Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-17, 14:14
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Anna M Strong reviews

By the way... If someone has still some doubt about booking her or not
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2443.JPG (58.8 KB, 660 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-17, 02:03
Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23
Last Achievements

does she travel?

or strictly in rome?
Old 05-Feb-17, 22:06
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisetx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
does she travel?

or strictly in rome?
Yes, she travels all over Europe... Just visit "wb270"...
Old 17-Mar-17, 20:51
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I had my second session with Anna two days ago.
As always communication was great and prompt we set up the time and date and we began in armwrestling , and once again she slammed both of my hands like nothing. This woman's strength is unbelievable. Then i asked her to go harder than the last time and she delivered allright. This one was brutal. My only request was that no marks will be left on my face and my forearms.

I was punched, kicked, slapped and she added a hand smother to the mix with no option of getting out. I was seeing stars. And then the scissors, she squeezed my head , i tapped and she squeezed harder. This is when I truely panicked I slapped her huge leg as hard as I could. These scissors could truely crush a skull.

And this is when I begged for a time out. I couldn't handle this intensity. Then i challenge her to a pushing game, both standing in the middle of the room and had to push each other. I outweigh her by god knows how much, but her muscle mass is so much greater than mine and apperantly this is the only thing that matters. She simply pushed me like a train into the bathroom of the appartment.lol

After that I tried to fight back but she's too much.i can swear that one of her scissors got me on the verge of a knockout and maybe i was out for a millisecond (I remember looking in one direction and Immediately the view changed and I was seeing another part of the room) but maybe I was imagining.

This type of session with Anna is not for everyone. I know she can be sensual but I don't care about that...

And ofcourse, like in the first time, Anna is beautiful , unbelievably muscled yet feminine , and she really cared about me and asked me how I felt the day after the session. Very highly recommended, I will go again but maybe next time will ask her to use some moderation.... LOL
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-21, 23:58
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

hello guys it as been 4years since her last review and i was thinking about meeting her but before that i would love to hear new review about her to make sure she still got it anyone?
Old 09-Sep-21, 08:05
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Does she do KOs?
Old 08-Jul-22, 18:06
Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10 Points: 716, Level: 10
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Had the pleasure of having a session with Anna recently. She is a very unique lady, I find it difficult to compare her to anyone else in this business.
First, something about her presence makes her feel much bigger than her actual stats. She has that thickness and density and casually dominant attitude you just have to experience in order to understand. Although I'm considerably taller and heavier than her, up close I felt like a little child near an adult. Due to special circumstances we met on the street before walking together into the place where we had the session, which only intensified that feeling, me being led by her into the apartment.
Then, before we actually engaged, she started by feeling me up, commenting about my softness… up to that moment I was still feeling my muscle tone from my workout earlier that day, and it was gone instantly, I started feeling squishy all over, she already had me and we haven't even started yet!
She let me feel her arms, so huge and hard I couldn't even make a dent. And her forearm seems to be bigger than my bicep.
I can't describe what followed as wrestling, it was more like Anna was leading me on a very dominant and sensual exploration tour of her body. I was powerless to resist anyway, so I just rode along. She alternated between powerful holds and making me worship her body and muscles. Her scissors are very powerful but it felt like she was still holding back as if not wanting to seriously hurt me. I loved her headlocks, her bicep holding me tightly against her large boobs. She loved to demonstrate her strength in so many ways. At one point when I was lying on my back she just grabbed my legs and spread them apart with me unable to resist, showing me how her arms are practically stronger than my legs.
I also loved it when she gagged me by inserting her wide foot deep into my mouth, using her other foot to hold my head immobile until I couldn't stand it any longer and tapped frantically. Still took her a few more seconds to release…
One time she was not pleased with me taking an uninvited break from worshipping her, she slapped me so gently (so it must have seemed from the outside) and had me seeing stars. I was so shocked by my own reaction that I immediately got back to it.
I could feel she was getting off on the domination, sometimes I wasn't sure who was enjoying it more. She even dragged me to the mirror just so she could admire herself while dominating me. I was trapped below her at that point so couldn't get a view anyway, she was doing this for her own satisfaction.
Towards the end Anna had me locked tight in her hold and she was whispering in my ear listing all the cruel and nasty things she could do to me and I genuinely believed that she is not just able to do them but also very willing I had a very intense "experience".
After we wrapped up the session we had a friendly chat, which is quite rare for me as I'm usually shy and reserved, not just in sessions. But with Anna it just flowed and she was also very generous with her time not trying to rush me out but rather seemed to enjoy the conversation too. We said our goodbyes like we were old friends.
Now, the more I reflect on what happened the more I want to see her again. I guess I'm hooked
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minhastam For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-23, 14:54
Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%

I really want to book a session with her. How good is her technique in wrestling? I don't wanna fight back I just want to get put in all kinds of submissions. Is she good for that? I saw some vids of her wrestling but I'm not sure if she knows a lot of submissions?

Can anyone tell me their opinion on this?
Old 25-Sep-23, 20:36
Points: 3,763, Level: 25 Points: 3,763, Level: 25 Points: 3,763, Level: 25
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOaddicted [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really want to book a session with her. How good is her technique in wrestling? I don't wanna fight back I just want to get put in all kinds of submissions. Is she good for that? I saw some vids of her wrestling but I'm not sure if she knows a lot of submissions?

Can anyone tell me their opinion on this?
She's true perfection for what you're looking for. She is the kind of lady that will be putting a hold on you, while you are thinking "impossible that I can't get out of this". While trying to escape, you'll realize how amazingly strong, creative and smart she is and there's no way for you to escape.

Next to that: she truly deeply has a passion for this. She is that real Muscle Goddess we all dream about.

I've met so many women in this scene, worked with so many and quite some of the truly great ones ever. Among that huge list of incredible ladies, Anna is a special gem for sure. And she'll always be.

-Squeezemebaby
The Following User Says Thank You to SqueezeMeBaby For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-23, 20:55
Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16 Points: 1,714, Level: 16
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%

Thank you very much mate. Highly appreciate your feedback.
I think I'll book with her then!