's not the best or wild wrestling match, but it is true so I hope that people enjoy that part.

We are fooling around a bit with foreplay and she lays me on my back and goes into a cross body type pin, she's up on her side facing my feet and her back is to me. Playing with my dick soon turns into some light taps which is usual, then it gets harder and harder. She smacks my balls a few times really hard and I can tell she's getting into it. I moan with pleasure but it turns into moans of pain pretty quick so I grab at her ass to spank it a bit. I try to grab her boobs for a squeeze but she swats my hand away and land a few more hard slaps to my balls. I flop back on the bed and I can tell she's pretty turned on as she looks over her shoulder at me.

She spins on her side, so now she is beside me, her head at crotch area and mine at hers. She grabs my head putting it between her legs. She pulls my face tight to her pussy with my nose in her ass and then she rolls on her back. When she rolls my body is forced to follow and I'm no up on my knees and she has me in this weird head scissor. She pushes against my lower body and it shoves my head in there deeper.

Instinctively I straddle her so this way my body isn't as sideways and the hold isn't that bad. I'm giving her a little pleasure but also focused on breathing. My nose is wedged completely so I'm getting a little bit of air out of the side of my mouth. I thought straightening out would be less painful but she now goes even more on the offensive. She grabs my balls with one hand, a full fist so that they are sticking out the top of her fist. So really, she is holding my sack and my balls are sticking out. She uses her free hand to start smacking them. I moan into her pretty loudly as she's hitting me pretty hard. She teases me as I don't know when the smacks are coming, switching to my ass a bit too. I take a good solid 10 smacks before I try sitting down a bit. This works! As I sit down she gives up on the grip and claws at me a bit. I use the momentum of sitting down to lift up as I slowly lift my head up bringing her lower body with it. I grab hold of her ass as I lift up, I slide back and she turns her head to the side. I sit right on the side of her head and pull my head free but keep her lifted in a matchbook pin. "You shouldn't have started it" I say dropping her lower half as it hits the bed. She just lays there giggling but it doesn't last for long. I try and go right for her pussy but she keeps her knees tight together. Her feet are planted so her knees are up high as I try and pry them. Screw that, I start slapping at the sides of her ass hard. She is still laughing a bit in between shrieks as I punish her a bit. As I keep this up she eventually started to turn her head which was a big mistake. I move her head into position and put my balls right over her mouth and facesit her pretty hard. I don't want her to move as I am able to keep smacking her ass, and now that her legs have tired a bit I can start slapping her pussy. She does a good job hand fighting but she can't see anything. I work in a lot of slaps as she muffles screams into me as she tried to control my hands, which is only successful for a few seconds before she takes another slap. One of my balls is actually in her mouth and it feels pretty good to feel her moan each time. She eventually muffles out a "Stop I give up". This leads to some pretty good sex.

Sorry I won again.... I know basically everyone is rooting for her, lol. 2-1 for me I guess. I really enjoy losing but got really into this one. Good news is I can ease up in the future and not feel too bad since I've kicked her butt a couple times now.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-19, 17:03
SOMFB

Here’s hoping she kicks your ass in every round from here on out lol
Old 18-Mar-19, 19:41
LuckyL

I wouldn't be against it!

I feel like she let up a bit in this last one, she probably wanted to go back and forth but she found herself in a bad position.

If she didn't let up a bit I was kind of screwed with the smother/scissors and he holding me like that.