Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-15, 21:37
Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Emma - comparison of strength

Hi, this is my first (fictional) story. It isn't exactly about domination but rather - as the title states - about comparison of strength. I consider this to be the first part of an ongoing story, if there is any positive reaction at all I will continue to upload chapters.
I am a foreign speaker so please forgive me grammatical mistakes

Emma

I got to know this girl at university, Emma, in my 1st year. We got along really well – she was funny, intelligent and very pretty, too. She had long, curly brown hair and a natural beauty to her. Not only was she pretty, she was actually really hot: approx. 1,65m tall, large breasts, slim shoulders and on top of that her rear was also a sight to behold. She also was very much into sports and worked out quite a lot, which, in addition to anything else, got me rather interested in her. One time she mentioned that she did 200 sit ups straight in one set every day, just to keep fit. Even though I didn’t show it, I was quite perplexed - I was pretty fit myself, working out several times a week (only standing 1,75m tall btw). But as I thought about it, I never particularly did any abdominal exercises – once in a while perhaps, but not to speak of. I therefore had no idea how many sit ups I would be able to do but sure as hell it wouldn’t be 200!
In the evening on that same day I decided to find out - I barely did 40 sit ups straight. The idea that a girl – a pretty hot one at that – could do five times as much, aroused me but at the same time I was determined not to be physically weaker than a girl – no matter in whatever exercise there was. Lucky for me, no one knew.
I started doing sit ups every evening after that to catch up to her. I was surprised by myself by how rigorously I kept doing 4 sets each evening for about one month to the point where I could do 150 in my first set and 120 in the following three.
During that time we were out drinking one evening with 2 more friends (Fred and Lisa). Several hours into the evening – we all were pretty drunk – Fred challenged Emma to an armwrestling match – I don’t have any idea how that came up, but I won’t complain. It was summer, so Emma was wearing a sleeveless, tight shirt which made her phenomenal boops show even more than they did anyway. As she was placing her arm in a 90° angle I noticed for the first time that she had quite beautiful arms, adding up to her otherwise breathtaking physical appearance: slim, but still with apparent muscle, at that point still relaxed. I have mentioned how Emma is working out far more than other girls. Fred on the other hand did a few pull ups once in a while as far as I knew (he had one of those pull-up bars in his room), but nothing much more. But because he worked as a lifeguard and therefore went swimming often, he wasn’t weak, either. I placed my hand on theirs and set them off. “Go!” I shouted Emma gave it all from the first second – rather untypical for a girl, she really wanted to win. Fred, who seemingly had planned to start of easy and wasn’t expecting much resistance, was taken aback and before he could utter his astonishment, she had pulled down his arm in one smooth motion, even making the glasses on the table rattle as his hand made contact. Damn, I thought, I didn’t even get a glimpse of her biceps - it all had happened so fast. “Hey, that wasn’t fair, I started too late, you caught me on the wrong foot” he shouted, still having to endure everyone else’s laughter. “I want a rematch” he said, placing his arm before Emma. Still giggling, she said “didn’t expect a girl to be so strong, hm? Well I know I won’t win if you give it your best, we don’t have to do that again”. “Yes we do” he said and I quickly joined in, wanting to see her biceps in action: “come on Emma, you gotta give him a chance to redeem his ego – he doesn’t want to be the guy who owned by a girl at armwrestling”. I looked at him and laughed, further boosting his determination to win. “Well ok, I guess” she said, placing her arm in front of him, “but don’t hurt me or I’ll have Mike here (that’s me) kick your ass for me”. She winked at me and smiled – we occasionally flirted around when we were alone but up to that point never in company. “Yeah, whatever” Fred said impatient and took her hand. Once more, I started them off: “one, two, three, go!” This time, naturally, Fred gave it all right from the start, wanting to beat her quickly. He didn’t. In fact, Emma held him in the starting position, her face turning red from the exertion. Fred looked up and stared at her in amazement – even with all his strength he couldn’t move her arm! I looked at her face too – her struggle and determination had a strange sense of sexappeal to it - but then remembered to watch her biceps. It was larger than I had expected, almost the size of a tennis ball. It showed not the slightest hint of fat, looking rock-hard. As I thought about it, I found it amazing how her arms could be so slim when relaxed and hide muscles like that. I kept watching her arm struggle as Fred finally gained the upper hand – that was to be expected, but I was still amazed and also quite aroused by how long she had defied him. While her arm was stretched further by Fred pulling her hand towards him she made one last effort and gave it everything she had one last time. With her hand about 5 centimeters above the table, their hands stopped, but only for an instance. After ~2 minutes of struggle in total, Fred finally slammed her hand on the table with a grunt. A frustrated sigh which was incredibly cute and sexy at the same time escaped Emma’s lips. “Ouch, you hurt me Fred” she said, rubbing her right hand. “I told you to go easy on me”. “Come on, that didn’t hurt at all you wimp” he replied teasingly. “Yes it did, Mike is gonna show you just how much this can hurt” she said, all of a sudden with an amused and kind of evil looking glare. “Please?” she asked, looking at me smiling. Actually I was quite sure her hand didn’t hurt at all, which meant she just wanted to see me beating Fred. I was ok with that, thinking that this could somehow impress her. “That’s kinda unfair, Fred won’t stand a chance against him” Lisa said. Fred seemed to think so too, as he reluctantly took my outstretched hand. “Still it will be fun to watch” Lisa laughed with Emma joining in. I held Fred in the middle position a few seconds after we started and then explosively pulled as hard as I could, slamming his hand on the table. “Fuck!” he screamed, rubbing his hand, just like Emma had; only he didn’t fake the pain. Emma cheered and even hugged me from beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I had not seen that coming and I think I blushed quite a bit, though no one mentioned anything. “Thanks for avenging me” she laughed. We stayed in the pub several more hours, not mentioning the subject of armwrestling again. Luckily, Emma and I lived very close by each other so we had practically the same way home (and the other two didn’t). Soon after Fred and Lisa walked off into another direction Emma mentioned her armwrestling match against Fred from earlier. “Do you think it was just him being weak? I don’t know, I think I’m pretty strong for a girl” she said, grinning at me. “I think so too, you sure have an awesome biceps!” I agreed. “Oh, you mean this?” she asked, flexing her biceps for me, grinning all the time. It was summer and even at night she wore a sleeveless shirt, so I got a very good view once more. “Feel it! It’s pretty hard” she announced, unmistakably proud of that fact. I happily felt her biceps and applied a little pressure with my fingertips – it was exactly how she said, rock hard and amazingly defined, too. I complimented her on her biceps and even though she laughed I could tell she was happy about me liking it. “So you don’t think it is too much muscle for a girl? A few of my friends think so..”. “Nope, I actually like toned girls” I said. I would never have said that out loud sober and for one moment I feared she might be weirded out by it, but she lifted that worry off me when she blushed a little and all of a sudden seemed a little shy. “Thank you Mike.. if you think so, I might work out my arms more, I stopped that because I was worried that guys wouldn’t like it.” I left that uncommented, not knowing what to say and so she continued “I actually like being strong, I love the thrill to smash your opponents hand on the table” – her eyes were glowing now – “I wouldn’t stand a chance against you, though, I saw what you did to Fred” she laughed, releasing the tension that had built up. “We could still try it sometime” I said, “now I’m curious; I want to feel how strong you are!” She smiled at me – god she had such a cute smile – and nodded. At that point we had reached her doorstep. “Well..see you tomorrow I guess” she said, smiled at me and hugged me tightly and slightly longer than a usual friends-hug. She then hesitated for a moment, still holding my arms and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She looked me in the eyes briefly and then whispered “goodnight” and a second later she was inside. A little perplexed but naturally in a very good mood I went home where I arrived only 1 minute later, falling asleep with a grin on my face.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-15, 13:23
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Emma - comparison of strength

Looking forward to more!
Old 02-Apr-15, 14:40
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

This was a good start. I would like to see it progress to some light non sadistic domination at some point though...
Old 04-Apr-15, 21:24
Last Achievements

Here's chapter 2, quite a bit longer than the first one.
I appreciate every sort of feedback and I hope you enjoy the story

CHAPTER 2
A couple of days later Emma asked me to go swimming with her, just the two of us. As you can imagine I immediately agreed. It was a warm summer day and we found a nice remote spot at the local lake were everybody would go swimming in summer. When she took off her summer dress (she was wearing her bikini underneath) I was speechless for a moment. She seemed to be working out even more than I had thought: her flat stomach showed a hint of well-trained abs even unflexed, and her legs appeared to be quite muscular, too, while not being significantly larger than on an average girl – there was just no fat at all, it was all muscle. It was only after a few seconds when I realized she was looking at me and seemed to be waiting for an answer to a question that I obviously had missed. “I am sorry, what were you saying?” I asked her, hoping that I had not stared at her too bluntly. “Do you wanna go for a swim?” she repeated, her smile telling me that she had noticed. “Yeah, sure” I said. She turned around, heading at the lake, so I got a good look at her perfect ass. She was waiting for me to catch up to her and thereby wasn’t looking in my direction so I checked out her butt for a few seconds. Just like the rest of her body, it was amazing: it looked unbelievably firm and had a very nice, round shape. While I was walking a little faster to get beside her I imagined how it would feel to grab this phenomenal ass and instantly felt how I was getting hard. Luckily, we reached the lakefront just a few seconds later. As she turned towards me and took my hand, smiling, my usual shyness around girls dissolved: I took her by the waist and threw her into the water as far as I could. She screamed and landed in the water with a loud splash. She got up and said “I’m gonna get my revenge for this!”, laughing. I walked towards her and as soon as I reached her, she swung her right arm around my head and before I knew what was going on she had put me in a headlock. I was just reaching for her am when she let herself fall down with her arm still around my neck, causing both of us to take a dive. We got up again, her still holding on to me tightly when I finally got a hold on her wet, slippery wrist and pulled – not with all my strength, because I didn’t want to hurt her. As a result, she held onto me tightly, giggling. “Do you give up? That would mean I’m stronger than you, though..” she said teasingly. Her biceps that I had admired just a few days before started to squeeze the arteries in my neck and I knew I had to get out of this fast, or else she would knock me out cold. Realizing this, I took her wrist once again and pulled with everything I had. I managed to push her arm away a few centimeters but she quickly secured her grip with her left hand, holding me in position. All this time I felt her abs in my back, now that she was struggling they were rock hard. I didn’t want to get more embarrassed than I already had so I explosively pushed with all my strength against her hands. I was baffled to see how slowly her hands were moving away from my neck despite me giving it all I had – still it sufficed for me to slip my head out of her arms and quickly turn around to face her. At that point I was happy to be in waist-deep water so Emma could not see my raging erection. “Damn it, you’re so strong!” she said, sounding frustrated and cute in a strange manner at the same time. “You’re one to talk; I was going to say the exact same thing to you! I barely got out!” I replied. “Thank you, but I really want to beat you at something physical now! After all, I didn’t exactly get my revenge for getting thrown in the water, did I?” she smirked. “Well what do you wanna do?” – “I don’t know yet, but I’ll come up with something” she said. “But for now let’s actual swim for a bit” she laughed and jumped into the water. I hurried up to follow her and we swam for a while, occasionally splashing water at each other. Suddenly, I got an idea how to further reinforce this whole “revenge” idea of hers. I grabbed her by the shoulders from behind – damn, I thought, she has some pretty impressive muscles on her neck, too – and then pushed her down under the water. I held her there for a few seconds to prove that she could not get up by herself again – she did try pretty hard though, but it was a pretty deep place and she had no ground under her feet to build up force. When I let her back up she immediately jumped me, slinging her arms around my neck only this time she wasn’t trying to choke me but to push me under. I kind of had expected that, so I just kept my hands on her shoulders and applied just enough force to keep us both over water, as we were both pushing each other downwards. During the process, her large breasts were pressed against my chest which caused me to immediately get hard again. She nearly gained the upper hand but then I focused and kept us even. After a few seconds she quit trying. She sighed in a resigned and at the same time somewhat angry manner and let herself sink down on me, keeping her arms loosely around my neck, hugging me all of a sudden. I couldn’t focus on anything but her large breasts that still pushed against my chest. We remained in that position for a minute or so before she proposed to swim back and sunbathe a bit.
We lay next to each other on our towels and after a few minutes of silence she said “I worked out a training schedule you know”. “Oh” I said, not knowing what else to say. “Now that I know that you – I mean guys - like fit girls I will work out more.” She blushed a little. “I was worried I would become too muscular, you know. I really like being strong and now I don’t have to limit myself anymore… thank you for that, by the way.” She looked at me and smiled. “Well, no problem” I said, “that was just my honest opinion”. We remained silent a few seconds, and then she grinned. “You realize what that means don’t you?” I didn’t. “If you don’t work out really much I will kick your ass in no time” she said laughing, obviously not believing what she said herself. “This might be your last chance to beat me” she continued. I was getting really excited because unlike her I thought it possible for her to at least catch up with me sometime. “I thought you wanted to think of a contest where you could beat me, not the other way around” I replied, grinning. “Well, maybe I already did” she said. “Let’s do a sit-up contest!” I let that sink for a few seconds. Although I find the idea to be beaten by a girl in a physical contest incredibly hot I still didn’t want it to actually happen. There is no humiliation worse than to get your ass kicked by a girl, to lose in a direct comparison of strength. “How about arm wrestling instead?” I suggested, “I’m not really in the mood to do sit-ups now…besides, it’s not exactly a comparison of strength, it’s endurance”. I knew I could take her in armwrestling. I looked at her and quickly realized she wouldn’t let me talk her out of this when I looked at her grin getting wider. “You’re just afraid to lose, admit it! You know I have stronger abs than you!” She was really enjoying this - and what could I do? I sure as hell wouldn’t give up without a struggle. “Well ok then, you start” I said reluctantly.
As you know, I was doing my sit-up routine in order to catch up to her – she had told me some weeks back that she did 200 every day – in one set. The day before, I had succeeded in doing 180 sit-ups the first time – not enough I thought, worried.
Emma smiled and lay down flat on her back. “Hold my feet down, would you?” I did how I was told and watched her begin, sitting with my shins on her feet. That way, I had a good look at her abs. I forgot about my upcoming defeat and got lost watching her abs. Each time she lifted her upper body, you could see the power of her muscles contracting, making a six pack structure visible – not bulky like on female bodybuilders, but slim and nonetheless very powerful. I counted each sit-up she completed silently in my head, announcing every 20th repetition. Emma reached 100, and then 120 and she still was keeping the pace from the beginning. With every sit-up that she got closer to my 180-record with, I got more aroused. “180” I announced in a dry voice, now being certain that I was going to lose to this petite girl. Emma was finally starting to break a sweat which made her abs even sexier, shining in the sunlight. It was now apparent that she had to push herself to keep going as she slowed down continuously. Occasionally she would moan from the exertion which turned me on even more.
“200!” I said, expecting her to stop. But she didn’t. She was continuing with a determined and kind of stubborn look on her face – shit, I thought, she is going to beat me even worse than I thought. She seemed to plan on giving it all she had since she didn’t know how many sit-ups I would be able to do. Single drops of sweat were now flowing from her clavicles, passing between her breasts and accumulating on her rock hard abs, causing the sunshine to reflect on them every time she lifted her upper body. Then, finally, she sat up for the last time, letting out an undefined sound, animalistic even. “240” I said, partly not believing it even though I witnessed her doing every single one of those 240 repetitions. Fuck, I thought, this is gonna be so embarrassing. Emma was breathing hard, nevertheless smiling at me confidently. “You think you can beat that?” she said. “Honestly I thought you told me that your record was 200” I said defensively. “No, you’ve got that wrong, I can do 200 easily – that’s just my daily workout, I’m just too lazy to totally exhaust myself every day” she laughed. “My abs are totally burning now..” she said, slowly stroking her muscles that were now swollen from what she had just put them through. I stared at her and got even more turned on – damn, she was so hot! “But if I beat you with, it was worth it” she said, smiling. I once again noticed that she had the cutest and most beautiful face I had ever seen. That made the prospect of losing against her even more humiliating. “Come on, your turn” she said and crawled towards me. She sat on my feet, just like I had on hers and looked at me, waiting for me to start. Thank God I spend the last month doing sit-ups, I thought, or she would have thought of me as a total weakling. I was determined to make a good impression on her at the very least, and slowly lay on my back.
I started and did the first 100 repetitions in a relatively fast pace but then slowed down a bit in order to save strength. When I reached the 150 mark, my abs began to hurt a little. Of course I ignored the strain and kept going, finally reaching 180. “Oh wow, your abs look stronger than I expected” Emma told me. “You really have a nice six-pack when you flex them” she almost whispered. Again, I thanked past-me for working out my abs the last 4 weeks or so.
Despite that, from this point on, my muscles were on fire. I wanted nothing so much as to stop right there, but each time I fought myself up I looked into Emma’s face which made me continue my futile struggle. It was now obvious to her that I wasn’t going to win this, having to struggle really hard just to keep going at a slow pace. “What’s up Mike? Can’t do as many sit-ups as a little girl? I guess my abs ARE stronger after all” she said with a teasing smile. I was not in a position to speak; needing all the air I could get to keep going, so I just had to listen to her mocking me. At least do 200, I said to myself, only 10 more to go! “You know, actually you have an advantage doing sit-ups. I have my breasts as extra weight which I have to lift every single time” she thought out loud. “And they are pretty heavy, you know…” she grinned, squeezing her breasts. This baffled me and for 2 or 3 seconds I forgot about the burning pain and just stopped in the upright position and stared at her, feeling her breasts. She then bursted out laughing and I slowly continued, performing my 195th repetition. “Tell you what” she proclaimed, “if you can do at least, let’s say… 215 sit-ups, I’ll allow you to touch them!” I could not believe what I was hearing – of course now I was more motivated than ever before. I got up, my face turning deep red now, and tried not to show how much that hurt. I did the next few sit-ups surprisingly easily, considering how much I had been straining before. But as I reached 205 I got to a point where I did not think it physically possible to do one more sit-up. Emma seemed to see that and laughed at me “Don’t you wanna feel these?” she asked, gently stroking her tits, “I know you do, you have been looking at them a lot” she said with that cute smile of hers. “You have obviously weaker abdominal muscles than me, but even if you get your ass handed to you by a girl, you can still get something out of it. It is pretty embarrassing, though” she said, smiling sadistically. She seemed to enjoy watching me struggle a lot, knowing that she had done her 240 repetitions a lot faster than I had my – up to know – 205. Her mocking voice triggered some kind of hidden reserve energy in me, and I angrily continued stubbornly, somehow managing not to collapse on the spot. To make it short: I really did it. I was half-screaming at the last repetition, but I did it. I still got humiliated in a direct comparison of strength by the single sexiest girl I ever saw, but at least no one saw us. “Wohoo” she cheered, “now tell me, who has won?” she asked me. I never had seen her being so enthusiastically about something before. I was still lying on my back, breathing heavily, and didn’t respond. “Hey!” she shouted, laughing, “I asked you something!” and jumped on my belly, making me exhale the little air I had managed to suck in. She put her hands on her hips and looked down on me dominantly but at the same time somehow managed to remind me of a little girl who got her candy taken away. “All right, you won” I said. “So, does that mean my abs are stronger than yours?” she went on, really enjoying herself now. “Yeah, I guess so” I said, though it felt weird admitting to that. “What do you mean, you `guess so´? I see you have quite nice muscles there yourself but just look at mine! After that little workout just now they are rock hard even when I’m sitting here on my defeated opponent all relaxed” she said, bursting out laughing. I put my hands on her belly and felt her muscles. It was like she had said: she wasn’t flexing them at all and still they were tight and hard. I slowly moved my fingers from one side to the other to feel the muscles that had beat me. “Enjoying yourself, are you” she said, smiling down at me. I smiled back at her, slowly moving my hands upwards as I remembered that I had succeeded to do the 215 sit-ups she had challenged me to. Emma realized what I was doing and took me by the wrists. “You know” she started “I was thinking that it was a little too easy just to do 215 sit-ups… after all I’m just a little girl and I did 240” she said, lost in thoughts. She seemed to really enjoy trampling all over my masculinity. “Hey a deal is a deal!” I said. “Shut up, I beat you so I make the rules” she said, nonetheless smiling down at me. “Tell you what, if you can beat me at armwrestling, the deal is back on!” I immediately agreed, I was 100% certain I could take her on at armwrestling. She got off me and we went to a wooden table with a bench on each side of it that was standing close by. I sat down and put my arm on the table, but Emma didn’t sit down but smiled at me in a nasty manner. “Mike, what are you doing? Of course, before we start you will have to do 10 pull-ups on that tree over there” she said and pointed at a tree limb that one could reach from up on the table. She saw my confusion and bursted out laughing once more. “What, you didn’t think I wouldn’t give you a little handicap? I’m just a weak little girl, Mike! Well I did beat you in a physical contest just now, but still” I was opening my mouth to utter my disagreement but she cut me off: “I don’t wanna hear it, I won, that means I make the rules, remember?” I closed my mouth and sighed. I knew she wouldn’t let me talk her out of it. “10 pull-ups isn’t exactly a LITTLE handicap” I tried, even so. “You’re strong, you’ll handle it” she said in a sweet voice. “And remember, as soon as you’re done you have to sit down and armwrestle me immidiately. I’ll count to three”. I got on the table reluctantly and thought about the last time I did pull-ups. I was pretty sure I had managed to do about 15, so 10 shouldn’t be a problem. Maybe I would even have enough strength left to beat her. Without further ado, I jumped up in order to grab the tree limb and started. “Remember to pull your chin above the limb – nice” Emma shouted and then started to count my repetitions. At the end I was feeling my arms getting weaker and I was glad that I could stop, knowing that Emma had pretty strong arms. I dropped and sat down slowly, trying to buy time for my exhausted arms. Emma wouldn’t have it; she grabbed my right hand and pulled it into the middle of the table. “Ok Mike, you have to pull my hand towards your body center, not to the side – or else we could get hurt. Also, this way we will have to use our biceps more” I just nodded. “Not that you could beat me in this condition” she said, smiling with a nasty glare in her eyes. “Oh I won’t let you beat me again” I said, sounding more confident than I really was. “You’re going down!” She looked at me excited and said “we’ll see. 1,2,3 GO!”. I immediately pulled with all I had because I didn’t think I would be able to win if I let her get the upper hand; the pull ups had cost me too much strength for that. Emma didn’t mess around either and used all the force she could apply with her well-formed biceps right from the start. In the first few seconds, our hands did not move at all, but they were shaking by the force applied. Emma really wanted to win this and humiliate me again; I could see it in her eyes. `I cannot lose to a girl ´ I thought with absolute determination…not again. The thought of having lost to such a petite girl made me angry and turned me on at the same time. I was trying to focus because I wanted to avoid getting owned by her again at all costs, but I still couldn’t help staring at her biceps. I had wanted to see her muscles again since the other night when she had flexed for me. And now I was in this almost surreal situation, pulling with everything I had, still not being able to move her arm, which was held in place by her biceps which I admired so much. Of course, without the exhaustion of the pull ups before I would have crushed her, but I couldn’t calm myself thinking of that. Right now, all I knew was that I was armwrestling a beautiful girl and could not put her hand down with all the strength I got. At least I could see that Emma was struggling at least as hard as me to keep her arm in place. Then I realized how the strained look on her face slowly turned into a smile. I looked at our hands and suddenly realized that she had pulled my arm down a bit, just for 2 or 3 centimeters, but I was still shocked. `Damn it´ I thought, `I got carried away by staring at her awesome biceps, come on focus!´. “You’re going down” she announced, “I’m gonna beat you again! I’m just too strong for you, why don’t you just give up?”. Her smile got bigger saying that and she was looking more confident than she had at the beginning. “No way I’m getting my ass kicked by a girl at armwrestling” I said. “You mean like our sit-up contest? I owned you pretty bad at that one” she said. During our little quarrel our hands had not moved any further. I thought about how good it would feel to wipe that cocky grin from her face – also, so I remembered, I would get to squeeze the best-looking boops I had ever seen (including on the internet, which means: a lot). I closed my eyes and with a manly grunt I pulled as hard as I could. I knew I would only be able to keep up this pressure for a couple of seconds, but that had to suffice. Apparently, even being under constant strain, my biceps had regained a little strength – close to nothing, but it was just enough: her hand followed the movement of mine, slowly but steadily. Within 10 seconds I had her hand about 5 cm above the table. Emma was trying one last time to mobilize her strength, but it wasn’t enough. I closely watched her sexy biceps as her strength faded and I slammed her hand down the last few centimeters. “Damn it!” she shouted and let her head sink on the table. I was still holding her hand, though not applying any more pressure. I reached out with my left hand and gently stroked her now relaxed biceps. “You’re awesome” I said quietly. Emma looked up and smiled at me. “I’ve never known a girl as strong as you!” I said, and I meant it. “Thanks, but it seems I will have to work out more to take you on. But, honestly…well I haven’t ever told anyone this but I find this whole strength-comparison thing pretty sexy. Either way, winning or getting beaten, it turns me on both ways!” she said. I noticed how she wasn’t shy anymore at all, a character trait I had shared – similar to Emma; I was really comfortable being alone with her now. I had the feeling that I could talk with her about anything without being ashamed, so I told her – in all honesty – that I felt the same way. She was really happy and excited about it, just like me.
We went back to our towels and lay down for a bit until it was getting cold and we decided to pack up our things and leave. I walked her home again and as we were saying goodbye she gave me one of those shy little smiles that made me crazy for her and said “this time, I won’t deny you the reward I promised you, by the way” she said, giving me a shy smile.“Tomorrow, I promise” Before I knew what was happening, she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips. Despite me being already 21 years old (her too), that was my first kiss. She smiled at me once more and then hurried inside. I was left stunned, and after a couple of seconds I went home, with a big grin on my face – just like the last time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-15, 12:32
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Really love this story. Love her teasing him. Cant wait for next chapter. Give us a long and detailed story :-)
Old 13-Apr-15, 21:04
Last Achievements

Thank you! I appreciate your feedback very much! It's more fun writing if you know that people are actually liking it, you know
The next chapter focuses a little less on strength comparison but it builds a bridge for the next chapter which will completely revolve around that - you'll notice.

CHAPTER 3

The next day, it was Saturday, Emma asked me to come over. Unlike me, she lived alone. I had one female roommate, Alex, who was quite good looking – not coming close to Emma, of course. At 6 p.m. I entered Emma’s flat for the first time and she greeted me with a kiss.
Her apartment was surprisingly large: besides her bedroom and the kitchen there were 2 other rooms, one of them the living room, where she led me to. “So, what’s that room for?” I asked, pointing at the closed door. “Why don’t you go in and see for yourself?” she said, grinning. My first thought after opening the door was that money certainly was not an issue for her – or her parents, rather. First, this huge flat all for herself and now this: there was a pull-up bar, several machines for arm- and leg-workout and a huge mirror on the opposite wall, behind a variety of barbells – obviously she had a room just for her fitness training. “What do you think?” she asked, “I told you I was planning to work out more, right? I thought not having to go to the fitness center every time makes it easier to stay motivated”. “Good thinking” I replied, still being impressed by all this equipment. “Care to show me that training plan of yours?” I asked her – the sole thought of her working out was enough to turn me on. “Sure, later. But let’s sit down for a bit first” she said, gently touching my hand with hers. “Come” she continued and led me to the couch in the living room. She then sat on my lap, facing me. All of the sexual tension between us kind of accumulated when Emma took both of my hands and put them under her shirt, on her belly. Even though I had felt her the day before, I was amazed by how hard they felt. She was looking down at me and I could tell that she, also, was getting really turned on. I slowly started moving my hands upwards under her shirt, not seeing but instead touching all of her amazing abdominal muscles. Emma looked at me in a way that told me that she was ok with me continuing my way upwards: finally, I reached her breasts. The first thing I noticed was that she wasn’t wearing a bra. My experience with girls prior to Emma were pretty much non-existent, so this was the most awesome moment of my life up until then. At first, I stroked them lightly, caressing them with my fingers. Then, I got more confident and squeezed them. Fuck, I thought, her tits feel even better than I thought – and I had thought about them a lot. Both of my hands were feeling her large, firm breasts when Emma smiled down at me: “what do you think?”. I once again wondered how she could possibly be so fucking cute and hot at the same time. Before I could answer she looked at my crotch – at that point I had a raging erection – and grinned. “Never mind” Emma said and slowly bowed down and kissed me. It was a long, intense kiss and when she lifted her lips off mine she whispered in my ear: “I want you to fuck me Mike” She then took off her shirt in one smooth motion and seductively let it fall down beside her. Now that I could see her amazing breasts and had my hands on them at the same time I was hard like I had never been before. She took off my shirt, too, and then took me by the wrists. All of a sudden she tried to force me down beneath her. As soon as I realized what she was doing, I attempted to get her under me instead, wanting to show her that I was stronger than her. We struggled with our hands locked and I gained the upper hand easier than I had expected – later that day I learned that she had worked out quite hard just before my visit. When I sat upon her belly, forcing her hands down onto the floor, I couldn’t help to admire her biceps once again. “Fuck, you’re so sexy” I whispered in her ear and then began to kiss her biceps, still flexed, with Emma trying to break free. She gave up pretty fast, moaning in lust.
The following sex was the best thing that had happened to me in all my life, and I was also quite proud of myself when I heard Emma scream her lust out, while I was simultaneously reaching my climax.
We spent the rest of the day having sex and I also spent the night at hers – her bed was huge so that wasn’t a problem.
When I woke up the next morning I found that Emma wasn’t lying beside me. Before I could wonder how that came to be, she entered the room, wearing only her underwear. Judging from her wet hair, she had just showered. “Finally awake, hm?” she asked, smiling at me. “I already did my daily workout” she said and then, as if to prove it, flexed her right arm for me. I immediately felt how I was getting hard again. Emma sat on my crotch and did a double biceps pose for me, at the same time rubbing her crotch on mine. She felt I was already having a raging erection again and grinned down at me, accelerating her hips‘ movement. I was moaning, feeling her rock hard biceps, even larger than normal because of her seemingly intense workout. It wasn’t long until I came. She then lay on top of me giving me a kiss and smiled happily. I kissed her back and slapped her phenomenal ass, squeezing it – after the last night I had lost every feeling of shyness around her. I was amazed by how firm it felt every time. Emma laughed and got up a few seconds later, sitting upright on me again. “Ok that’s enough, sleepy head! Get up!” she said, laughing. “Also, you should really think about working out more, too, you know. Otherwise your little girlfriend is going to become stronger than you in no time” she giggled. “We are like.. a couple now right?” she went on hastily, suddenly sounding shy again, even blushing a bit. “Of course” I said, high-fiving myself in my head - I never had dreamt of getting a girlfriend this awesome and hot, I still couldn’t quite believe it. Emma put on her ridiculously cute smile again and jumped me, still lying in bed. She landed on top of me and kissed me long and hard. “That means we can tell people now! That is, after I return from my run”. She then quickly got up and went off searching her shoes. “You’re really going for a run now? I thought you already did a pretty intense workout?” I asked. She smiled at me with a look as if that had been the dumbest question to think of. “I did, but Mike, I told you, I’m seriously working out now – that includes endurance! Anyway, see you!” she said, giving me one last goodbye kiss and off she went. I took a shower, collected my clothes and then went home – I was pretty exhausted by the last night, which had been the greatest of my life.

Back at my place, I met my roommate, Alex. She introduced me to her friend from her home town, who was visiting her for a few days. Her name was Rachel, and the second I first saw her, I knew this could get interesting: she was about Emma’s size and looked almost as toned as her. Her arms showed a noticeable biceps and she made a fit overall appearance. She had blonde, shoulder-long hair and I guess she was quite pretty – but at the time being I only had eyes for Emma. Sometime later, when we cooked lunch together, Rachel got a stain on her shirt which caused her to lift it up a bit in order to pour water over it – I used that moment to get a glimpse of her abs. Damn, I thought, her abs look just as strong as Emma’s! I had to provoke a contest of strength between the two! I knew Emma would be thrilled by the idea but I still had to think about how to bait Rachel. Luckily, she was staying several days so there was no need to hurry.
After lunch, Alex and Rachel took off to the sea where Emma and I had been 2 days earlier. I stayed at home and waited for Emma to call me, which didn’t take long. She came over and I told her about Rachel. When I suggested a contest to see who was stronger Emma enthusiastically agreed, just like I had hoped. “I’m gonna beat her bad” she said confidently. “I know it would turn you on to see me dominate her, I know it would” (and her, too, but she didn’t say that). She didn’t want a reply to that (of course, she was right) and continued: “we should set it up for tomorrow, my muscles are still all sore from my workout –I’ll skip it tomorrow. What will we be doing, anyway?”. I told her that I had not thought about that yet. “What about armwrestling? I think you can take her on, she seems to have quite a strong biceps for a girl, but not as strong as yours” I suggested. “Okay, sure, but what else? I wanna beat her in every discipline there is to show her who’s boss” she bursted out. “What do you think about wrestling? I could make her submit, begging me to release her” she went on, her eyes now on fire. “Or a boxing match! I’m sure I can knock her out!” – “that all sounds great!” I said, getting really thrilled now, “but I think she mostly works out her abs, if you want to completely crush her you have to beat her in abdominal strength.” I was so psyched about this now! “We’ll think of something” Emma replied, “but first we have to convince her so she can get her ass kicked”. Her confidence was so sexy!

Luckily it didn’t prove hard to convince Rachel. The next day, the four of us all had dinner together and quite early in the evening Emma mentioned how she worked out a lot. “Really? Me too!” Rachel said, “let’s see your biceps!”. Wow, I thought, that was easy. Emma smiled confidently and slowly flexed her right biceps – like Rachel, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt. “Holy shit, her biceps looks even stronger than yours Rachel!” Alex bursted out. “I don’t know, I never lost at arm wrestling, I’m pretty strong” Rachel said defensively. “Well, there’s a first time for everything” Emma said, still smiling confidently and placed her arm before Rachel. She, too, seemed to be rather the competitive type and accepted the challenge, grabbing Emma’s hand. Alex placed her hands on theirs and counted: “1,2,3, GO!”. I saw right from the start that Emma was going to win this – easily. While Rachel’s face was slowly turning red – she was obviously giving everything she had – Emma just smiled, letting her arm sink in Rachel’s direction a couple of centimeters on purpose. Rachel, who looked down on the table because of the exertion, thought that she was winning. “I told you I’m stronger than you! You’re good, but I-“ at that point Emma quit fooling around and pulled Rachel back in the middle position. “What? This can’t be! Shit!” Rachel muttered and Emma started laughing at her face. “I told you I’m stronger than you!” she said in a sweet voice, mocking Rachel by using her own words against her. “But now I’m going to crush you” - her voice had now turned cold and she was dead serious. When Emma put all her strength in, she pulled Rachel’s arm down onto the table in no time. She stopped about 10cm above the plate and then explosively unleashed her full strength, causing Rachel’s arm to crash on the table, who cried out loud. The glasses rattled and one bottle even tumbled over, making perfectly clear who was stronger to everyone. I was quite taken aback by how easy Emma had won this – like she had said earlier, I found all this incredibly sexy. I congratulated her and gave her a kiss. “Hey, this was some kind of trick, admit it! There’s no way you’re that strong!” Rachel bursted out. Emma just smiled at her defeated opponent. “What’s the matter? Can’t stand getting your ass kicked? We can try some different contest of strength if you like, but let me warn you, I’ll beat you every time! I don’t want you to cry…” It immediately became clear that Rachel was hurt in her pride now. “Fine, let’s do a belly punching contest!”. Alex, Emma and I all looked at her with a questioning look. “What would that be?” I asked. “It’s quite simple. We take turns hitting each other’s belly as hard as we can. Whoever gives up first loses – in that case that would be you” Rachel said, shooting an evil glare towards Emma. She really seemed to take it hard to lose a physical contest – good, I thought, that means every time Emma proves to be stronger than her, there will be another contest, just until she is frustrated beyond measure – like I judged Rachel, that would take a while.

