Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-17, 15:51
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Bad experience with Keri Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluggingSean [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And her custom request website is no more. Sounds like she took off.
So not only does she no longer have a Session Girls page, but her main website is no more as well. Hmph.

Looks like she's still working with producers for Custom Clips(only that it's going through them rather than specifically her) and her clips4sale store is up. Eitherway, I can't help but feel even more sorry for the people who ordered customs with her, and never got their refund or clip that was promised.

And with her Session Girls page gone(possibility she got it removed due to the bad reviews) and her website being gone and the negative reputation she has received in forums like this, i have no doubt that it has hurt her business. And she'd need to do a whole lot to redeem herself and make it up for her customers.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 23-Jan-17 at 03:14.
Old 06-Jul-17, 18:20
Producer
Points: 5,431, Level: 31 Points: 5,431, Level: 31 Points: 5,431, Level: 31
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Hi to everyone on this thread...

I have been talking to Keri to figure out a way to make things right with the people she owes customs. Now, I wont be able to get everyone full refunds, nor do I know who or how much content/money is owed, but here is the deal.

On July 20 I will be volunteering my time & shoot resources to film some of the customs owed. You can email me with your situation/proof and I will see if we can get some of your clips made. Three customers who came to me in the past regarding this matter are already lined up.

I'm trying to help the situation because we shared several clients, and I appreciate the those of you who have been loyal fans. You are what keeps me in business!

Some parameters for this offer are:

1. One clip per person- I know she owes some of you more than one, but I am doing this with no compensation, so I have to set a limit

2. I will have to be her opponent. If you want her with a different model, we can discuss a prorated fee as I would need to cover my costs to hire the other girl.

3. She is OK with topless, I am OK with non-explicit nudity

4. If specific props or wardrobe are required that I do not already have, they can be sent via amazon wish list

5. No sessions- my husband would divorce me

Please, do not write me with insults. I have no intention of paying off Keri's debt, nor the means to do so. I am simply offering my time as a way for (some of) you to receive (close to) what you were promised.

Also, I will not hand out her current contact information. Bombarding her with threatening messages will solve nothing. It will, however, make her not want to work with me on this & we would be back to square one.

I can be reached at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

xo, Cali

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jul-17, 19:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Thank you Cali. I'm not owed anything, but I think your offer is very cool. Obviously I can't speak for those who are owed something though, but I appreciate your offer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-17, 22:23
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Classy.

Kudos.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-17, 23:13
Points: 3,500, Level: 24 Points: 3,500, Level: 24 Points: 3,500, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLogan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi to everyone on this thread...

I have been talking to Keri to figure out a way to make things right with the people she owes customs. Now, I wont be able to get everyone full refunds, nor do I know who or how much content/money is owed, but here is the deal.

On July 20 I will be volunteering my time & shoot resources to film some of the customs owed. You can email me with your situation/proof and I will see if we can get some of your clips made. Three customers who came to me in the past regarding this matter are already lined up.

I'm trying to help the situation because we shared several clients, and I appreciate the those of you who have been loyal fans. You are what keeps me in business!

Some parameters for this offer are:

1. One clip per person- I know she owes some of you more than one, but I am doing this with no compensation, so I have to set a limit

2. I will have to be her opponent. If you want her with a different model, we can discuss a prorated fee as I would need to cover my costs to hire the other girl.

3. She is OK with topless, I am OK with non-explicit nudity

4. If specific props or wardrobe are required that I do not already have, they can be sent via amazon wish list

5. No sessions- my husband would divorce me

Please, do not write me with insults. I have no intention of paying off Keri's debt, nor the means to do so. I am simply offering my time as a way for (some of) you to receive (close to) what you were promised.

Also, I will not hand out her current contact information. Bombarding her with threatening messages will solve nothing. It will, however, make her not want to work with me on this & we would be back to square one.

I can be reached at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

xo, Cali
This is very nice of Cali, but I would advise anyone who has been ripped off to seek recourse through the criminal and civil justice system. The least Keri could do was to refund people or send out a message, or explanation herself. You don't accept money and then disappear.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biggie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-17, 13:27
Points: 8,362, Level: 39 Points: 8,362, Level: 39 Points: 8,362, Level: 39
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I didn't get ripped off by Kerri so I have no stake in this but I think it's incredibly generous of Cali to do this. As for the post mentioning possible legal remedies, I think it would be a waste of time and money to do so. You might get your original money back but when you factor in lawyer fees would it really be worth it?
The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrogers9478 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-17, 17:48
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I must be really unlucky for my first two attempts at getting a custom video done were rip offs by keri and subsequently devon d'mo. Lost a few hundred dollars from them two cheats. This is a really nice gesture from cali. Appretiate it lots.
Old 24-Jul-17, 19:27
Producer
Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21 Points: 2,766, Level: 21
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

sorry to hear about your bad experience, as a producer myself it bugs me to hear that people out there pour their hard earned money into doing videos but don't get anything in return. I also hear about how people sometimes don't even get the video made or if they do the script isn't followed well. If I do a custom I try to get it done as best I can at the request of the customer, or as close as we can to it. Although sometimes it doesn't go completely by the script, which is one reason why I don't use scripts very often, maybe once every couple years or so when I get a custom do to, but for the most part I generally don't use them myself.

I've had some bad experiences with people who I tend to call time wasters, that's been my biggest issue as a producer. Sometimes we get these guys that are all excited about doing a shoot, they ask all the right questions, talk your ear off about how they want to make it happen, they show real interest, then they never follow through or they flake on sending the money and then the shoot has to be canceled cause it was just a big waste of time. In fact thank you for posting this because in replying to this it made me think about posting a warning for the ladies and the other producers out there to be aware of two gents that have done that to me already this year. I feel if we all have each other's backs, this business would be far more enjoyable for both producers, wrestlers, and fans alike. Sorry again you had to go through that. I hope that you get this issue resolved and that it all works out in your favor. And if you ever want to order a custom sometime let me know.
Old 28-Feb-18, 04:23
Antwan_007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

saw this on her twitter. Basically says "Fuck you" to him for asking for his refund
That dude needs to learn how to speak in English though. Someone like him would be very difficult to do business with
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-18, 07:54
Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16
Last Achievements

So I’m guessing that the general consensus is that Keri is still a bad risk? If so, that’s a damn shame. I was hoping to order a POV boxing video with her. She is so good looking.
Perhaps I could go through Cali Logan’s custom site? Would that be a solution?

Tags
keri spectrum, scam