Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-17, 19:13
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: FemWrestle issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hahahahaha
Did you see the quote I was talking about? It looks like it was removed from google search on my end.
Old 16-Nov-17, 22:00
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you see the quote I was talking about? It looks like it was removed from google search on my end.
i did! it was about snorting coke
Old 17-Nov-17, 07:36
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As the operator of a community forum, that is *exactly* his job. He received credible information and shared it with people who may someday be his (Zweig's) customers. He isn't trying to bring harm to an innocent business owner. He is trying to help a friend and also protect his own customers. In a niche this small, that's good business and good community relations.
So my understanding of operating a message board is different. Imho the job of an admin is about running the platform and giving people the chance to discus and to moderate the discussion where necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Alias, scammers need to be called out so they don't take our money. It's not like we can go to the better business website. This is our only way of knowing, or at least our best. We should thank those that expose the scammers.
Sure, I donīt have any problem with the thread itself, I am in fact thankful for it. My concern was more about the admin being the starter and speaking for the victim instead of the violated person itself. This makes it bit more difficult, when it comes to warn and convince those people, who are still followers and trusting in that Mr. Femwrestle business even after this discussion here and at the German Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For a person who was supposedly scammed by Cyrus, you sound too skeptical of other people's concerns about him.
I am not supposed to be scammed. I am. I paid Mr. Femwrestle 500 Euro in advance for a deal, opened End of January and he never ever closed the deal, not after dozens of messages and orders to do so.

It was about his crowd founding for sponsoring Skylar Rene to his spring event. I paid him money to cover a part of her traveling costs and a prepayment for an exclusive shooting before the event.

We all knew, she did not showed and nobody knows, without him or her, what really was going on between them. However she was telling not to come by end of March, so it was enough time to update the sponsors and to update the line-up. But he did nothing, neither telling the sponsors what was going on nor updating his line-up (he updated it one or two days before the event (2 month later)).

I was asking her about my deal, which was I going to lose my money and my project, but she told me she has had no idea about what was Cyrus dealing with others.

When I told him by mid of April that she will not come and demanded the rollback of our deal, as agreed with exception of the costs he already had, he didnīt answered any more, but told some bullshit instead of it, like "I have no idea what is with her, she doesnīt answer me", or "I canīt rollback as all my money was spent into the non-refundable flight" blablabla.... I ordered him to make the statement and to pay out the rest, he ignored me since then.

I am doubtful that he ever had bought the ticket, however, he still refuses to make the statement and to pay the rest to his sponsors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-17, 06:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am not supposed to be scammed. I am. I paid Mr. Femwrestle 500 Euro in advance for a deal, opened End of January and he never ever closed the deal, not after dozens of messages and orders to do so.

It was about his crowd founding for sponsoring Skylar Rene to his spring event. I paid him money to cover a part of her traveling costs and a prepayment for an exclusive shooting before the event.

We all knew, she did not showed and nobody knows, without him or her, what really was going on between them. However she was telling not to come by end of March, so it was enough time to update the sponsors and to update the line-up. But he did nothing, neither telling the sponsors what was going on nor updating his line-up (he updated it one or two days before the event (2 month later)).

I was asking her about my deal, which was I going to lose my money and my project, but she told me she has had no idea about what was Cyrus dealing with others.

When I told him by mid of April that she will not come and demanded the rollback of our deal, as agreed with exception of the costs he already had, he didnīt answered any more, but told some bullshit instead of it, like "I have no idea what is with her, she doesnīt answer me", or "I canīt rollback as all my money was spent into the non-refundable flight" blablabla.... I ordered him to make the statement and to pay out the rest, he ignored me since then.

I am doubtful that he ever had bought the ticket, however, he still refuses to make the statement and to pay the rest to his sponsors.
Thank you for coming out with this, Alias! I know it can be hard to say such things publicly, but at the same time it is important to do so, so that other people do not end up in your situation.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Nov-17, 11:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thatīs what I was talking about. Itīs not your business and not your job to do so. Of course itīs up to you, but as long as you have no evidence about the truth, you do nothing more than provokating him.

If you had evidence about his failure, that means more than the telling of a friend, I would love to read from it here, because I was scammed by that guy too and would really love to go on with that issue on a professional way (that means prosecution), but as long as nobody gives any real input on it, it stays hopeless and ends in Flames of threads, and prosecution needs facts, not just tellings.
Ridiculous comment. Zweig has every right to make this thread.
Old 20-Nov-17, 04:54
brach311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ridiculous comment. Zweig has every right to make this thread.
Hey Subboy, are you still planning on writing us a session review of your Ina match?
Old 20-Nov-17, 05:22
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Cyrus is a cheat and a scam artist and has been outed. Clearly enough evidence from relaible people for the rest of us to take notice and be aware. Any attempt to threaten or intimidate juat makes it worse for him. What he needs to do now is to come clean, apologise, and pay back all that he owes if he wants his business to have any chance at all of surviving. Its also sad and shocking that he treats wrestlers this way when his own wife used to be a wrestler. he needs to make ammends and publicly apologise to Zweig. And his little cronies and suck ups should stop creating fake accounts to try to and muddy the waters on this forum and others like it.
The Following User Says Thank You to harryflashman For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 06:22
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brach311 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Subboy, are you still planning on writing us a session review of your Ina match?
Oh hey dude, completely forgot. I'll get around to it next weekend
Old 23-Nov-17, 22:56
Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19
Last Achievements

He sold USB Sticks with many clips for 200 Euro to a few users. Surly they never arrived. He told his customers that he sent out the sticks 3-4 times... and everytime the sticks got stolen from the postworkers of deutsche Post.

He is really a crook. BEWARE of this man. If you asked him about this things he will tell you to kill you or your family A real Buisnesman. Maybe he thinks that he is Mario Puzos " Godfahter "

Someone told me that he has a serious problem with drugs.

AVOID this " dealer ". In our small scenes, such crooks have no place.

He robbed fightergirls, customers and eventvisitors....

BEWARE!
Old 01-Dec-17, 11:03
Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Seems that nearly every day more customers of Cyrus reporting that they got ripped from this " businessman". I know 3 more customers who are waiting for there paid 200 Euro USB Stick. He told all the same: USB Stick was stolen by Postworkers...

Some Eventvisitors paid him over 500 Euros, one visitor nearly paid 1000 Euro for sponsoring .... all lost there money.

One of the biggest problem is that it seems Cyrus also ripped a few fightergirls off... If you asked him about this, you will always get the same answer:

I will kill you, your wife and your children...

Is this the way a normal buisnessman is dealing?