Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Nov-16, 14:55
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A l p h a C a t z

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for your great feedback, Raoul Fulgurex!
You are welcome, I'd have said more but it is hard to do so without spoiling the result. Let's say that I loved just everything about the video, except the victory pose because I think the loser didn't deserve that (but I know some customers are very hot on victory poses, so I don't mind).

Quote:
And speaking of recording, I filmed that match, as I do 90% of our F/F movies, so if you'd call me a pro cameraman, I'll take it and assure you most of our upcoming F/F matches are shot with the same quality camera work. Sometimes I even get too close.. I broke lens hood and microphone mount several times when the girls leaped towards me or kicked my way and hit the equipment in the heat of the action
Well congrats then ! I am no pro either to judge, but I guess your passion makes up for the lack of professional training. For sure you were always very close to the action, and shooting from the most telling angle. But also the image was never blurry or badly framed, like it was in one or two of your other videos (I assumed those were shot by one of the girls).
The Following User Says Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 22:23
Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36 Points: 7,422, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AJ- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And speaking of recording, I filmed that match, as I do 90% of our F/F movies, so if you'd call me a pro cameraman, I'll take it and assure you most of our upcoming F/F matches are shot with the same quality camera work. Sometimes I even get too close.. I broke lens hood and microphone mount several times when the girls leaped towards me or kicked my way and hit the equipment in the heat of the action

I strongly suggest you start filming yourself all of the mixed movies as well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgebaltz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-16, 11:36
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgebaltz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I strongly suggest you start filming yourself all of the mixed movies as well!
Somebody had to say it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Njordin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-16, 18:41
Producer
Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40 Points: 8,796, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Thanks again for the compliments, Raoul F.! And yes, I agree the victory pose in that fight wasn’t even needed as the losing girl poured her heart into the match and did not deserve to be stepped on, imo. Most fans like it though, as you mentioned, so I kept it in.

I appreciate your suggestion, georgebaltz. I concur I’m a lot better producer and filmmaker than I am a wrestler, so with more of me behind the camera instead in front of it, our end product could be even better or more diverse than it already is to some fans. I will think about it for the future. Although, as a matter of fact, mixed releases with different male opponents than myself have actually sold less in the past.
Old 05-Dec-16, 22:07
Producer
Last Achievements

3 new Catz go at it in this new release:

INTENSE BATTLE OF NEW CATZ

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Typically at AlphaCatz, we try to avoid putting two newcomers facing each other in the beginnings of their wrestling careers.. especially when they are of the feisty kind. However, due to circumstances, it’s just what has happened in this new female competitive wrestling release. To further up the ante, this release ends up featuring not just two new Catz, but three!

The match starts off as the fight between Khaleesi and Judith. They eye each other up in the intro staredown, and start to tangle. Couple points later, Judith gets hurt. Nothing really bad or serious, but it upsets her.. not only physically but emotionally as well - and she decides to forfeit the match.

The third new girl, Antiope, watches the developments, and decides to step right in to challenge Khaleesi to fight her instead. They look at each other, and you can see the tension building up. These are 2 new Catz, freshly off the initial training, both ready and anxious to fight each other.. to prove they have what it takes to win.

What ensues is the feisty competitive fight between two lightweight very athletic girls. Antiope especially charges Khaleesi hard during takedowns and tries to establish dominance in their struggles. Khaleesi relies on her strong legs, slapping on bodyscissors any chance she gets, even trapping Antiope in a spectacular headscissor. Antiope relies on her muscly arms, going after Khaleesi’s neck with sleepers and headlocks nonstop like a little lioness.

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Mar-17, 09:16
Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] starring in custom order movie that every one of her many fans will love:

[font=georgia]ARMWRESTLED, SQUEEZED AND POSED OVER[/font]

The action starts with long armwrestling contest as Artemis teaches AJ big lesson in woman's power as she enjoys working his arm throughout half a dozen armwrestling rounds. She then goes to show him the power of her wrestling holds, pulling him into hard head and body scissor holds, tight pins, choking crossbody pins, and other controlling holds. She finishes her sexy holds' demonstration and male punishment with final super tight schoolgirl pin. After her demolition of her "boss", she steps first on his face, then on his torso, and finally stands towering directly over him, flexing her muscles, looking down at him and to the camera, smiling, as we stare at her chiseled shape during this lengthy final display of female physical superiority. The last 3.5 and a half minutes are spent with Artemis going solo as camera pans across her amazing body while the athletic amazon poses, flexes, and stretches for your eyes and enjoyment. This girl is so hot, you don't want to miss this!

To see more free previews & trailer and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Artemis has without question the hottest body, we need to see more of her ASAP please. Those muscles...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flawless For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 21:12
Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23
Last Achievements

What happened to veneris? Unquestionably one of the hottest girls and bodies on the site.
The Following User Says Thank You to mw9350 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 18:56
Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31 Points: 5,310, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Dear AJ,
Just a question/comment. With the hot and skilled wrestlers who work with you, why on earth don't you upgrade to a Full HD recording? I think, with the amazing moments in your videos, it's indeed a shame not to record them in the highest resolution possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farhang223 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-17, 23:56
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Artemis has without question the hottest body, we need to see more of her ASAP please. Those muscles...
More matches to release with Artemis in the future for sure, with her amazing physique being even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw9350 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What happened to veneris? Unquestionably one of the hottest girls and bodies on the site.
Way too busy in other areas of life currently. She may return if her schedule ever slows down, we keep in touch. There may be unreleased match in our vaults for later as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhang223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear AJ,
Just a question/comment. With the hot and skilled wrestlers who work with you, why on earth don't you upgrade to a Full HD recording? I think, with the amazing moments in your videos, it's indeed a shame not to record them in the highest resolution possible.
We do shoot in full HD (1080p) but choose to edit/release 'em mostly in HD (720p) as we think it provides best compromise between picture quality vs file size and playback requirements. I remember when we released Nica in full HD, we got emails from a few fans asking for lower resolution.. so we stayed with 720p.
It may be time to 'test the waters' with full 1080p releases again, as we just did with the latest Lara release below Perhaps everyone is able to play 'em by now, hard to say what/if percentage of fans still keeps old hardware.

Added after 10 minutes:

NEW MIXED RELEASE:

Superstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] first outwrestles and then forcefully ties up her opponent in:

TIED UP AGAINST HIS WILL

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

NEW FEMALE RELEASE:

Skilled amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] controls the feisty and passionate newcomer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in the competitive female wrestling bout:

COOL-HEADED VS HOT-HEADED

To read full description, see more free previews and to buy this match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by -AJ-; 27-Jul-17 at 23:58. Reason: Quotes keep doubling
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to -AJ- For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 22:51
Producer
Last Achievements

OUR LATEST VIDEO RELEASES - Merry Xmas & HNY 2018!

Amazing one-sided competitive female wrestling bout:

CRASH COURSED! feat. Lara vs Trinity

Another brave determined newcomer goes fully competitive against the superstar:

CRASH COURSED 2! feat. Lara vs Leona

Lean & mean fitness fanatic attacks Andel tenaciously, in her mixed wrestling debut:

LEAN, FIT & TENACIOUS! feat. Trinity

Custom order release, w. 6ft tall amazon vs +240lbs Goliath, in the extra long mixed wrestling bout:

BEATING GOLIATH feat. Freya

Tags
alphacatz, challenges, competitive, custom videos, domination, female wrestling, mixed wrestling, videos, wrestling sessions