Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Feb-14, 05:42
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kingrage's Mixed Wrestling Stories

Sonya Blade vs Johnny Cage

Sonya Blade walked to the ring dressed in her Mk1 outfit. Sonya rolled in the ring and raised her fists above her head. Sonya crouches down into a wrestler's stance.

The lights go out and come back on a few seconds later. Johnny Cage stands at the top of the entrance ramp and gives two thumbs up to the crowd. Johnny walks down the entrance ramp and jumps into the ring. Johnny walks up to Sonya and stares her down

Johnny: Don't worry, Sonya, baby. It will be over quick. I promise I won't be too rough on you.

Sonya: You wouldn't dare strike a woman, Johnny boy. So don't cry when I beat you.

Johnny: I have my ways. So maybe you should just quit now.

Sonya: Never. Sonya gets in Johnny's face and gives him a hard shove.

Johnny smiles and grabs Sonya by the throat. Johnny pushes Sonya to the ground. Johnny knees Sonya in the face as she sits up. Johnny grabs Sonya by her her and drags her to her feet. Johnny pushes Sonya into the nearest corner and clotheslines her. Sonya falls face first onto the mat. Johnny stomps Sonya in the small of the back.

Sonya rolls away from Johnny and gets to her feet. Sonya rushes Johnny, knocking him off his feet with a clothesline. Sonya leg drops Johnny in the throat and climbs up to the nearest top turnbuckle. Sonya motions to the crowd and crouches down on the top turnbuckle. Sonya leaps off the top turnbuckle.

Johnny rolls to his feet and kicks Sonya in the abs. Sonya drops to her knees. Johnny grabs Sonya by the hair and slams her face into the nearest top turnbuckle. Johnny sets Sonya up in the corner. Johnny mounts Sonya and raises his right fist over his head. Johnny slams his right fist into Sonya's face repeatedly.

Sonya throws Johnny off of her and knees him in the groin. Sonya kicks Johnny in the side of the head. Sonya pulls Johnny to his feet and whips him to the outside of the ring. Sonya rolls out of the ring and kicks Johnny in the abs. Sonya reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a steel baton. Sonya slams the baton against Johnny's right knee. Sonya raises the baton over her head.

Johnny gets to his knees and low blows Sonya, causing her to drop the baton. Johnny grabs for the baton and presses it against Sonya's throat. Johnny forces Sonya onto her back, choking her out more. Johnny pulls the baton away and slams it into Sonya's abs. Johnny gets to his feet and places his right foot on Sonya's throat. Johnny removes his foot from Sonya's throat and drags Sonya to her feet. Johnny grabs Sonya by the wrist and whips her into the steel barricade. Johnny rushes at Sonya.

Sonya rolls out of the way and wraps her arms around Johnny's waist from behind. Sonya suplexes Johnny onto the cement floor. Sonya grabs for the steel baton.

Johnny grabs Sonya by the ankles and drags her to the announcer's table. Johnny lifts Sonya onto his shoulders and powerbombs her through the announcer's table. Johnny pulls Sonya from the shattered table and lifts Sonya over his shoulders into a torture back. Johnny slams Sonya into the corner post and tosses her back into the ring. Johnny reaches under the ring apron and pulls out a bucket of sand and sets it in the ring. Johnny rolls into the ring. And scoops up a handful of sand as Sonya slowly gets to her feet. Johnny walks over to Sonya.

As Johnny throws his hand back, Sonya grabs Johnny's hand and blows the sand in his face. Johnny stumbles around trying to wipe the sand from his eyes. Sonya stands up and clotheslines Johnny. Sonya drags Johnny to his feet. Sonya roundhouse kicks Johnny in the side of the head. Sonya loses her balance and stumbes backwards into the ropes. Sonya's arms become tangled in the top and middle ropes. Sonya struggles to free herself as Johnny gets to his feet.

Johnny smiles and walks over to Sonya. Johnny leans in and kisses Sonya on the mouth. The crowd starts to boo Johnny. Johnny rolls his tongue around in Sonya's mouth. Johnny steps back and runs towards the opposite set of ropes. Johnny bounces off the ropes and bicycle kicks Sonya in the abs. Johnny grabs Sonya's ankles and knees Sonya in the collar bone. Johnny frees Sonya from the ropes.

Sonya fakes to the right and low blows Johnny in the groin. Johnny falls to the mat in pain. Sonya climbs the nearest top turnbuckle. Sonya leaps off and lands a flying elbow drop on Johnny. Sonya goes for the pin. Ref Kitana drops to her knees to make the count. The lights go out for a moment, and when they come back on Sonya is laying on her back unconscious. Johnny looks around surprised, he shrugs and rolls on top of Sonya.

The bell rings and Kitana raises Johnny's arm in victory. Johnny smiles to the crowd. Kitana pulls down her face mask and jumps in Johnny's arms. Kitana plants a big kiss on Johnny's lips. Johnny walks out the ring carrying Kitana in his arms and walks to the back.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-14, 18:03
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Mixed Wrestling Stories

Dara Torres vs Gary Hall

Dara made her way down the entrance ramp. The wrestling ring had been replaced with a swimming pool. The corner posts and ropes were set up around the pool. Dara was wearing a black bikini. Dara climbed between the ropes and stepped into the pool. She was waist deep in water. Dara waved to the crowd. The onlookers stood up and chanted Dara's name. She wondered why Gary had challenged her to a pool wrestling match. She wouldn't have to wait long as Gary stepped out from behind the curtain and stood at the top of the entrance ramp.

“Hello, Dara.” Gary said holding a microphone in his right hand. “If you're asking yourself why I challenged you to this match, it's simple. I want to see which one of us is more dominant. I know you got nice muscle on you, but as a man I'm superior to you. So don't take it badly when I win tonight.” Gary strutted down to the pool. He climbed onto the platform around the pool and pointed at Dara. Gary leaped off the platform and knocked Dara off her feet. They plunged under the water. Gary poked his head out of the water and stood up. He crouched down and grabbed Dara by the hair and dragged her to her feet.

Dara spit a mouthful of water into Gary's eyes. He stumbled backwards and bumped into the side of the pool. He wiped his eyes and swam towards Dara. Gary grabbed Dara and lifted her onto his shoulders. He slammed her against the side of the pool. She sunk to her knees, head deep in water. Gary kneed Dara in the chin and dunked her head under the water. He held her head under the surface, she flailed her arms and punched him in the stomach. Gary released her and ran towards the side of the pool, he climbed the pool ladder and jumped off. As he came he slammed his feet into her chest. She staggered back and bumped into the ropes, her arms became tangled in the bottom and middle ropes. Gary got to his feet. He approached Dara and grabbed her by the chin. “Lucky me.” Gary said and kissed Dara on the mouth. “Let's see if you can get free.” Gary scooped up a mouthful of water and spit it in Dara's face. Gary ripped off Dara's bikini top and threw it outside the pool. “Very nice, even better than I imagined.”

“I thought we we're supposed to be wrestling not stripping.” Dara said struggling to free her arms. The ropes were wrapped tight around her arms. It seemed like the ropes were getting tighter the more she fought to free herself. Dara groaned as Gary kneed her in the abs.

“Shut up.” Gary said and elbowed Dara in the chest. He grabbed Dara by the ankles and yanked her free from the ropes. She splashed down into the water. Gary climbed the corner up to the top turnbuckle. As Dara got to her feet he leaped off and dropkicked Dara in the abs. Gary swam towards Dara and grabbed her around the waist, he lifted her over his head and slammed Dara's head against the corner post. “Had enough, Dara. You can give up anytime you wish. Just say the words.”

Dara staggered to her feet and rubbed the back of her head. “Never, I won't submit to you.” Dara said. “You can kiss my firm ass.” Dara waded towards Gary, he sidestepped and slammed his fists into her back. Dara dropped to her knees, she clutched her back, she ached all over. Dara's head dipped under the surface. She inhaled a mouthful of water and began to choke.

“Let me help you.” Gary said and grabbed Dara around the waist from behind. He slammed his fists against Dara's stomach and theen squeezed her tight. Water squirted from her mouth. Gary tightened his grip and squeezed even harder. Dara flailed her arms trying to escape the hold. Gary laughed and lifted Dara off her her feet. He suplexed Dara onto the surface of the water. Gary dragged Dara to the corner and lifted her up and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Gary climbed up and placed Dara in a headlock. Gary fell backwards off the turnbuckle into a ddt, Dara's head struck the bottom of the pool hard. Dara floated on top of the water. Gary grabbed Dara's bikini bottoms and ripped them off. “It's skinny dipping time, babe.”

Dara wrapped her legs around Gary's waist, locking onto him like they were pythons. “Give me my clothes back.” Dara said. She grabbed Gary by the wrists and pulled herself into a sitting position. “I shouldn't have to wrestle naked.” Her breasts jiggled as Gary freed one his wrists and slapped her across the chest.

“Then give up, you can't win.” Gary said, freeing his other wrist, he grabbed Dara by the throat and rammed her into thee corner post. Gary pushed Dara's face under water and held it there with one hand as she tried to surface. Gary slapped her on the butt with his free hand. Gary pulled Dara's head from out of the water and shoved Dara to her knees. “Here's a pool toy you might enjoy, He rammed his cock into her mouth, Dara gagged as his rock hard penis poked the back of her throat. Dara wiggled her body and began to slurp on his member, she ran her tongue all over it. Gary moaned and groaned as Dara smiled and wrapped her right hand around the shaft of his penis and began to jerk him off. Gary pulled out and squirted her in the face.

Dara got the her feet and fell into Gary's arms. She rested her head on his chest. Gary ran his hands up and down Dara's back, he patted her the butt and smiled. “Don't get comfortable, this match isn't over yet.” Gary said and grabbed the sides of Dara's face. He shoved her head between his knees and lifted her onto his shoulders. Gary walked to the corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Gary jumped off and powerbombed Dara into the center of the pool. A large amount of water splashed onto the crowd. Gary dragged Dara to her feet and placed her over the back of his shoulders. Gary strutted around the pool, wearing Dara like a towel draped over his shoulders. Dara grimaced and screamed as Gary pressed down on her throat and knees. He hopped up and down sending ripples through the water. Gary smiled as Dara screamed louder and louder, she was on the verge of tears. “Come on, Dara. Give up.”

“No, I won't.” Dara said struggling to fight the pain that racked her back and sides. “Never. Dara gritted her teeth and tried to grab Gary by the throat. Her hands were too slippery from the water to grip onto him. “I give, I give.” Dara had reached her pain threshold. She had fought as hard as she could but it hadn't been enough.

Gary dropped Dara, she splashed down into the water. Gary raised his arms over hiss head. “Yes, I win.” Gary said. “I really showed her who's the best.” Gary turned and dragged Dara to her feet. He threw her over his left shoulder and rolled her out of the pool between the ropes. Gary climbed out of the pool and lifted Dara into his arms, cradling her like a baby. “It's all right now, I'll take you to your dressing room so you can rest.” Gary smiled as he carried Dara to the backstage area and to her dressing room. “But we'll stop by my dressing room first.” Dara smiled weakly, unsure of what he intended to do in his dressing room. They reached Gary's room, he closed the door behind him and plopped her down onto the soft mattress of his bed. He climbed onto the bed and straddled Dara. “You'll get plenty of rest when we're though.” He grabbed Dara by the knees and slid his penis into her vagina. Dara writhed in ecstasy, Gary flipped her onto her stomach and plunged his member into her rear. She moaned loudly with pleasure. She screamed for more.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-14, 19:40
Last Achievements

Alexandra Asimaki vs James Magnussen

Alexandra was on her way to the beach area of the UFWL arena, she was dressed in a pink one piece swimsuit and a pair of flip-flops, she had a towel draped over her right shoulder and a beach bag over her left. As she entered the beach she passed by the beachfront wrestling ring and outside seating area. She found her favorite spot and laid her towel and bag down. She kicked off her flip-flops and sat down on the towel. Alexandra reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of tanning lotion. She squirted a dab of lotion on her shoulders. As she began to rub the lotion onto her arms, she felt a pair of hands grasp her shoulders. She turned her head and saw James Magnussen kneeling behind her. “Hello, James.” Alexandra said. “What brings you here?”

“I wanted to know if you were up for a challenge.” James said. “How would you like to wrestle me?” James ran his hands up and down Alex's arms, he lingered when he reached her biceps, he gave them a little squeeze. “Not bad, I see you work your biceps a lot. I like that.”

“Wrestle with you, that sounds like fun.” Alex said. “What kind of match did you have in mind.” Alexandra let James apply lotion to her legs. James moved by Alex's legs and began to rub them. He smiled at her and began to kiss her neck. She didn't try to stop him, she just let him continue to kiss her sensually on her pecs. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. Alex jumped to her feet and slapped James across the face. “None of that unless you win.”

James rubbed his cheek, the slap had left a red mark in the shape oh her hand. “Fair enough, then let's make the stakes interesting.” James said and grabbed Alex by the wrist. “If I win, you have to fulfill my every whim for a week. If you win, ditto.” James raised his other hand towards Alexandra. “Do we have a deal?”

Alexandra reached out and shook James hand. “Deal” Alex said. “What makes you so confident that you'll win?

James pulled Alex towards him, he wrapped his arms around her and put his lips to her ear. “Because of these arms, baby. You may have some great legs, but they're no match for me.” He kissed her on the lips, he could taste cherries on her lips. “Look, the crowd has already arrived.” Alex turned her head, every chair in the seating area had been filled. James threw Alex over his right shoulder, he ran towards the opening to the seating area and down the entrance plank. Ref Rebecca Soni stood in the center of the ring and watched as James approached the ring carrying Alexandra over his shoulders, dressed in her black and white striped bikini top and thong. James climbed onto the ring apron and stepped over the ropes, he set Alex down on her feet and stretched his arms out at his sides.

Alexandra placed her hands on her hips and stared at James. “So, what kind of match is this?” Alex said. “You never told me yet.”

“Submission match.” James said. “You're not going to chicken out are you.” James strutted around the ring doing his best chicken impression.”

“Hell no, I'm not afraid of you.” Alexandra said and approached James, she raised her hands over her head motioning for a test of strength contest. James and Alex interlocked their fingers as the bell rang. James pushed forward, pouring all his strength into the hold. Alexandra grunted and pressed forward with her legs, her biceps swelling as she tried to force James back. James managed to force Alexandra down to her left knee, she kept pushing back hard, every muscle in her arms tight and bulging with veins. James got her down onto both knees. Alexandra slid backward as James pushed harder with her strong arms. He moved her back into the corner of the ring. James shoved Alexandra into the corner and rammed his elbow into her chest. He slammed his knee into her abs.

Alexandra ducked under his next elbow and rolled out of the corner, she shoved him against the turnbuckle and kneed him in the groin. Alexandra grabbed James wrist and whipped him towards the opposite corner. As James reached the corner he jumped onto the top turnbuckle, Alex ran towards James and tried to stop. James leaped off the turnbuckle and landed a dropkick to Alexandra's abs. James got to his feet and grabbed the fallen Alexandra's ankles and flipped her into a boston crab. James leaned back in the hold, Alexandra screamed and reached her hand out towards the ropes. Her fingers brushed against the bottom rope, she tried again and closed her fingers around the rope. James turned to see her holding the ropes. He released the hold and grabbed Alexandra by the hair. He dragged her to her feet, she elbowed him in the chin as she got to her feet. Alexandra grabbed James by his swim trunks and gave him a wedgie. She laughed and pointed at him. “If you don't like that, maybe you take your trunks off.” Alexandra said.

Alexandra ran towards James and knocked him off his feet with a forearm smash. She sat down on James' chest and smiled. “Let me show you how water polo babes get the job done.” Alexandra said and wrapped her legs around James' waist. She grabbed his left arm and wrapped it in an armbar. James grabbed a lock of her hair with his free hand and yanked it hard. Alexandra grunted and fell onto her back. James rolled onto Alexandra and pulled her to her feet. He locked his arms around her waist. He squeezed her tightly in his bearhug. Alexandra moaned as she tried to escape his powerful arms. She writhed as his tightened his grip, she was impressed by the strength of his rock hard biceps. She smiled and laid her head against his chest. She shook her head and butted James in the forehead. James released the hold and staggered back. Alexandra backed him against the ropes, she went to clotheslines him, he ducked under her arm and she sailed over the ropes and fell face first into the sand.

James rolled out of the ring and stood by Alexandra's head. He placed his bare foot on the back of her head and pressed her face deeper into the sand. “Get up, you beach bum.” James said. He knelt down by her head and pulled her face from the sand. She spat out a mouthful of sand. James laughed and pressed her face back into the sand. James grabbed Alexandra by the hair and dragged her to her feet. Alexandra sprayed a mouthful of sand into James' eyes. He went ti wipe the sand from his eyes. Alexandra took advantage of this and kneed James in the chin. James fell to knees. Alexandra rammed her hip against the side of James' head. Alexandra scooped a handful of sand into her right hand. She placed her hand in front of her. James managed to wipe his eyes, he grabbed a handful of sand and tossed it into Alexandra's eyes. James laughed as Alexandra staggered blindly around the ring, he crept up behind and locked her in a full nelson and shook her wildly. He rammed her into the corner post and suplexed her to the sand.

Alexandra slowly got to her feet, James ran at her. She ducked under his arms and punched him in the small of the back. Alexandra leaped up and latched onto James' back. She wrapped her arms around his throat. James rammed her backward against the side of the ring. As she fell off his back, the back of her head struck the ring apron. She laid sprawled face down in the sand. James sat on Alexandra's back and locked on a camel clutch. He pulled back on her neck hard. She screamed in agony as he threw her down and pressed his knee into the small of her back. He grabbed her wrists and pulled back on them. Alexandra freed her wrists and pushed James off her back, she rolled away form James and leaped to her feet. James sneaked up behind Alexandra and kicked her in the abs. Alexandra's swimsuit had been ripped in the stomach area, her abs were partially exposed. James grabbed the ripped area and began to tear it off, leaving Alexandra's six pack abs fully exposed. James tried to rip it more but Alexandra low blowed him in the crotch. Alexandra uppercutted James in the chin, she kneed him in the chin and smiled as he fell onto his side. Alexandra sat down and wriggled her butt in his face. James grabbed Alexandra by the rear area of her swimsuit and tore it open. She stood up and saw her butt was totally exposed. James rolled to his feet and grabbed Alexandra's rear. He laughed and slapped her butt cheeks.

Alexandra went to kick James in the side of the head, James ducked under her foot and tackled her with his shoulder. James set up Alexandra for a ddt, he fell backward slamming her head onto the sand. James dragged Alexandra to her feet by her hair. James rolled her into the ring. He rolled in after her, and dragged her to her feet and locked her in a bearhug. He squeezed as tight as he could. Alexandra moaned and screamed, they were both breathing fast and heavy, they were drenched in sweat. She tried to slip through his strong sweaty arms, but she was exhausted, her strength ebbing from the power of the bearhug. Her arms dropped to her sides, her head began to droop and rested against James' chest. Her knees felt like water, she could feel herself drifting out of consciousness. She shut her eyes and took comfort in his strong chest and pecs. It was then that she passed out.

