Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Sep-18, 02:28
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

Hi batman4life .. Thanks for your praise .. I have a request .. For whichever threads/posts that you usually view, please click on the 'Thanks' button. It gives more motivation to the persons who are posting .. Have a nice day ..
Old 04-Sep-18, 05:31
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here's a real life experience I found on a blog ..

I lost to a female wrestler — twice!

I was a freshman wrestler with only a few weeks experience on JV. Both matches were very close, which I am not sure if that added to the angst I felt. She was a senior with multiple years wrestling experience.

The first match was in a dual meet with one of our rival schools, the stands were packed and every time my opponent scored I could hear the roars from the crowd.

To make matters worse, her boyfriend was a senior on my team.

After the match, i was extremely embarrassed and left the gym. I cried.

The next day in school - word got out and it was a very embarrassing day. Multiple girls came up to me to ask if it was true that I lost to a girl. I nodded my head and just stayed silent.

My team was supportive, no one on my team made fun of me at all, which was a big help. Wrestling is a tough sport, having supportive teammates is a must for sticking with a sport especially in the beginning.

The 2nd time was at the year end JV county tournament, i lost again to the same girl, by one point. I again was upset, and this time I wasn’t sure if it was just because of the fact that i lost, that it was to a girl, or that it was to the same opponent.

This time my coach talked to me out in the hallway as I was in near tears. He told me that I was going to fully commit to the sport of wrestling, that I was going to wrestle all off-season, that if I ever felt like not going hard that I would remember the feeling that I had right then. (I was fortunate to have an amazing coach who was recently elected to the National Wrestling Coaches Hall of Fame)

I listened. The next season I was my team’s starting varsity 103 pounder. I had 26 wins that year. My team won the dual meet and tournament state championships in Maryland — i played a role in that.

I finished my career with 96 varsity wins in 3 years, won our county tournament twice, was a regional champ and finished 4th in the state.

After college I was an assistant coach for my alma mater for 9 years, and the head coach for 3 years. We won 2 more state titles and coached multiple state champions while I was coaching there.

The stigma of losing or wrestling against a female wrestler has changed dramatically over the past 20 years, but I would tell my story to a lot of wrestlers when they were starting out after they had some tough losses or a tough season.

I had a choice my freshman year (losing to that girl was one of many losses I had my first year wrestling), I could have given up or I could have committed myself to working harder than most (year round) to get better. I chose to commit myself to the sport and it changed my life. It gave me the confidence and proof I needed to know that hard work and perseverance are the key to success in life, no matter what challenges you face.
Old 06-Sep-18, 04:23
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: China Girl
Author: Not Known

The sign on the glass door read "Closed". Through the glass, I could see a dim light coming from inside. I knocked lightly, but no one came. I pushed on the glass, and to my surprise, the door swung open.

I entered, glancing around as if the owner of the gym might jump out and scold me at any minute. I made my way down the small hallway, and turned left into a large gym. At first I thought the gym was completely empty, but as I turned to leave, I noticed a girl in the distance stretching her leg against a wooden beam like a ballet dancer.

"Hello?!" I yelled across the gym.

The mystery girl glanced up, slightly startled.

"We closed!" she yelled back in a foreign accent.

"I know, I'm answering your ad for sparring partners?"

She lowered her long leg to the ground and walked toward me. As she neared, I suddenly realized her intense beauty. She looked to be Chinese. She had long black hair tied into a pony tail with a sexy red ribbon, and the most piercing oriental eyes I had ever seen. She was wearing a black half-shirt tang top which hung down just past her nipples, revealing the bottom slope of her firm breasts. A black leotard encased her long, lean legs.

"We do look for fighters. You big man, maybe you do." she said, stopping a few feet from me.

"I'm sure I could handle myself."

With her only a few feet away, I realized I had underestimated her beauty again. Her lips were thick, red, and she had the softest skin I had ever seen.

"What you name?" she asked.

"Mike Gallagho, and yours?"

"Mae Ling. You have belt, Mike?"

"I don't have any belt."

"Oh, no hire fighter unless black belt." She turned and began to walk away.

"Wait!" I seized the opportunity to touch her by reaching out and grabbing her soft shoulder. I was instantly aroused as I felt its firmness. She stopped, grabbed my wrist with an incredible grip, and removed my hand from her shoulder.

"What?" she asked.

"Although I don't have any experience in karate, I have been a professional boxer for the past 10 years. My ring name was kid gallagho, and many people thought I had a descent chance at becoming the heavyweight champion someday? My ring record was 24-1."

"You good fighter in America. But you no match for black belt." she stated, "Good bye!"

"Wait a minute!" I yelled. I must admit I was insulted, and angered by her remark. "I think a good boxer could destroy any martial artist!"

"Ah, you American all alike. I must close. Nice meet you."

"Look, can't you at least give me a chance? Can't you let me spar with someone, see how I do? That should give you an idea of how capable I am". I was pleading now, not so much for the job, but just to continue talking to this sexy goddess.

"Hmmm, ok, if you prove good fighter to me, maybe I hire."

"Great! When should I come back?"

"Right now good."

"Huh..?" I said surprised, "I thought you were alone here. Is there a guy here I can fight with?"

"No, me only one" she stated.

"Well, who am I supposed to spar with then?"

"Me"

For some reason, the idea of fighting this beautiful girl suddenly struck me as hilarious. I burst out laughing at the thought. When my giggles finally tapered off, I glanced up and noticed she was not laughing. Her penetrating eyes ripped into me with what was either grave seriousness or outright rage.

"Look," I said, worried I had blown any chance of going on a date with her sometime, "I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that, I thought you wanted me to prove myself in the ring? How can I prove myself by fighting you?"

Her deep stare penetrated further.

"You and me spar now, or you no hire!"

I was surprised by her angry outburst, but even more shocked that she was actually serious about sparring with me.

"I'm not trying to upset you, but I just don't see how getting in the ring and pitty patting with you is going to prove anything to you."

"You lucky if last 3 minute with me"

Another laugh tried to explode out my mouth, but this time I was able to choke it back down. "I can't believe your serious! Well, I might as well tell you, I refuse to hit a girl"

"What matter? You big american afraid of tiny chinese girl?"

For some reason, her last statement was like a kick to my ego's balls, because it hurt. I decided I had better get out of there before I lost my temper. "Well, sorry to bother you. I guess I'll be going." I started walking out the gym, upset that I had wasted my time and that I would never see that asian goddess again.

To my great surprise, she grabbed my hip from behind, grazing my penis and balls with her hand, and spun me toward her. She held on to the front of my shorts with her thumb and forefinger. "Sorry lost temper." she said in a soft, erotic voice. "I no match for you, big strong American. Let us play fight, no real punch or kick"

To say the least, I was mesmerized. I also felt like an idiot. It was now obvious that she didn't want to spar, but she wanted some kind of sexual encounter. Although I still couldn't believe it, but her hand pulling on my shorts was enough evidence to satisfy any juror, especially a horny one. My instincts took over, and I brought my head toward hers. I couldn't wait to feel her soft, thick lips on my own.

But she pulled back. "No," she said, and then smiled,"not yet, play first." Her fingers remained on my shorts, and although she wasn't looking down, she must have felt my raging erection.

She released my shorts, turned, and walked toward the boxing ring. I finally saw her butt, which was small, round and very tight. Her cheeks rose and fell with each graceful stride. I quickly followed behind her. Oh man, this was going to be great, I thought.

She stopped at the edge of the ring, picked up some sparring gloves, and tossed them to me. "Wear this." she said. She picked up another pair and put them on herself. She kicked off her sandals, and climbed into the ring. God, I thought, even her feet were totally sexy!

As I put the gloves on, visions of mounting that gorgeous asian goddess in the center of the ring danced inside my head. I had never had sex with boxing gloves on, but I had a feeling I would be soon. I threw off my socks, shoes, and hesitated before ripping of my pants. There was still a part of me that wasn't sure if she really wanted to have sex. Well, I thought to myself, if she didn't, ripping off my pants would be a sure way to find out. I tried to slip off my pants, but with the gloves on, they only went halfway down my leg. I
stumbled, tripped, and fell to the ground. I felt like the fourth stooge. I practically ripped them off my body, stood up in my underwear, and glanced up at her in the ring.

She wasn't even watching me. She was stretching. She stood on one leg, while she held the other stretched straight up in the air, her knee against her face and her toes pointing to the ceiling. It was the sexiest pose I had ever seen.

"Do you mind if I spar in this?" I asked, standing there in my underwear with a monster erection.

She dropped her leg to ground, and glanced over to me. "Silly American! Come fight now!" she yelled, then smiled.

No doubt now, the verdict was definitely in. I sprinted toward the ring, jumped over the ropes, and scampered right next to her. We stood in the ring looking at each other for a few seconds, then I reached for her hips, trying to pull down her leotard. I longed to see the skin of those long, lean, perfect legs.

She blocked my hands with her own. "No, spar first."

She stepped back from me, lifted her arms in a fighting stance, and began to circle me. Just to play along, I lifted my own arms up like I had done in so many real boxing matches, and circled along with her. It almost felt like a real boxing match.

"So," I said, "you said if I lasted 3 minutes with you I would get the job, right?"

"Maybe 10 minute better."

"Ok, do you want me to last 10 minutes sparring, or 10 minutes doing something else." I laughed aloud at myself.

"This joke to you, no?"

"Actually, no. I have never been more turned on before in my life, as if you couldn't tell from my protruding underwear. I sincerely mean it when I say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"See if you think that after I ... how you say, kick shit from you," she said.

"I thi---"

A stiff jab landed on my mouth. I was totally surprised that she really threw a punch, but more surprised that the punch stung a little bit.

"Hey," I said, "not bad. I suppose you want me to hit you ba-"

Before I could finish, another left jab smacked my lip, followed by a harder right cross. In an instant, I could feel my lower lip puff out. Those punches angered me a bit, and my erection subsided slightly.

"Look lady," I warned her, "I know we're just playing, but I suggest you don't hit so hard next - OOOOFFFFF!"

She shut me up again with a hammer like double left jab. I could hear her gloves smack against my swollen lips. Those punches hurt worse, and I was starting to get very angry. I stopped circling, put my arms down at my side, and glared at her. My limp penis was knocked out by those jabs.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I just saw it before it rammed into me. She threw a tremendous right hook, a hook that must have had all 110 pounds of her behind it. The hook landed square on my chin, a textbook punch. My jaw rattled and my vision doubled briefly. I took a wobbly step back, tried with all my might not to fall, and settled by dropping to one knee. I shook my head vigorously, trying to clear my head. Then, faintly, in the background, I heard her. "...3...4...5...6...". She was counting me out. Rage poured into me, sobering my senses instantly. In all my fights, I had only been rocked like this a couple of times. The one thing I had always hated about boxing was getting nailed like this. And now, this chinese bitch had used her beauty to lure me into the ring, and then sucker punch me while I stood there with a hard on. Oh, she was going to pay. Girl or no girl, gorgeous or not, she was going to pay.

Boiling with fury, I stood to me feet.

"Oh, good, big American up! I thought you take nap." she chirped. She must have seen how angry I was, but it didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"You're going to pay for that bitch!" I yelled, then charged straight for her. Just as I was about to engulf her in my huge arms, she ducked to a squat, then threw her shoulder into my charging knees. She knocked my feet out from under me, and I crashed over her. My chest hit the ring floor first, knocking the wind out of me, then my face.

I rolled over, clutching my badly bruised knee, and gasping for air. The entire right side of my face was numb from landing on the ring floor.

"...2...3...4...5.." The bitch was standing right over me, counting again. My rage took over again, only this time I was a little wiser. (So I thought at the time). I unexpectedly crawled right at her, grasping for her legs. She jumped away with rabbit like speed, but I managed to just catch her ankle and reel a leg in. She fell to the ground, with both my arms still wrapped around her leg. Even in my rage, I couldn't help but notice how awesome her leg felt. It was
smooth, lean, muscular, long, everything I could ever imagine. I began to climb up her leg, toward her body. I was going to smother her, and make her pay for everything.

Suddenly, I felt my nose crack as she kicked me in the face with her free leg. She brought her free leg back, and rammed my nose again. I should have let her go, but I continued to clutch her leg. She brought her leg back again and rammed a third time, only this time she rammed her heel right into my throat. I released her leg, then rolled onto my stomach choking and grasping for air. A few seconds later, I glanced up, and she was standing right above me. My head was in between her long, awesome legs. She squatted down, grabbed my hair, and lifted my head off the floor, forcing me to meet her stare.

"This still joke to you? " she said in my face.

I said nothing. Even though she had beaten the shit out of me, I still felt had I known she was a real opponent (I would give her that at this point, she was definitely a worthy opponent), I would not have come out fighting like I did. Hell, I wasn't even fighting. And after she sucker punched me, I lost my temper and charged her. She simply tripped me. Yes, I was certain I could take her in a real fight. My ego clung to these thoughts.

"Big American man! You ... how you say, pathetic! My 10 old little sister could kick shit from you!" she said, still holding my head up by the hair. "But I fair. Give second chance, if want it. Next time, you fight hard from start. Want fight again pathetic little white man?"

She really knew how to strike a nerve. I felt the anger again, and now humiliation. And besides, in a real fight, I was confident I could take her. For christ sake, she's a thin little chinese girl. She couldn't weight more than 110 pounds, compared to myself at 230.

"Let's do it!" I grumbled.

"Ok," she sang, "Next time, you no excuse!"

She released my head, then began climbing out the ring. "Be back 1 hour. You have time lick wound." she giggled as she walked out of the gym.

She didn't return for 2 hours. During that time, I found the men's locker room, showered and cleaned myself up. Taking a long hot shower did miracles for my sore, aching body. I found some ice in a refrigerator and put in on my knee. I also found oranges and bananas, which just happened to be my favorite pre-fight foods. After about an hour, I started to feel almost normal except for my nose. My nose was terribly sore, and I suspected it was broken. But I never even considered leaving, which I could have easily done. The idea that a thin chinese girl had given me the beating of my life was dissolving my ego. As the two hours passed, deep humiliation transformed to complete rage. I had made up my mind I was going to kick her ass all over the ring. The fact she was a girl had no bearing now. She had beaten me badly, mentally more than physically, and the mental always hurts worse.

I climbed back into the ring, sat in a corner, and began to plot how I would destroy and humiliate her as she did me. I thought about how I would fight her like any other guy, and not lose control like I did earlier. I would protect myself at all times, be patient when punching, and keep my head moving. I would use the jab to set up combinations, and go for the knockout when I get her in trouble. I figured I would have her knocked out in less than 2 minutes, depending on how good her chin was, and being as thin and petite as she was, there is no way she could take that many punches. For christ sake, if she were a boxer, she would be a fly-weight. That thought burned deep into my ego. My pride clung to the beating I would surely give her when she returned.

Just when I thought she wouldn't be returning, I heard voices coming from the front door. They were speaking in chinese, and they were all female voices. Mae ling rounded the corner first, followed by three other chinese females.

"Ni sha chen, no hing mow!" Mae Ling said, pointing to me in the ring. The girls all started laughing.

I stood up from the corner, extremely embarrassed.

"Can't believe still here little American!" she said to me as she approached the ring. The three other girls followed behind her. "Told friends about you. They want watch me beat up big American again"

Although I said nothing, I was more enraged at this point than at any other time in my life, but I forced myself to stay cool. Even as much as I disliked her, no, I hated her now, I couldn't help but be even more attracted to her than before. She had showered, and changed into a red mini-skirt. She wore silk stockings which ran up the longest, smoothest, sexiest legs I had ever seen. Her hair was done up into a bun as if she just stepped and out of a salon, and her plump lips glistened with fresh lipstick. She was dressed to go on a date, not for a fight.

I quickly glanced at her three friends, and was amazed to see that they were all wearing mini-skirts too, and were as gorgeous as she was. I looked away before checking them all out, refusing to be distracted from my goal at hand, and that was kicking her beautiful, tight, ass. The more I thought about it, the more I didn't mind them being here. It would be good to humiliate her in front of her friends, especially after she had bragged to them about beating me up.

Mae Ling kicked off a pair of red pumps, and climbed into the ring. Her friends all sat down at a ringside bench. She grabbed the gloves she had left in the ring, and quickly put them on. My gloves were already on. I was ready to kill.

I approached the center of the ring, and put my gloves up in a boxer's stance. "Let's get it on china girl!" I said.

She smiled, met me in the center, and put up her own hands. We began to circle each other. I could hear her friends whispering in chinese below us. As I circled her, I was mesmerized by her beauty once again. I couldn't help but notice her red blouse, which was open in the front revealing the top slope of her firm, round, beautiful breasts. I struggled to concentrate.

We continued to circle, and finally, I threw a hard left jab. She moved her head back, and I hit nothing but air. I followed with another jab which missed again, and then I tried a huge right cross. She easily sidestepped to the left as my arm flailed into the air like a home run swing striking out. The girls below giggled at my wild miss.

I turned to face her again, and she threw a left, a right, then another left, all which I blocked with my gloves. I was amazed at the power behind her punches. The girls below applauded her punches. What are they clapping about, I blocked those punches, I thought to myself. We circled a few seconds, then I threw another jab, which missed, and then I tried a huge left hook, which she easily sidestepped again. Her reflexes were like lightning, I thought to myself. We circled a few more seconds, then she threw a jab, which I blocked again with my gloves. The girls below applauded, and it pissed me off again. Mae Ling then threw a hard right hook, which I barely ducked under. She seemed off balance, and she began to back away from me. My boxer instincts saw the opening, and I wound my arm back for a punch that would knock her head off. As I wound back to punch, Mae Ling jumped off the ground about two feet, rotating in the air and lifting a leg as she did. Her lifted leg spun around and slammed into the side of my face. My head twisted hard from the impact, and I stumbled back across the ring, falling into the ropes, but not down. Not in my entire life had I ever been hit like that. Even being a professional boxer, how could I defend against a spinning back kick that I had never seen before.

I leaned back on the ropes with my hands up, and she was all over me. She threw a right, then two lefts which were absorbed by my gloves. Then she hit me in the stomach, and I bent over in pain. Then she gracefully kicked her leg straight up, the way a cheerleader would kick, and caught me right under the chin. My head rumbled from the blow. In my desperation, I threw a wild right hook. She easily squatted under the hook, then rose to her feet throwing an uppercut at the same time. Her uppercut railed my chin, and I felt my jaw crack.

I dropped to my knees, barely conscious. Showing no mercy, she lifted her right leg into the air, held it there suspended for a second, then planted her heel right into my already broken nose. Excruciating pain vibrated through my nose. I fell to the canvas and rolled over on my back, and above me the ceiling spun in circles. I wanted to pass out, but nature wouldn't show mercy either.

Mae Ling stepped over to my beaten body, then put her soft, panty-hose covered foot on my chest and raised her hand in victory. Down below, her girl friends cheered and laughed.

She looked down at me like I was some street beggar. "You weak, little man. All american men weak like you?"

"You win, now leave me alone." I pleaded.

"Feel shame, no? Beaten up by chinese girl? You big, me small, how come you one on back."

"Just leave me alone, please!"

Mae Ling slid her beautiful foot up my stomach and over my chest. She stopped with her heel pressed firmly on my face. "I hate big man like you. Think so tough!" she said, then lifted her foot and stomped down hard on my face, knocking me unconscious.

When I awoke, I immediately saw Mae Ling standing above me near my feet. She was standing by one of her beautiful girl friends. I then noticed my arms were restrained somehow. I glanced to my right, and saw one of the chinese girls sitting on my forearm, pinning it completely. I tried with all my strength to move it, but she had her weight distributed perfectly so my arm couldn't move. I looked to my right and saw another chinese girl sitting on that arm too. I couldn't believe those beautiful small girls had completely immobilized my arms. At the same time, I couldn't help but feel there soft, warm ass cheeks on my forearm. But it was a small consolation for my humiliation.

I then surmised my feet were free, and began kicking and bucking wildly to free myself. Mae Ling somehow grabbed both my legs. Holding one leg in each of her hands, she forced them apart, then sank her panty hosed heel square onto my balls. The excruciating pain instantly cured my brief epileptic fit.

"If do that again, I will pop your balls wimpy american!" Mae Ling yelled, shifting more weight onto my balls. "Understand!?"

"Yes," I whimpered, holding back tears of pain. The pain on my balls was simply unbearable.

"No," she said, "you say 'Yes, superior chinese girl!'"

"Yes, superior chinese girl." I cried again, triggering her to finally step off my balls. The unbearable pain stopped, but an agonizing ache lingered after.

"Now I am going to fuck you weak, wimpy, man!" Mae ling bellowed down to me. All her chinese girl friends giggled.

"Please, just leave me alone now. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Just let me go," I begged.

"I let go after I fuck you." Mae Ling then rolled her panties down her long, exquisite legs and tossed them aside. I couldn't believe she wanted to fuck me. At any other time I would have killed to have sex with her, as long as it was on my terms and I was in control. The idea of her mounting me against my will, or raping me, made me feel a deep humiliation that I could never recover from. I was not about to let her rape me. Fortunately for me, the humiliating thought of being raped left me in a completely unaroused state. In other words, there was no way I was going to get an erection.

Mae Ling squatted down by my groin and pulled my underwear down and off my body. The girls all laughed at the sight of my unerect penis. "When I say you pathetic little white man, I not know just how little!" Mae Ling said. She then said the same thing in chinese (I presume), and all the girls started laughing again. "Well, let see if I can bring american worm to life." Mae Ling reached down and started stroking my penis. The feel of her tender hands on my dick felt great, actually awesome, and I hated myself for enjoying it. If I could stay limp, it would be a small victory for me in an otherwise total slaughter.

Her petite hands expertly caressed my penis, gliding over its length and rubbing the very tip. In less than a minute, Mae Ling held the biggest erection I had ever had in her hand. She stroked the tip with her thumb, amused as my penis head dilated and constricted to her touch. "Well, pathetic white man. Almost respectable now!"

I had lost easily, again. I watched in total horror as she positioned herself just over my penis, lifted up her skirt, and then mounted me. As her soft, moist warmth enveloped me, it felt absolutely incredible. I knew then I would never recover from such a humiliating incident, but at that moment of great pleasure I was able to forget it all. She felt so good inside me that I found myself starting to worship her.

Mae Ling smoothly rocked up and down over my penis. I saw her beautiful face grimace in pleasure, and heard her foreign feminine squeals. She began to breathe deeper as she approached orgasm, and move even faster. I was also approaching an orgasm, an orgasm that I knew would be the best one I would ever have.

Mae Ling squeals became sexy moans as she took another step toward orgasm. She quickly removed her blouse and threw it off, revealing a lacy black bra that held her perfect, firm breasts in place. I could see her thick nipples protruding thought the thin lace of the bra. Mae Ling then unfastened a clip on her head, and her long, beautiful black hair cascaded down her back and chest. Seeing such undescribable beauty, I tried to lift my head up and kiss her face, but I quickly realized the other girls were still pinning my arms down. I then saw that both girls were rubbing up and down on my arms, and they both looked to be working on their own orgasms. And in the background, the other girl standing up was fingering herself while she watched.

Then a chorus of feminine chinese moans vibrated through the air as all the girls neared orgasm at the same time. I had never been more turned on in my life, and I had actually forgot the events that had led to this. Mae Ling began to take huge deep breaths as she prepared to explode. Then, unexpectedly, Mae Ling focused her eyes on me, almost breaking her own momentum. She continued to rock, but was staring at me. She then smiled a gorgeous smile, and at that moment I was in total love with her. Still smiling, Mae Ling lifted both her hands up to her sides, then threw her arms down with tremendous force.

She clamped both her hands around my balls and squeezed with what had to be all her might.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!" I screamed in agony.

The unexpected deathly pain brought everything back in an instant. I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to love her, and actually worship her.

Mae Ling released her lethal grip on my balls, freeing me again. She looked down at me with sinister desire. Then she crushed my balls again, and this time I started to cry. "NOOOO! Please, no more!" I wailed through tears. My humiliation had sunken to a new low. Seeing me cry seemed to turn on Mae Ling more. She seemed seconds away from a tremendous orgasms. Mae Ling released my balls again, and began to rock even faster. As she rocked faster and faster, reaching a final climax, Mae Ling suddenly completely stopped. Her face was locked in absolute pure pleasure. She lifted her hands above her head, then started to shake as a tidal wave of pleasure began to roll in. Finally, as the orgasm hit full force, Mae Ling screamed at the top of her lungs, and grabbed my balls a final time with all the force of her orgasm behind it.

END
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-18, 06:29
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have always been a fan of the author Jim Lake, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite stories by him, the Gymnast, I hope you enjoy.

The Gymnast
by Jim Lake

(This is a new character, by Jim Lake)

John and Kenny made a nostalgic visit to their high school during Spring
Break. The former teammates stopped by to visit their ex-baseball coach,
bumped into a few teachers in the halls and reminisced about those happy days,
which suddenly seemed so long ago.

They were college sophomores now, cooler, smarter, more sophisticated. They
spent nearly half an hour sitting in the home dugout at the baseball field,
replaying the City championship they had won their senior year.

