Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Dec-16, 21:58
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Kordelia Devonshire reviews

Make sure you request a figure 4 KO
Old 16-Dec-16, 02:02
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Make sure you request a figure 4 KO
I didn't specifically request to be ko'd by it, but she did manage to do it!

Overall, I got knocked out 3 times. In a Rear Naked Choke, Figure 4, and lastly a reverse head scissor

Rear Naked Choke KO: Started off slowly. Then she cranked on the pressure. My response to bloodchokes is that I make a weird coughing noise. After a few more seconds, I feel a sense of "dread". and started to panic. Despite tapping furiously, she kept onto the hold. However, during the last few seconds I panicked to 100%. However, by the time she had let go I was out.

Although it wasn't a "deep ko" like some people say, i still felt the effects of it. Was completely disoriented. Felt a sense of numbness and tingly feeling.

Figure 4: Pretty much had the best reaction. She put me in the hold. When I started feeling pressure, i started to tap immediatly. She kept onto the hold in order to get the kO, and in a few seconds I was out. My body didn't start to react as violently, and i started snoring for a few seconds. When I came up, I was again, disoriented and completely confused

Reverse: Started tapping again. Then was out for a few seconds. Then I suddenly woke back up. Basically my body starts shaking and then I immediatly come to consiousness

I'd say the ko's were awesome. I cannot say that i have experienced the so called "paineless knockouts" people talk about here. All 4 sessions i've had have been the same experience when it comes to KO. Pressure on my neck. A sense of dread and panic during the hold as it's fully cranked up , and then the KO

Scissor holds take the least amount of time to get a KO in

Rear naked choke holds take the longest.

There is no crushing on my throat. But I think my reaction to ko's is simply that there is pressure and a sense of discomfort which causes me to tap. When I wake up though, I get totally confused and it takes a while before I come back to reality

Overall the session was awesome. Ricoswap mentioned the chair thing and she did the same with me as well. Not with the bondage but she did the RNC while I was sitting on the chair facing the mirror. I tapped too much before the ko happened though.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 16-Dec-16 at 04:47.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-16, 07:11
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Thanks for the KO reviews Destroyer

What was her reaction when she KO'ed you??

How long did she take to KO you?? Few seconds?

Man, i really want to feel that "disoriented" feeling. I just don't understand how the feeling comes about when the moment she started squeezing and getting KO'ed is just a matter of seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-16, 00:49
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the KO reviews Destroyer

What was her reaction when she KO'ed you??

How long did she take to KO you?? Few seconds?

Man, i really want to feel that "disoriented" feeling. I just don't understand how the feeling comes about when the moment she started squeezing and getting KO'ed is just a matter of seconds.
Smiling. Like Ricoswap, I also record my sessions to look back on but i'll put in a bit more detail

RNC KO: Was smiling, said "nap time"(or something similar) as I was in the the choke. It took like 8-10 seconds to KO me in this, which feels long. When I woke up and was concious, she made sure to calm me down and make sure I didn't keep moving around

Figure 4: As I was getting choked , she said " I want you to take alittle nap for me, lets see it". Like 3-5 seconds later, I got KO'd, and she was smiling into the camera. I didn't have a "wild" reaction when I got back to consciousness and she was smiling when I woke up

Reverse: Nothing much. Just made sure that I didn't spazz out or keep moving too much. it also took 3-5 seconds.

I didn't know where I was again, and she made to calm me down again

The disoriented feeling is quite an experience. As if you just woke up from a really entertaining dream. For me, lots of images were passing through my head and I felt like I was in a sort of dream state, until I regained consciousness.

Do you plan on having a session in the near future? Or any session wrestlers coming to your location? Since you like KO's, you definitely need to experience em
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 01:41
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

did you have communication issues with her I am trying to set up a session and she is not responding to any emails. I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
Old 01-May-17, 14:13
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick1960 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
did you have communication issues with her I am trying to set up a session and she is not responding to any emails. I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience?
Hi Brick,
Since retiring I really only see one professional now, with whom I have a tremendous relationship.

But Kordelia was passing thru my town, so I booked with this remarkable lady, and I can't say enough good about her... she comes with my highest marks, and folks who know me here realize how particular I've become.

To your question: She's very active and on the move a great deal. SO like myself, she might take a while to reply, but she always eventually did, and conducts herself with professionalism, class, attentiveness to the client, and erudition. Don't hesitate to follow up of course, but I'm certain she'll get back to you when she's able.

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time with her as much as I did!

Last edited by galaxy advisory; 01-May-17 at 14:14. Reason: correction
Old 14-Aug-17, 22:02
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts

What's up, friends?

Well, last week, I had the pleasure of another domination from the one and only Kordelia Devonshire! I've sang her praises at length several times on this site n the past, so there's not a whole lot I can say that will be new. But I will say this: Having her use your face as a seat cushion repeatedly really increases your breath holding stamina!

I'll just let these images tell the rest of the story.

She's touring now, guys! Check out her site for dates and locations:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you book with her, practice holding your breath! You'll have need of that skill!

