Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Dec-12, 15:25
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Steadily less facesitting and feet humliation in videos?

Just wanted to share an impression with you people. Do you also think that contemporary mixed wrestling videos feature less facesitting and feet humiliation parts compared to earlier times? I mean compare old greeneyes or some of the Stanton videos, She's got him, and so on to Grappling Girls, EFC and so on.

What I like is when they guy struggles to get free, when it is shown that he does not like to be humiliated. When he complains about smelly feet or ass, and not just takes it. When he submits but is not released. When he is annoyed. Old greeneyes featured this and earlier EFC stuff too. To some extend She's got him had that too. (Remember Pam)

Do you think there is a trend or something like that, and if so do you like it, or do you prefer the older stuff? So what I mean is when facesitting and feet humuliation results from wrestling.
Old 08-Dec-12, 17:35
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts
Default Re: Steadily less facesitting and feet humliation in videos?

Like I've been saying for years, the trend is the happy friendly jobber who loves it. Which I absolutely hate.
Old 08-Dec-12, 19:51
Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It's an interesting question. My take is that Greeneyes videos are classics in the industry, so it's sort of unfair to expect all current stuff to be up to that high standard. That being said, I do wish there was a modern producer that followed their (obviously popular) formula, i.e. a relatively straightforward wrestling match where an overconfident male goes all out to win but is eventually dominated, humiliated, facesat, forced to beg for mercy, etc. Seems like a simple formula and was presumably popular since Greeneyes made so many videos, so it's surprising to me that no modern producer has followed it more closely.
The Following User Says Thank You to shaidar999 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-12, 22:58
Points: 3,861, Level: 26 Points: 3,861, Level: 26 Points: 3,861, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I do remember pam her site was great I got a custom video off her a while back whatever happened to her ?
Old 09-Dec-12, 15:17
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This is what I mean:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 20-Feb-14, 03:27
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Resurrecting a thread, I know, but my take on this is that more people today see having a woman's crotch in their face as a privilege, even when forced, no matter what the circumstance like it's an advanced lap dance. The same thing for feet, plenty of men will openly acknowledge how much they appreciate women's feet so for many facesitting and foot worship are no longer tools of humiliation.

For me in facesitting, there is a definite difference between
1) a girl intentionally forcing her crotch into your face with you unable to unseat her, especially in a session where she has set clear boundaries about not seeing you naked, not seeing her naked, no sex etc, as opposed to
2) facesitting as in waiting for a guy to pleasure her. Both are turn-ons but in completely different ways for me but for some people these things blend together.

As far as feet, I never check out women's feet everyday, but only when I feel submissive or inferior am I interested in surrendering to them. Only losing in wrestling and a few select other situations can put me in that mindset.
Old 22-Feb-14, 00:32
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,106 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piethans [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just wanted to share an impression with you people. Do you also think that contemporary mixed wrestling videos feature less facesitting and feet humiliation parts compared to earlier times? I mean compare old greeneyes or some of the Stanton videos, She's got him, and so on to Grappling Girls, EFC and so on.

What I like is when they guy struggles to get free, when it is shown that he does not like to be humiliated. When he complains about smelly feet or ass, and not just takes it. When he submits but is not released. When he is annoyed. Old greeneyes featured this and earlier EFC stuff too. To some extend She's got him had that too. (Remember Pam)

Do you think there is a trend or something like that, and if so do you like it, or do you prefer the older stuff? So what I mean is when facesitting and feet humuliation results from wrestling.
have you checked Bruteens? Great facesitting