Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Old 27-Apr-18, 23:25
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondasian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does this kink for any of you ever pervade into your real life? Like for example, when I read recently that India's supreme court decided against making their rape laws gender neutral and against including female on male rape victims, it turned me on even though it was irl and not a fantasy.
I was technically reverse-raped and it is somewhat hot to think about although from that day forward I never ever left myself alone in the same room with that woman. It really made me appreciate aggressive BJs in fully consensual encounters, which seemed to happen right around that time and afterward for a little while.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-18, 01:01
Points: 3,952, Level: 26 Points: 3,952, Level: 26 Points: 3,952, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was technically reverse-raped and it is somewhat hot to think about although from that day forward I never ever left myself alone in the same room with that woman. It really made me appreciate aggressive BJs in fully consensual encounters, which seemed to happen right around that time and afterward for a little while.
Your aggressive BJ reminiscing reminded me of this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] while his bound-and-gagged wife is forced to watch. Unfortunately the wife is in a similar situation with a male perpetrator, so you have to skip around to get to the good stuff. I've fapped to it three times in the last two days. I rarely ever find a video that does that to me. There's something about the way Rachel gives the camera a thumbs-up as her prisoner is cumming in her mouth that I find so fucking hot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pennromain For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 02:12
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennromain [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your aggressive BJ reminiscing reminded me of this vid of Rachel Steele blowing a bound-and-gagged guy while his bound-and-gagged wife is forced to watch.
That is really hot, the wife being made to watch. Realistic too in that a person with certain BJ technique and intuition can make a healthy guy with full balls cum even if he is not attracted, not consenting etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 16:27
vanpud
This message has been deleted by vanpud.
Old 05-May-18, 18:34
Points: 3,718, Level: 25 Points: 3,718, Level: 25 Points: 3,718, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Look at this perfect ass. Who could turn it down?

Well, this guy. That's why he got drugged and tied to the bed:

You can squirm all you want to, there's no escaping this pussy now:

This beauty is touching herself knowing that cock will be inside her at last:

First, let's have a taste of that naughty cock. It got hard really fast:

Finally, she impaled herself on her resistant target, devouring his more than willing cock:

He got fucked for hours, and hours...and hours:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vanpud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-18, 06:20
Points: 3,509, Level: 24 Points: 3,509, Level: 24 Points: 3,509, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Video name please?
Old 06-May-18, 14:24
Last Achievements

Xvsr-261
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanpud For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 02:44
Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26 Points: 3,890, Level: 26
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there it is
1:50:00 ish
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 05:07
Points: 3,761, Level: 25 Points: 3,761, Level: 25 Points: 3,761, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Xvsr-261
this is amazing! found on pron.tv, thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeygg3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-18, 18:23
Last Achievements

Excerpt form one of my stories:

Quote:
“So you think I’m a whore and want to go live with your dad? Well, let’s see if you still feel that way after I fuck the shit out of you.” She climbed off him and untied her striped pajama pants, and wasted no time in climbing back up on her son’s flaccid cock. He desperately wanted to fight her off, but the ropes prevented him from being able to do anything more than flail pathetically.

“I was always so good to you, Jordan. So sweet and caring! I tried so hard to make sure you were happy and had everything you needed. I don’t know where I went wrong. You hurt me so much by saying those awful things . . .” Her pretty pink nipples were quickly growing hard, and the cold air of the room was making her wish her son wasn’t wearing a ball gag so she could warm them up in her mouth. “It’s time to feel my sexual wrath at last. I’m going to teach you to be grateful once and for all!”

Blake snickered in the background, watching Jordan struggle against the ropes so intensely that he made his wrists bleed. “Your mom is a great fuck, you know that? We’ve been pounding her ass almost every night for the past year.”

Josh shrugged at Jordan without any sympathy as his eyes desperately pleaded for help. “It’s for your own good, bro. You can’t keep being such a dick to your mom all the time. It’s gone on for way too long.”

As if their teasing wasn’t bad enough, Harry chimed in as well. “You don’t know what you’re missing. You could have been fucking her tight pussy all this time, but you were too busy whining and being a little bitch.”

Candice giggled at their endless complements, reaching into the pocket of her pajamas for her phone. She pressed the record button and set it down on the nightstand, propping it up against a pile of books.

“I didn’t want to have to go down this road, Jordan. But you gave me no choice but to play dirty. How about this: You can go live with your dad, sure. But if you do, I’m going to release this video to any school you ever go to, and any job you ever have.”

Jordan’s relentless screams were mostly muffled by the ball gag, but he still managed to make enough noise to fill the room with his pathetic whimpering. Candice stared directly into his eyes as she pulled down her striped pajama bottoms, offering her pussy up to the first boy who happened to be behind her. Blake was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, and slid his already-hard dick into her tight, delectable hole.

Jordan closed his eyes to avoid watching the madness unfold, but Todd came up behind him and forced his eyes open.

“What’s wrong, don’t want to see mommy getting fucked by all your friends?” He laughed, enjoying the show of Blake’s dick sliding in and out of Candice from behind. Soon, she wriggled her legs out of her pajama bottoms and was completely naked from the waist down. Shane stood in front of her by the side of the bed, reaching out to unbutton her pajama top and free her beautiful, big breasts. They bounced wildly with each movement of her head as she began to lap at his waiting dick.

As the debauchery unfolded, Josh picked the camera up from the nightstand and held it at a much better angle. He managed to film a close-up of Blake’s cock filling Candice up to the brim, and he immediately followed it by a shot of Jordan’s horrified face.

“I bet the college admissions team will love that,” he laughed.

Jordan couldn’t take his eyes off the sight of Shane’s cock sliding in between his mom’s plump lips. She was starving with lust as she lapped at it, and the wild look in her eyes made it clear that it was going to take more than two cocks to satisfy her lust. She moaned loudly as Blake fucked her from behind, staring directly at Jordan while the other boys stuffed her.

“Why does she have to be so goddamn hot?” Jordan thought to himself. “She looks so good on her knees like that. I know it’s wrong, but . . .”

To his absolute horror, his cock was beginning to stir. The way his mom made eye contact with him as she sucked wildly at Shane’s dick was driving him crazy. He struggled to cover it up, but of course his movement was severely limited by the thick, unforgiving ropes.

“My little boy can’t resist his mom after all,” she squealed with delight. She abandoned Shane’s dick the second she noticed Jordan getting hard. “Looks like he wants a turn, boys. Make sure you get every second on film!”

Josh zoomed the camera in on Jordan’s cock, and Candice’s starving lips soon came into the frame. She kissed her son’s cock passionately, running her lips up and down the shaft with delightful little pecks. He grew harder with each passing second as she slowly began to suck his dick. He felt the desire building wildly, unstoppably as she took his entire length into her throat, and before he knew what hit him, he filled her mouth up with a hot load of cum.

“How the hell could a guy his age cum so fast? Pathetic,” Josh said.

“Yeah, you can tell he’s a virgin for sure,” Blake laughed, slapping Candice on the ass as she continued to grind back against his hard cock. She pulled away from him, choosing instead to straddle her son’s face and rub her pussy all over it. Her juices soaked him from his forehead to his mouth, and he had no choice but to inhale her scent deeply.

“Are you afraid of my pussy, son?” She asked in a mocking tone. She climbed down off his face, straddling him and rubbing her soaking pussy up and down on his cock. “Look, mommy's pussy is so wet and warm for her little boy. Aren’t you going to fill me up like a good boy, Jordan?” She cooed, teasing the head of his dick against her slit.
Before Jordan had a chance to thrash in protest, Candice impaled his rock hard cock with her tight little slit. His eyes practically bugged out of his head as he slid into her, and in that moment he was forced to accept the fact that his mom had robbed him of his virginity once and for all.

His vision was blurry as his mom wiggled his hips on his cock, but he could make out the shadows of his friends gathering around the bed on all sides. All their cocks were so massive and hard that he couldn’t tell them apart anymore—all he could focus on was the feeling of his mom riding him furiously, and he didn’t care who was who.

Shane and Josh stayed by Candice’s sides, and Blake, Todd, and Harry made their way towards Jordan’s upper body. He was completely surrounded by their warmth and desire, and he spotted them eying his mom hungrily as she rode him. Before long, Candice started lapping away at all their cocks, spreading the pleasure evenly between all 5 of their waiting dicks.

Jordan’s eyes rolled back into his head. He didn’t want to admit how much he loved it, but he’d never felt anything quite as hot as his mom’s pussy squeezing him with every amazing thrust.

“Imagine losing your virginity like that, how sad,” Todd laughed, staring down to watch Candice deep throat his shaft.

“Yeah, only a pathetic loser would let their mom rape them like that,” agreed Josh. It was his turn now, and Candice switched over to suck gently at the head of his dick while she continued to pound her son.

“I wish they would shut up,” Jordan thought to himself, his thoughts racing wildly. He continued to try to break free every now and then just for the show, but deep down, he was savoring each squeeze of his mom’s pussy around his shaft. “Goddamn, I love being buried deep inside her like that,” he admitted to himself, embarrassed.

“Am I disgusting now, baby?” Candice purred into his ear, kissing him passionately on the neck. She wiggled her ass invitingly at the boys behind her, and Shane took the opportunity to slide his cock into her waiting asshole. She gasped with delight and bent over farther so it was easier for him to fuck her.

“You like the way mommy's pussy wraps around your cock?” She rasped into Jordan’s ear. He felt the incredibly hot sensation of Shane’s dick rubbing against his own shaft through his mom’s slit, and he felt himself inching closer and closer to orgasm.

“Not so tough now, huh?” Candice smiled seductively as she squeezed Jordan’s explosive load out into her pussy for the first time—but it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

For the next three hours, the debauchery continued. Every single one of the boys had their dick sucked several times by her, and they’d all been in her ass at least twice as well. Candice even talked them into making a game of who could make him cum the fastest by rubbing against him through her ass.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanpud For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-18, 08:58
Points: 4,847, Level: 29 Points: 4,847, Level: 29 Points: 4,847, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“So you think I’m a whore and want to go live with your dad? Well, let’s see if you still feel that way after I fuck the shit out of you.” She climbed off him and untied her striped pajama pants, and wasted no time in climbing back up on her son’s flaccid cock. He desperately wanted to fight her off, but the ropes prevented him from being able to do anything more than flail pathetically.
OMG how did it come to this ? What happened before that ?
So hot !
I mean, please do post more of this, it's very exciting.

Last edited by mic9; 12-May-18 at 15:29. Reason: Expanding thoughts.

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape