Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-16, 04:44
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: I got headscissored and didn't like it. Anyone relate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent Photos, and those are some sexy headscissors you have referenced, great headscissors, but that is what they are headscissors, not side scissors.
A side scissors is where the wrestler applying the hold is at 90 degrees to the victim not parallel as your examples show. Their thighs are positioned one behind the neck and one over the throat, hence the pressure on top of the Adams apple and the additional brutality of the hold. Not either side of the neck as your examples aim to illustrate. Side scissors is short for side mount kimura headscissors and speaking from experience it is brutally efficient at ruining the moment.

Oh, I knew what you meant. Maybe my post wasn't clear. I usually call that a throat scissors. Is side-scissors an official name? But I knew what you meant even though I didn't post a picture of that one.

The language gets a bit confusing. I find, I'm less nervous with a perpendicular head scissors (photo above). Vs the more traditional front or reverse, cause I feel my neck bending in ways I don't want it to bend with the more traditional.

Here's a good side scissors (or throat scissors)

Sheila Byrd choking out Kim Coture, (while the Ref was asleep). Sheila said she let up after a few seconds cause she knew Kim was out. This hold is dangerous. It's not only an air choke but it's a soft part of the neck where injury can happen. It's NOT one to play around with, but me, I still like that hold, provided the lady only goes 5% strength. It's very erotic to me if she's gentle and careful.

Here's another nice "Perpendicular one" - not a side scissors, but where the lady's body and the guy's body form a T. That's to me, the only hold where I really feel comfortable telling the lady to go 100%. I still get a nice view of her face and body. The more traditional head scissor holds, I usually ask ladies to go 50% just cause I've had my neck pop once or twice, but that's just me. Not so much a recommendation, just a personal preference.

anyone know who this lady is by the way?

Old 19-Aug-16, 18:31
Banned
Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've got headscissored by a 14yr old girl during practice. Not only did it hurt physically..

Got some pics and a vid of the fight, for who wishes to see it
Old 19-Aug-16, 21:28
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've got headscissored by a 14yr old girl during practice. Not only did it hurt physically..

Got some pics and a vid of the fight, for who wishes to see it
I wish if it's not a problem

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think it's Mikaela
Old 19-Aug-16, 21:52
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
never been put in a headscissors I didnt enjoy lololol
I agree.
Old 19-Aug-16, 21:56
Banned
Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13 Points: 1,235, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree.
How do the headscissors you put in by non session wrestlers feel like? Can you describe your experiences and how you got headscissored?

My OP was a bit of an overreaction to a disappointing session.
Old 19-Aug-16, 22:09
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by heisback [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do the headscissors you put in by non session wrestlers feel like? Can you describe your experiences and how you got headscissored?

My OP was a bit of an overreaction to a disappointing session.
I get headscissored regularly by my wife during wrestling, a lot of figure four from behind. She gradually applies more pressure until I have to tap out. She also likes to turn a schoolgirl pin into a scissors.
Old 24-May-21, 18:36
Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13 Points: 1,121, Level: 13
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

I dated a woman who at about age 52 and she was always telling me her mother passed down extremely strong legs. She is only 4'11, solid compact body for sure, but I really didnt believe her legs were as strong as she was stating. one night we got into a little wrestling match and she managed to catch my head in her thighs and started the squeeze. wow did she have strong legs! she was right and I admitted that to her, she was right.

The part that scared me the most about her, she was one of those women that have mini orgasms when squeezing, we both learned that on this night of wrestling. She was really getting off on those little orgasms while i was barely hanging on. she was on top of me, i couldnt speak so i was tapping ferociously on her thighs and honestly never felt more helpless.

She eventually let me go before i passed out, but barely. Afterwards she went to my back patio and was smoking, told me she is still having those little orgasms while sitting on the patio, and how awesome that was. Of course I admitted she was right, incredibly strong legs!

She wanted more of that, and i was a little hesitant and told her that it scared me when you got caught up in the pleasure and kept so much pressure on me. She got to my male ego, calling me a baby, and a princess so i finally said ok fine. this time it was not wrestling just her trapping my head in her thighs. She had the little orgasms again but as promised she let go alot sooner than the first time. She made a comment that we will be doing more of that!

Sure enough the next few times we hung out she wanted to do it again and again. Finally i said to her, I can't keep this up every time we see each other. Again she called me princess and baby, etc.

We eventually stopped hanging out and I know she reconnected with an old school friend. I often wonder if she does this to him as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to sub2exwife For This Useful Post: