Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Sep-13, 21:59
JLambert

Default My first experience!

Greetings, everyone. I'm brand new to this board. I found it because I wanted to share an experience I had wrestling a woman a few weeks ago for the first time. I'm glad to see that there are others who enjoy this kind of experience, which is totally new to me. Here's an account of what happened.

I’m a 26 year old guy from the Midwest, and a couple of weeks ago, I actually got the chance to wrestle an incredibly beautiful girl. It was an amazing experience that I wasn’t even prepared for, and I won’t forget it soon. I’ve never really been into wrestling women or mid wrestling or anything like that, but this experience was so unique and hot, I wanted to tell people my story.

I workout regularly at a small local 24/7 gym, and I was doing my daily treadmill run on a Saturday afternoon in August. It was a nice day, so hardly anybody else was there, but after about halfway through my run, an old friend of mine came in. Her name is Ashley. I’d known her since high school, and we’d even played in a beach volleyball league together the previous summer. She’s really cool, and attractive too (and, unfortunately, engaged). Well, with her was this really good looking other woman. When Ashley saw me, she came up to say hello, and she introduced me to the girl, who as it turns out was her younger sister, Claire.

Claire is drop-dead gorgeous. She’s about 22 years old, light shoulder-length blond hair in a bob style, big green eyes, pretty smile with perfect teeth, fair white skin, and a body that is just amazing. She’s about 5’10 and has a thin but athletic build. She was wearing a white top and these tight pink yoga pants that, later when she walked away, allowed me to get a good glimpse at her very cute butt. If I had to compare her looks to a celebrity, I’d say she looks like a green-eyed Carrie Underwood. And even though she’s a couple of years younger than me, I have to admit I was smitten pretty much right away.

Anyway, she smiled at me and shook my hand. She told me she was a senior at a college in California and was back for the summer. So I introduced myself, smiled back, and asked her if she came to the gym often (dumb question, I know). She said she worked out quite a bit, but hadn’t been to our gym before. After a little small talk, the two of them went to put their things in the locker room.

A few minutes later, both of them were doing a warm-up jog on the treadmills down the row. I’d walked by to get some water, and I noticed them looking at me, so I gave a smile, and then returned to my workout. After a while, I’d seen them in the back stretching, but then they were off my radar as I was finishing up my run.

I was heading to the locker room when Ashley came up to me and asked if I wanted to work out with them. I was a little tired but I eagerly said “sure!” thinking that they just needed me to help them with weights or something. But as we started walking, Ashley was heading toward a room in the back that is normally closed, and I think is used just for yoga.

When we got to the room, it was empty except for a few yoga things and several mats. There was Claire, with her white top off, revealing a grey sports bra and some very ample, shapely breasts. She was putting her blonde hair into a pony tail. Ashley said something like, “Claire has been taking jiu-jitsu lessons in California. She’s trying to convince me to take jiu-jitsu because she says it’s a great self -defense exercise. I was skeptical, so we thought we’d invite you in. She says it can work even against a guy.”

Claire smiled at me, revealing those great lips and a pretty dimple. She said, “Would you mind being my sparring partner?”

I shrugged, answering “Sure, why not?”

Then she asked, “Did you wrestle in high school or anything?”

I admitted to her that I had wrestled one year, but then gave it up for track. I have to say that at this point I was getting a little nervous. I’m in good shape – I run three miles every day and do some light weights on occasion – but I’d never really wrestled anybody since I was about 14. Plus, this girl was an incredible turn on, and I didn’t know how it would go. I was nervous that she’d see or feel how attracted I was to her.

Claire told me to take off my shoes, and then explained what jiu-jitsu was all about, how to tap out before you get choked, and that kind of thing. I knew a little bit from having seen MMA stuff on TV, but her explanation made me even more nervous. I turned to Ashley and said, “Am I biting off more than I can chew here?”

Ashley laughed, shut the door behind her, and sat on the floor next to the mats, ready to watch.

When Claire and I first started, I figured I’d probably take it easy on her and sort of feel out the situation first. I’m 6’0 and weigh 185 lbs, so I figured I had two or three inches and quite a few pounds on her. But I was quickly abused of the notion that she was an easy opponent. I was on guard, but she was able to trip me up, and I landed on my back. Well, she was on top of me so fast I could hardly believe it. She had her belly against mine, and was on her knees straddled around my mid-section. She put her face down against the side of my face. I tried to buck her off, but that was completely ineffectual. Before I even really knew what happened, she had grabbed my left arm, stood up, turned to the side with one leg over my neck and the other over my face, and was pulling my arm against her pelvis. I later learned that this is an “arm bar.” It was incredibly painful, and I thought my elbow was going to crack. Claire reminded me to tap her leg if it was painful, and I tapped right away.

It took me a minute to get my bearings and for the throbbing in my arm to stop.

Ashley had to chime in, saying she was amazed at how fast that happened. She asked me if I was trying my hardest, and I said I thought I was. Her eyebrows were raised, surprised. I looked over at Claire, and she was just smiling, putting her hair back into place. She said something like, “That’s an arm bar. It’s a common submission technique in jiu-jitsu. Wanna go again?”

This time, I figured all bets were off and I’d throw my weight around if I could. We circled around a little bit, and then I tried a single-leg takedown, something I learned from my wrestling days. But I was way too slow, and I ended up on my stomach. Claire got on my back right away. She got one arm in around my neck, and I could tell that she was trying to pull me over and choke me, but I was able to get a pretty good hold on her arms and pull away. I twisted her onto her back, and I came back onto my knees, ready to get on top of her.

But as I went down to try to get at her while she was on her back, but she brought up her legs. For a second, I was on one knee and had one leg standing up, trying to get through her legs to get on top. We grappled like that for a few seconds, but then she caught my neck with the back of her knee, and forced my head down onto her stomach. Then she must have wrapped her other leg around my head or her knee or something because I started to feel a lot of pressure, and I was totally stuck. My head was completely caught against her belly. I could feel her sweaty soft skin (and hard abs) against my cheek. At one point I even remember my face being slightly in her breasts. But I was being squeezed enough that I didn’t really have time to be turned on. I lost my balance at one point, and fell to the side onto the mat, and she kept the hold on me. I was pretty much completely immobilized at this point, and had no idea how to get out of the hold. I was able to look up and get a glance at her face. She’d broken a sweat, her hair was out of the pony tail, and she was just looking down at me with this totally confident “I’ve got you where I want you” smile on her face.

Then she did something else, tightening up her hips against my neck. I went to move my arm, and she got it trapped underneath my neck, my head now turned sideways. I could feel myself getting dizzy because my neck was pressed up so tight against her and my own arm. I quickly tapped against her leg, and she let go.

“That was a triangle choke,” she told Ashley, as I was lying on the mat, trying to overcome the dizziness.

I sat up, and Ashley was looking at me. “Are you okay?” she asked. I’m not sure what I said, if anything, in response, but I don’t think I looked very good. “I thought she was going to crush your head!” she said.

I had had enough for that afternoon. We sat around for a while as I gained my senses back, and we talked about Claire’s adventures in college in California and her training in jiu-jitsu. Ashley seemed really impressed, and told us that she was going to try it if she could find a school in our area. They both got up to go, and Claire looked down at me, giving me a hand to help me up.

“Thanks for being my sparring partner, Jack. Sorry I nearly choked you out,” she said, smiling and giggling a little bit with Ashley.

I laughed and said “that’s okay” as they began heading to the locker room. Later, I walked them to their car, trying to be a good sport and a gentleman. I had another good look at Claire, and I felt a surge of attraction as she leaned over to put some things in her bag. She’s definitely one of the most attractive girls I’ve met in a long time.

I’ve seen Ashley a couple of times at the gym since, and she’s joked with me about the whole situation. “My sister really manhandled you, didn’t she?” she said one day. I found out that she started taking jiu-jitsu lessons herself, and she quipped one day about me being a sparring partner for her. I told her I’d be willing to try it if she’d give me Claire’s number. And to my surprise, she did. “Claire thinks you’re pretty cute” she said, “and she graduates in December and might be moving back here.”

So who knows, maybe I’ll get to try this again sometime! For now, I’ve just got one amazing memory of wrestling with an incredibly beautiful woman.
Old 13-Sep-13, 23:40
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My first experience!

Sounds like you're one lucky guy! Good luck with her in the future, I hope you get to have a few more 'sparing' sessions with her
Old 14-Sep-13, 13:06
JLambert

Thanks, Scissorjunkie. I hope so, too.

I'm new to the forum. Have most people here gotten into mixed wrestling after similar experiences? I'm wondering if my situation comes up often?
Old 14-Sep-13, 13:32
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, Scissorjunkie. I hope so, too.

I'm new to the forum. Have most people here gotten into mixed wrestling after similar experiences? I'm wondering if my situation comes up often?
Nice story.

I think it's ok to say that your situation doesn't come up very often. For most including me it starts at a young age (12-16) when you wrestle a girl just for fun. And again usually the girl is an ordinary girl not trained in martial arts but usually in shape as a result of an activity like swimming, basketball, dancing or such. You are clearly lucky to wrestle a trained attractive girl.
Old 13-Feb-15, 00:00
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Did you also have a match against ashley. If yes we would like to see a story about that
Old 14-Feb-15, 01:40
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Did Clair graduate, and move back, and did you ever call her... That was a good story that was a pretty cool situation you found yourself I'm jealous dude
Old 14-Feb-15, 05:33
♥αlphα♀

superbly written, very pro, I hope you find her and "live happily ever after" (in her scissors and chocke holds of course)
Old 10-Feb-20, 07:32
Points: 1,062, Level: 12 Points: 1,062, Level: 12 Points: 1,062, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Greetings, everyone. I'm brand new to this board. I found it because I wanted to share an experience I had wrestling a woman a few weeks ago for the first time. I'm glad to see that there are others who enjoy this kind of experience, which is totally new to me. Here's an account of what happened.

I’m a 26 year old guy from the Midwest, and a couple of weeks ago, I actually got the chance to wrestle an incredibly beautiful girl. It was an amazing experience that I wasn’t even prepared for, and I won’t forget it soon. I’ve never really been into wrestling women or mid wrestling or anything like that, but this experience was so unique and hot, I wanted to tell people my story.

I workout regularly at a small local 24/7 gym, and I was doing my daily treadmill run on a Saturday afternoon in August. It was a nice day, so hardly anybody else was there, but after about halfway through my run, an old friend of mine came in. Her name is Ashley. I’d known her since high school, and we’d even played in a beach volleyball league together the previous summer. She’s really cool, and attractive too (and, unfortunately, engaged). Well, with her was this really good looking other woman. When Ashley saw me, she came up to say hello, and she introduced me to the girl, who as it turns out was her younger sister, Claire.

Claire is drop-dead gorgeous. She’s about 22 years old, light shoulder-length blond hair in a bob style, big green eyes, pretty smile with perfect teeth, fair white skin, and a body that is just amazing. She’s about 5’10 and has a thin but athletic build. She was wearing a white top and these tight pink yoga pants that, later when she walked away, allowed me to get a good glimpse at her very cute butt. If I had to compare her looks to a celebrity, I’d say she looks like a green-eyed Carrie Underwood. And even though she’s a couple of years younger than me, I have to admit I was smitten pretty much right away.

Anyway, she smiled at me and shook my hand. She told me she was a senior at a college in California and was back for the summer. So I introduced myself, smiled back, and asked her if she came to the gym often (dumb question, I know). She said she worked out quite a bit, but hadn’t been to our gym before. After a little small talk, the two of them went to put their things in the locker room.

A few minutes later, both of them were doing a warm-up jog on the treadmills down the row. I’d walked by to get some water, and I noticed them looking at me, so I gave a smile, and then returned to my workout. After a while, I’d seen them in the back stretching, but then they were off my radar as I was finishing up my run.

I was heading to the locker room when Ashley came up to me and asked if I wanted to work out with them. I was a little tired but I eagerly said “sure!” thinking that they just needed me to help them with weights or something. But as we started walking, Ashley was heading toward a room in the back that is normally closed, and I think is used just for yoga.

When we got to the room, it was empty except for a few yoga things and several mats. There was Claire, with her white top off, revealing a grey sports bra and some very ample, shapely breasts. She was putting her blonde hair into a pony tail. Ashley said something like, “Claire has been taking jiu-jitsu lessons in California. She’s trying to convince me to take jiu-jitsu because she says it’s a great self -defense exercise. I was skeptical, so we thought we’d invite you in. She says it can work even against a guy.”

Claire smiled at me, revealing those great lips and a pretty dimple. She said, “Would you mind being my sparring partner?”

I shrugged, answering “Sure, why not?”

Then she asked, “Did you wrestle in high school or anything?”

I admitted to her that I had wrestled one year, but then gave it up for track. I have to say that at this point I was getting a little nervous. I’m in good shape – I run three miles every day and do some light weights on occasion – but I’d never really wrestled anybody since I was about 14. Plus, this girl was an incredible turn on, and I didn’t know how it would go. I was nervous that she’d see or feel how attracted I was to her.

Claire told me to take off my shoes, and then explained what jiu-jitsu was all about, how to tap out before you get choked, and that kind of thing. I knew a little bit from having seen MMA stuff on TV, but her explanation made me even more nervous. I turned to Ashley and said, “Am I biting off more than I can chew here?”

Ashley laughed, shut the door behind her, and sat on the floor next to the mats, ready to watch.

When Claire and I first started, I figured I’d probably take it easy on her and sort of feel out the situation first. I’m 6’0 and weigh 185 lbs, so I figured I had two or three inches and quite a few pounds on her. But I was quickly abused of the notion that she was an easy opponent. I was on guard, but she was able to trip me up, and I landed on my back. Well, she was on top of me so fast I could hardly believe it. She had her belly against mine, and was on her knees straddled around my mid-section. She put her face down against the side of my face. I tried to buck her off, but that was completely ineffectual. Before I even really knew what happened, she had grabbed my left arm, stood up, turned to the side with one leg over my neck and the other over my face, and was pulling my arm against her pelvis. I later learned that this is an “arm bar.” It was incredibly painful, and I thought my elbow was going to crack. Claire reminded me to tap her leg if it was painful, and I tapped right away.

It took me a minute to get my bearings and for the throbbing in my arm to stop.

Ashley had to chime in, saying she was amazed at how fast that happened. She asked me if I was trying my hardest, and I said I thought I was. Her eyebrows were raised, surprised. I looked over at Claire, and she was just smiling, putting her hair back into place. She said something like, “That’s an arm bar. It’s a common submission technique in jiu-jitsu. Wanna go again?”

This time, I figured all bets were off and I’d throw my weight around if I could. We circled around a little bit, and then I tried a single-leg takedown, something I learned from my wrestling days. But I was way too slow, and I ended up on my stomach. Claire got on my back right away. She got one arm in around my neck, and I could tell that she was trying to pull me over and choke me, but I was able to get a pretty good hold on her arms and pull away. I twisted her onto her back, and I came back onto my knees, ready to get on top of her.

But as I went down to try to get at her while she was on her back, but she brought up her legs. For a second, I was on one knee and had one leg standing up, trying to get through her legs to get on top. We grappled like that for a few seconds, but then she caught my neck with the back of her knee, and forced my head down onto her stomach. Then she must have wrapped her other leg around my head or her knee or something because I started to feel a lot of pressure, and I was totally stuck. My head was completely caught against her belly. I could feel her sweaty soft skin (and hard abs) against my cheek. At one point I even remember my face being slightly in her breasts. But I was being squeezed enough that I didn’t really have time to be turned on. I lost my balance at one point, and fell to the side onto the mat, and she kept the hold on me. I was pretty much completely immobilized at this point, and had no idea how to get out of the hold. I was able to look up and get a glance at her face. She’d broken a sweat, her hair was out of the pony tail, and she was just looking down at me with this totally confident “I’ve got you where I want you” smile on her face.

Then she did something else, tightening up her hips against my neck. I went to move my arm, and she got it trapped underneath my neck, my head now turned sideways. I could feel myself getting dizzy because my neck was pressed up so tight against her and my own arm. I quickly tapped against her leg, and she let go.

“That was a triangle choke,” she told Ashley, as I was lying on the mat, trying to overcome the dizziness.

I sat up, and Ashley was looking at me. “Are you okay?” she asked. I’m not sure what I said, if anything, in response, but I don’t think I looked very good. “I thought she was going to crush your head!” she said.

I had had enough for that afternoon. We sat around for a while as I gained my senses back, and we talked about Claire’s adventures in college in California and her training in jiu-jitsu. Ashley seemed really impressed, and told us that she was going to try it if she could find a school in our area. They both got up to go, and Claire looked down at me, giving me a hand to help me up.

“Thanks for being my sparring partner, Jack. Sorry I nearly choked you out,” she said, smiling and giggling a little bit with Ashley.

I laughed and said “that’s okay” as they began heading to the locker room. Later, I walked them to their car, trying to be a good sport and a gentleman. I had another good look at Claire, and I felt a surge of attraction as she leaned over to put some things in her bag. She’s definitely one of the most attractive girls I’ve met in a long time.

I’ve seen Ashley a couple of times at the gym since, and she’s joked with me about the whole situation. “My sister really manhandled you, didn’t she?” she said one day. I found out that she started taking jiu-jitsu lessons herself, and she quipped one day about me being a sparring partner for her. I told her I’d be willing to try it if she’d give me Claire’s number. And to my surprise, she did. “Claire thinks you’re pretty cute” she said, “and she graduates in December and might be moving back here.”

So who knows, maybe I’ll get to try this again sometime! For now, I’ve just got one amazing memory of wrestling with an incredibly beautiful woman.
I swear to god OP I hole you have put a ring on her finger by now my dude because you found a girl that’s one in a literal million. Just reading this story gave me an unbelievably raging 8====D