Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-16, 10:49
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Club Q session questions

Does anyone know how to read Japanese? What does it say here about 100,000 Yen?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Is that how much they pay the girls to participate in the videos?
Old 24-Aug-16, 15:28
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know how to read Japanese? What does it say here about 100,000 Yen?

Is that how much they pay the girls to participate in the videos?
Babelfish provides some insight, but it's still a little vague.

Original
男性をいじめる撮影を考えている方へ ギャラ10万円未満なら、詐欺だと思っていい! それは素人とか、関係ない!あなたをゴミだと思っているだけだ! 当社のギャラは最低10万円です。これは決して高くはありません。 また、当社が儲かっている訳ではありません。 出ていただく感謝を金額に置き換えた時、それ以下は考えられません。 当社では他社に出た女性を撮影しません。 まず一番最初に当社をお考えください。

Translation
To anyone who is considering taking men to tease I think is a scam, if you pay less than 100000 Yen! It is no amateur or relationship! I just think your trash! Our guarantee is at least 100000 yen. Not this high. Also, translations are profitable and the company is not. Thanks go out to the amount, when it is less unlikely. Women came to the party in our shoot. First of all think our first.

Original
【ぶっとばしモデル募集】

Translation
[Buttobashi models wanted]

Looks like pretty standard stuff, "We're professional, etc, etc". 100,000 yen (about 1,000 dollars), isn't crazy high pay for ladies to do videos, but it's on the high side.
Old 04-Oct-16, 03:40
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I've been there when I had a trip to japan.Fortunately I had other reasons to be in the country, but I made time to stay in Tokyo and have a couple of sessions. It is an awesome studio and I couldn't sing the owners praises enough. You will have to be patient when emailing him, it can take several email exchanges before you get to the point. But it is so worth it when you finally walk through the door, get changed and step into the ring with a very attractive femme fatale who in both my meetings spoke perfect english.
I have posted a mini review on page 2 of this thread.
Tokyo is the bomb!! Lucky enough to go there 3 times for work, including this past August, and extend each trip to stay over for vacation.

Went to Club Q each time and have seen Coco 3 times and Maria twice. Both awesome for different reasons and tastes but can't go wrong seeing either.

It sucks that more of their girls are not available. If you go into the Japanese side of their website it looks like they advertise more girls there but also use the word "secret."

I've asked about their availability from the guy who runs the place but never get a reply.

It's hard enough setting up a session with the girls that are publicly advertised. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-17, 08:15
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

So has anyone been here recently?

I'm seriously thinking of going to japan for a few days just to session at m-club-q

15000 yen for a 1hr session is only like $173.91 AUD and I'm paying Skylar for $660 AUD for 1.5hrs :O
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-17, 21:42
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Damn...no one??
Old 28-Feb-17, 00:09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm seriously thinking of going to japan for a few days just to session at m-club-q
Bad idea McGinty. You can't schedule the girls at Club Q more than a week out so not sure how you are gonna pair that with a flight in advance that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to book so short to departure.

Also, after your performance - or lack of - with Safa I'm not sure the Club Q girls are for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-17, 03:51
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
So has anyone been here recently?

15000 yen for a 1hr session is only like $173.91 AUD and I'm paying Skylar for $660 AUD for 1.5hrs :O
Look at the hotel prices in Japan first. As I recall, they're in the stratosphere.

I'd guess, for those rates, the guys don't fight back. It should be possible, to find a dom in Australia with a good head-scissors. I've met a few doms in NYC over the years with a nifty head-scissors, good trampling and trash talking skills and a few with a mean punch.

You probably won't find one with the wrestling skill of Safa or Skylar, but I've had some very nice sessions with Doms. It's worth asking if they have a good head-scissors.
Old 28-Feb-17, 04:28
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I've always enjoyed watching their videos, but I never knew you could actually have a session with their ladies. This sounds awesome though. I would love to have a match with Saha, Rui, or Coco. If I could speak Japanese, then I would have gone for Laulea or Momo. Either way, just looking at them dominate their opponent is a sight to see.
Old 28-Feb-17, 08:15
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bad idea McGinty. You can't schedule the girls at Club Q more than a week out so not sure how you are gonna pair that with a flight in advance that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg to book so short to departure.

Also, after your performance - or lack of - with Safa I'm not sure the Club Q girls are for you.
Oh really? That sucks that you can't book more than a week in advance. So I would have to book my flights to Japan first then hope that Coco is available few days before booking them?

In regards to my performance, yes I know it was poor but hopefully someone like Coco can do a "softer" scissors if requested

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look at the hotel prices in Japan first. As I recall, they're in the stratosphere.

I'd guess, for those rates, the guys don't fight back. It should be possible, to find a dom in Australia with a good head-scissors. I've met a few doms in NYC over the years with a nifty head-scissors, good trampling and trash talking skills and a few with a mean punch.

You probably won't find one with the wrestling skill of Safa or Skylar, but I've had some very nice sessions with Doms. It's worth asking if they have a good head-scissors.
Nah I haven't. I actually wanted to ask for advice here on which hotel should I book that is near the m-clubq studio in Shibuya

I've already researched alot of Dommes here, very minimal does KO's

Last edited by mcginty; 28-Feb-17 at 08:15.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-17, 02:19
Banned

Quote:
I actually wanted to ask for advice here on which hotel should I book that is near the m-clubq studio in Shibuya
If this is your first trip to Tokyo I'd stay in the Roppongi area. It's the English speaking section of town where a lot of Westerners hang out in Tokyo and a lot of the bars and restaurants have English speaking staff and cater to English speaking people.

Easy access to Shibuya and you could at least be amongst people you can communicate with if you were to head out at night.
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session