Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 23-Feb-18, 17:09
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Want honest answers

If someone offered a very large sum to fight my wife and she was into it and there was no obvious mismatch to her disadvantage, theoretically, I'd be ok with her doing a professional fight.

If someone offered a nominal sum - say, $2500 for a 90-minute workout with a guy who just wants to be worked over by a capable woman fighter - and she wanted to do this once a month for fun and to earn spending money, I'd probably be ok with that as well.

But I would not want her to choose to make "sessioning" a career. Unregulated fighting or even just playful rolls for very small sums multiple times a week is not something I'd be ok with. Too many risky variables for too small a payoff.

BUT.....if she was a careerist in the session industry when we began dating, then I'm not asking her to quit for me unless she wants to.
Old 24-Feb-18, 02:26
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Interesting question. Honest answer? I have some jealousy issues, so I'd probably not be cool with it if sessioning were her whole career. Also, I've done enough sessions to know that things can become sexual-it's an inherently erotic atmosphere for many parties (depends on both the guy and the lady--a purely competitive session between two people without any chemistry might not feel that way).
Old 24-Feb-18, 04:14
Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,615 Times in 2,527 Posts

Honest answer, I guess I would be great with her having f/f sessions. The guys I'd probably be a little wary of unless I met them. Women who wrestle have always been my ideal fantasy lady because they know the allure of a facesit and facescissors and quite honestly in my earlier years their were a few that I would have gladly settled down with. Yes, Candy was one of them.
Old 24-Feb-18, 10:43
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The woman we meet during sessioning all seem to be capable to decide for themselves, care for themselves and think for themselves. I'd like to think my partner would be too. If she thinks she can and should do something, I'd support that. I'd be more worried if she won't do what she wants.
Old 24-Feb-18, 14:59
G-Force

First of all, you are only kidding yourself if you think your typical session wrestler is going to get married while active in that profession. Secondly, when they do get married, IF they get married, it sure won't be to a guy that has the fetish. Same with dating. Thirdly, why would you want to be with someone that indulges men's fantasies for a profession? There are plenty of women out there that are respectable martial artists or would enjoy learning martial arts or grappling at some level. More importantly, they would be loyal to a serious relationship.
Old 24-Feb-18, 17:37
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

Are you implying that session wrestlers aren't respectable or can't have serious relationships?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 19:33
Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55 Points: 16,375, Level: 55
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,035 Times in 618 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger0351 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a question for everyone. IF you were dating or married to a session wrestler, would you want them to quit, would you be cool with it, or would you break up with them?
Me...I have to be honest. I would be cool with it. Yes I know that my jealousy would probably kick in, but I would also know that at the end of the day, she was with me.

So let's hear it. What would you do? Honest answer only.
Honest answer, i would be ok with it. Some people mention sexual acts that have taken place during a session, or could possibly take place during a session. But that is definitely not the norm. Most session wrestlers do not offer sex. And i would trust my wife not to perform any sexual acts if she was a session wrestler.

The only doubts i would have would not be from jealousy, but from a safety perspective. I dont know if i would be comfortable with my wife being by herself in a hotel room with a total stranger. I have never heard of anything bad happening to a session wrestler, but there is always that possibility.

Overall though, if my wife told me she wanted to be a session wrestler, i would back her 100%.
Old 24-Feb-18, 19:46
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you implying that session wrestlers aren't respectable or can't have serious relationships?
I just gave an honest answer per the thread request. You can draw your own conclusions.
Old 26-Feb-18, 13:52
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

If I married a session wrestler I would let her continue to hold sessions. I married knowing that she was making sessions, so why would not I accept her wishes?
Sorry my terible english (my native language is brazilian portuguese)
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 14:55
Points: 7,687, Level: 37 Points: 7,687, Level: 37 Points: 7,687, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd rather date a session wrestler who continued to do sessions than not date one at all. My bigger concern is whether she'd wrestle me or if she'd not want to do it cause she'd consider it her day job.
Can you imagine the hell? You somehow find your one in a million dream girl session wrestler and she is into you, then when you hint at getting a little rough she is like, oh no, that's my job, I don't wrestle with my boyfriends.