Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Nov-18, 00:53
LuckyL

Default Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

Hi,

I have always had a thing for wrestling. It started as a kid watching wrestling and seeing Trish Stratus and other smoke shows in their sexy outfits.

I have been with my wife for 6 years, I'm 30 and she's 28. She is definitely on the shy and conservative side but I have always enjoyed our sex life and when we were talking about it recently, I really opened up about how wrestling and being a little physical with each other turns me on. She's good with the idea and the next time we had sex it was basically an erotic wrestling match.

I'm 6'4 195lbs and she's 5'4 120lbs so I explained to her that I would only be trying to an extent. I assured her it would all be in good fun and even came up with a future plan. We will both be wearing spandex shorts and socks only. First one to get the others' socks off first wins. Winner strips the loser, gets to call the shots for sex and then the loser has a punishment around the house. I told her I would clean everything if she beats me, she has to make me some food in leather pants. I hope to be telling this story soon.

She looks like Jade from APL wrestling a little bit. Here is a gif - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's a skinny brunette with firm B cups and a big ass for her body.

So a couple nights back it's on. We are both naked and she starts things off by tackling me and I land on my back. She kisses me deeply and uses that to get ahold of my wrists and slams them beside my head. This really took me by surprise because I expected her to start a little slower. She then postures up on my body, sitting on my stomach and shoves her boob in my mouth. I am struggling to push her back but she has a strong grip on my wrists and has her weight holding me down. After a few attempts, I realize I'm going to have to try really, really hard to get her off so I stop to think of another plan. At first it is kept pretty tame as I'm licking her boob a bit. With each attempt of me to shove her back off of me her chest is bouncing back and forth slightly but as soon as I stop resisting she shoves her chest into me hard. She has firm B cups so when she does this my nose gets crushed below her collarbone as she's giving me a very good breast smother. I am barely getting in any air from the side of my mouth. She pulls back as I breathe deeply and she changes boobs, same move as I moan into her. She gets a little too into this hold as I'm able to get a hand free. I use it to slap her ass a few times hard, she shrieks, and I grab her ass hard, sinking my nails in a bit as I plant my foot and flip her off of me.

The flip works well as she lands on her back beside me. I pin her down sideways and catch my breath for a second, then I throw my leg over her to straddle her stomach facing her feet. I slide back and sit on her face and hold her down. I angle up a bit so I can get my dick in her mouth which has been super hard the whole time. I also use this opportunity to use a free hand and smack her ass, thighs, pussy and squeeze her tits a bit. After some punishment I sit up, so now my balls are over her mouth and say "you're never going to win a match". I try smothering her and then sitting up slightly to mess with her breathing. When I sit up she slips out from under me and comes up with a lot of energy.

She sits up, spins around, grabs me and pushes me down. I didn't really resist because I'm kind of in shock since I've never seen her this aggressive before when we have been fooling around. She spins around, straddles me and then starts slapping my balls. She starts off kind of soft and working my thighs as well then lands two or three very hard slaps which bring my knees up from the sharp pain. As I groan she slides back and gives me a reverse facesit of her own. She has her vag over my mouth and my nose is crushed a bit against her ass. She's not sitting down too hard so I can get some breaths but I can't move my head, her ass is pretty big. The ball busting has slowed me down a lot and I'm at her mercy. She shakes her ass slightly side to side to tease me as my head moves with it. She keeps me flat on my back with one hand holding down my hand on my chest and the other on my dick. My free hand is just to the side and she sits on my for about 2 minutes. If she had of done more ball busting I think I would have submitted.

She gets bored and tries to switch up holds, I use this opportunity to sit up and she meets me in the middle of the bed. We are both on our knees and come chest to chest. Both our hands go right for the ass as we both slap and squeeze. I try forcing her back but she is resisting really hard. At least once we fall to the side, prop ourselves back up and then keep pushing back and forth, I think we both knew this was it. She eventually falls backwards. She falls awkwardly so her knees are bent and her feet are under her thighs. Her head is off the bed so I slide her on my knees, give her a front facesit as I lean over holding my dresser for support and my balls are right over her mouth and nose. I lift up and ask "you give?" She says yes and then we have a great fuck with me calling the shots and tossing her around a bit.

She seemed to really like it, I know most of you prefer a story where the lady wins but this was our first time and I'm really excited about it. I was also surprised at how she seemed aggressive. I couldn't just let her win easy because I want her to keep getting more and more into it.

I think the sock game I described above will be more her speed. I think it will be a sexy feeling to lose and be forced to do some cleaning around the house. She has a great breast smother and facesit because I would ask her to do that stuff without the wrestling in the past. She also discussed tying me up which would be awesome. She unfortunately doesn't like it, she thought she would but when I did it to her she got claustrophobic.

I hope you liked the story. It helps to use this forum because this has been living in my head and I feel like I can't tell anyone. I also don't want to scare my wife away by only talking about wrestling her.

As soon as she wins I will definitely post the story. I hope you enjoyed reading our first match even if it wasn't too hardcore.
Old 28-Nov-18, 02:58
Points: 32,954, Level: 79 Points: 32,954, Level: 79 Points: 32,954, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

hey dude that's awesome I'm happy for you!

I'm slowly building up the courage to tell my wife I'm into wrestling, shouldn't be as big of a deal as ive made it out to be in my head I know

were the same age as you guys, 30 and 28 respectively, I've slowly been getting her to squeeze me during sex and sex related activities.

When you say your wife already is good at breast smothers and facesitting because you got her to do it previously, what was the context? like during sex or did you tell her about it and get her to do it independent of sex?

How did you broach the conversation when you did eventually tell her about your interest in wrestling, and how did it go?
The Following User Says Thank You to mark peakock For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 03:08
LuckyL

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

I was a little worried when I told her but as the words came out loud it didn't sound that bad. I was a little defensive and said "I don't think it's that weird to just want us to be aggressive with each other, there are so many weird sexual things. We pass a sex shop before we go to the grocery store every week" lol.

I got her to sit on my face because that's my biggest turn on with wrestling. I mostly watch female vs female. She king of did the breast smother thing herself but I mean, what guy doesn't like having boobs in his face?

I'm not sure how the convo started. Something came up about us having sex and I kind of just said this is my thing and I'm hoping we can do it together. My trick was with the sock wrestling idea that obviously she doesn't like cleaning, no one really does. I kind of played off that for the stakes of a potential match.
I mean, a fun sexual competition and if she wins she actually gets something she wants? Can't be that bad lol, that's how I'm playing it.

I know she will never wrestle me super aggressively, she's just not that kind of person. She won't like throw a scissors on and squeeze as hard as she can. I'm glad she's okay with smothers though!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 20:01
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Wow! Nicely done!
These are my favorite type of stories- wrestling as foreplay. Nice dialogue and description, too.
Hope you don't get insulted if I'm rooting for her to kick your ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 00:46
LuckyL

I'm sure she will, she really knows how to pin me down. As soon as she does I'll post the story.
Old 29-Nov-18, 00:53
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

To make it more competitive and/or believable, give her a handicap. You have to wrestle Greco Roman stye, which means you can't use your legs. Legs have the strongest muscles. She can wrestle freestlye, which means she can use her legs. This is a huge advantage. Also, start from your knees, which negates some of your height advantage. My wife and I do all this when we wrestle.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 13:07
LuckyL

That's great advice, thanks. I'm not going to use it right away, I want to keep it pretty simple.

I mean we have only had one experience like this so far. We talked about it but I am worried that it won't become a thing she wants to do.

I'm very hopeful for another match soon. I hope she can win and likes the feeling of winning.
Old 29-Nov-18, 14:55
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

As a guy who has been wrestling his wife on a regular basis for a number of years now, make sure it is alwasys fun for her, not just you. Make little sidebets, who does the dishes etc, that adds a bit to it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 19:41
LuckyL

Yeah great advice, I mentioned it in my original post. My hope is saying that if she wins I'll clean the bathroom, cook meals for the day, do the dishes etc. it will really make her enjoy winning and want to wrestle often.

I doubt it will ever be a real competitive match. More fun and erotic wrestling, which I'm definitely okay with.

Sorry to any readers who prefer that, there is just such a significant size difference. Even if I started on my knees and didn't use my legs she still has 0 chance.

I can really get into the mind set of resisting an appropriate amount for a fun match so she can definitely still kick my ass when we wrestle.
Old 29-Nov-18, 20:46
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a guy who has been wrestling his wife on a regular basis for a number of years now, make sure it is alwasys fun for her, not just you. Make little sidebets, who does the dishes etc, that adds a bit to it
And as you often say, Joe, make her feel empowered.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post: