Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Mar-15, 15:13
obfusc9981

Default Ripped powerlifting boy completely humiliated!

Dylan (18) 6'2'' 168 pounds
Jane (20) 5'5'' 232 pounds
-----------------------------------
Dylan and Jane are both powerlifters. They both train in same club since they were 14. One day on training their coach said that they had to wrestle instead of lifting weights. (They were both clothed like on photos)

Coach had to go, so Dylan and Jane were alone in gym standing opposite each other.
Dylan was two years younger, but he was much taller than Jane. He was always frustrated because he couldn't lift not even near weight like Jane could. For example, he could bench maximum 265 pounds and she could do 330. There was even bigger difference in squats. Dylan could squat just 300 and she could do 550 !

"Come on girl, let me sweep the floor with you. You maybe can lift more, but I'm gonna make you submit easily!"-Dylan said proudly, watching down at her short stature from his 6'2'' level.

"Haha you're funny Dylan, you're just too weak for me! Let's wrestle !"-Jane added.

And they started to circle around on the mat. Jane realized that she can take him down easily, so she rushed into him and hugged her arms around his ripped tiny, V-shaped torso. She hugged Dylan's waist and pushed him to the nearest wall. He tried to resist, but she just used her lower center of gravity, and despite his resisting attempts, he could just watching how shorter, buff girl was pushing him to the wall and then pressed his body to the wall! She was still holding her arms around his tiny waist.

"Hahaha this is so funny Dylan, your lanky body is obviously no match for this short stocky built body of mine! Try to get free, skinny boy!"-Jane mocked him.

"Ahh, shit... just wait, I'm gettin' out very fast. Oooh, aaah... "-he was moaning and groaning while he was trying to free his torso from her hug and while he was trying to move himself from the wall. But he just couldn't do anything, there was no chance for him to get out of this.

"I didn't know that I am so much stronger than you, Dylan. You're so pathetic, you just moan and groan while I press you by the wall! Your ripped V-shaped torso is just for show off."

After almost one minute in that position, she just wrapped her short massive legs around his long tiny legs, and his tall frame lost balance and just fell on the floor.
Before even he could react she jumped down on him, wrapped her legs around his waist and threw him on his back. She had him in side bodyscissors now!
"Aaaaaah fuuuuuck! Ouch, this fuckin' hurts, aaaaah shiiiiiit Jane! "-Dylan immediately started screaming in panic and in pain.

This was horrible scene. Jane's short but freaking unbelievable massive legs were wrapped around Dylan's torso. His tall and thin frame looked completely helpless on the floor, between those tree trunk legs of Jane!

"Hahaha this is funny, I just control you like a rag doll! But it's not surprising beacuse I am so much shorter and heavier than you! And obviously you don't understand that's main reason why I can lift twice as you, and why I can beat your ass in wrestling!"

Dylan was trying to move her legs away with his ripped arms but there was no chance. Her thighs looked even bigger than his waist and only he could do was to tap out!

"Come on Dylan, you have no chance, I am squeezin' shit outta your fuckin' skinny body. I am just too huge for lanky boy like you. My thighs are for sure about 30 inches thick !!! And I bet your waist isn't more than 28'' so you just have no chance. I can crush your ribs if you don't tapout!"

There was painful grimace on Dylan's face, he realized that he is helpless on his back against those Jane's killer tree trunks. He was looking at her legs with eyes full of fear. He knew he has to tap out immediately if he doesn't want to end in hospital.

"Okay, okay, I submit! You just squeezed crap out of me with those enormously huge legs. I couldn't even imagine that they are so thick and strong. Now I know how you can squat fuckin' 550 pounds!"

She let him out and walked away from gym, while he was looking at her wide and big fat ass from the floor.

"There must be for sure a lot of fuckin' muscle beneath all that fat in her legs and ass."-Dylan said quietly to himself while she was walking out
He realized that visible and ripped muscles doesn't mean anything when it comes to strength and wrestling. This girl, who looks like regular American fat girl which spends whole days in McDonald's, put his ripped young body to shame,not just in powerlifting, but also in wrestling.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-15, 00:48
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ripped powerlifting boy completely humiliated!

Freaking?! I hate substitute words! Good story, though. Although, I would've preferred if she had out lifted him in the story rather than you simply stating that she could lift more than he could.