Later!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kordy session 1.jpg (103.0 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 2.jpg (75.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 3.jpg (60.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 4.jpg (65.2 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 5.jpg (63.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 6.jpg (61.6 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 7.jpg (69.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 8.jpg (67.4 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 9.jpg (127.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 10.jpg (105.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 11.jpg (72.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 12.jpg (62.9 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 13.jpg (58.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 14.jpg (54.3 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 15.jpg (57.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg kordy session 16.jpg (62.2 KB, 124 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 05:47
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Around the middle of summer I had the pleasure of sessioning with Kordelia Devonshire. O boy it was quite the experience. I get long winded but I think shes worth the explanation.

Awesome thing is she actually contacted about the session. She was coming to my city which is unbelievably rare for anyone to come this way. Last year she made an appearance but we didnt get to meet. So its nice to know she keeps you in her contacts. She was very prompt with answering emails and didnt give one word/straight to the point responses...she could talk a little and not act like it was all just business. The day of the session, she went dark for a while. I guess she was having travel difficulties. Because of this we did have to session an hour later which sucked but she was so apologetic I knew she mustve genuinely been in a situation.

When she opened her hotel room door, first thing i noticed is that she has a really fucking nice face! Very pretty eyes and smile. A lovely voice and a beautiful personality to match. Body was great with curves in the right places. Big bust, fat butt, soft flawless skin. Shes built like a normal woman...fluff but not out of shape if that makes sense. After a few mins of talking, settling in, and exchanging her fee she got a pretty good grasp on what I was looking for. I wanted a noncompetitive scissor session with lots of headscissors and variations, bodyscissors, and facesitting and breast smothering. Everything casual...no acting or domme talk need. Just make me feel like im not in control and put the pressure on me.

When we got to work, she mapped out my body. What touches I liked and responded to, what kind of pressure she could apply, and things of that nature. She went immediately for a grapevine and breast smother which rocked me. Ive never been hurt by a grapevine and was never expecting it to hurt. Her height over me gave her some natural leverage and she almost pulled my hips out of their sockets. She stuffed my face in every square inch of her breasts. Cutting a long story short, her scisssorholds are no joke. Especially that figure 4 everyone talks about. She couldve taken my head off if I gave her permission. Her facesitting is so intimate, sensual, threatening and dangerous. I was so excited fall into her ass and crotch but so scared because she really took it to heart when I said ignore my taps and make me suffer.

Throughout the session, since it was casual, she asked me about my fetish interests and she told me about hers. She could tell that I was more than just scissors for abuse and asked if it would be ok to play around a little bit throughout the session. She said it was a habit of hers to push buttons and since we both were so relaxed she might as well play a little. I said I was at her mercy and do whatever seems right. She has an obsession with nipple play/torture. They were the victims at many points during our session, of course getting more and more painful throughout the hour. At one point, she made me stand against the wall with my hands behind my head. She commanded me to stay still and let her play. Im a pretty fit guy (competitive powerlifter/fitness coach) and she wanted to see how much pain my body could take. So she had me endure a mini beatdown. She punch, kicked, kneed, elbowed me in the stomach over and over again. Seeing my boner she knew how to keep it going. she grinded the legs and butt on me, got really close to my face (i thought we were going to kiss), reached down and pulled my balls so far from my body.

She ended the session with a special smothering medley that was such a turn on I cant believe how sensual and effective it was. i wish i could explain every detail of my session with Kordelia. I called her a dragon because she was so fierce, yet beautiful and rare. Her knowledge of the body...what feels good where and when to do it is truly a talent. The confidence to know your clients better than they know themselves is a gift. Kordelia is the total package. Id rather session with her than a woman with a wasted body that cant adapt. She really understands how to make your interests/fantasies come to life
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 20:04
Last Achievements

I recently saw Kordelia Devonshire again, and it was great. She KO'd me in sleeper holds, and even got some quick knockouts with her legs, via figure 4 positions.

She got some quick KO's on me with her arms as well, though there were two points where she knocked me out deeply. One of them standing up. When she put me out, my body would go limp and she would make sure to continue holding me. When I woke up, I was completely confused and didn't know what happened.

Another where I sat on a chair and she went behind me. And she wrapped her arms around my neck, put me out in a few seconds, and then held my head as I woke up and got to consciousness. My reactions consisted of snoring, and then muttering nonsense before realizing where I was.

Her technique was very good with the RNC's. I would feel my arms going numb, and then I would wake up euphoric and her holding me. They were not painful at all.

Overall, it was a great session. I look forward to seeing her again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-19, 00:51
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts

Kordelia will be returning to northeast Ohio in just a couple of weeks, and as usual, she has me scheduled in for a visit! I can't wait! Sessioning with Kordelia is one of the highlights of my life, and every time she puts me in a schoolgirl pin, or a facesit pin, or a camel clutch, it's slice of heaven...

Ill have more to report on this in a couple weeks after the glorious event happens...
The Following User Says Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post: