Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-18, 17:26
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: beatdowns

Everyone has their own preferences, but love your work. I think you are nuts for taking some of those beatings 🤕🤕🤕🤕, but appreciate the efforts.

Loved your Domina Nyx videos. Also liked Mistrix E's as well. Recently reached out to her about a possible session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I don't know what to do to make you guys happy then. I can assure you her punches are extremely hard. All you guys do is complain. Oh and Cameron Dee was way over a year past Skylar. Which you raved about in another thread. But now here my last good one was Skylar. You guys are impossible to please.
Old 27-Jan-18, 18:51
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I don't know what to do to make you guys happy then. I can assure you her punches are extremely hard. All you guys do is complain. Oh and Cameron Dee was way over a year past Skylar. Which you raved about in another thread. But now here my last good one was Skylar. You guys are impossible to please.
Everyone has their favorites. I have about 5 of yours in that category.
Old 30-Jan-18, 01:14
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdanish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The videos with Sheila are amazing. The ones with Jasmine are some of my favorites too.

Your videos are right up there with Shefights and Mark from UK (forget his website.) I really can't watch Shefights anymore because I don't know which ones were consensual and it was total bullshit to get a mentally handicapped man to be in one of their videos. I can't pretend I didn't love them though and that Jeff was always nice and engaged me as a fan in his Yahoo group. Mark used to take some brutal beatdowns too.

Just saying you can't please everyone but I've appreciated your work over the years.
Mark from the uk?? Am I missing something or is it brutal beauties mark you mean??
Old 30-Jan-18, 21:10
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mark from the uk?? Am I missing something or is it brutal beauties mark you mean??
I think he means Mark who ran his company under the name beat-this-man if I'm not mistaken? I know he was in the UK for a bit but as a proud kiwi, I must claim him as my own 😂 😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-18, 23:16
Points: 5,110, Level: 30 Points: 5,110, Level: 30 Points: 5,110, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I very much like your beatdown videos, like the last one with Maria Marley! I would love to see another one with her (in her black gi and with mma gloves), but then also with some headscissors in it. I would most definitely buy such a video
The Following User Says Thank You to jalsem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-18, 03:57
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mark from beat-this-man, forgot the name of his production company. He was always real cool.
The Following User Says Thank You to rogerdanish For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-18, 13:35
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdanish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mark from beat-this-man, forgot the name of his production company. He was always real cool.
I saw one of his videos recently & posted about it. I thought it went too far. It was fun for a while, but I didn't like it past a certain point. If a beatdown goes too far I stop enjoying it.
Old 02-Feb-18, 05:16
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalsem [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I very much like your beatdown videos, like the last one with Maria Marley! I would love to see another one with her (in her black gi and with mma gloves), but then also with some headscissors in it. I would most definitely buy such a video
Thanks for the kind words. Feedback is obviously essential to improving your product, this is a very polite and productive way to do it. Again thank you

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 02-Feb-18, 13:48
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
I think this guy is a true masochist, he really feels pleasure when the pain kicks in.
Old 27-May-18, 04:17
Points: 2,057, Level: 18 Points: 2,057, Level: 18 Points: 2,057, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words. Feedback is obviously essential to improving your product, this is a very polite and productive way to do it. Again thank you
Are any MMADom fighters available for session in LA?