Alexandra awoke a few moments later. She was laying in the center of the ring. James was standing over, he placed his foot on her face and rubbed his heel on his mouth. He had his arms folded across his chest and smiling. “I won.” James said still drenched with sweat from the intensity of the match and the hot summer sun. “I want you to lick the sweat from my body, Now.” James dragged Alexandra to her knees, he grabbed what remained of Alexandra's tattered and torn swimsuit and ripped it off her body leaving her naked. Alexandra dropped onto all fours and ran her tongue long the top of James' feet, she moved up to his knees and thighs. James ripped off his swim trunks out threw them to the ground. He pointed to his junk. Alexandra stared at his junk, and began to run her tongue on his testicles, she stuck them in her mouth and smiled. She grabbed the shaft of his penis and began to jerk him off. She shoved his penis into her mouth and began to suck it like a popsicle. “James moaned in delight as he popped a load on her lips. She licked the semen from her lips and stood up. She turned her back towards James and pointed at her rear. James smiled and shoved his penis into her ass. He thrust it deeper and deeper, Alexandra moaned and groaned and writhed in ecstasy. James forced her into a kneeling position and continued thrusting. He pulled his penis out and nutted on her back. He patted her on the head. “That's enough for now. Bark like a dog.”

“Yes, please, I want more and more.” Alexandra said and began to bark like a dog. She crawled on her hands and knees behind him as he climbed out of the ring. He turned and lifted her into his arms, cradling her head against his chest. He kissed her on the breasts. There would be no sleep for them tonight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-14, 00:35
Last Achievements

Coming Soon

Hayley Brylewski vs Dan Osbourne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 205242892.jpg (54.3 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg 370118659.jpg (444.2 KB, 118 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-14, 03:07
Last Achievements

Hayley Brylewski vs Dan Osbourne

Hayley walked down the hallway of the competitor's area of The UFWL Arena, she was looking for Dan Osbourne, he had challenged her to a hardcore match. Her hands balled up into fists. He had barged in on her shower to issue the challenge. He had just stood there, staring at her naked muscular body, from her shredded calves, ripped six pack, and rock hard chest, as water and soap dripped off her perky breasts. He had squeezed her breasts and run off after issuing the challenge. Her wet hair cascaded down her shoulders. She was dressed in a black bikini and barefoot. Hayley decided she would accept Dan's match, but she wouldn't play by his rules. She reached the end of the hallway and stopped, only the curtain leading to the ring area stood in front of her. She began to turn when she felt something slam hard into her. She fell flat on her stomach, a sneer spread across her lips. There was Dan standing over holding a baseball bat in his hands. “Jackass, the match isn't even started yet.” Hayley said with a growl.

“It's a hardcore match, Hayley.” Dan said. “It starts when I say it does. Now get up and get out to the ring.” Dan reached down and grabbed Hayley by the wrist, he had the muscle beauty to her feet. Dan pulled her through the curtain and out onto the entrance platform. Hayley freed her wrist and slammed her right fist into Dan's abs. Dan staggered back towards the edge of the platform. Hayley broke into a run at Dan and raised her right to her side. She leaped at Dan, he ducked under her forearm and shoved her off the platform. She crashed onto a table ten feet below. Dan laughed and ran down the entrance ramp. He dragged Hayley to her feet and threw her over his left shoulder. He ran towards the ring and slammed Hayley's back against the ring apron. He picked her off the ground and rolled her into the ring. Dan was climbing between the top and middle rope as Hayley got to her feet. She ran at him and tangled him up in the ropes. Hayley grasped Dan by the throat, she leaned down by his ear and kissed him. She smiled at him, and then kneed him the groin. He struggled to free his arms from between the ropes.

“My turn to dish out some pain, Danny boy.” Hayley said and punched Dan in the abs, once, twice, and a third time. Hayley slapped Dan across the chest with her left forearm, and then her right forearm. She grabbed him by ankles, he saw his chance and kicked Hayley in the chin. Hayley stumbled back and bumped into the opposing set of ropes. She charged at Dan, he crouched and tackled her to the mat with a vicious running spear. Dan dragged Hayley to her feet by the hair. He shoved her head between her knees, he lifted her into a sitting position on his shoulders. Dan moved into the corner and powerbombed Hayley against the top turnbuckle. Hayley bounced off the turnbuckle and dropped to the mat hard. She struggled to get to her feet. Dan grabbed her wrists and pulled her onto her feet. He lifted her over her pressing her like a barbell. He tossed her over the ropes, sending her crashing to the mat covered concrete floor below, she laid face up. Dan stepped through the ropes and stood on the ring apron. Dan jumped off the apron and landed a devastating elbow to Hayley's abs.

“I'm going to teach you a woman's place in the wrestling ring.” Dan said dragging Hayley to her feet. “You're nothing but arm candy.” Dan grabbed Hayley around the waist and suplexed her against the steel ring post. Dan reached under the ring, he found a set of handcuffs. He rolled Hayley onto her stomach and slapped one of the cuffs around her left wrist, he placed both of her arms behind her back and slapped the other cuff around her right wrist. Dan grabbed Hayley's hair and dragged her to her feet. Hayley's beefy biceps bulged and exloded with veins as she struggled to break the chain on the cuffs. Dan kneed Hayley in the abs. Dan shoved Hayley's head between his knees, he set her up for a piledriver and slammed her head onto the thick foam mat covering the concrete floor underneath. Dan got to his feet and placed his booted right foot on Hayley's left bicep, he then commenced to stomping her left bicep over and over again. Dan turned and grabbed a steel folding chair sitting against the fan barricade, he raised it over his head and slammed it on Hayley's abs. Hayley screamed and groaned as the chair came down upon her abs again. Dan unfolded the chair and sat it upright, he picked Hayley from off the floor and sat her in the chair. Dan reached under the ring and pulled a long strand of rope. He wrapped it around Hayley, secured to the chair she was unable to move. Dan sat down on Hayley's lap and ran his fingers along her cheek. “See, I can do all of ths to you and you can't fight back.

“Untie me right now.” Hayley said, her lips quivering, Dan leaned in and kissed Hayley on the mouth, he rolled his tongue along her. Dan pulled back and slapped Hayley across the breasts with his forearms. He stood up and slammed his booted foot into chest, Hayley fell backwards still secured to the chair. The referee, Rachel Mclish, untied the rope from around Hayley, she she the cuffs with the key she had found. Hayley staggered to her feet, her knees were wobbly, she had lean against the ring apron to support herself. Hayley rolled back into the ring, she laid n her back, her fasting fast and hard. Dan rolled into the ring, he belly flopped onto Hayley. He climbed to the top turnbuckle and crouched down. He leaped off and stomped onto Hayley's abs. Dan dragged Hayley to her feet and lifted her over his head, he threw her over his knee and pressed down on her throat and knees. Hayley wailed like a banshee as pain shot through her knees. Dan lifted to her feet and slung her over his shoulders in a torture rack. He strutted around the ring wearing Hayley like a scarf. She screamed in agony, as she was helpless to break free. Dan slammed her to the ground, he walked over the nearest corner and removed the padding from the top turnbuckle. He went back for Hayley and dragged her to her feet. Dan shoved Hayley's head between his knees and set her up for a power bomb. Dan slammed Hayley into the corner, the back of head struck the exposed turnbuckle. Hayley lay in a crumpled mass at Dan's feet. Dan moved Hayley into a sitting position and sat down behind her. Dan locked Hayley into a crossface chicken wing. Hayley had been knocked out from the blow to the head. She was unable to resist the power of Dan's muscle. Hayley's arms dangled at her side, her head drooped against Dan's pecs. The ref, Rachel Mclish was forced to call for the bell. Dan raised his arms in victory, he stood over Hayley, he leaned down and lifted her onto his shoulder, he stepped over the ropes and walked back to his dressing room. When he reached his dressing room, he threw Hayley onto the bed. He had a pair of handcuffs attached to each side of the headboard, he cuffed Hayley to the bed and sat down beside her, he stripped off her bikini and straddled her. He waited until she began to come to .He stroked her cheeks. Once she was awake, he told her what he planned to do with Hayley, he whispered into her ear. She smiled and let him cram his large rock hard penis into her mouth. She writhed in ecstasy and begged him not to stop. He ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed it, licking her lips as she climaxed from Dan fingering her vagina with his big salami.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-14, 15:59
Last Achievements

one of the next matches

Rachel Baker vs Ryan Lochte

Last edited by kingrage; 26-Feb-14 at 23:57.
Old 26-Feb-14, 23:56
Last Achievements

Dara Torres and Jay Cutler vs Alexandra Asimaki

Alexandra was laying in her bed in her dressing room, she was dressed in a shiny pink bikini. She was waiting for her match with Dara Torres, a women she had wanted to face since she joined The UFWL. She heard her name called over the intercom, she stood up and walked to the door. When she opened the door Dara was standing on the other side of it, dressed in a black bikini. Dara crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at Alexandra. “Why aren't you waiting in the ring.” said Alexandra, her fluttering in her chest. “We're up next.”

Dara stepped into Alexandra's dressing room and wrapped her long slender fingers around one of Alexandra's wrists. “Come on, time is a wasting. I got a special match for us today.” Dara said and led Alexandra out of her dressing room. Dara and Alexandra walked down the hallway leading to the ring area. As they got further down the hall, Dara turned a right corner. A set of double doors stood before them. “This is where are match is going to take place.” Dara pushed open the door, they opened up into a small 10ft x 10ft room, a foam rubber mat covered the entire floor, a large muscular man wearing a pair of speedos stood next to an armwrestling table in the center in the mat. There was a small closet door on the left wall. Dara approached the table and walked around to the other side of it. She propped her right elbow on the table and grabbed one of the small bar sticking out of the table with her left.

“You want me to armwrestle you.” Alexandra said in her thick greek accent. “That sounds kind of silly, I thought we were going to to have a wrestling match.” Alexandra laughed at the notion and approached the table. She propped her right elbow on the table and grasp the other bar with her left. Alexandra shrugged her shoulders and stared at Dara her eyes burning intensely. “If that's what you want.” Both women locked their right hands together.

“This is my good friend, Jay Cutler, the bodybuilder not the football player.” Dara said smiling at the man. “It's one of his hobbies. He's going to referee this contest.” Dara puckered her lips and blew an invisible kiss to Jay. He smiled back at her. On the count of three. 1, 2, 3.” Dara's biceps began to bulge as she started to push Alexndra's hand down towards the table top.

Alexandra's arm swelled as she pushed her hand back up. She felt Dara's grip tighten on her hand. Alexandra winced as Dara bent her wrist back. Dara edged her hand closer to the table, Alexandra strained to keep her hand from touching the table top, but she realized that Dara's arm strength was great. Dara slammed the back of her hand onto the table. Defeated and ashamed, Alexandra yanked her hand away. Her hand was almost numb from Dara's powerful grip. She extended her hand and both ladies shook hands. Alexandra felt too embarrassed to look Dara in the eyes. She had thought she was stronger than that. “Good match.” Alexandra said and turned to leave.

Jay put himself between Alexandra and the doors, she heard the door's lock click. Jay crossed his arms across his chest as he ogled her. He grinned at her and licked his lips. He wasn't going to let her just walk out the door without a fight. Alexandra turned back and stared at Dara. Dara walked around the table and approached the confused Greek beauty. “We're not finished yet.” Dara said and wrapped her hands around Alendra's wrist. “We still have another match, this time a real wrestling match.” Dara could see the panic in Alexandra's eyes, this was what Dara enjoyed the most. She slung Alexandra into the table, her abs banging into the side of the table, both the greek beauty and the table toppled to the ground.

Alexandra laid on her stomach, before she could react, Dara was straddling her back, knees on either side of her waist. Dara grabbed the back of Alexandra's head and pressed her face down into the mat. Dara laughed and placed Alexandra into a camel clutch. Alexandra screamed in agony as Dara pulled back on her neck, her arms pinned to her side by Dara's powerful legs. She kicked the mat with her feet as she struggled to break free. Alexandra was defenseless as she felt tremendous pain shoot up her back. Jay moved closer to get a better view of the action. He liked what he saw so far. Dara released the clutch, she stood up and stomped Alexandra in the small of the back. Dara reached down and dragged the greek beauty to her feet. She lifted Alexandra onto her right shoulder, and approached Jay. “Hey, Alexandra, I need to tell you something.” Dara said. “This wasn't a sanctioned match. It was actually a session that Jay paid good money for. And we're going make sure he get's his money's worth.” Dara slammed Alexandra hard to the mat.

Alexandra rolled onto her stomach and tried to crawl towards the door. “Why did you trick me? Alexandra said. “That was a cruel thing to do.” Alexandra inched closer to the door. She felt large hands wrapping around her ankles. She looked over to see Jay holding on to her, he smiled and dragged Alexandra towards him. He rolled her onto her stomach, he began straddling her, knees on either side of her waist. She raised her hand to slap him he caught her wrist in mid air, she tried to slap him with her other hand he caught it with his other hand. He pinned her arms to her side, Dara pointing and laughing at Alexandra. Dara felt her heart fluttering in her chest. She sat down by Alexandra's head and playfully slapped the greek beauty on both cheeks. Dara reached down and kissed Alexandra on the lips, she pulled back and broke the kiss. Dara reached for the string on Alexandra's bikini top, with a tug the bra slid off easily. Jay leaned down and licked Alexandra's firm perky breasts and toned pecs.

“Don't struggle too much. You'll wear yourself out before we're done.” Dara said as she stripped off her own top and bottoms. Dara sat down on Alexandra's face. “Make the count, Jay. And then she's all yours.” Jay released Alexandra's right wrist and slapped the mat with his palm three times. Dara wrapped her legs around Alexanrda's throat. The greek beauty tried to grasp for air, she found none. Alexandra raised her hands to grasp Dara's legs, but the the will to resist was fleeting. When her head lolled to one side, Dara knew that her work was done, soon would come time to play. Jay stood up and grabbed Alexandra around the waist and lifted her onto his right shoulder. “I'll grab your box of goodies.” dara approached the closet, she pulled open the door , there was a cardboard box sitting inside with the words Jay's goodies written on the front. Dara knelt down and lifted the box off the floor. When she saw the various object inside the box, she turned and smirked at Jay. “You have no limits do you.”

Jay approached the double doors, he unlocked the doors and pushed them open, he stepped into the hallway, Dara followed close behind him. Dara and Jay walked side by side, he slapped her across the rear as they rounded the corner and walked back to Alexandra's dressing room. When they reached her room. Jay opened the door and stepped inside. Dara closed the door behind them, she heard the lock click as Jay dumped the unconscious greek beauty onto her bed. She lay sprawled over her silk sheets. “Give me some rope.” Jay was going to take his time with this, before the night was over, Alexandra would worship the ground he walked on.

To be continued in Part 2 Alexandra Asimaki Dominated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-14, 00:38
Last Achievements

some of the matches to come

Cory Everson vs Frank Zane

Chyna vs Steve Austin.

Dara Torres vs Michael Phelps

Crush and Fury vs Matt and Jeff Hardy

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs Zap and Dallas

Ronnie Coleman vs Cory Everson and Rachel Mclish

Jay Cutler vs Monica Brant

Branch Warren vs Lenda Murray

Macho Man vs Sarah Dunlap

Psycho Sid vs Christine Roth

Bret Hart vs Gina Davis

Undertaker and Kane vs Barbora Mrazkova and Zdenka Razymova

British Bulldog vs Wendy Lindquist

The Rock vs Rachel Mclish

Brock Lesnar vs Heather Policky

Barbora Mrazkova vs The Ultimate Warrior

The Undertaker vs Sara del Rey

Terri Gold vs Hulk Hogan

Bret Hart vs Zdenka Razymova

Shawn Michaels vs Suzan Kaminga

Lita vs The Hardy Boyz

Lita vs Chris Jericho.

Lita vs The Rock

Lita and Chyna vs The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal)

Alundra Blazye vs Shawn Michaels

Alundra Blazye vs Doink

Alundra Blazye vs Undertaker

Alundra Blazye vs Hulk Hogan

Alundra Blazye and Sunny vs The Bodydonnas

Kim Chizevsky vs Dorian Yates
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-14, 01:03
Last Achievements

Cory Everson vs Frank Zane

Cory walked down to the ring dressed in a blue bikini. She flexed her biceps as she approached the ring. She rolled into the ring and blew kisses to the crowd, their roared their approval with chants of Cory Rules. Cory walked into the corner and sat on the top turnbuckle. She raised her fists over her head. She was going to show Frank the power of muscular body, she had been itching to fight him since she came onto the bodybuilding scene. He had snubbed her many times, so she decided to respond by challenging to a match. He had gladly accepted. Cory stepped off the turnbuckle. The ref, Heather Policky stood in the center of the ring.

Frank made his way down the entrance ramp, dressed in a pair of black speedos. When he saw Cory, he stopped right outside the ring and glared at her. He was going to show her who the boss was. He climbed through the ropes and approached Cory, she was staring at him trying to guess what he was thinking. He placed his hands behind his back and leaned his face forward. “Come on, Cory.” Frank said, goading her. “I'll let you take the first shot.”

Cory looked at Frank, and then looked to the crowd, their were waving their arms over their heads and nodding their approval. Cory raised her right hand to slap Frank, as her open palm was about to strike him, he caught her wrist in mid slap. Frank raised his other hand and slapped her across the face. He stepped forward and kneed cory in the abs, she dropped to her knees trying to catch her breath. Frank dragged her to the center of the ring on her knees. He shoved her face into his crotch, laughing as he gyrated in her face. Cory slammed her fists She was back on feet, she slammed her forearm across Frank's chest sending him staggering backward into the ropes. Frank rebounded off the ropes and ran at Cory. He grabbed her by the hair and slammed her back onto the canvas. He dropped to his knees by her side and pressed his hands against her abs, Cory slammed her fist into the side of Frank's head, knocking him away. She rolled to her feet and kneed Frank in the chin as he sat up. She grabbed frank by the wrists and pulled him to his feet. “Don't mess with the big girls.” Cory said. “You might get hurt.”

Cory dragged Frank to the southwest corner and slammed him into the turnbuckle. She leaned him in the corner, she kneed him in the chest and abs repeatedly. She wiped the sweat from her brows and continued to pummel on Frank's torso. Cory slammed her fist into Franks chin and laughed. She pulled him out of the corner and lifted him onto her shoulders, she powerslammed him to the mat and laid atop him, Cory waited for Heather to make the count. Heather had her back turned to the action, examining her hands. Cory stood up and approached heather. “Why aren't you making the count.” Cory said.

Heather turned and slugged Cory in the chin, she dropped to her knees. Heather wrapped her hands around Cory's throat as Frank was getting to his feet. He saw Heather choking Cory and smiled. He walked up behind Cory and placed her in a kneeling full nelson. Cory flailed her arms trying to free herself, but Frank was holding on too tight. Heather landed a vicious uppercut to Cory's chin, she laughed as Cory's head slumped forward. “Hurry up and finish her off, Gina Davis wants to see her.” Heather said,

“Fine, I'll take care of her.” Frank said. He shoved Cory to the ground, Frank rolled Cory onto her stomach, he straddled her body wrapping his legs around her waist. Heather rolled out of the ring and approached the announcer's table. She grabbed a steel folding chair from behind the table and threw it into the ring, she rolled back in and picked up the chair. Frank stood up and moved Cory into a sitting position. Heather slammed the chair over Cory's head, Cory fell onto her back out cold. Frank placed his hands on Cory's shoulders. Heather dropped to her knees to make the count.

Heather raises Frank's arms in victory. Frank stands over Cory, flexing his biceps. He turned and walked away, he rolled out of the ring and to the backstage area. Heather dragged Cory to her feet, and lifted her over her shoulders. She walked towards the north side of the ring and threw Cory over the ropes. Heather points to the backstage area. Bev Francis, dressed in a pink bikini ran down the entrance ramp, she draped Cory over her right shoulder, Heather rolls out of the ring. “Gina wants to see you.” Heather and Bev walked up the entrance ramp and carried Cory all the way to the parking garage, they threw Cory into the trunk and drove off in a mustang.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-14, 07:22
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

I had great enjoyment reading every single story. Look forward to reading future stories as well. &
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:

Tags
athletic, domination, mixed wrestling, male vs female