This Friday was a day off for students while teachers attended meetings. The
baseball team had practiced at noon and departed.

John and Kenny walked toward the football field, where both had played. Kenny
was a split end, but the team rarely threw the ball. John was a reserve
running back, who started half a dozen games his last year at free safety. But
baseball had been their sport, where both starred. John played center field
and batted cleanup. Kenny pitched and played second base.

They spotted a guy and a girl near the far end zone while they walked slowly
along the home sideline. Neither paid much attention to the couple until they
heard the girl exclaim, "Gotcha again Tim." The girl was sitting on the guy's
stomach, pinning his arms to the ground.

"Hey Kenny, John," they heard the guy yell half a minute later. The former
teammates turned toward the couple and recognized Tim. He had been a sophomore
on the baseball team when they were seniors, a left-handed pitcher who drove
hitters crazy with his offspeed stuff. He had saved two games in the State
tournament and won another when John hit a two-run homer in the bottom of the
seventh.

Neither John nor Kenny had seen Tim since they graduated two years ago.

The boys exchanged handshakes.

"This is my girlfriend," said Tim. "John, Kenny, this is Brandi."

Brandi stood 5-3 with short black hair and killer blue eyes. She wore a white
T-shirt with dark blue lettering and cutoffs. Her feet were bare.

Kenny's mind raced. He was positive he had never seen this girl before. But
how could he not remember someone so beautiful. She had broad shoulders and
beautiful, strong legs. John wondered the same thing.

Since she was dating Tim, they assumed Brandi had to be a senior. They would
have been surprised to learn that she was a mere freshman, just 14 years old.
They also would have been surprised to know that Brandi weighed 128 pounds.
Solid muscle.

Tim asked the older two boys about college and they chatted amiably for
several minutes.

"Hey, let's have a piggyback race," suggested Brandi. "You two against Tim and
me."

"That's not really fair," said Kenny. "John and I are pretty close to the same
weight and you're much lighter than Tim."

John weighed 188 pounds and Kenny 180. Tim weighed 171.

"Of course, that wouldn't be fair," responded Brandi. "But I'm going to carry
Tim."

"How could you carry him?" questioned Kenny.

"Easy," said Brandi. "I do it all the time. Now you two decide which one wants
to carry the other and we'll race from here to the other goal line."

John and Kenny figured this was some kind of joke. But then Tim jumped on
Brandi's back. She stood there, effortlessly supporting his weight.

"Come on now," urged Brandi. "Get together and let's race. One of you say
'Go.' "

John and Kenny whispered back and forth and finally Kenny jumped on John's
back. Trying to catch their opponents off guard, Kenny yelled "Go" and John
started running.

The boys took an early lead, but Brandi kept up, despite carrying someone who
outweighed her by more than 40 pounds.

John and Kenny were still ahead at the 50-yard line, but John was beginning to
tire. Brandi and Tim caught them at the 35. By the 25 John's legs felt like
lead. He slowed to a walk.

Brandi kept running at the same pace she had started, easily passing the two
boys. At the 10-yard line she turned to see John stopped at the 20, out of
gas, barely keeping Kenny on his back. Brandi walked backward the final 10
yards across the goal line with Tim still on her back. John collapsed to the
ground, never reaching the 15.

"That wasn't a real close race," needled Brandi. "I thought you boys might be
able to keep up with Tim and me. Maybe we should have given you guys a head
start."

John and Kenny were stunned. Tim was still riding on Brandi's back.

Finally, he slipped to the ground.

"How about another race?" said Brandi. "A relay race. Each of us runs 100
yards. You two against Tim and me again. Need a handicap?"

Kenny acted ambivalent, but John wanted to get even. He had been embarrassed
losing the piggyback race to the little girl.

"OK," he replied, staring at Brandi. "But I want to run against you."

"Sure," she answered. "You and I can run first, to the other goal line, and
tag Kenny and Tim."

"You're on," said John.

"You and Kenny go to the other end zone," Brandi told Tim. He did as she
ordered, Kenny walking along next to him.

About 40 yards away, out of earshot, Kenny asked Tim about Brandi.

"Where did you find her?" he asked Tim. "She's really something."

"Met her at a pool party last summer," said Tim.

"Helluva an athlete," said Kenny. "Helluva body, too. And a great face to go
with it. How did you get the nerve to ask her out?"

"I didn't," said Tim. "She asked me."

Brandi's family had moved to town in June, her farther transferred by IBM.
They had discussed their daughter staying behind, so that she wouldn't have to
leave her gymnastics coach. She was an elite level gymnast.

But Brandi's coach recommended another one in their new town whom he said was
equally qualified.

Tim had been immediately attracted to Brandi at the pool party. One look into
those deep blue eyes and he knew he had to meet this girl.

There were the inevitable swimming races, usually three boys and Brandi. She
beat the boys in the freestyle and butterfly races. She finished second in the
backstroke, losing only to a 6-3 kid who was a member of the high school
swimming team.

Tim, a poor swimmer, didn't enter the races. Soon after the last race he
introduced himself to Brandi, who was still in the water. She gave him a warm
smile that melted Tim.

Soon chicken fights started.

"Want to be partners?" Tim asked Brandi.

"Sure," she said. "Climb on my shoulders."

"What?" replied Tim. "I thought you were going to get on my shoulders."

"Why, don't you think I can hold you?" she questioned.

Tim didn't know what to say. Brandi turned her back to him and slipped lower
in the water.

He felt awkward, but didn't want to miss the chance to get to know her better
so he climbed on her shoulders. She immediately stood up, easily supporting
his 170 pounds.

"Come on boys," Brandi challenged everyone. "My guy and I will take on any
team here."

They went undefeated, beating all the girl-on-boy teams with no problem. At
the end they fought two boy-on-boy teams. One of the guys on top was stronger
than Tim, but Brandi proved to be a rock. Even when the other guy nearly
knocked over Tim, she kept her balance and wouldn't let Tim fall.

When the fights were finished, Brandi gave Tim a hug and a kiss, then asked
him out for the following Saturday night.

"One of you guys yell, 'Go,' " John yelled when Kenny and Tim reached the far
goal line.

Kenny did and John and Brandi started running. John led by a couple of steps,
but was unable to pull away from the young girl. John was running fast as he
could, veins sticking out in his neck. But he was unable to shake Brandi.

Brandi, running barefoot, caught him at 30, passed him at the 20 and beat him
by five yards. John tagged Kenny.

Brandi had already tagged Tim, but the girlfriend and boyfriend had a little
surprise for the other team. Tim never moved. Brandi just pivoted and started
running back up the field with Kenny chasing her. She was going to race both
boys by herself.

Brandi quickly stretched her lead to 10 yards over Kenny. He had been caught
off guard running against Brandi instead of Tim. But he told himself to be
patient, pace himself. She had to tire.

Brandi led by more than 10 yards at the 50, showing no signs of slowing down.
Kenny tried to go faster but failed to gain any ground. Instead, she was
pulling away.

She crossed the other goal line almost 20 yards in front of Kenny. He was
gasping for air. Not her.

Tim and John jogged back to join Brandi and Kenny, who was lying on the
ground, exhausted.

"Guess I'm too good for you guys," she stated.

"I don't believe that," said John. "How could you beat both of us?"

"Don't feel bad, but it was pretty easy," laughed Brandi. "Want to test me in
anything else."

"You wrestle?" laughed Kenny.

"Sure, I'll wrestle you," said Brandi in all seriousness, surprising Kenny and
John. "But I'm afraid I'll only embarrass you again. We can have a handicap
match if you want."

"What do you mean, handicap?" asked Kenny.

"You get to start on top with my arms pinned to the ground," said Brandi. "If
I can't escape and pin you in five minutes or less, you win."

"You're joking," said John.

"Try me," said Brandi. "I'll bet you 20 dollars I can escape and pin Kenny in
less than five minutes. No. That's too easy. I'll do it in three minutes."

"You're on," said Kenny.

Brandi pulled a $20 bill out of her pocket and handed it to John. Kenny,
surprised that the 5-3 girl wanted to go through with this, followed her lead.

"John, you're wearing a watch," she said. "You keep time. If I can't escape
and pin him in less than three minutes he wins the money."

She lied down on the grass, placing her arms flat above her head.

Kenny climbed on top of her. If he hadn't seen her beat him and John in the
piggyback race, he probably wouldn't have taken her seriously. This girl was
14 and she was going to wrestle a 20-year-old college sophomore and give him a
handicap.

Instead of just pinning her arms to the ground, Kenny scooted forward a little
and put each of his knees on one of her biceps, securing the hold.

"You sure you got me?" teased Brandi.

"There's no way you can get up," responded Kenny.

"You say 'Go' John," she said.

John did and Brandi quickly pulled up her right leg, put her foot in front of
Kenny's neck and flipped him backward. She jumped to her feet and was on top
of Kenny so fast he was defenseless.

Brandi grabbed each of Kenny's ankles and forced his legs backward behind his
head, pinning his shoulders. Kenny struggled furiously, but couldn't move
against her superior strength.

Brandi sat down on Kenny's legs, forcing his feet back to the ground behind
his head. He was completely helpless. He flailed away with his arms, but only
swatted weakly at Brandi's muscular arms.

"Looks like I got you Kenny," she laughed. "Does this qualify as a pin, one,
two, three, four, five. Give?"

Kenny struggled fruitlessly for a few more seconds, then conceded.

"You win," he said.

"Time?" Brandi asked John.

"Twenty-seven seconds," John replied sheepishly.

Brandi stood up, pulled Kenny to his feet and asked if she had hurt him.

Kenny stood there speechless. He couldn't believe what had just happened to
him, totally humiliated in wrestling by a 14-year-old girl.

"You guys want to go double-or-nothing?" asked Brandi.

"What do you mean?" John asked suspiciously. After watching the little girl
destroy his buddy so quickly, he wasn't sure he could beat her and certainly
wasn't willing to bet on it.

"I'll wrestle both of you at the same time," said Brandi. "If I can't pin the
two of you, or make you both submit, in less than three minutes you win. Now
where can you get a better offer than that?"

John and Kenny stared at each other. This was impossible, one little girl
wrestling both of them at the same time. And all they had to do was last three
minutes to win back their money.

"What if we just run away from you?" asked Kenny.

"Go ahead and try," said Brandi. "You already know I'm faster than you two.
I'll just run you down, tackle you and pin you. You don't think I can do that
in less than three minutes?"

"Do we still get a handicap?" asked John.

"Sure," she said. "I'll lie flat on my stomach. You two can both climb on top
of me, stand on me, put me in any hold you want. You know I'll still beat both
of you. Fast."

"You're on," said John, anxious to prove her wrong at something.

Brandi pulled two $20 bills from her pocket and handed them to Tim. He had
seen Brandi beat two boys in wrestling at the same time once before. But
neither was as big nor as old as John and Kenny.

John took off his watch and handed it to Tim to time the match.

Brandi fell to the ground on her stomach.

"Come on guys," she said. "Better get some good holds on me or this going to
be over in less than one minute."

John and Kenny consulted for a few seconds. Then John sat down on Brandi's
back, pulled both her hands behind her and pinned them to her back. Kenny sat
down on her massive thighs, facing in the other direction and pinned down her
ankles.

"You sure you got me now," said Brandi. "One of you call call 'Ready' and the
match will begin. Ready to time this Tim?"

The scene looked almost ridiculous, two college boys using all their strength
to hold down a 14-year-old girl.

"Ready," said John tentatively.

The next 30 seconds were a total blur to the guys.

Brandi began whipping her feet back and forth, easily pulling them out of
Kenny's grip. Although he was sitting on her thighs, she launched her right
foot back into his face three times. The first hit him in the forehead,
stunning him. The second bloodied Kenny's nose, forcing him to put both hands
to his face. The third blow struck him on the side of the head with her left
foot. Kenny fell off her, in severe pain.

John, with his back to Kenny, didn't know what had happened, but heard his
buddy moan. He turned to see Kenny on his side, covering his nose with his
hands.

A distracted John had loosened his grip a little on Brandi's hands without
realizing it. She ripped her hands to the sides, freeing them from John. She
instantly stood up with John on her back, trying to hold on.

Kenny had just stood up when Brandi, still supporting John on her back,
delivered two rapid fire kicks with her bare right foot to Kenny's midsection.
He gasped for her and fell to the ground.

Brandi then purposely fell backward, landing on top of John and knocking the
wind out of him. She quickly lifted John up across her shoulders and turned in
quickly in an airplane spin.

She threw a dazed John to the ground next to Kenny. She sat down between them,
wrapped hers muscular legs around Kenny. She then put John in a full nelson
and shoved his face into the turf.

Neither guy had any fight left. Brandi had proved too strong and too tough for
both college boys.

"This was easier than I thought," she asked. "Do you give, Kenny?"

"I give," he replied immediately. "Please stop squeezing. You're going to
break my ribs."

"And how about you John? Had enough?"

"You win again," said John, forced to admit that a 14-year-old girl had
totally dominated him and Kenny. He had tears in his eyes.

"What's the time?" she asked Tim.

"One minute and 32 seconds," he replied.

"Looks like two college guys are no match for a high school freshman," she
laughed. "Men are so weak."

Brandi collected the money from Tim and stuffed it in her shorts.

John and Kenny remained on the ground, badly beaten and totally exhausted.

"How could someone so small and cute be so strong," stated Kenny, not looking
for an answer.

"Oh I was just warming up guys," she said. "I didn't really show you much. You
two look pretty tired. How about a ride back to your car."

Neither John nor Kenny knew what she meant, but they weren't in position to
argue.

Brandi pulled each boy to his feet. She then walked behind Tim, put her head
between his legs and lifted him on her shoulders.

"Come here John," she said. "You jump on my back."

Half an hour ago John wouldn't have believed this possible, a little girl
carrying two much bigger guys. Now he didn't doubt her for a second.

He walked behind Brandi, who had Tim resting comfortably on her shoulders, and
hopped on her back.

"You're next Kenny," she said. "I want you to jump up into my arms."

"What?" said Kenny.

"Jump into my arms," she repeated. "I need a little workout today and you guys
didn't really give me one in running or wrestling. So I'm going to carry the
three of you to the parking lot."

Kenny didn't believe it, but did as he was told. He jumped and Brandi caught
him in her arms.

"Everyone comfortable?" she asked.

"I've never seen a feat of female strength like this," said John. "You knew
you were going to beat us in wrestling, didn't you."

"Guys, when I was 12 I pinned a 30-year-old man who was 6-4 and 250 pounds,"
she said. "Then I carried him over two miles on my back. Won $200 for that
little show."

Brandi stood there supporting the three guys, a total of weight of nearly 540
pounds.

Slowly she started to walk, carrying the load without any apparent difficulty.
Gradually she increased her pace, walking at her normal speed. She walked for
over three minutes, down a flight on concrete steps, before reaching the
parking lot.

"Which car is yours?" she asked.

"The dark blue one," said John, pointing to the other end lot, nearest the
main entrance to the school, another 50 yards away.

Brandi stepped barefoot onto the asphalt and walked as steadily as she had on
the grass, still carrying all three guys. When she reached their car, she let
go of Kenny and John dropped off her back. Tim stayed in place, still riding
his girlfriend's broad shoulders.

"Next time we meet I'll give you guys a chance to get your money back," she
told John and Kenny. "I'll wrestle you both blindfolded."

She turned and walked away, to the other side of the parking lot and lowered
Tim to the ground on the passenger side of his car. She pulled the keys from
her pocket, opened the door for her boyfriend, then closed it behind him after
he got in the car.

She turned, walked to the driver's side and before putting the key in the
lock, waved goodbye to John and Kenny, who were still staring at her in awe.

Both knew that even if she wrestle did them blindfolded simultaneously, they
couldn't beat her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 14:53
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the story iceman75. I hope you like this one:

Story Name: The Dance Room Brawl
Author: Liam Trub

Dance room 228. Finals week. Morning.

Tom entered the room and flicked on the lights. The newly illuminated grey floor was reflected in the mirror, creating a generally drab atmosphere. He dropped his bag, went over to a pole, and started stretching. He wore a tank top and basketball shorts. He was prepared to work for hours.

After a few minutes, before Tom had completely finished warming up, Rachel entered the room. She wore a purple spandex tank top and yoga shorts. Her brown hair was tied back in a ponytail. Normally she wore glasses, today it was contacts. She was going to be dancing for a while and she didn't want to bother with it.

She had already gotten a leg up on the bar when she noticed Tom, and he her. They went still. "What are you doing here?" Tom asked.

"Practicing. I have a big final Thursday. What are you doing here?"

"Choreographing. I have a presentation on Wednesday. Look, I reserved the space."

"No, I did. Online. There's nothing available any other time this week, I need this room."

They looked at each other for a moment. He cleared his throat. "So do I. This grade is important. I 100% officially booked this space. I don't know what website you used. And besides... I got here first."

They looked at each other for a long time, neither willing to yield. Finals were serious in the dance school, and dance space was rare.

"Okay, I'll tell you what," she said, "I'll fight you for the room. One submission. Winner takes it, loser leaves." Tom was taken aback by the proposition. Both dancers were, out of necessity, in respectable physical condition. Both also had training in the fundamentals of combat, as required by the major.

She looked tough enough, and was certainly in shape, but he was bigger, and at least a foot taller. Still, if she was confident enough to challenge him to a fight, she must have had a reason. He contemplated her proposition. He thought about a coin-flip, but couldn't leave the room to chance; it was his. And it'd been awhile since he'd practiced this kind of motion; time to dust off.

"Fine." He said.

"Clean fight," she asserted, "punches and kicks allowed, no privates, hair, or anything like that."

"Deal," he said, and took a step to the side, beginning to circle. She slunk to her side as well, and they circled one another on the dance room floor.

He looked focused and ready, a potential challenge, but she was confident. "If you want to save the trouble, you can just leave now" she offered.

"No way, I'm keeping this room. Just hope you'll be able to take your final after this." She lunged forward and aimed a punch for his jaw, but he quickly leaned out of the way. She used her momentum to drop to the floor and swipe with her leg, knocking his feet out from underneath him. He landed on his back with a thud. She sprung on top of him and attempted to pin his arms back, but he pushed her off of him and quickly got back on his feet. She rose too, plunging a fist into his stomach. He tightened his muscles to lessen the impact, but still stumbled backward. She directed another shot at his jaw, but he caught it and darted behind her, twisting her arm to her back.

He's good, she thought, taking a jab at his stomach with her elbow. Her angle wasn't ideal, and she hit with little momentum. She kicked backwards, making contact with his thigh and sending him down most of the way to his knee. She wrenched her arm free and socked him across the face, temporarily dazing him.

She grabbed the neck of his tank top and kicked hard at his chest, sending him backwards with a rip. He tore through his shirt as he fell to the floor, leaving it hanging from her hand and revealing his dancer's upper body. She smirked slightly.

He felt the blood rushing to his face. Anger, with a bit of embarrassment. "Seriously?"

"Ooops," she replied, tossing his shirt to the side. She glanced him up & down. "Not bad, really. Shame you're going to be all black and blue by the time we're done here."

"I'm not the one who has to worry about that," he grunted as he leapt to his feet. He ran at her, she threw a punch, he blocked it. He countered with a punch to the face, which she took with only a moment's pause. This was long enough for him to grab her shoulder and queue up another punch, but not for him to throw it. In a swift motion she knocked his hand off her shoulder, grabbed his shoulder in return, and pulled him close to her, sinking her knee into his gut.

He doubled over, but followed through with it, charging into her and bringing them both to the floor.

He had gotten the last hit in, but she knew that knee had been a doozy. She saw this as her chance to take control. The wind had been knocked out of him, and he knew he was in trouble. He couldn't slow down, or things would go south real quick. He lunged at her, grabbing her neck. She kicked him in the chest and he let go. She aimed another kick, but he caught it and pulled her towards him. He punched her in the face. To her, the fist seemed to come out of nowhere. Ouch, she thought. As she turned her head back, he punched again. He knew he had to keep these coming. He focused another punch, but before he could fire she locked both arms with him. She refused to let him take the advantage.

They pushed against each other, grappling low down on the floor. He was trying to force her under him, and he was succeeding inch by inch, but she was stronger than he had estimated. She twisted his arms outward, sending shots of pain up his spine, but he kept pushing down. She managed to stop his momentum and, seizing the opportunity, delivered a head-butt. She wasn't an expert, but it worked well. He was stunned. She slipped behind him and wrapped her legs around his neck in a scissor hold, pulling him to his back.

She clenched hard, and Tom instantly felt panic. He sunk his fingers between her legs and tried to pull them apart, but they were too strong. He could barely take in air, and he was beginning to feel the short supply. He pushed with his feet, still holding on to her legs, and they slid a few inches across the floor, but the hold remained. He tried to roll over, but it was no use. She placed her hand under his chin and pulled towards her chest, increasing the force of the hold. She looked down at his face. They were both sweaty, but he was looking far worse for wear. She had him right where she wanted him.

A vein bulged in his forehead. He gasped, but nothing came to his lungs. He kept prying at her legs, but his arms were getting weaker.

He began to grow dizzy, and realized he'd have to tap-out soon or he'd be out of commission. He slipped a hand off of her thigh, but before he could smack the floor, he felt her grip slacken.

He looked up as best as he could with his eyes, but he couldn't see anything.

She opened her legs, placed a foot on his shoulder, and pushed him away. She wasn't finished just yet. She wanted a little more.

He didn't know why she had let him go, but he knew this was his last chance to stay in this thing. He needed to be smart, and he couldn't afford mistakes. He was still dizzy, but he took in deep breaths, calming himself, as he rose shakily to his feet. He took a few steps back.

She rose as well, cracking her knuckles. He swallowed just a little.

She knew she'd worked a number on him and that, if she played her cards right, she could take the fight. But he was pretty quick; she wasn't ready to relax just yet.

He took another step back and they started circling each other again, fists raised. She took a step forward, he a step back. They circled. She threw a punch, and he tried to step out of the way, but it connected. Knowing he had to retaliate quickly he punched back, but she dodged it, sending another one into his jaw. He was dizzier now. She threw another, dizzier still. He swiped out blindly at her but she ducked under his arm. She punched him again. He staggered backwards. She punched him one. Two. Three times. He was stumbling in place now.

Clinging to hope, he threw one last clumsy punch, which she easily sidestepped before pounding him across the face. CRACK! He was seeing stars. He could barely stand, let alone tell left from right. He could only just make out Rachel's figure, blurry, in front of him.

He was finished. He didn't have any energy or sense left to fight with. She was in full control now.

She watched him as he wobbled to stay upright. A small, amused grin cracked her lips. She could have admired her handiwork for a while, but she had dancing to do.

With a quick kick she collapsed his legs and he was on his knees. Taking her time, she walked behind him and stepped down on one of his shins, pinning it to the ground. She twisted his left arm behind his back and wrapped her right arm around his neck.

By the time Tom realized what was happening, it was already too late. He placed his free hand on her forearm and tried to pull, but her grip wouldn't budge. She tightened her hold. Tom gasped for oxygen. He stopped pulling and started tapping, slapping frantically on her hard arm.

He spluttered "I... give up"

He could see his wide eyes popping wider in the dance mirror. They darted to meet hers. She stared at his reflection calmly, smugly. "Hm?" she asked, "what was that?"

He choked the words out again, "I GIVE UP!"

"Oh? You want to yield the dance room to me?"

No breath left to speak, he nodded vigorously.

"And you're sorry you wasted my time?"

Even more vigorously.

She chuckled softly, satisfied with his newly submissive attitude.

"Well, it's a bit too late for that. But I'll take the room all the same."

His eyes, though it was seemingly impossible, grew even wider. He bucked and pulled, using his last ounce of strength. She held firm, marveling at his helplessness, thrilled to own his last moments of consciousness.

His struggles slowed, weakened.

Finally, he went limp.

Exhaling, she let his body slip through her grip and crumple on the floor. She breathed heavily, her body glistening with sweat. She looked down at his lifeless form. It had not been an easy fight. Not at first, anyway. But there he was. She imagined his shirt wasn't the only thing she'd stripped him of that day.

She turned him over with her foot, so that he was lying flat on his back, before placing it on his bare chest. She rested her hands on her hips. She knew nobody was watching, but the victory pose felt good nonetheless. "Well," she said, "let's hope you dance better."

When Tom awoke, he was in a dumpster. Stripped to his underwear with tape securing his ankles, his wrists behind his back, and a pair of gym socks in his mouth.

Rachel practiced for 4 hours. And on Thursday she got an A.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-18, 13:54
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Husband Vs Wife
Author: koedkid

Mitch and his wife Becky were watching a TV cop show where a female cop runs down and subdues a male robber. She tackles him and puts him in a hammerlock and then cuffs him.

Mitch laughs saying that's ridiculous.

The wife asks why??.

He says no woman can take down and subdue a man like that.
The wife asks why not??.

Mitch says because men are stronger than women. There's know way a guy could lose a fight to a woman like that.

Becky asks you don't think I could get you in a hold that you couldn't get out of??.

C'mon honey, Mitch says, be real. I'm bigger and stronger than you. There's no way you could beat me in a fight.

Do you want to see, she asks.

What are you serious- you want to fight me?? he asks..

Yeah, she answers.

Mitch says Man to man, no holds barred??.

Becky quickly answers Woman to man, no holds barred. And I promise I won't have to take any cheap shots to your balls.

Her husband was intrigued and said what makes you think you're stronger than me??.

Becky says I work out three times a week. I jog several miles a week. I take dance and aerobics. I'm in much better shape than you. You have a desk job, you come home and sit in front of the TV and quite frankly you've been getting soft.

Mitch says but I'm so much bigger than you. I outweigh you by 60 pounds and. I'm six inches taller.

I know, that also works to my advantage, said Becky. You'll be winded and out of breath in minutes - and then you won't be able to defend yourself against anything I want to do.

Okay, he says. What are the rules. How do we know the winner??.

The first one to submit or have their shoulders pinned to the mat for ten seconds loses.

And what does the winner get??, Mitch asks.

Just the satisfaction of who the stronger sex is in this family, Becky smiles.

Mitch agrees, figuring there's know way his little wife will be able to hold him still on the mat for ten seconds. And there's no way she's strong enough to make him submit.

The match is set. They clear out the basement and put down mats and make shift ropes for a ring.

Mitch is waiting for Becky to come downstairs the night of the fight. She arrives and steps through the ropes wearing a bathrobe. But when she drops the robe he sees she's wearing the skimpiest string bikini.

"Nice fighting togs," Mitch laughs - as he feels his manhood begin to react - knowing that he's getting the chance to wrestle and pin this sexy woman.

"I just want you to know from the very beginning that you are fighting and being beaten by a woman," Becky coos.

They start off coming to the center of the ring. Becky puts up her hands as if challenging her husband to lock fingers and have a test of strength.

Mitch is a little hesitant even though he has a big height advantage. Becky takes the momentary hesitation and grabs Mitch's wrist. She pulls him into her and spins around behind him. In a second she has his left arm in a hammerlock - being pushed up his back.

"This is how a woman can get a man into a hammerlock," she whispers in his ear. "Just like the lady cop did on TV."

Mitch tries to break the hold, but the pressure from his wife is too strong. He's surprised she is muscling him to the side of the ring to the ropes.

"Poor baby, can't get out of this," she taunts. "I thought you were too big and strong to get yourself in a situation like this."

Not only did the hammerlock hurt, but Becky's words were cutting into Mitch's male ego. He tried and tried to bend his arm back straight, but his wife's hold was too strong.

She now had him pinned against the ropes and was pushing his arm further and further up his back. The pain was intense.

"I can make you submit right now," Becky sneered. "But that would be too quick. I don't want to win in less than one minute because you'd think it was some kind of fluke and wouldn't accept the fact that I can beat you up."

Mitch couldn't take the taunting and was getting very angry. He tried again with all the muscle he could muster to break the hold. But his wife kept up the pressure.

"Tell you what, sweetheart," she cooed. "I'll let you go."

Mitch was embarrassed that his wife was taking pity on him and letting go of her arm-breaking hold.

Becky released the hammerlock but before Mitch's arm could slide down his back - Becky kept him pinned against the ropes and locked her arms around his neck. Mitch tried to push back from the ropes but he couldn't budge her. He wondered how is this 110 pound woman able to keep him pinned.

She whispered in his ear that she was now going to show him how she could knock him out. Mitch felt her arms under his chin - pressing against his neck and her other arm locked in on his head. He felt her soft sexy body pressing against his back - but he also felt the blood leaving his head. Mitch struggled to get his wife off his neck but he was getting more woozy by the second. When Becky felt his struggling had stopped she whispered in his ear "now to show how a lady cop can bring down a big tough guy and pin him to the ground."

Becky dropped the sleeper hold, and Mitch was so woozy he couldn't do anything. Becky reached around his left leg, and his stomach and pulled backward.

Mitch was so groggy from the battle - that was now only three minutes old - that he offered no resistance. His mind was saying "C'mon man she's right there tackle her to the ground."

But it was Becky who was doing the tackling. She fell backwards, bringing Mitch down. He smacked his head on the mat - and if he wasn't near unconscious before he was close to it now.

Becky got up and surveyed the damage. Her husband was sprawled on the mat and she could do anything she wanted.

"So much for your muscles and size advantage champ," she laughed. "I can pin you right now for at least ten seconds - but again that would be too easy - and again I want to totally demolish you so there's no doubt in your mind who is the stronger sex."

Mitch heard her words through the fog of being dropped on the mat and the sleeper hold. His brain demanded that his arms and legs respond - and fight back - but the battle with his wife had taken just about everything his body had.

Becky said "time for more pain." And with that she rolled her husband onto his stomach and put him in a Boston crab hold -- bending his back in an awkward position.

"OOOWW," Mitch screamed out in pain.

"Do you submit," Becky yelled. "Say it. Say it. Give in," she commanded. "I can break your back," she warned.

Mitch was helpless. His wife in the last eight minutes had put him in one hold after another - and wracked his body with pain that he never felt before. However he couldn't not let the words of "I give," come to his lips. His male ego refused to admit his little wife beat him up.

"Okay," Becky said. "You still don't believe I beat you."

She switched over to a scissors hold, squeezing Mitch's ribs. Mitch punched her thighs hoping to get her to loosen her vice-like grip on his chest. He felt his ribs being pushed in and his breathing was being compromised.

Becky laughed "You're punches are weak. Just as I thought - you have no stamina, and now you can't even hurt me with your fists."

Mitch was getting angrier with each taunting word - and he took a good smack at Becky's stomach. However there was no effect.

Becky said " I can crack your ribs to get you to submit but that would mean you'd miss work."

Mitch kept punching Becky's thighs - but he felt his fists hitting taut muscles that showed great definition as she applied pressure to his chest. He felt like a python had him.

"Do you want to give in now, Mitch," Becky asked. "I don't want to hurt you."
Mitch still would not admit that his wife had beaten him. However looking back at the last ten minutes - he realized this was a pretty one sided fight - and he was on the losing end.

Becky gave one more squeeze - and Mitch let out a loud groan. She then let go of her scissors hold and stood over her defeated husband. She bragged "Now you know how a female cop can bring down a tough guy."

"However," she added, according to the rules of our match I haven't won yet. You've yet to submit and I haven't pinned you for ten seconds." With that Becky gave a flying crash onto Mitch's body which was sprawled on the mat. He let out a loud whoof as her 110 pounds landed on his stomach and chest. She got up and looked at him and did it again.

The two flying body slams did it. Mitch had nothing left. His wife had beaten him to the point where his arms and legs were just sprawled out on his side, and although the male ego side of his brain was screaming for him to fight back - the muscles and pain center part of his brain knew his body had nothing left.

Becky then laid on top of Mitch's prone body. She then ticked off each minute of the fight - giving a play-by-play: "I could have submitted you with the hammerlock in one minute. I could have rendered you unconscious with the sleeper hold after three minutes. I could have submitted you with the Boston Crab after seven minutes. I could have submitted you with the leg scissors after ten minutes. However each one of those holds would have caused damage - and you need to go to work Monday."

Mitch heard her words - and he still couldn't believe his wife demolished him in their battle of the sexes. "So to win this fight," Becky said, I'm simply going to pin you to the ground for ten seconds. You want to count with me," she laughed.

Becky held Mitch's body down.-- this was the part that he was sure would never happen -- having his 110 pound wife dominate his male muscles. He thought he would be able to throw her off - but he couldn't.

With each number 1-2-3...she counted off, whispering in his ear. He tried to move. But her arms pinning his shoulders were too strong. She continued 4-5-6-7...slowing the count to a point that said I'll give you more time to try to get me off you. But she knew Mitch was done. His body was beaten ... 8-9-10 ... and now his male ego was bruised.

Becky got off her husband leaving him on the mat. After ten minutes he began to move. His arms, shoulder, back, neck and ribs were sore. He looked at his wife sitting on the floor of the mat in her corner - knowing that their relationship was changed forever.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-18, 09:20
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: Beaten up by a girl
Author: Unknown

This actually happened about 20 years ago but the humiliation is burned into my memory. I was 21 at the time and big into working out-I was 5-11 and 225 solid lbs. I had just finished running sprints and doing push-ups on a deserted stretch of beach near my apartment. As I was heading back to my car 3 girls about my age were approaching me-a tall girl about my height with long blonde hair wearing a white one piece bikini flanked by 2 much smaller girls-2 brunettes both about 5-2. One had on a pink bikini, the other one a blue bikini.

The pink bikini said "hey muscle boy-Nancy here says she can kick your ass!" The blonde elbowed her and said with a smile-"What I really said was I'd like to wrestle you. I have been taking an all female self defense class and learning holds but all my classmates are smaller girls. I am already stronger than them. I'd like to see if these holds would work on a guy stronger than me in case I ever were attacked. I won't kick you in the balls,I promise. Go 100% and let me see if I spent the money on the lessons wisely. One of us can yell stop if they are in pain, this is just a friendly match."

I was wearing just gym shorts,a jock,shoes and socks-I figured what the hell, I'm tired but she's really cute and I might get her number and get lucky later. Nancy had a dark tan, pretty good size boobs but not obscenly huge. She tied her hair in a pony tail-she told me she was on the volleyball team in college and very athletic and "thanks for doing this with me".

It was dusk and just starting to get dark. It was a very hot day and I was still sweating from my run. We went over to a grassy area under some trees and squared off. I would estimate she was about 5-10 140 or so lbs of lean muscle--very long legged young lady. She kept her promise of not kicking me in the balls but ... she totally dominated me from start to finish. The "fight" lasted about 15 minutes-it was more of a "demonstration" of how to totally humiliate a muscular male much larger than yourself in front of your girlfriends.

Pink and blue bikini kept yelling stuff like "that's it Nancy!" "kick his male butt" "OH is Nancy too strong for the big muscle boy".Their verbal taunts lasted the entire match.

Nancy was mainly using pressure points and leverage with her long legs to trip me, flip me over, whatever she wanted--it's all pretty much a blur-she had quite a repertoire of moves. I remember her grabbing my arm one second and the next second I'd be on the ground - I wouldn't even remember the fall, just one second I'd be up and the next second on my back or stomach with no recollection of falling in between. I was so totally outclassed. I was getting winded from being thrown down, my useless muscular arms and legs were quite sore from the pressure point holds, trips, and kicks. Nancy on the other hand was hardly sweating and not breathing hard at all.

The last fall-I would guess she took me down about 12 times-I was on my back. She straddled me, pinning my arms under her legs in a schoolgirl pin. "So,do you want more or have you had enough?" she asked. Even though it was incredibly humiliating for me to get dominated by a slim, sexy woman I said "No Nancy. I'm done. You won the fight." She let out a whoop,and flexed her arms in a "muscle" pose-then giggled and said to me "how much did you like getting beaten up by a girl? It was a lot easier for me than I thought it would be, loser!"

At this point, I had such a flood of emotions-I was humiliated beyond words, yet also very turned on at the same time. I couldn't move at all other than to kick my legs-she had me pinned good. Plus, she was right up near my face- beating me up must have turned her on somewhat because I started smelling female vaginal arousal scent, at which point nature took over. I got a very quick, very long and hard erection.

Pink and blue bikini started laughing hysterically. One of them said "you have no idea how much he enjoyed his beat down. Turn around and look!" Nancy turned around and saw my penis straining against my shorts, started laughing and turned around to me and wagged her forefinger back and forth in my face and said "you naughty boy!!! You are the stronger sex-or so it is believed. You should be embarrassed, not turned on you dope! Bobbie, Jolene he's probably really uncomfortable right now-why don't you take his shorts off until his embarrassment subsides."

I started kicking but to no use-Nancy slapped me really hard across the face and said-"let them have the shorts-stop kicking." Since she had me pinned really good and could have quickly given me a couple black eyes and a bloody nose if she wanted to, I stopped kicking. I felt my shoes and socks come off, then my shorts, and finally my jock. I felt my cock "spring"out of my shorts and all 3 girls started cracking up. I was a full 7" pointing due north with pink and blue bikini on the ground laughing and Nancy still sitting on me laughing but with her head turned around watching my penis bounce around as I kicked.

Tears of shame ran down my cheeks when pink bikini threw my shorts and jock way up into a tree. By now Nancy was laughing so hard I was able to buck her off, grab my car keys and sprint to my car. My dick was bouncing all over the place. To this day that is the strongest and longest (time and actual length) erection I have ever had. I turned around and all 3 girls were on the ground laughing hysterically. Blue bikini was pointing at me-they let me go, didn't give chase as I got into my car and sped home in about 5 minutes. As I pulled on to the main road I looked into my rear view mirror-pink and blue bikini were waving goodbye and Nancy was doing a musclegirl pose. She then took one hand down and blew me a kiss.

Luckily I had a towel in my car. I wrapped myself up and sprinted up the back stairs to my apartment. No one noticed me thank goodness-total luck there. As soon as I got into my apartment I had an uncontrollable urge to masturbate while thinking of the fight. I came in about a minute, huge gobs of sperm all over the kitchen floor. The climax calmed me down-I took a shower and went to bed.

I NEVER went back to that beach to work out. In fact I moved shortly therafter to a different apartment several miles away. I did not want to accidentally run into one of those girls-- who knows what they would have said. Fortunately I never ran into one of them ever after that incident. I still think about it sometimes though, and it is still strangely arousing. Usually it pops into my head if I am masturbating, and I climax shortly afterward. Strange how our minds process things.

Hope you enjoyed my re-telling of this long ago incident.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-18, 04:42
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Found the following in a Facebook page. Its supposed to be a real incident that took place sometime in 2015:

Dirtbag decides to sexually harass group of females. What he didn't know was that 2 of the women were MMA fighters currently in the UFC.

While going out to a club in San Francisco, a malcontent male decided to cop a feel of a female entering the club. The female turned to her friend, current UFC fighter, Leslie Smith and exclaimed, "that guy just grabbed my a$$".

Leslie approached the man and said, "hey you can't do that" at which point the larger male responded, "f_ck you I can do whatever I want"

Leslie retorted, no muthaf_cker you can't"

At this point the man became irate and spat on Leslie's face. He then proceeded to take a punch at what he thought would be an indefensible woman

Wrong

Leslie ducked the punch and shot in for a takedown. She quickly got to the mans back and applied a choke but decided he needed some elbow strikes and punches to learn a valuable lesson.

The man unable to fend off the better fighter, desperately grabbed at Leslie's hair and in vain resorted to fighting like a girl.

Approaching the melee was Leslie's friend and Meisha Tate training partner, UFC fighter Heather Clark.

Heather, without missing a beat, delivered a running soccer kick to the man's nether regions.

Leslie again achieved mount and delivered a series of elbows until the man, now having his face looking more like hamburger meat, yelled out that he was sorry and that he respected them.

At this point Leslie disengaged and allowed the man to get up and go. He left having learned a valuable lesson and the women returned to the club.
Old 01-Oct-18, 04:18
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Madcat, who is a member of this forum, has written some stories which have both fighting & domination .. Here is one story:

Story Name: The Roommate Brawl
Author: Madcat

Part 1

An unlucky male gets caught in between two warring females.

The karate class bored me to tears. Standing around pretending to hit somebody all the while shouting Japanese words seemed pointless. I was there for one reason I was here, Karen. We had been dating about three weeks when she asked me to come along. Before I knew it I had signed up for 6 months.

As usual I used the time to scope out my hot new girlfriend. She had soft brown hair, blue green eyes and a great body that the Karate uniform failed to highlight. Our interests matched perfectly. She loved sports and outdoor activities, worked hard and voted Republican.

The only downside to our relationship was the lack of horizontal activity. After a month of dating I had barely gotten to first base. But I decided to be patient. We made a great looking couple. Girls like Karen didn't come around to often.

She was talking to Kelly as we waited for sparring practice. The two girls shared an apartment not far from here. Both wore orange belts marking them as advanced beginners. They argued a lot as they appeared to be doing now. But they always kissed and made up. At least that's how my fantasies always ended.

My interest peaked when the two girls got paired for the first spar of the night. Kelly's 6-1 height and 180 lb weight gave her a clear advantage over my girl. Karen had speed and spirit in her corner. Plus, in sparring punched should be pulled. I thought this would give Karen at least a chance against the larger female.

Things went down hill for Karen quick. Kelly used her reach advantage to jab her roommate. The punch caught Karen on the nose as she moved forward. It drew a trickle of blood but the sensei ruled it accidental and gave the round to Kelly. An obviously upset Karen came out in the second round and blatantly kicked her opponent in the side of the head. That brought a warning from the sensei and he awarded the round to Kelly.

Both girls came out swinging in the third round. Kelly punched Karen full in the face and Karen responded with a kick to the stomach. By the time sensei separated the two females a full scale brawl had developed. He ended the match and told the girls to cool off.

Karen came over and I tended to her battle wounds. She looked pretty beat up but her fighting spirit remained strong.

"I want a rematch." She said.

"That's probably not such a good idea." I counseled.

"I can take the fat cow. You just wait."

I would never have described Kelly as fat. She had broad shoulders and a stocky build but not a lot of fat.

The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. The two girls spent most of the time glaring at each other but sensei wisely kept them apart. I took Karen home after practice hoping that I might get lucky. All I got was a peck on the cheek.

I did get a phone call at work the next day. It was Karen.

"Hi. Can you come over after work today? I'll fix some supper." She asked.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Kelly and I want to free spar and we want you to ref."

"You got to be kidding."

"No. I'm not. Please. It would mean a lot to me. We have $50 riding on this."

"OK." I agreed somewhat reluctantly.

I got to the apartment just after five. The more I thought about the fight, the less reluctant I became. The thought of two female gladiators battling it out did have some appeal to me.

And the girls didn't let me down in this regard. Kelly had on a one piece leotard that showcased her long sleek legs. The low cut top showed ample cleavage. I never knew Kelly was so well endowed.

Karen looked even better. She wore blue shorts that clung seductively to her tight little butt. She topped it off with a white tank top, which prominently displayed her small, perky breasts. In between was 2 inches of heavenly midriff.

The girls quickly explained the rules or lack thereof: best of 5 rounds, full contact, rounds decided by knock down. Ouch, this could get painful. The girls wore only sparring gloves for protection. I was there mainly to make sure things didn't get out of hand.

The living room had been cleared of all the furniture except the couch and the eager girls quickly took positions at opposite ends of the room. They were on
each other as soon as the word "fight" left my mouth.

Kelly used her size advantage to pummel her smaller opponent. Karen courageously pushed forward under a barrage of punches but could not close with her elusive antagonist. Finally, Kelly scored with a hook that dropped Karen. I rushed in to stop the fight and help my girl.

Karen was clearly disappointed at her performance but refused to listen to any of my advice. She did fight smarter in the second round but the end result was the same. Karen managed to trap Kelly in the corner but the bigger girl simply out punched her. Kelly ended the round with a picture perfect round house kick.

Karen came out of round 2 groggily. I gave her a few minutes to rest and glanced over at Kelly. She stood tall, proud and incredibly sexy. Her fighting skills impressed me. I wondered how I would do against this beautiful amazon. My imagination conjured up this image of Kelly standing triumphantly over my prostrate body.

Kelly noticed my lingering gaze and blew me a passionate kiss as if she could read my mind. I shamefully looked back at Karen. I wanted to call the match. Karen's eyes still looked foggy. That's when the trash talk started.

"Sure am glad your boyfriend popped by to watch you get wooped. I guess we know who's the better woman. You ready to quit yet?" Kelly said showing her mean side.

This roused Karen for the last round. Unfortunately, she had not yet recovered from that spectacular round house kick. Kelly let her get off a few weak punches before grabbing her arm and twisting it painfully behind here back. Kelly then pushed her over to where I was standing and forced her to give up.

I wanted to step in and end this humiliation but couldn't. Something about the submission of proud little Karen held me spell bound.

Finally, Kelly released her vanquished foe and did an awesome double biceps pose right in front of me. Her breasts thrust proudly from her chest and topped with hard pointy little nipples. She looked down at poor Karen, still kneeling and rubbing her wounded arm.

"Don't mess with me sweetheart. Nobody can beat me. Now pay me my $50."

"My boyfriend can." Karen replied. "Why don't do double or nothing. See if you can take someone your own size."

My heart skipped a beat. My imagination again conjured up my defeat at the hands of this sexy amazon.

Perhaps a little to hastily I chimed in, "That's not such a good idea."

Karen must have detected the fear in my voice. "You're not afraid of a girl are you?"

"I'm not afraid of your boyfriend. Bring him on. I'll teach him who the stronger sex is." Kelly bragged.

I could see now that there was little chance to avoid this but I tried anyway. "Listen, I don't want to hit a girl. Plus, I don't have anything to wear."

"I'll find something for you to wear. We should be close to the same size." Kelly said leading me into her bedroom. The fight was on.

I emerged wearing nothing but a blue pair of Kelly's PJ bottoms. At least they didn't have a bunch of flowers on them.

Kelly and I glared at each other as we waited. Our height and weight were about the same but the comparison ended there. I worked out a lot and had great muscle definition. Kelly had a softer feminine shape. An outsider watching the battle would not have given the given the female much of a chance. But I had seen Kelly fight and I could not shake that vision of my humiliating defeat.

Karen patted me on the ass. " Beat her. Do it for me." She said as she kissed me full on the lips. I had to win!

"Fight!" Karen yelled.

Kelly and I approached tentatively. I sensed that she also had doubts. But for her it was a no lose situation. Nobody expected her to beat a full grown male opponent.

We traded a few jabs. Kelly quickly gained confidence in her ability to hurt me. She really put some zing behind her punches. It also became clear that she had a small reach advantage. I had to focus on keeping my hands up and my head moving. My punches seemed to have little effect on this strong female.

Kelly must have noticed my hand position. She threw a fast sidekick that connected with my midsection. This stunned me momentarily and brought my hands down. Then BAM! She hit me with a right cross that dropped me to one knee. She finished with a left hook that sent me sprawling.

She walked up and planted her right foot on my chest. My vision of a few minutes ago had come true.

"Looks like that's girls-1, boys-0." She said mockingly.

I looked up in disbelief. She had defeated me in less time than she required to beat my girlfriend. I had reached a new low. It was about to get lower.

"What the hell happened out there?" Karen screamed as I got up. There was no compassion in her voice. "Quit pussyfooting around and go kick her ass."

With that round 2 started. I still felt round 1. My arms were heavy and my knees weak. Kelly tested me with a couple jabs to the face. I staggered back under the blows. She advanced hoping to keep up the pressure. I saw my chance and kicked her in the side with my left leg. Much to my dismay, the kick had no apparent effect. But she did manage grab my leg with her right arm.

She had me totally under her control, making me hop around the room on one foot. Kelly maneuvered over to where Karen stood.

"Did you really expect this weakling could take me?" She boasted. Then Kelly noticed that Karen was staring at my crotch. All the pulling and hopping had dropped my PJ bottoms 3-4", exposing the top half of my bikini briefs and threatening more.

"Those are cute undies." Kelly said as she pulled harder on the PJs. At the same time she shoved me hard in the chest with her left hand causing me to fall over backwards. Before I could respond, she had removed the PJ bottoms entirely. I tried to protest but Kelly ignored my pleas. She jumped on me while I was still on my back. I tried to stiff arm her but she overpowered me and pinned my hands by the side of my head. Then scooted up my trunk and pinned my shoulders under her shins.

Her private parts were now scant inches from nose. Her musky odor filled my nostrils. I tried desperately to escape this humiliating hold to no avail. Kelly was just too heavy.

Finally, after my resistance ceased Kelly said, "How's the view down there? Hehe. Looks like that's girls-2, boys-0. Do you want up yet or are you having too much fun."

"Let me up." Came my muffled reply.

I got up quickly and demanded the PJs back. I desperately wanted some coverage. The sexual tension of the event had gotten me partially aroused and briefs were bulging dangerously.

"No way." Kelly responded. "These are my PJs remember."

"Then I quit." There was no way I was going to continue this one sided affair wearing just my briefs. I turned to go to the bedroom to get my pants when Karen blocked my path.

"Just where do you think you're going!" she asked rhetorically. "Get back there and fight or you'll have to deal with me." I had never seen my girl this mad.

"OK, OK." I retreated.

"And if you lose me another $50, I'll take it out of your hide."

I turned to find Kelly standing directly behind me. She obviously did not intend to let me get out of the last round. She reached down and honked my manhood a couple of times.

"Is that a cucumber in there or are you just happy to see me." She teased. I immediately sent a left hook flying towards her face. I could not just let her fondle me right in front of my girlfriend. Kelly easily blocked my punch and wrapped up my arm.

"Easy, big fella. We haven't started yet." She said as she backed up. I couldn't bear to turn and look at Karen. I had no delusions about winning the third round. My only hope was to get out this mess with some shred of dignity and maybe salvage my relationship with Karen. Little did I know, Kelly intended to strip away more than just my dignity and would open the door to a world of female domination.

The last round started good for me. Kelly showed off an incredible display of kicks but none landed. I saw an opening down low and tried a leg sweep. Much to everyone's surprise it worked and for the first time that day the great amazon warrior went down on her back.

I launched myself at her without bothering to stand. The move almost worked. I managed to get on top of her but she grabbed my forearms. The girl threw me off to one side then twisted her body to the other side. Before I could respond she was on her feet.

She had her back to me! I went for another risky move, putting one arm over shoulder and another between her legs. Gathering my strength, I tried to lift her up and slam her to the ground. It didn't work. My arms just didn't have anything left. I wasted 10 seconds expending valuable energy before I figured out she was too heavy. By that time Kelly had wrapped her left arm around my neck and started to squeeze.

Kelly escaped my hold and twisted my head into an unbreakable headlock. The round was essentially over at this point. I had fought valiantly but could not over come my superior female opponent. Now Kelly paraded me around the room, laughing at my futile gestures to break free.

As my strength left me, Kelly stuck her free hand between my legs and hoisted me high off the ground. The move was designed to clearly demonstrate her superior strength.

"Is this the move you were trying?" She asked as her left hand caressed my wooden shaft. Then she body slammed me.

She crawled over my prostrate body and pinned me. Before long I had my head between her legs just like the end of round 2. This time I didn't even bother to fight back. I just wanted this to be over.

"Give up?" Kelly asked from he superior position.

"Yes, I give up. You win." I responded.

"Who's the stronger sex?"

"Women."

"Who's the boss?"

"You are."

"Kiss me." Kelly demanded, spreading her legs slightly.

It quickly became clear what she was expecting. I could not reach her mouth from my current position but I did have good access to other parts of her body. Karen moved closer to get a good view of the action. How could I perform such a demeaning act in front of my girlfriend.

"Kiss me or we'll go another round." Kelly demanded, impatiently.

I knew I would not escape this place without complying with Kelly's orders. So I craned my head forward and gave her a peck thru the leotard. The flesh underneath was soft and warm.

"Just one? You can do better than that." Kelly said.

And I did. It seemed easier to do the second time and I went at it with a lot more enthusiasm. Kelly helped out by holding my head in place. The kiss fest went on for at least a minute.

"See what he can do with a little encouragement." Kelly said to Karen. Her rapid breathing betrayed her state of arousal. "Hey, do you want to see his thing?"

Karen must have answered yes because Kelly suddenly broke our lip lock and turned around. Her gorgeous ass hovered inches above my face. I probably could have escaped Kelly's hold at this point if I wanted to. I no longer wanted to.

Kelly's hand grabbed the waistband of my briefs and pulled them down just enough to expose me. I wondered what the sexually conservative Karen of my fully aroused manhood.

"Boy, it looks like it's going to explode." Kelly joked as she pumped and squeezed. I felt a wave of pleasure shoot thru me. The guilt and embarrassment of being aroused by female conqueror was more than I could take. I fought the power trying desperately to control my sexuality. But it only delayed the inevitable. When it finally came, it was a tsunami. I jerked and quivered, then lay still.

Kelly had dominated me physically, mentally, and sexually. Next, it would be Karen's turn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-18, 06:10
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story Name: The Roommate Brawl
Author: Madcat

An unlucky male gets caught in between two warring females.

Part 2

Karen angrily approached me as I wiped away the shame from my total defeat.

"Give me $50 Loser and then get the hell out of here. I never want to see you again. I can't believe that you kissed her like that." She demanded.

"Like hell I'm going to give you $50. This was all your idea, remember. I'm the one that should be pissed at you. Getting me to fight your psycho roommate." I fumed, still wearing just my briefs.

"How was I to know you are such a pussy that you can't even fight a girl. Just leave." She started to cry.

"I have an idea. Why don't you and Karen spar. The loser can pay me the $50." Kelly asked in a superior tone.

"I'd love to beat his sorry ass." Karen answered immediately.

"You have to be joking. I'm done fighting girls today." I responded.

"I don't think you are." Kelly said as she put her arm around me. "Think about it this way. You and Karen are thru. No girl can watch her boyfriend get beat up and humiliated by another woman. If you run from her now, she will think you are even weaker. But if you can defeat her then she could just change her mind. At least she won't see you as weaker than she is. Am I making sense?"

"If I do fight Karen, I want to stay for dinner and talk about tonight's events. You guys owe me that much." I responded shakily. The thought that Karen could beat me never crossed my mind. I was 6" taller and 50 lb heavier. This fight would allow me to prove my manhood against a lesser opponent and restore some lost pride.

"OK." They responded.

I studied my new opponent as she put on her gloves. For the most part she still looked like my Karen but I detected a difference. Anger simmered under her cool exterior. Karen had been bested by Kelly personally, and again thru me. I would have to be careful.

Karen did not disappoint me. She charged me as soon as the round started and hit me with a barrage of punches. Fortunately she was too small to do much damage. I could not bring myself to actually hit her. Instead, I tried to grab her arms and subdue her with my superior strength. My passive tactics also yielded few results. I could not get a good grip on this agile girl with the sparring gloves.

My female opponent's supple young body began to have a predictable effect on my psyche. This effect had been slow in coming due to Kelly's handiwork following our battle. But things seemed to intensify in the current conflict. It didn't help that I wore only a small pair of bikini briefs. More than once my grouping gloves found her perky little breasts instead of her arms. My mind began to focus on the things I might do to ex-girlfriend after the match.

Karen came in with her head down and launched a series of body blows. Most of her punches bounced harmlessly off my torso. I grabbed her under her armpits and, in an impressive display of male strength, lifted her off the ground.

"Now I got you." I promised.

She responded by kicking me in the nuts. It was a weak shot but more than to drop me like a sack of potatoes. Karen began to kick me as I writhed in pain on the ground. Only prompt action by Kelly saved me from a ferocious beating by pulling the little spitfire away. After a minute, I tried to stand.

"That was below the belt." I complained.

Kelly walked over and helped me to my feet. "You're not wearing any belt. I don't know why men always insist on a bunch of special rules to protect their weak spot. So quit whining and get ready for the next round. Karen, this is a sparring contest not a street brawl. No kicking your opponent when he's down."

I now viewed my ex-girlfriend with a combination of anger and fear. My passive tactics went out the window along with my earlier arousal. Karen had demonstrated a capability and willingness to hurt me.

She started the second round with a confident swagger. Her small nipples poked thru the damp fabric of her muscle shirt. A smile adorned her pretty face. For the first time today she was enjoying herself, probably in more ways than one.

My first jab wiped the smile away. I started to use my reach advantage to back her up. The aggressive tactics confused my female opponent. She tried a couple of desperate kicks to my aching manhood but I blocked those easily. This left her open to a right cross that connected squarely on her chin. Her knees buckled and she fell on her pretty little butt. I had won my first round against these hellcats.

Kelly got the next round started quickly. I came out punching and took control. My confidence returned as I was able to hit Karen almost at will. Along with the confidence came a stirring in my damaged loins. I found beating up this vixen to be very stimulating. A belly punched doubled her up. I checked my follow up swing and moved in behind her. Staring down at Karen's beautiful ass, I gabbed her blue shorts and yanked. If I had to fight in my underwear, so would my opponent.

Karen fell to the ground as I pulled off her shorts. She immediately tried to rise and I moved in with my fist raised. But I never got the punch off. Kelly grabbed my hand and twisted it my painfully behind my back.

"I warned you guys no hitting opponents when their down." She said as she forced me to the ground. "You brought this on yourself." Before I could do anything, my briefs were down around my ankles and Kelly delivered a nasty slap to my bare backside. I struggled to get free but could escape her powerful grasp.

I counted at least ten slaps before Kelly let me up. She refused to give me back the briefs. I would have to fight the last rounds naked. A wicked grin lit up Karen's face. She obviously enjoyed the sight of me being stripped naked and spanked.

Amazingly, Karen had not bothered to replace her blue shorts. She looked stunning in just the string bikini panties and muscle shirt. Karen and Kelly conferred on the other side of the room. This had definitely become a battle of the sexes as the 2 girls collaborated to defeat their male adversary. For my part, the spanking had done little to rattle my confidence. I had already been so humiliated by Kelly that the latest incident hardly mattered. All I needed was one more win.

I advanced into the next round planning to pummel the upstart female and finish this absurd tournament. Karen had other ideas. She charged me as soon as I was in striking range. She came in low. My punches glanced off her back. She tackled me with all the authority of a line backer taking out a quarterback and she didn't stop there. Before I could resist, she had me on my back with my arms pinned. Worse, Karen had grape vined my legs and used this leverage to put painful pressure on my private parts.

"Submit!" she shouted. I tried to throw her off but she just used this as an excuse to ratchet up the pressure on my loins. A few seconds later, I announced my surrender. The whole round lasted less than 30 seconds.

Karen proceeded to release her hold and reposition herself on my shoulders using the same pin that Kelly had.

"Kiss me, like you did Kelly." She commanded. I was stunned by the prissy Karen. After a month of dating I had not even gotten the chance to explore these regions with my fingers let alone my mouth. I hesitated, looking for a way out. This was not what I wanted for my first contact with this beautiful girl. She did not wait for me to decide. Karen grabbed the back of my head and forced me to comply with her wishes.

Darkness closed in around me and I could feel her dampness in my mouth. After my initial shock, I tried to throw her off. I was eventually successful, but not before she had rubbed herself up and down my face.

After I rolled out from underneath Karen, I glanced over at Kelly hoping to lodge a complaint over my treatment. She had removed her leotard and now lay totally nude on the couch pleasuring herself. One hand cupped a breast while the other worked between her legs. Complaining was out of the question.

"Hey, big boy, you ready for the last round?" Karen shouted to grab my attention. "Winner takes all."

"Bring it on." I replied with as much confidence as I could muster. The last round had been a real blow. Karen had bested me so easily. I could not really come up with a good counter to her last move.

Karen closed on me in a slow and confident manner giving me lots of time to study luscious body. Incredibly she began to pull off her shirt and drop her panties as she walked. By the time she arrived on station a couple feet away, she was totally nude.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"Fantastic." I replied.

"I knew you always wanted to see me naked. In a minute, I'll give you a chance to see it all up close and personal." Then she rushed me using the same attack from the last round. Her nude diversion had worked. My addled brain could not respond to her lightening attack. Before I knew it I was again flat on my back with her on top.

I tried to grab her waist and throw her off but she clamped on to my wrists with both hands. In an impressive display of female strength, she bent my arms backwards toward the ground. I watched in shock and horror as this skinny little girl pinned my mighty arms. She wasted no time assuming the position astride my shoulders. For the second time today I looked up at the beautiful Karen from between her legs.

"I think you lost, honey. Did you ever think your little, defenseless girlfriend would beat you up and then force you to perform oral sex. Weird, ain't it?" She said as she slowly lowered herself on to me.

"No, please Karen, it doesn't have to be this way." I responded.

"Which way should it be? Your way? No, lets do it my way this time."

Before I could argue the point my mouth was covered with Karen's flesh. Thoughts of further resistance vanished from my mind as I complied with growing enthusiasm to Karen's demands. It didn't take long for Karen to cross the finish line. Much to my surprise, she turned around and went to work on my throbbing manhood. I continued my lip lock on her private parts. This time we crossed the finish line together.

"Are you two love bunnies done yet? Dinner's ready." Kelly told us as we lay on the carpet.

I stayed for a wonderful spaghetti dinner. We ate, talked and laughed as if the events of the afternoon had not occurred. Karen seemed especially relaxed and confident. I marveled at the changes in her. She had become a new woman that afternoon. The only unusual part of dinner occurred at the end. Karen told me, not asked, to do the dishes and clean up. Much to my surprise I obeyed without question.

It was late by the time I finished. Karen sat on the couch reading. She had changed into big sleeping tee shirt that showed a lot of tanned leg. I began to feel distant stirrings. She beckoned me over.

"All done." I reported.

"Sit down. I want to talk." She replied.

"Great." I said as I sat down.

"This afternoon was wonderful. I had never enjoyed sex before, at least not with a boy. I don't want to lose you. Can we continue this relationship based on what happened this evening?"

"I had fun tonight to in a strange sort of way. But I also feel like a tank run over me. I can't take anymore beatings, especially not by Kelly."

"That's not what I meant. I want to take charge of our relationship. I never felt so alive when I forced you to submit to me. Can we continue like this, see where things end up?" Her hand meanwhile had unzipped my trousers and began to fondle me.

"OK." I agreed without considering the ramifications. I could not resist her feminine charms.

She immediately withdrew her hand. "Strip and kneel in front of me."

I obeyed her commands, quivering with excitement. As I knelt in front of Karen, she spread her legs seductively giving me a clear view between her legs. She still wore the white panties from this afternoon. Her right hand slowly made its way down to her pleasure spot. This display of wanton sexuality transfixed my gaze.

"Kiss my feet." She commanded and I obeyed. Karen quickly began rhythmic moaning. It didn't take long for her breathing to climax.

I looked up at breathless girl when she finished. It quickly became clear that she wanted more. She got to her feet and put a foot on my chest. Her leg forced me over backwards. Karen quickly disrobed and assumed her position on my shoulders. For the third time today I gazed at her beauty from this submissive position.

Without out waiting for her command, I buried my face in her pungent, naked flesh. My duty was clear. She rode me for all she was worth and it took longer for her to complete her journey this time. Karen then slid down my chest and impaled herself on my shaft. In an awesome display of sexual stamina, she started all over again. I finally got what I had been looking for in our relationship even though I struggled to keep up with Karen's frantic pace. It was clear who was in charge.

This was just the beginning.

Part 3

I sat in my little cubicle and pondered my failing relationship with Karen. Two weeks had passed since my introduction to female domination. I enjoyed it at first but now it seemed like more work than fun. The girls became more and more abusive. Both disciplined me at the slightest provocation and the sex had all but dried up. Sweeping the floor with a red backside seemed like no way to go thru life.

It became clear that I needed to end this relationship and find something more conventional. But how exactly does one break up with a girl who calls all the shots. I could see myself over her knee just for bringing up the subject. Fear also played a role in my decision. I often wrestled both Karen and Kelly as we recreated the epic battles of the first night. The girls proved over and over again why I was the one sweeping the floor with a red backside. Karen's strength and skill had increased exponentially over the past two weeks. Or perhaps it was my plummeting confidence. But in any case she handled me easily.

The phone rang as I searched for the best way to end this train wreck. It was Karen.

"Hey babe, pick me up at seven. We are double dating with Kelly. Bye." She said.

It was typical conversation for us. I barely got in a "hello" and "OK" before she hung up. I decided then and there to end things tonight. Maybe with another man present I could get off easy.

I arrived at Karen's apartment early and got the opportunity to clean the kitchen before we left. Kelly's date showed up fashionably late and I immediately became suspicious. The new guy stood only about 5-7, definitely not Kelly's type. She usually dated guys from the local football or hockey teams not pencil necked nerds.

He introduced himself as Ted and took no special notice of my domestic endeavors. The girls entered the room and the four of us headed out to the movies. The two females looked hot as usual. Kelly wore tight slacks and top, which showed off her wonderful figure. Karen stole the show with a little green mini that left nothing to the imagination. Of course, two weeks ago my conservative little lady would not have been caught dead in such a dress. But as I said before, things had changed.

We went to see a chick flick and I had a miserable time. Karen treated me a little better but I quickly saw thru this ruse. Ted turned out to be a complete jerk. He had recently become Kelly's boss at work. Young and well educated, the boy considered himself to be the best thing since sliced bread. Many of his comments to the girls alternated between crude and obnoxious. By the end of the movie, I could have strangled him.

But, instead, I pitied the fool. This was nothing more than an elaborate ambush and Ted was the target. Both ladies acted totally out of character and actually encouraged this blithering idiot. It didn't surprise me when they invited us boys back to their place for a nightcap. I tried to beg off but a threatening look by Karen changed my mind. They had a spot for me in their diabolical scheme but I could do nothing to prevent it.

The foursome arrived back at the girl's apartment and settled in. I served drinks and we talked more about Ted's lifetime of achievement. Then foolish man mentioned his stint on his high school wrestling team and it went downhill from there.

"You know Karen and her boyfriend love to wrestle and she usually beats him. I love watching the girls win." Kelly said.

"Oh, BS. No girl can beat a guy in wrestling. That only happens on TV." Ted laughed, trying to sneak his arm around his taller date.

"Karen, why don't you wrestle your boyfriend and show Ted who is the weaker sex?" she asked her friend.

"Sure," she replied as she peeled off the green mini-skirt. Ted about dropped his beer when he saw her standing there in just thong panties and a bra. For the first time tonight, he said nothing.

Even I had to admit my nasty girlfriend looked hot. Her tanned skin, well built rear, and small but firm breasts took my breath away too. As I had done many times before, I stripped down to my bikini briefs and made ready for battle. But this time the results would be different. This time I would defeat my female adversary and say goodbye to this twisted world forever. At least that's what I told myself.

I closed warily on my lethal opponent. Just last night she had given me a firm lesson in female superiority by attacking the lower half of my body. This time I crouched very low to counter this tactic. Karen didn't disappoint me as she came in low and fast. We met almost head on and I managed to force her head first into the carpet.

Coming out on top in the initial skirmish meant nothing to me. Karen often beat me simply by refusing to lose. The girl had remarkable stamina and spirit. Still wary, I scrambled on to her back and placed her in a headlock. She tried to stand a couple of times but I rode her back down. Things looked pretty good until Karen managed to poke me in the nuts with her fingers. Of course, she made it look like and accident and even apologized. But I knew better, having been on the receiving end of many such accidents.

Even so the poke broke my hold and Karen scrambled to her feet. I was still on my knees when she came back at me. I put my arms out to block her and clasped my hands in hers. As the girl pored on the pressure, defeat loomed. She had both the power and leverage to force me into submission. But I fought back with a strength born of desperation. Losing this struggle would mean another long night of pain and humiliation. I somehow managed to regain my feet and reverse the leverage advantage. Inch by wonderful inch, I began to force her down.

This time I fought the urge to crush her outright by leaning forward. In the past, Karen had rolled me down and used her legs to catapult me over her head. So I used just my arms to slowly force the girl to her knees. She glared up at me with an intense malevolence.

"Submit," I ordered with a grin the size of Texas.

Karen told me where I could shove it before giving me a nasty head butt to the crotch. Except this time I saw it coming and stepped back with millimeters to
spare.

"Submit," I repeated as I turned up the heat.

She cried out in pain but refused to give up. Tears rolled down her cheeks and my resolve began to weaken. So I threw her down backwards and straddled the girl's stomach. Karen tried to twist away and roll me off but I was just too heavy. I grabbed her arms and pinned the still struggling girl. It finally dawned on her that she had lost.

"You win. I give up." She said with a sob.

I helped her to her feet and she replied with a sweet little hug. My arm naturally went around her shoulders and returned the affection. We retreated to a chair and Karen simply sat in my lap and cuddled. Now most folks would probably consider this normal behavior for a couple. But Karen and I were far from normal. So this activity shocked me. It also aroused me for the first time in days.

"See, I told you the man would win. Women are just too weak." Ted blurted out after being blessedly quiet for a whole 5 minutes.

"Do you think you can beat me? Why don't we try wrestling and see," Kelly said getting up from the chair. She began unbuttoning her blouse and again Ted became very silent. Kelly took off her top revealing her surprisingly large melons in a low cut strapless bra. You could have heard a pin drop as she unzipped her slacks. The tall amazon could have just let them fall but she did not. Kelly bent at the waist and pulled her pants down. Of course, she turned slightly and gave poor Ted a heart stopping rear display. When Kelly finally came back up, her breasts had escaped their woefully inadequate confinement.

"Well this has to go." She said while removing the strapless bra. Kelly stood topless in front of her male victim. "You ready to wrestle?"

Ted, if he had any misgivings, forgot them instantly and jumped out of his chair. "I'll show you who wears the panties around here." He boasted.

"Yes we will," Kelly replied with a cunning smile. "Now strip down to your underwear, silly."

He did so with a big grin on his face. The same grin that I currently had. A nasty thought somehow entered my brain and I looked down at my lovely girlfriend. What if she had let me win our battle. What if I too was being fattened for the slaughter. But I quickly dismissed the idea. Karen's rage and frustration could not have been faked. So I sat back and enjoyed life as lovely little girlfriend stuck her hand down the front of my briefs.

Little Ted approached his amazon opponent wearing a pair of oversized boxers. A small bulge poked out the front indicating that Kelly had an effect. He looked as stupid as he acted. The male locked arms with Kelly and tried to push her down. Needless to say, it didn't work. The crafty girl allowed him to push for awhile and then twisted violently. She hip tossed the little guy and he landed hard on his back. Ted got to his feet trying to cover his pain.

"That was good." He acknowledged, the first bits of doubt creeping into his voice.

"You mean this." Kelly replied in a blur of movement. Ted again took flight again only to crash land on his shoulder.

This time Teddy did not jump to his feet. Kelly walked over and extended a hand.

"Let me help you up." She offered. I wanted to jump up and say, "No, stupid, don't do it." But instead I just sat there and watched the amazing spectacle. The sight of the beautiful amazon standing over a helpless male opponent stirred my passions. Especially since the helpless male wasn't me. Karen also stirred my passions more directly and I teetered on the edge of an eruption.

Well, Ted had not gotten any smarter since being thrown around the room a couple of times and gratefully accepted the Trojan horse hand. Kelly promptly yanked him to his feet and stuck a hand between his legs. She hoisted him up on to her shoulders before he could say "Holy Toledo" and took him for a ride. Kelly spun him around the room in an awesome display of female strength. After about a minute of high G turns Kelly dumped the outclassed male on the sofa.

I now noticed that the emperor had no clothed. Kelly must have dispensed them with during the spin.

She turned to me and said, "How am I doing?"

"Great," I responded. "Just glad its him and not me."

She smiled and turned back to poor Ted. "Come on big guy, time to show me who the weaker sex is." She teased.

Ted sat up on the couch and said, "I have a headache. No more wrestling." As if he was still in charge.

She walked closer and said, "Time to show me who's wearing the panties." He voice had a harder edge this time.

He stood up red faced and angry. Nasty words stuck in his throat as his eyes ventured down to his bare privates. Ted just noticed that he had been stripped naked. Even Karen chuckled as he struggled for a response.

"I'm wearing panties, Ted. Would you like to take a closer look?" Kelly asked as she moved in for the kill. For the third time she sent the hapless male flying thru the air. He landed on his back and stared at the ceiling, wondering which planet he was on.

The evil Kelly straddled his shoulders and lowered herself a scant inch from his face. "Can you see my panties, now?" she teased.

"Get off me, you psycho." A defiant Ted yelled back.

"How about now." Kelly said as she lowered herself the rest of the way. Her pink panties engulfed his mouth and nose. He struggled and kicked but had no chance of moving the much larger girl. She kept him lip locked until his resistance ceased. Then big old Kelly moved back to a more conventional schoolboy pin position and began to admonish him on a number of work related issues.

I lost focus at this point because Karen suddenly got off my lap and dropped her panties. Her soft brown bush really looked cute when it wasn't poking me in the eye. My naughty girlfriend mounted my rock hard shaft and took us to dizzying heights. When we finished, Kelly and Ted were gone.

Karen and I got out of the chair and I figured this was the time. "Karen, we have to talk." I said seriously.

She approached and ran her hand seductively down my chest. It came to rest you know where and amazingly I responded to her touch. "What, honey." She asked.

Just as I found the words to dump this crazy girl, Kelly and Ted walked back into the room. Well, Kelly walked but Ted crawled. He had dog leash around his neck and wore a pretty pair of white lace panties. I laughed hysterically until I noticed what Kelly carried in her other hand.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Yes way!" Karen responded by punching me in the stomach with a powerful left. She caught me totally off guard and doubled me over. Then the pretty little Benedict Arnold laid me out with a forearm smash.

"Now are you going to be a good boy and do what you are told? Or do I get to rough you up some more?" Karen asked with a grin as big as Texas.

I responded to her query the only way I knew how, I charged. But things would have been better had I just been a good boy. Ted probably enjoyed watching beautiful little Karen toss me around the living room. And he may have enjoyed watching the nasty girl tan my backside with a hairbrush. In the end I too had my own dog leash and sported a lacy pair of panties. And Karen loved every humiliating and painful minute of it.

Once she had me properly attired and on my knees, she asked, "Did you want to talk about something?"

Breaking up seemed like a difficult subject at this point so I changed it. "I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful girlfriend you are." I lied.

"Thank you, honey," she replied.

The girls proceeded to have their "pets" play a game of stupid dog tricks. Go fetch, beg; you name it, we did it. And, as usual, I drove home picking short, curly golden brown hairs from between my teeth.

The following day I broke up with Karen the only way I knew how. Having packed my car in the wee hours of the morning, I quit my job and moved to another state. Name and address unlisted.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:

Tags
girl, hammerlock, mixed boxing, spinelli