Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 16-Mar-15, 20:13
ap643

Default Re: Caught by my husband...

Mixfightor, my thoughts exactly!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-15, 02:12
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I felt her bare thigh and hip apply pressure to my crotch and I became more turned on. There was no way I was going to allow this girl to control me this way in front of my class and in front of my husband. I tend to have powerful and loud orgasms when I wrestle and I couldn't imagine this happening in this fight. I'd have to move to another town and change my name.

Win or lose my first priority was getting this girl away from my crotch. I twisted and bucked and kicked and even punched from this position to get free. This only caused Nancy to dig in harder to my crotch with her hip bone. This couldn't be happening to me! I felt my nipples harden and I knew I was getting hot. The question was did Nancy know what she was doing to me?
Dear mother of god, that is HOTTT!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 18:42
Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Thank you guys for the kind comments ....

I couldn't imagine this younger girl beating me in front of my class. In no scenario did I ever consider losing to her again. I knew my karate alone was enough to defeat her, and with my improved ground game I just knew I was going to win.

Jim explains it differently....

"Before the fight we knew Stacy had a good chance of winning. The girl was much younger and stronger, but Stacy was in the best shape of her life.

After round one we felt better about our chances. But when the fight went to the ground it was a whole different story. Stacy simply could not over come the girl's weight and strength advantage.

Now Stacy was pinned and Nancy was taunting her somehow, even though at the time we couldn't hear what was said. Nancy would slide her half naked body up Stacy's body, whisper something in her ear and slide back down her bare body again.

It took me a minute to figure out what was happening. At first it looked like Nancy was trying to remove Stacy's bikini bottom, but then I realized she was grinding her hip bone into Stacy's crotch.

Stacy would buck and twist and fight like a wild woman. To counter this Nancy would expertly keep her smaller opponent pinned to the ground. Then she would *slide up her body a few inches and slide back down and apply pressure.

Stacy was pinned and was exhausted. Her breathing had changed and at one time I thought I could hear her whimper as Nancy whispered something in her ear. Then Stacy would attempt to sit up. With Nancy pinning her arms down Stacy could not get very far.

We could see the muscles in her bare belly contract as she tried to sit up and as she was pushed back to the floor her rib cage would protrude out as her back arched and she tried to get as much air as possible.

Stacy's bikini top was half off and her magnificent tits were erect and nipples were rock hard. *Nancy's top was off as well and her smaller tits would press up against Stacy's bigger boobs as they fought.

Suddenly, Nancy mounted Stacy's belly and began to hit Stacy in the face. For the most part Stacy was blocking the blows but she left her arms vulnerable and Nancy grabbed the left one and slid off her body and attempted an arm bar.

Stacy locked her hands together and both girls strained with everything they had. Stacy is so fit she has no roles in her belly at all, and as she bent to block the arm bar you could see the muscles in her side and back straining to resist.

Nancy had a bit more weight, and as she bent over to secure the arm bar her belly rolls were quite visible. But she was still very sexy and she strained to lock the arm bar in place.

Nancy expertly applied her forearm to Stacy's arm and the pressure broke her grip. We just knew our little karate teacher had lost as she arched her back as Nancy stretched out her left arm and applied the painful hold.

The ref watched for the tap out as Stacy cried out in pain. She arched her beautiful body and we could see every concave in her tummy clearly as she twisted in pain. She rolled into Nancy, revealing her perfect ass, then tried rolling away, revealing her perfect body.

Her bikini bottom was very lose and was almost off as she faced us trying to pull away. She took one breathe, then two as she strained, then rolled back into Nancy and twisted her fit body and arched then rolled and that quick she was free from the arm bar.

Both girls rolled and fought on the ground, trying to get a better position. Nancy eventually wound up on top again. Both girls were spent and wet and breathing heavy.

We knew it was only a matter of time before Stacy was out of options."

I will pick up the narrative again here....

Nancy whispered to me if I didn't give up she'd tie me down with my black belt and make me cum until I forgot my name. *She then mounted me, tried punching me and applied a very painful arm bar. I was able to get free, but only after she inflicted much pain to my left arm. I was hurting bad and pinned again, but still very turned on.

The round ended and I got up and made my way back to my corner. I had to retie my bikini back into place and I try to get myself back together. Because the fourth round had no time limit. This round was going to be until the end.

Randy was beside himself he was so turned on. He had never seen me dominated before. I could regularly kick his ass. And I would own his butt in the bedroom and make him my slave. Seeing me helpless like this had him all messed up. I could see he was still trying to process what was happening but was very much enjoying the fight.

(to be continued)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 19:42
ap643

This story gets hotter and hotter. Thanks so much for sharing your epic battle with Nancy. Heres hoping for a fourth round victory for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-15, 07:05
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I am really enjoying the fight and am also hoping for a fourth round victory for you, but the revelation for me was that Randy gets his ass kicked regularly by you and you own his butt in the bedroom. I hope that is stock for another descriptive story in the future.

Nancy's control of you thus far seems to be as much mental as physical. I know you trained hard and both you and Jim thought you had every chance of winning, but the moment she took you down your mental focus seemed to be that it was happening again and that everyone watching would see you humiliated. I hope that you found the core of strength that makes you such a competitive, physical woman because that is what it will take to rise above. I know all of this has already happened, so I am looking forward to seeing how it will all play out.

Absolutely brilliant descriptions, Stacy. Thank you for this wonderful story and for letting us see a glimpse of what was obviously a very powerful experience for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-15, 14:34
Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44 Points: 10,705, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

The time between rounds was a little longer because this last round would have no time limits. There was talk of dismissing the students and allowing this fight to continue with only our trainers in the room. But I wouldn't hear of it, because if she gained the upper hand she threatened to tie me down with my bikini and black belt and screw me till I went nuts.

I felt there was less of a chance of that happening with everyone present. I don't intend on allowing my bones to be jumped by this girl, but if the crowd was there they would know if it did or didn't happen. There would be no second hand gossip. Only eye witnesses.

I gathered my students around in a semi circle and knelt down where we could speak privately. "I intend on fighting Nancy using only karate this last round. I can't beat her in wrestling, but I have confidence in my karate. If she beats me you guys will know that wrestling is in fact a better fighting art than karate."

Most of the guys were starring at my boobs while I was talking. I don't think one of them was looking me in the eye. *Guys are so typical.

I really wasn't sure how this was going to go. Before every round I intended to fight her using karate only. I did my best to keep this from going to the ground. Now my left arm was hurting and I looked tired while Nancy was full strength and looked fresh.

The round started and she Immediatly rushed me to take me down. A quick side step and knee to her bare belly was my answer to that sloppy attack. *She grabbed for my bikini top but missed and wound up scratching my belly.

I was grateful that I wasn't wearing much, because if I was wearing a shirt she would have control of me now. She was having trouble getting a hold of my body, especially since I was so sweaty.

Punches were exchanged and I took a few and gave a few. But I felt I gave better than I was getting. *But throwing punches and kicks was taking its toll. My hands felt very heavy and I wasn't snapping my punches and kicks like I wanted too.

I could feel my boobs and ass jiggling everytime we exchanged hard punches and I'd stand my ground. Nancy backed up to catch a breather and figure out how to take this to the ground and I made my move.

I launched off my right leg, faking a kick with my left leg. Nancy took the bait and I went airborne and kick a hard roundhouse to the head with my right foot. Nancy was blocking my left leg when my right foot came over the top and hit her hard in the head.

She dropped hard and I was right after her. Jim hollered for me not to follow her to the ground but I saw my opportunity. I was on her back with my left arm securing a rear naked choke. I was able to wrap my bare legs around her waist and get my hooks in to secure this hold tightly.

She twisted and turned and fought with all of her might when she realized what was happening, but it was too late. Her beautiful bikini clad body was now exposed as she lay on her back, reaching up, desperately trying to get free. She realized she was about to be choked out and tapped.

I couldn't believe I had won. My class went wild as we rolled apart. I sensed a feeling of dread because I knew there would be a rematch and I didn't even want to think about it.

Later that night Randy wanted to know why I chose to fight wearing next to nothing. He was so turned on he couldn't think straight. He explained to me what it did to him to see my bare body dominated by another girl.

I could tell he was really into it. We had attended the same karate class years earlier. I was much better than him at karate and I used my new found fighting skills to make him my slave. He knew I could kick his ass at will and he also knew I could own him sexually anytime I wanted too. So to see me helpless was a very big turn on to him.

Even though I was hurting from the fight I had to make him my slave again tonight. I didn't want him to think I was losing my touch and let him get too cocky.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-15, 20:27
ap643

Fantastic story. Thanks so much for sharing. I was right ,you are incredible.
Old 24-Mar-15, 08:27
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I knew you had it in you to win, Stacy, but I am glad to see you victorious, nonetheless. You said you knew there would be a rematch.... Did that happen? I know I said I am less than interested in girl on girl fights, but the way you describe it and build the excitement and tension, I would love to hear about it.

Thank you for a wonderful account, my friend.

Oh, and I am jealous as hell of Randy. Lucky bastard.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: