Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-15, 21:40
Points: 1,241, Level: 13 Points: 1,241, Level: 13 Points: 1,241, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Humiliated by ex-girlfriend in front of wife

This really happened about 40 years ago, minus my domination embellishments that may be appreciated by this audience. I had no desire to wrestle Sharon again when it happened, but in retrospect I wish I would have tried. Enjoy

I had wrestled with Jeanie, who shared a house with me and my future wife, many times since I first discovered that she liked to wrestle and was very good at it. We'd first tussled over the TV remote, and to my surprise she pinned me, then did it twice more that evening to prove it wasn't a fluke. Jeanie was 5'6" 130lbs and I was 5'10" 140lbs, and although she won most of our matches, I loved to wrestle with her and she seemed to have fun too. My wife Cheryl didn't share my wrestling fetish, but allowed me to continue wrestling Jeanie after we married.
One evening when Jeanie and her friend Sharon were over, I started teasing Jeanie, trying to provoke a match. Jeanie laughed at me and said “You can't beat me. Why don't you amd Sharon wrestle? You might be able to beat her." Sharon was 5'10" and about 120lbs and I had dated her years before and had dumped her when I met Sharon's older sister Bev. Sharon had been friends with Jeanie and Cheryl for a few years, was often around and our past had never been a problem that I could tell. Sharon said she didn't know anything about wrestling, but Jeanie encouraged her by saying "He's not very strong either, you might beat him." Sharon didn't look too sure of that and asked me to take it easy since it was her first time.
We cleared furniture and started from our knees, and I had little trouble taking Sharon down to the carpet, but then she started to fight back. Sharon had been rather tentative when we started, but as I tried to get on top of her, Sharon squirmed and swung one of her long legs over me. As we continued to struggle, she somehow used her legs to get leverage and I was soon on my back with Sharon straddling my hips. I could hear Jeanie and Cheryl yelling for Sharon to pin me as she moved up to sit on my chest, but I started bridging up and managed to unseat her, but was unable to get up before she was on me again. I managed to turn enough to get off my back, but Sharon had her arms and legs wrapped around me and as we struggled I found myself in a body scissors and head lock. Sharon didn't have the power of some I've wrestled, but it took me a couple of minutes of twisting and pulling to break the scissors. I made it to my knees before Sharon was on me again, forcing me face down on the carpet, then wrestling me over onto my back as I tried to fight her off. I was getting winded and despite my kicking and squirming, Sharon was soon straddling my hips again and trying to pin my wrists. I bucked and bridged until she fell to the side, but Sharon managed to pull me into another body scissors and tried to control my arms as I fought to escape her clutches. Sharon was breathing heavily and I felt the scissors relax, so I made a desperate attempt to escape, but the scissors tightened and I felt her arm around my neck. Any thoughts of winning vanished as Sharon poured on the pressure with her scissors and continued tightening the choke hold while asking if I was ready to give up. I held out for a few more seconds, but finally gasped "OK, you win" and stopped struggling. Cheryl and Jeanie had been rooting for Sharon all through the match and celebrated with her after Sharon released me and let me roll onto the carpet. I lay there for several minutes trying to catch my breath and watching Sharon enjoy her victory, still trying to understand how I'd lost so badly.
I'm pretty sure I didn't handle losing to Sharon very well and got stupid drunk that night, but over the next few days I tried to figure out what had happened. I could handle losing repeatedly to Jeanie and actually looked forward to tussling with her any time she was willing, but this was different. I'd assumed beating Sharon would be no problem, but she didn't just beat me, she dominated me for almost 15 minutes and made me submit. Cheryl talked to me about it and didn't understand the problem, but said if I didn't ask Sharon for a rematch, then she would so we could put it to bed, which is what she did. Cheryl told me that Sharon hadn't expected to beat me, but as she learned to use her legs to get leverage and control me, Sharon realized she was going to win and was eager for a rematch.
Sharon came over on Saturday evening and was very relaxed and a little cocky, asking if I was up for a best of three. I wanted to get a fast start, but as I grabbed at Sharon's arms she launched herself at me and tackled me to the carpet. Sharon was on top of me in a flash, grabbing my wrists and forcing me onto my back. I was trying to push Sharon off as she straddled my hips, and as we struggled I managed to roll to my side, but that enabled Sharon to drag me into her scissors as she captured my arms and pulled them behind my back. I could hear Cheryl urging me to do something, a sure sign that she now saw me as the underdog. I tried to do something, but in a minute Sharon had turned that into a full nelson and used it to pull me back on top of her as she tightened the bodyscissors. Sharon said "Is this the way Jeanie does it?" as she forced my arms out over my head with the full nelson, then squeezed and stretched me until I yelped "I give!" to get her to let up. Sharon let me roll off her and onto my back, then said "I guess I learned something watching you two wrestle" as she rose and asked Cheryl for a glass of wine, leaving me to figure out my next move.
As Sharon reached for me to start the second fall, I tried to move back and avoid her, but she was able to grab one arm and pull me to her, but I slipped her grip and moved out of reach. Sharon laughed and said "Are you afraid of me? Come on and let's wrestle" and moved to cut me off, which gave me the opening I was looking for. I caught Sharon from the side and took her to the carpet, getting a cheer from Cheryl as I started wrestling Sharon onto her back. We rolled around the carpet for a couple of minutes, and despite my best efforts Sharon began to gain control and wrestled me onto my back. Cheryl was urging me to get up as I fought Sharon off and tried to roll away from her, but Sharon caught me from behind in a bear hug. I heard Cheryl groan as Sharon rolled to her back and wrapped her legs around me, working on a full nelson as I continued to struggle in her grasp. I felt Sharon's breath on my neck as she said "Ready to submit?" and started to work me over, crushing and stretching me until I groaned "Yes, I submit, please stop!" and crumpled to the carpet as Sharon pushed me off her and strutted over to the couch. Cheryl came over as I struggled to a sitting position, asking if I was ok as I rubbed my aching shoulders, then helped me to my feet.
When Sharon said she was ready for the third fall any time, Cheryl said "You won Sharon, no need for another", but Sharon just smiled and said "We agreed to wrestle 3 and who knows, he might win the next one. I won't use the full nelson this time." while smiling sweetly at me. I knew Cheryl was right and I really wasn't anxious to wrestle Sharon again, but I wasn't going to chicken out, so I joined Sharon on the floor for the final fall.
As we came together to start the fall, I tried another tack and dove low, grabbing Sharon around the hips and attempting to lift and throw her, but she came over my back, grabbed me around the waist and lifted me upside down, then threw me to the carpet. Sharon seemed more interested in dominating me than trying for a submission, so for the next few minutes I got roughly wrestled to the carpet, then released so she could do it again. I tried to defend myself from her assault, but Sharon easily swatted away my defenses and taunted "Come on, is that the best you can do?" while forcing my face into the carpet. At one point Cheryl asked Sharon to hurry up and end it while she had me in a scissors, but Sharon laughed, unlocked her ankles and pushed me away, saying "Whoops, he escaped again" as she crawled back on top of me. Sharon finally pinned me on my back with a grapevine, then worked her arms under mine and forced my arms up over my head, rendering me totally helpless. Sharon's boobs were pressed on my face as she used her long legs to spread mine until I was moaning in pain, my attempted submission muffled. I heard Cheryl say "That's enough Sharon, let him up, please" and finally felt Sharon release her holds and roll of me. I looked up as Sharon stood and smiled down at me, then poked my throbbing erection with her foot and said "I see you enjoyed that. Let me know when you're ready for a rematch. Try to keep that up for Cheryl, ok?" She thanked Cheryl for the wine, grabbed her purse and gave me another grin on her way to the door.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 08:18
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Humiliated by ex-girlfriend in front of wife

I loved the way Sharon got into the dominant side of the wrestling and started playing with you, mate. I can see why the fight would have been difficult for you while also being damned exciting. While it obviously hurt, you are a lucky bugger for finding two girls like Jeanie and Sharon. Thanks for sharing this account with us, mate.
Old 05-Jan-15, 12:50
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinnedB4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This really happened about 40 years ago, minus my domination embellishments that may be appreciated by this audience. I had no desire to wrestle Sharon again when it happened, but in retrospect I wish I would have tried. Enjoy

I had wrestled with Jeanie, who shared a house with me and my future wife, many times since I first discovered that she liked to wrestle and was very good at it. We'd first tussled over the TV remote, and to my surprise she pinned me, then did it twice more that evening to prove it wasn't a fluke. Jeanie was 5'6" 130lbs and I was 5'10" 140lbs, and although she won most of our matches, I loved to wrestle with her and she seemed to have fun too. My wife Cheryl didn't share my wrestling fetish, but allowed me to continue wrestling Jeanie after we married.
One evening when Jeanie and her friend Sharon were over, I started teasing Jeanie, trying to provoke a match. Jeanie laughed at me and said “You can't beat me. Why don't you amd Sharon wrestle? You might be able to beat her." Sharon was 5'10" and about 120lbs and I had dated her years before and had dumped her when I met Sharon's older sister Bev. Sharon had been friends with Jeanie and Cheryl for a few years, was often around and our past had never been a problem that I could tell. Sharon said she didn't know anything about wrestling, but Jeanie encouraged her by saying "He's not very strong either, you might beat him." Sharon didn't look too sure of that and asked me to take it easy since it was her first time.
We cleared furniture and started from our knees, and I had little trouble taking Sharon down to the carpet, but then she started to fight back. Sharon had been rather tentative when we started, but as I tried to get on top of her, Sharon squirmed and swung one of her long legs over me. As we continued to struggle, she somehow used her legs to get leverage and I was soon on my back with Sharon straddling my hips. I could hear Jeanie and Cheryl yelling for Sharon to pin me as she moved up to sit on my chest, but I started bridging up and managed to unseat her, but was unable to get up before she was on me again. I managed to turn enough to get off my back, but Sharon had her arms and legs wrapped around me and as we struggled I found myself in a body scissors and head lock. Sharon didn't have the power of some I've wrestled, but it took me a couple of minutes of twisting and pulling to break the scissors. I made it to my knees before Sharon was on me again, forcing me face down on the carpet, then wrestling me over onto my back as I tried to fight her off. I was getting winded and despite my kicking and squirming, Sharon was soon straddling my hips again and trying to pin my wrists. I bucked and bridged until she fell to the side, but Sharon managed to pull me into another body scissors and tried to control my arms as I fought to escape her clutches. Sharon was breathing heavily and I felt the scissors relax, so I made a desperate attempt to escape, but the scissors tightened and I felt her arm around my neck. Any thoughts of winning vanished as Sharon poured on the pressure with her scissors and continued tightening the choke hold while asking if I was ready to give up. I held out for a few more seconds, but finally gasped "OK, you win" and stopped struggling. Cheryl and Jeanie had been rooting for Sharon all through the match and celebrated with her after Sharon released me and let me roll onto the carpet. I lay there for several minutes trying to catch my breath and watching Sharon enjoy her victory, still trying to understand how I'd lost so badly.
I'm pretty sure I didn't handle losing to Sharon very well and got stupid drunk that night, but over the next few days I tried to figure out what had happened. I could handle losing repeatedly to Jeanie and actually looked forward to tussling with her any time she was willing, but this was different. I'd assumed beating Sharon would be no problem, but she didn't just beat me, she dominated me for almost 15 minutes and made me submit. Cheryl talked to me about it and didn't understand the problem, but said if I didn't ask Sharon for a rematch, then she would so we could put it to bed, which is what she did. Cheryl told me that Sharon hadn't expected to beat me, but as she learned to use her legs to get leverage and control me, Sharon realized she was going to win and was eager for a rematch.
Sharon came over on Saturday evening and was very relaxed and a little cocky, asking if I was up for a best of three. I wanted to get a fast start, but as I grabbed at Sharon's arms she launched herself at me and tackled me to the carpet. Sharon was on top of me in a flash, grabbing my wrists and forcing me onto my back. I was trying to push Sharon off as she straddled my hips, and as we struggled I managed to roll to my side, but that enabled Sharon to drag me into her scissors as she captured my arms and pulled them behind my back. I could hear Cheryl urging me to do something, a sure sign that she now saw me as the underdog. I tried to do something, but in a minute Sharon had turned that into a full nelson and used it to pull me back on top of her as she tightened the bodyscissors. Sharon said "Is this the way Jeanie does it?" as she forced my arms out over my head with the full nelson, then squeezed and stretched me until I yelped "I give!" to get her to let up. Sharon let me roll off her and onto my back, then said "I guess I learned something watching you two wrestle" as she rose and asked Cheryl for a glass of wine, leaving me to figure out my next move.
As Sharon reached for me to start the second fall, I tried to move back and avoid her, but she was able to grab one arm and pull me to her, but I slipped her grip and moved out of reach. Sharon laughed and said "Are you afraid of me? Come on and let's wrestle" and moved to cut me off, which gave me the opening I was looking for. I caught Sharon from the side and took her to the carpet, getting a cheer from Cheryl as I started wrestling Sharon onto her back. We rolled around the carpet for a couple of minutes, and despite my best efforts Sharon began to gain control and wrestled me onto my back. Cheryl was urging me to get up as I fought Sharon off and tried to roll away from her, but Sharon caught me from behind in a bear hug. I heard Cheryl groan as Sharon rolled to her back and wrapped her legs around me, working on a full nelson as I continued to struggle in her grasp. I felt Sharon's breath on my neck as she said "Ready to submit?" and started to work me over, crushing and stretching me until I groaned "Yes, I submit, please stop!" and crumpled to the carpet as Sharon pushed me off her and strutted over to the couch. Cheryl came over as I struggled to a sitting position, asking if I was ok as I rubbed my aching shoulders, then helped me to my feet.
When Sharon said she was ready for the third fall any time, Cheryl said "You won Sharon, no need for another", but Sharon just smiled and said "We agreed to wrestle 3 and who knows, he might win the next one. I won't use the full nelson this time." while smiling sweetly at me. I knew Cheryl was right and I really wasn't anxious to wrestle Sharon again, but I wasn't going to chicken out, so I joined Sharon on the floor for the final fall.
As we came together to start the fall, I tried another tack and dove low, grabbing Sharon around the hips and attempting to lift and throw her, but she came over my back, grabbed me around the waist and lifted me upside down, then threw me to the carpet. Sharon seemed more interested in dominating me than trying for a submission, so for the next few minutes I got roughly wrestled to the carpet, then released so she could do it again. I tried to defend myself from her assault, but Sharon easily swatted away my defenses and taunted "Come on, is that the best you can do?" while forcing my face into the carpet. At one point Cheryl asked Sharon to hurry up and end it while she had me in a scissors, but Sharon laughed, unlocked her ankles and pushed me away, saying "Whoops, he escaped again" as she crawled back on top of me. Sharon finally pinned me on my back with a grapevine, then worked her arms under mine and forced my arms up over my head, rendering me totally helpless. Sharon's boobs were pressed on my face as she used her long legs to spread mine until I was moaning in pain, my attempted submission muffled. I heard Cheryl say "That's enough Sharon, let him up, please" and finally felt Sharon release her holds and roll of me. I looked up as Sharon stood and smiled down at me, then poked my throbbing erection with her foot and said "I see you enjoyed that. Let me know when you're ready for a rematch. Try to keep that up for Cheryl, ok?" She thanked Cheryl for the wine, grabbed her purse and gave me another grin on her way to the door.
Problem I have with this story is, probly lots of embellishment. It would have been great of you couldo presented it the way it really happened as you remember it or maybe you couldo just posted it as one of the many fictions on this site.

You let the predominate mediocre fiction on this site prevent you from telling a good true account. As is, you merely gave out a good fiction story, better then most here I admit but still. Just the facts sir, just the facts

But kudos for being honest about the embellishment; the excessive conversation in your account wouldo gave you away anyhows
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 14:27

Point taken. Sharon wasn't so vocal or "in your face" when she was beating me, that part I embellished. I think she was as surprised as me when she beat me the first time, then she was more confident and had learned from watching Jeanie when we had the rematch. I couldn't believe what was happening to me when we were wrestling and Sharon really did seem to be taking her time before making me submit in the last fall. A lot of it was my perception of Sharon since she was about Cheryl's size and neither of them were athletic, unlike Jeanie who was very athletic and had bigger biceps than me. I do think Sharon probably did get some measure of revenge for me dumping her for her sister. Sharon was friends with Jeanie and Cheryl, but she and I never interacted much, so although I continued to see her in group situations, we never discussed what had happened or another rematch. Looking back on it today, I wish I'd had the chance to wrestle Sharon some more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 23:08
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Sounds like you had some great matches over the years with women that really liked to wrestle. Any other worthy opponents worth mentioning?
Old 06-Jan-15, 02:34

Jeanie, Sharon, Liz the gymnast and my sister in law Tracy were the ladies I wrestled more than once. I'll post more on Jeanie some time since that continued for several years, weekly for a while. She was like the younger sister who could kick my butt.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinnedB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-15, 12:44

Yeah, that was probably the case the first match. I was hoping to wrestle Jeanie and probably lose, but when it was Sharon I figured she would be no problem. Sharon was probably just trying to not lose, but she got on top and managed to stay there. I expended all my energy trying to escape and couldn't believe it when I had to submit to her. I think Sharon was really pumped for the rematch and I had convinced myself the first time was a fluke, so when she jumped on me and used the full nelson/bodyscissors to get a quick submission, I was toast. She made me submit 3 times in about the same time as the first match and I wasn't able to do a thing to stop her. The other women were stronger than Sharon, but none dominated me like that. In retrospect, it might have been interesting to see if she could have continued to do that, and who knows, I might have liked it, but at the time I didn't want to find out.
Old 06-Jan-15, 15:38
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hey I love your story but do you have any pictures of these women.
Old 06-Jan-15, 16:59
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Liz the gymnast sounds like an interesting opponent. I assume she was short but with mighty strong thighs?
Old 06-Jan-15, 18:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by j94n [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey I love your story but do you have any pictures of these women.
Sorry, but this all happened in the 1970s and I don't have any pics. Jeanie used to have some pics of her pinning me, but I haven't seen her in years. Cheryl died in 2002 after 28 years of marriage and I'm sure old pics were among the things that got thrown out.

Tags
domination