Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-Jul-18, 02:10
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Small legs but so so powerful

Have you ever sessioned with a girl that when you looked at her legs before the session started you didn't have any fear of her getting you in a scissors and then the session starts and she punishes you to no end with the hold? That happened with me with Nikki Fierce. Her legs looked tone but she's a small girl. Then she locked those legs around my head and later my mid section and I couldn't believe the power. I learned to never doubt anything about her again. Any girls come to mind that you've experienced that with?