Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 26-Oct-16, 05:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,057, Level: 100 Points: 150,057, Level: 100 Points: 150,057, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,843 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Re: My wife loves beating me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natali [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your white skirt in this set. It's soft and flowing and ideal for sitting on someone.
I love soft, flowing skirts. They are perfect to tease my victim with and to drape over his face so his world becomes my thighs, my panties and my pussy.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Oct-16, 08:59
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50
Dear sitonmychest2,

Being married to the most beautiful, intelligent and sexy woman in the world makes me extraordinarily thankful. The fact that she desires to sensually pin me down, sit on me and smother me while wearing knickers and tormenting and teasing me for hours then ensuring we are both satiated is beyond my ability to comprehend.

Like most men with this deep and misunderstood drive I spent many years in frustration getting fleeting glimpses of satisfaction.

It is like having two sex drives, one "normal" or vanilla and the other for doing what Lily and I do. I can have vanilla sex three times in a day and still have the need to be sat on like this.

I tried to investigate why this desire is there but there is little worthwhile material on it. There's discussion on facesitting and queening but not on the feeling of being helplessly pinned while a gorgeous woman sits on your face and controls your breathing and sexily tortures you.

I do know it is genetic as my two brothers, both sadly killed in separate accidents, had exactly the same drive. I reckon they're both up there somewhere with a beer in their hand saying, "You lucky bastard!"

Lily has made me the most content man around.

From your wording, it seems you have a very similar drive and I wonder if any other members here have a similar drive.

Regards,

Eric
I'm particularly interested in how genetics influences our fetishes and whether we need a trigger to activate the fetish. Some may have had a trigger and forgotten it or simply not realised the event was a trigger such as the reversed heirarchy that Zweig mentioned. Or it may simply be that no trigger is required and the fetish will be expressed without the influence of external factors.
Old 26-Oct-16, 10:17
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,057, Level: 100 Points: 150,057, Level: 100 Points: 150,057, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm particularly interested in how genetics influences our fetishes and whether we need a trigger to activate the fetish. Some may have had a trigger and forgotten it or simply not realised the event was a trigger such as the reversed heirarchy that Zweig mentioned. Or it may simply be that no trigger is required and the fetish will be expressed without the influence of external factors.
Dear Sillver,

From Eric's discussions with psychs involved in sexual paraphilia if the drive is present, it will usually show at a young age, say 6 or 7. However there seem to be levels of the drive and while some men have an insatiable appetite, others not so much so there is a possibility that being sat on or witnessing someone doing so may trigger them.
I correspond with hundreds of men with this fetish and they mostly fit these two categories with the ratio of full drive to lesser being about 60:40.
The full drive men always found a girl when they were 6-7 and manipulated the situation to be sat on as per your message.
Many men write of being obsessed with the fetish and a combination of poor communication by the man and lack of empathy or understanding by the woman has destroyed very many relationships.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 13:57
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lily's Photos

New judo and foot worship video, "Judo, Panties and Stilettos"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 2.jpg (230.4 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 4.jpg (260.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 11.jpg (253.5 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 19.jpg (214.6 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 24.jpg (208.9 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 25.jpg (207.1 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 27.jpg (213.7 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg Judo, Panties and Stilettos 32.jpg (214.0 KB, 165 views)

Lily xxxxxx

Old 26-Oct-16, 15:37
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you doing a study? or just out of general interest, i have often wondered where my quirky little fetishes originate too. I love knee high boots, have done for as long as i can remember, and femme fatale, villainess type of women, and fem vs fem action, all for as long as i can remember, i think it was from comics and wonder woman etc when i was a kid, i don't know, but it is a fascinating topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holmeboy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 15:55
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmeboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you doing a study? or just out of general interest, i have often wondered where my quirky little fetishes originate too. I love knee high boots, have done for as long as i can remember, and femme fatale, villainess type of women, and fem vs fem action, all for as long as i can remember, i think it was from comics and wonder woman etc when i was a kid, i don't know, but it is a fascinating topic.
It's just an interest. Fetishes are such a powerful aspect of our lives it's best if we understand them.
Old 26-Oct-16, 16:04
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8% Activity: 10.8%

They are, and i don't know where they come from, i think it must be something from our early childhood, perhaps, as mentioned, it was the excitement of comics/entertainment, or a woman (lost in the mists of time) i liked/that was nice to me, that was a bit domme-esque in knee high boots, something triggers these things off in us, its interesting and powerful stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holmeboy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-16, 16:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmeboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They are, and i don't know where they come from, i think it must be something from our early childhood, perhaps, as mentioned, it was the excitement of comics/entertainment, or a woman (lost in the mists of time) i liked/that was nice to me, that was a bit domme-esque in knee high boots, something triggers these things off in us, its interesting and powerful stuff.

Take a look at this thread. I don't want to derail Lily's thread.
Old 27-Oct-16, 14:28
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
New judo and foot worship video, "Judo, Panties and Stilettos"
Good gracious Loly

You just keep getting better . I will contiue buying your clips.
Somrhow my hands semm to have a life of thier own.
Keep on filming
Old 28-Oct-16, 01:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good gracious Loly

You just keep getting better . I will contiue buying your clips.
Somrhow my hands semm to have a life of thier own.
Keep on filming
Thank you Springbik (giggle),

Your hands do have a life of their own, don't they!

I'm contemplating a trip to South Africa early next year. Which city do you live in?

Lily xxxxxx

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother