Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-18, 21:36
Points: 4,637, Level: 28 Points: 4,637, Level: 28 Points: 4,637, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Absolute Mixed Wrestling !!!

No offense but your opinion sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joecancer For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 21:40
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

None taken but not sure how you think your post is constructive. I want them to use someone other than the Spoiler more often then they do. They can still use him but they'd get my money if they used less muscular jobbers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 21:57
Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36 Points: 7,442, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I much prefer small jobbers too but this match is great to watch. Check out the Ariel X pictures thread.
Old 17-Feb-18, 22:04
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish you guys used a jobber instead of an NFL linebacker. I know that's some guys thing but I just don't find it realistic to see him ever lose. Plus the mask sucks. No offense I mean that's just my opinion.
See, this is the thing, it doesn't really matter whether you happen to find it realistic or not. The matches we film are real and 100% competitive. Sometimes the girl wins. Sometimes the guy wins. That's how real wrestling works. If that's not your thing then don't buy our videos.
Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh about it but why you would think we'd be willing to accommodate your specific interest is beyond me. We even specifically mention in our FAQ section that we don't even offer custom videos - and custom videos are a huge money-maker for producers. Yeah, that's right. We decline the potential of all that custom video money because we only want to make real, competitive matches. We make the matches that we want to make because they're the type of matches that we like. And we're honoured that there are so many people out there who like the same thing. That's it.
If you like something other than what we do, that's absolutely okay. But don't expect us to change what we like to make because you like something different.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 22:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon snow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I much prefer small jobbers too but this match is great to watch. Check out the Ariel X pictures thread.
I'm sure a lot of people prefer large men to scrawny guys. I just wish they had more of a mix instead of mostly the Spoiler.
Old 17-Feb-18, 22:09
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon snow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well he wasn't kidding, they've just shot some matches with the awesome Ariel X! The first match has just been released and it's amazing!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was thinking of posting some pictures of the match in the Ariel X picture thread, unless there are any objections?
As long as they don't give away who wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm sure a lot of people prefer large men to scrawny guys. I just wish they had more of a mix instead of mostly the Spoiler.
Fair enough. We'd like to have more variety, too. But, believe it or not, reliable male wrestlers - actual wrestlers, because we don't use 'jobbers' - are even more difficult to come by than skilled female wrestlers. It's a sad reality.
Old 17-Feb-18, 22:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As long as they don't give away who wins!

Fair enough. We'd like to have more variety, too. But, believe it or not, reliable male wrestlers - actual wrestlers, because we don't use 'jobbers' - are even more difficult to come by than skilled female wrestlers. It's a sad reality.
I know...it's very hard to find reliable male talent which is why bad jobbers still get work. I actually prefer small male jobbers who try but get crushed. But I understand for some reason other people have different fetishes than me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 21:56
Producer
Last Achievements

AMW 034 - Ariel X vs. Trinity - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Bodybuilding powerhouse Trinity (5'2 / 145 lbs.) tests her incredible strength against the high-level BJJ skill of underground superstar Ariel X (5'4 / 135 lbs.) in this gruelling 100% competitive submission wrestling match.

It's 25 minutes of non-stop, most-submissions-wins action followed by 5 minutes where the winner punishes the loser. And there is a definitive, trash-talking, very dominant winner!

As with all our matches, we've got plenty of high-res screen caps from the fight for you to check out, plus a free preview video, so what are you waiting for?

Head over to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and buy the complete match right now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AMW034-05.jpg (692.1 KB, 238 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 13:54
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,590 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
AMW 034 - Ariel X vs. Trinity - AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Bodybuilding powerhouse Trinity (5'2 / 145 lbs.) tests her incredible strength against the high-level BJJ skill of underground superstar Ariel X (5'4 / 135 lbs.) in this gruelling 100% competitive submission wrestling match.

It's 25 minutes of non-stop, most-submissions-wins action followed by 5 minutes where the winner punishes the loser. And there is a definitive, trash-talking, very dominant winner!

As with all our matches, we've got plenty of high-res screen caps from the fight for you to check out, plus a free preview video, so what are you waiting for?

Head over to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and buy the complete match right now!
I just purchased this video and I really enjoyed it! Seeing Trinity's crushing strength vs Ariel's skill was a nice contrast in styles. Trinity has improved immensely since her earlier matches with the company to the point she looks like a completely different wrestler. I'm looking forward to see what's to come in the future with Absolute and I'm glad to see you back to producing matches after the long break!
The Following User Says Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-18, 18:48
Producer
Last Achievements

NEW RELEASES!!!

AMW035 - Trinity vs. The Spoiler

Phenomenally strong Trinity (5'2 / 145 lbs.) takes on The Spoiler (6'0 / 225 lbs.) in this one. And though she gives up a lot of size, she doesn't give up anything in terms of strength (this girl can leg press 1000 lbs.!!!). Plus, she called out The Spoiler right after he had just completed another exhausting match, so you know she's got a mean streak hidden under all that muscle!

AMW036 - Mia Annabella vs. The Spoiler

Mia Annabella (5'3 / 130 lbs.) makes her debut at Absolute Mixed Wrestling by challenging The Spoiler (6'0 / 225 lbs.) and, while she scores some impressive (and surprising) submissions, her masked opponent doesn't show her any mercy as he steadily widens his lead before the final buzzer.

AMW037 - Megan Jones vs. Trinity

Fan-favourite Megan Jones (5'9 / 175 lbs.) returns to the Absolute mats to in an epic clash with bodybuilder Trinity (5'2 / 145 lbs.). Both fighters crush multiple submissions out of one another in this one, and while the total number of submissions is high, this one stays very close as the match see-saws back and forth all the way to the end.

________

As with all of our 1 vs. 1 matches, these new releases are 100% competitive and feature a full 25 minutes of non-stop most-submissions-wins action plus 5 minutes where the winner gets to punish the loser.

And, of course, our site features multiple high-res screencaps in addition to free preview video for every match in our catalogue!

So, what are you waiting for?! Head over to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] right now to check out the very best underground competitive wrestling action anywhere!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AMW035-03.jpg (658.8 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg AMW036-04.jpg (656.9 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg AMW037-04.jpg (664.2 KB, 100 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:

Tags
absolute, cheyenne jewel, chica alpha, competitive, jessika bond, la amazonia, male vs female, mixed wrestling, rapture, veve lane