Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-18, 12:47
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: I beat an athletic girl. Have you ever been surprised by your own strength?

No, I haven't been suprised with my strength, I train for 6 years and I have some solid strength.

There are a lot of kids and women around the world that could outlift me in every possible lift/excercise or play with me like nothing in fight so I'm not suprised how strong am I.

I'm more suprised how weak people nowdays are even they have possibilities and informations better then ever.
Old 24-Jul-18, 17:38
Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts
Default Re: I beat an athletic girl. Have you ever been surprised by your own strength?

I was surprised that i was able to hold my own and even come out on top in my more competitve sessions, especially against wome who were fitter than I and had more experience with wrestling/bjj. Score one for the tall /lanky guy, haha. Must be a natural.
Old 24-Jul-18, 17:49
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Probably true. There is such a thing as natural talent for wrestling (and other sports). I think the technical term is kinaesthetic sense.
Old 31-Jul-18, 07:56
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy899 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a tough guy.
this thread would be far more successful if you'd stop making it about you.

back on topic: i took up martial arts and rolled with women a token few times. i won most by virtue of being a decently big guy, but fortunately there was never any animus between myself and my competitor. it was just practice and sport, and there were never any hard feelings.
Old 01-Aug-18, 06:37
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you won, OP. That's why the entire session industry exists, really. Most women aren't strong/athletic/talented enough to beat a man in a competitive wrestling match. That's why we pay money to wrestle the few women who can.

I've been really lucky to wrestle a LOT of girls in my life. Growing up, age 12-18 or so, I'd wrestle family friend's daughters, my sister's friends, neighborhood girls, friends of my friend's girlfriends, etc. Always in private and it was always very sexual in nature (obviously) but also competitive for me. What I wanted from them was the best match possible, and maybe in the back of my mind I wanted to be pinned, but I never let anyone win. I pinned and beat every single one of them, and I was never so much as pinned once in my life. The only time they ever even got close, was because I wanted to see what it felt like and let them. Some of these girls were very athletic. HS athletes in soccer, swimmers, competitive dancers etc. They still had no shot.

When I got older and started dating a lot more, I'd wrestle my gfs. Again, I've been lucky enough to wrestle practically every girl I've dated. These matches were more overtly sexual since we were dating and the girls were aware of my fetish, but I still took it seriously and so did some of the girls. I was still never pinned.

The closest match I ever had was with an incredibly sexy dancer and volleyball player who i dated briefly in my early 20's. I'm 5'9" and at the time I was about 160lbs. She was 5'9" also, maybe 155 tops. She was very muscular and fit. We talked about my fetish and made plans to wrestle, but our sexual tension was so strong that we never got very far. Things always got too sexual too fast. There was one exciting moment, though, where I tried to put her in a cradle (my favorite pin) and she straightened her leg with such force that I couldn't hook it and attach it to the hand I'd snaked behind her neck. Up to that point, that had never happened to me.

One of my biggest regrets is not wrestling one of my close friends from my group of friends in college. There was mutual sexual attraction and we were close enough friends for me to be honest with her about my fetish. She was a really compassionate and curious person, so she totally supported it and we talked shit to each other for weeks about who would win the match. She was incredibly confident in herself which I find incredibly sexy, and told me that if I won the match, she'd give me a topless lap dance. She was a very high level competitive dancer and was 5'6', 140ish lbs with an ass to die for.

Unfortunately (for this story at least), I ended up meeting her beautiful cousin randomly at a family gathering, and started dating her shortly thereafter. My friend was really happy for us, but she swore to never do anything sexual with me (including wrestling) after that out of respect for her cousin.

She's married now and we don't really talk much, and it's still probably my biggest wrestling related regret. I still think I would have pinned her fairly easily, but the what if's are fun to think about.

Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you won, OP. That's why the entire session industry exists, really. Most women aren't strong/athletic/talented enough to beat a man in a competitive wrestling match. That's why we pay money to wrestle the few women who can.

I've been really lucky to wrestle a LOT of girls in my life. Growing up, age 12-18 or so, I'd wrestle family friend's daughters, my sister's friends, neighborhood girls, friends of my friend's girlfriends, etc. Always in private and it was always very sexual in nature (obviously) but also competitive for me. What I wanted from them was the best match possible, and maybe in the back of my mind I wanted to be pinned, but I never let anyone win. I pinned and beat every single one of them, and I was never so much as pinned once in my life. The only time they ever even got close, was because I wanted to see what it felt like and let them. Some of these girls were very athletic. HS athletes in soccer, swimmers, competitive dancers etc. They still had no shot.

When I got older and started dating a lot more, I'd wrestle my gfs. Again, I've been lucky enough to wrestle practically every girl I've dated. These matches were more overtly sexual since we were dating and the girls were aware of my fetish, but I still took it seriously and so did some of the girls. I was still never pinned.

The closest match I ever had was with an incredibly sexy dancer and volleyball player who i dated briefly in my early 20's. I'm 5'9" and at the time I was about 160lbs. She was 5'9" also, maybe 155 tops. She was very muscular and fit. We talked about my fetish and made plans to wrestle, but our sexual tension was so strong that we never got very far. Things always got too sexual too fast. There was one exciting moment, though, where I tried to put her in a cradle (my favorite pin) and she straightened her leg with such force that I couldn't hook it and attach it to the hand I'd snaked behind her neck. Up to that point, that had never happened to me.

One of my biggest regrets is not wrestling one of my close friends from my group of friends in college. There was mutual sexual attraction and we were close enough friends for me to be honest with her about my fetish. She was a really compassionate and curious person, so she totally supported it and we talked shit to each other for weeks about who would win the match. She was incredibly confident in herself which I find incredibly sexy, and told me that if I won the match, she'd give me a topless lap dance. She was a very high level competitive dancer and was 5'6', 140ish lbs with an ass to die for.

Unfortunately (for this story at least), I ended up meeting her beautiful cousin randomly at a family gathering, and started dating her shortly thereafter. My friend was really happy for us, but she swore to never do anything sexual with me (including wrestling) after that out of respect for her cousin.

She's married now and we don't really talk much, and it's still probably my biggest wrestling related regret. I still think I would have pinned her fairly easily, but the what if's are fun to think about.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-18, 02:19
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

There are lots of guys in their 50s and 60s at the gym where I work out who I’m sure could handle most of these women, but the last woman I wrestled injured me so badly I doubt I’ll ever be able to wrestle again. So it’s just me.
Old 03-Aug-18, 12:35
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Great post and wow your honesty in being able to talk about it with females is refreshing. The question is how long ago is this, as women I think have narrowed the gap the last decade.