Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-17, 16:58
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

It's always makes it so much nicer when you get the feeling the women is having fun also. When the women is just there, watching the clock and bailing out as soon as possible always is a downer.
Old 01-May-17, 20:27
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Not sure if this would count as a "bad" experience, but I did have a boxing beatdown go further than it should have in terms of the beating.
I can't say I regret doing it today (probably because I'm all healed up, lol), but at the time, I was pretty nervous as it was happening.
Old 01-May-17, 20:46
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure if this would count as a "bad" experience, but I did have a boxing beatdown go further than it should have in terms of the beating.
I can't say I regret doing it today (probably because I'm all healed up, lol), but at the time, I was pretty nervous as it was happening.
Hmm that's not okay, boxing isn't a joke and just one kick more after you are already beaten up can make things much worse.

Can we know how was the girl?
Old 01-May-17, 21:39
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmm that's not okay, boxing isn't a joke and just one kick more after you are already beaten up can make things much worse.

Can we know how was the girl?
Assuming you mean "who" is the girl, it's a nobody, not even a session fighter.
Old 01-May-17, 22:29
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've posted about it before on one of the threads about her, but Jasmine Mendez was the absolute worsttttt session I've ever wasted money on.

Emailed her about wrestling, we agreed, yadda yadda yadda. I show up, she's in like thigh-high high heels and a leather outfit. Definitely not for wrestling. She asked for the rest of her money -- not including the $150 deposit I had to make -- and it was literally about 20 minutes of her making me kiss her thighs and feet before she kicked me out of her hotel.
Old 01-May-17, 22:47
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted about it before on one of the threads about her, but Jasmine Mendez was the absolute worsttttt session I've ever wasted money on.

Emailed her about wrestling, we agreed, yadda yadda yadda. I show up, she's in like thigh-high high heels and a leather outfit. Definitely not for wrestling. She asked for the rest of her money -- not including the $150 deposit I had to make -- and it was literally about 20 minutes of her making me kiss her thighs and feet before she kicked me out of her hotel.
Yeah, truly a big waste of money and time for nothing.

This isn't the first time I heard things like this for her.
Old 02-May-17, 04:52
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This doesn't count as a 'bad' session, but it was a bit scary for a while & funny afterwards: I was having a session where I was tied up naked on a girls bed, she was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and sitting on my face. It was a small apartment in London and she lived there on her own. The apartment comprised a hallway with the one bedroom opening onto the hallway near the front door.
Anyway, the door bell rang and she got off me and went to the front door (in her school uniform!), it was the Council Tax collector (in the UK every household has to pay a local tax called 'Council Tax') and she owed them money. She let him into the hallway, he must have wondered what she was doing wearing her uniform especially as he would know she was the tenant of the property and definitely not a schoolgirl, the door was open from the bedroom to the hallway and I could hear them talking. After a few minutes she had paid him and got her receipt etc and let him out.
Lying tied up on the bed with the door open I was struggling ineffectually trying to get out of my bonds, panicking that he may see me!
Anyway, afterwards it was hilarious....
Funny times!
AMAZING

This win the forum today.

Would have been amusing if you yelled something from the other room at the tax collector, and then she beat you down harder after he left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) Any session where there hasn't been a happy ending.

3) Tyler Dare. Not her fault, but even with my not resisting, she couldn't really do much, and was apologizing for it.

hold on a second...

1) Who exactly are you sessioning with? Based on my anecdotal evidence, only a small percentage of the women do this. And a lot of the best wrestlers DON'T do this...

3) Are you either Arnold Schwarzenegger or a giant? I mean, Tyler is a tall girl and pretty built. Haven't wrestled with her yet (in a few weeks!), but this is interesting to hear. My impression from videos and reviews is she could beat most guys on this forum. So you are either ripped, a really good grappler, or fucking huge.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can relate to what you're saying on Britta-Inga. She did stop the match twice, once when I scissored here too hard, but in fairness, I'd never scissor a lady that hard now. I was young. She also made a safety complaint once too, but I think having Robin there, she might have toned it down.

I still remember that 2 vs 1 session fondly as it was the first time I was trounced.
Hold on...you had a 2 vs 1 session with Robin???

Damn, I'm jealous...I've only done one-on-one sessions, and they've been heaven...

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 02-May-17 at 04:52.
Old 02-May-17, 12:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hold on...you had a 2 vs 1 session with Robin???

Damn, I'm jealous...I've only done one-on-one sessions, and they've been heaven...
That was a long time ago one of my first sessions. 3rd I think, maybe 4th.

My first ever session was against Robin when she went by the name Suzie at Deena Zarra's. Lots of fun, but I won pretty easy. I was young and athletic.

This was before the internet, when you had to find ladies on the Am-Fem catalog and often, write them by letter, if you can imagine, or call, but most of the ladies I liked were in other cities, so I usually wrote "Tell me if you ever come to NY".

Suzie moved to California a year or two after I saw her at Deena's and she became Robin. One of the ladies I wrote was Malibu who passed on my letter to Robin who called me when she was coming to NY. I had no idea Robin was Suzie, but she was with Britta, staying at her apt in the upper east side (Rents were lower then), and 2 girls, discount, I was intrigued. Britta described Robin as blond, pretty and about 5'7 125 lbs and described herself the same. I still had no idea that Robin was Suzie, but I scheduled the match anyway - 2 pretty blonds, I was gaga.

Later Robin called me to confirm that I'd be coming (all this still a year or two before everyone started getting AOL accounts and using e-mail), and she asked me who I'd wrestled before and when I mentioned Suzie she said "that's me", and we had a little laugh about that.

I got there and I was disapointed in Inga's look. I didn't think she was pretty (young men are often fussy over looks, at least, I was, much less so now). And Inga had at least 20 lbs on Robin. She was stronger, so she made the match more challenging, as Robin was too light and couldn't do much, generally Inga would challenge me and Robin would wait for an opening.

I'd have beaten either of them one on one easy, but against the two of them, they had the advantage and I tapped maybe 15 or 20 times in the hour. I got them to tap a few times, but basically they mopped the floor with me and left me bruised and with a few scratches - not their fault, I was quite the handful being an eager 28 year old who'd never been beaten before. Robin got me in few full strength head-scissors, which were great, and also got a tap out of me quite quickly. Even though I tapped quickly I told her that I liked it and I wanted her to go all out with her squeeze. I was never into being knocked out, so that didn't come up. It's never been my thing, but I really enjoyed it when they got me to tap, which happened quite a few times.

I met a friend at a bar later and he commented on how messed up I looked and said "you have a scratch or two on our face". I never told him what I did, and he didn't ask, but I gather I looked a bit disheveled and I was high on adrenaline.

Fighting 2 ladies is great, especially if you're young and fit and a little strong one vs one. This was before they started studying Ju Jitsu, which is a very good equalizer for giving up weight. I strongly recommend it. I got into it, cause I wanted to lose. These days, two is a luxury that I rarely need, but when I was young, it was great. Robin used to travel with Malibu so many of my matches against her were 2 vs 1.

Back to the original theme of this thread. I didn't like Inga, but to her credit, she gave me a sold match and I was probably too fussy on looks and body type at the time. I mean, looks a great, but it used to be a deal breaker for me if the lady was a little overweight. That no longer bothers me.

And Inga and Robin together were one of my all time hands down favorite sessions ever, cause it was the first time I got soundly beaten and forced to tap numerous times. I think they gave me a discount rate, I think it was $350 for the two of them, back when it used to be $250 for a wrestler in the early 90s. They worked hard for their money against me too. I kept them busy, even though I lost nearly every fall.

Robin was my first serious wrestling crush. I had such a thing for her for about a decade. I asked her out a few times, she never took my asks seriously. She was always friendly and exchanged a few e-mails. Never rude, just not interested in my advances.
Old 02-May-17, 14:06
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I booked a choking/smothering session with a domme who claimed to enjoy it, turns out she only went as far as putting me in a couple of soft headlocks, more like cuddles, and never used her legs. The shame of it was she was a busty, powerfully built blond who was about 5'9" and former Navy. She would be outrageously good at wrestling but it just wasn't of interest to her.

She mentioned that she had just recently turned pro and was previously doing sessions purely for pleasure, so I think was not accustomed to doing what the paying customer wants, more a case of doing what they don't want (which turns her on).

She was an absolute sweet heart so I would never drop her name or give her a bad review, it's just heartbreaking because if she used the amazing body she has for squeezing goobers like me she would be a force of nature.
Old 02-May-17, 16:10
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I booked a choking/smothering session with a domme who claimed to enjoy it, turns out she only went as far as putting me in a couple of soft headlocks, more like cuddles, and never used her legs. The shame of it was she was a busty, powerfully built blond who was about 5'9" and former Navy. She would be outrageously good at wrestling but it just wasn't of interest to her.

She mentioned that she had just recently turned pro and was previously doing sessions purely for pleasure, so I think was not accustomed to doing what the paying customer wants, more a case of doing what they don't want (which turns her on).

She was an absolute sweet heart so I would never drop her name or give her a bad review, it's just heartbreaking because if she used the amazing body she has for squeezing goobers like me she would be a force of nature.
I don't understand not naming the wrestler in posts like this. You said some good and some bad, but other people might not want to wrestler her if she looks "bad-ass" but offers a soft session. Providing her name is a service.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: