Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 12-Feb-15, 19:17
Producer
Points: 6,592, Level: 34 Points: 6,592, Level: 34 Points: 6,592, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Hello From Grappling Girls

Hi everyone, this is Debbie from grapplinggirls. Some of you know me via email and those of you who have participated in our videos have most likely met and worked with Joe. I know several members here have made a trip just to be in our videos and we truly appreciate that. With that being said, I like to thank Zweig first and foremost and for anyone who has any suggestions or questions about the site or upcoming videos, let me know.
Old 13-Feb-15, 00:14
Points: 4,554, Level: 28 Points: 4,554, Level: 28 Points: 4,554, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hello From Grappling Girls

Hello !! Please could you make more videos with Bosco ?? I love them, even if it would be better if it's more sexy sometimes ;-)
Old 13-Feb-15, 00:21
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts
Default My advice

I used to be a member but stopped for many reasons. I know others may feel just the opposite but this is just how I feel.

1- You don't give full matches and many other sites do
2- I don't buy your matches because there is rarely a script. Its just two people wrestling, no foreplay. And then when someone taps out, its an immediate cut.
3- There isn't a lot of trash talks and victory poses in what I've seen. Some but not much.
4- Your jobbers are better than others, but I wish they ***acted*** humiliated after they lost. Not all smiles and laughing.
5- We should never ever ever hear the male cameraperson. Ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-15, 02:02
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Re: My advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I used to be a member but stopped for many reasons. I know others may feel just the opposite but this is just how I feel.

1- You don't give full matches and many other sites do
2- I don't buy your matches because there is rarely a script. Its just two people wrestling, no foreplay. And then when someone taps out, its an immediate cut.
3- There isn't a lot of trash talks and victory poses in what I've seen. Some but not much.
4- Your jobbers are better than others, but I wish they ***acted*** humiliated after they lost. Not all smiles and laughing.
5- We should never ever ever hear the male cameraperson. Ever.
For the most part, our jobbers are not really jobbers, they are usually regular guys who want to be in our videos. Of course we do have jobbers that we use regularly but for the most part when somebody shows up at our doorstep we don't tell them the following:
1) We Don't tell them to lose
2) We Don't tell them how to act or what to say
3) We tell them to be themselves
This way, each video can show the male for who he is rather than him trying to portray the part of a victim. On many occasions, the participants were able to submit the girls which is unusual in many productions.
As for our website, starting from 2007, we kept it as a backup but focused mostly on selling full length videos on clips4sale.
The website really exists as an advertising medium for us. Of course we still have short clips that do not appear on clips4sale and some members enjoy them because they are of a more private nature.
As for scripts, some of our videos do have scripts, I am sure you have not seen all of them. Some of them are the Forced Kiss/Sessions series and some are the Erotic series and most of them do have scripts. It all depends on what you're looking for.
Old 13-Feb-15, 02:04
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeandelaf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello !! Please could you make more videos with Bosco ?? I love them, even if it would be better if it's more sexy sometimes ;-)
Yes we will.
Old 13-Feb-15, 02:04
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I second that on Bosco. He is one of a kind as far as jobbers go. Doesn't even have to act like he is in trouble. One suggestion would be to start more of your matches standing, especially if there is a height difference. Gives a better perspective of each opponent. Bosco vs just about anybody, especially some of your younger women with the amazing thighs like Thalia and Thea.
Old 13-Feb-15, 02:08
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: My advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappling Girls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) We Don't tell them to lose
2) We Don't tell them how to act or what to say
3) We tell them to be themselves
Thumbs up for that!
We do the same. It usually makes for a very genuine and quality experience that certainly finds its way to the final product.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Feb-15, 10:27
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I've bought many of your videos in the past, some were great and some were a huge disappointment. I think my main peeve with you is the fact your don't post video previews in your c4s store, it's very hard to know what you're buying and it's always a gamble, even given your wordy video blurbs (which are in themselves often inaccurate).

As for the videos, first as someone mentioned here I would like it if the video didn't rush to the fight and took its time introducing the girl, showing her assets. You probably have the best lineup of real amazonic girls and I think it's a shame they spend most of their time in the video just lying on their back applying scissors. To me this gets old very quickly and you don't need an amazon for that. Let's see some more height/body comparisons, lifts, arm wrestling, FLEXING, trash talking etc. I wouldn't mind if this took half the video time.

Also would love it if your fights started in standing position, unlike kneeling which is the norm in your videos. The kneeling position really sucks in my opinion. When standing the height different is more pronounced and there are opportunities to do lifts, throws, etc. When kneeling almost all fights go the same route, which is usually the girl pulls the opponent back into a scissor hold. If you're familiar with Fighting Dolls' material, I would love to see this kind of wrestling.

Thanks and keep bringing us awesome amazons. Gonna try Falon next!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-15, 13:32
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

How about flying in Kim Kardashian for a shoot with Bosco?
Old 13-Feb-15, 13:46
Points: 5,471, Level: 31 Points: 5,471, Level: 31 Points: 5,471, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about flying in Kim Kardashian for a shoot with Bosco?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rated G For This Useful Post:

Tags
grappling girls