to be continued...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-15, 18:54
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 4

Emma looked surprised for a moment but then calmly agreed to the challenge. “Whatever, ok, but let me take off my shirt first, I don’t want it to get damaged” she said and pulled of her shirt in one smooth motion. Alex and Rachel weren’t prepared for Emma’s goddess-like body: her large, firm breasts were covered only by a black bra and her defined abs looked just as hard as they were (but of course, only I knew that). “Oh my god, Rachel, look at her! She’s so toned! Are you really sure you want to do this? You could get hurt…” Alex said, worried. It was obvious that Rachel was impressed by Emma’s physical appearance, too, even though she tried not to show it. Emma smiled at Alex’ indirect compliments and slowly moved her arms above her head, just to let them sink from there and perform a double biceps pose, standing in front of the three of us. I never got tired of looking at her amazing biceps: it was very defined and rock-hard, and – again, only I knew that – was even stronger than it looked – and it was large, roughly the size of a tennis ball. “Holy shit” I heard Alex whisper, but Rachel seemed to get even more furious at Emma for being the center of attention. With an angry look, she too undressed her shirt and threw it to the ground. This was the first time I got a good look at her abs, so I examined them carefully: they really looked just as strong as Emma’s! I didn’t want to believe it at first, but the longer I stared at them, the more certain I became. Her abs must be just as strong as Emma’s, I thought, maybe even stronger! Even my cute little girlfriend with her killer body looked perplexed for a moment, but quickly regained her self-confidence. “You might have really nice abs there, but my arms are still a lot stronger than yours” she stated. She’s right, I thought, I don’t have to worry, her punches must be a lot harder than Rachels’. “Quit the chit-chat” Rachel bursted out, “let’s get started. The rules are simple: we take turns punching each other in the belly, only straight punches, no hooks. When you drop to the floor crying, I’ll have mercy with you” she said with a cold voice. Emma just smiled at her. “I’m gonna enjoy having you lie to my feet sobbing”. The two really wanted to beat the crap out of each other, somehow this comparison of strength had escalated pretty damn quickly – but I wasn’t about to complain, though I was still worried that Emma could get hurt.
“Whatever, I’ll start” Rachel shot back, “prepare yourself”. Emma nodded to show she was ready and flexed her abs, causing Alex to gasp in amazement. Rachel hit with everything she had, and with a loud smack her fist landed on Emma’s abs. She grimaced, but only for a second, her muscles seemed to have absorbed most of the punch. Now Emma put her fist up and threw a punch at Rachel’s belly. I noticed how Emma used her hips to rotate her upper body, thus putting more force in her punch – I have to ask her if she has any experience in boxing some time, I thought. Rachel noticeably exhaled from the force that came crushing on her abs, grimacing in pain. I was relieved to see that apparently, Emma was going to beat her again. It was only a question of time, how long was Rachel going to take the beating before giving up? I was still asking myself that 5 minutes later. Both of them were breathing heavily, but as Emma was still looking ready to fight, I noticed the first of many tears to come escape Rachel’s eyes. A couple of punches later she was actually sobbing, but still pushing herself to keep going. Emma now grinned at her dominantly. “I told you I would kick your ass, I warned you. And now look at you, crying like a little girl. Give up and I will stop beating the shit out of you”. This only caused Rachel to let out an animalistic grunt, and she hit Emma again. Although she had taken a lot of Rachel’s punches already, Emma was still fine, albeit exhausted. In addition, Rachel’s strength was fading, and so she had nothing much to worry about anymore. “As you wish” Emma said in a cold voice, focused, and then hit Rachel’s abs with all of the strength she still had left. When her fist made contact, I instantly knew it was over from the loud smacking sound it produced – and indeed, Rachel moaned in pain, staggered and then fell down on her knees. She was now sobbing uncontrollably, holding her punished belly. She fell on her forearms and this way, her head came down close to Emma’s feet. “That’s right, pussy, kiss my feet” Emma said, “I beat the crap out of you and if you want me to stop you are going to kiss my feet!”. Rachel didn’t seem to hear a word Emma was saying, the tears were now flowing, wetting her face. My cute little girlfriend stood dominantly over her defeated opponent, still only wearing hotpants and a bra, sweating and breathing heavily. I was glad no one was watching me because I had a raging erection and thus would have had a hard time explaining myself, as except for Emma, nobody knew about my fetish. Emma now took Rachel by the hair and pulled her head up with her left hand. Without further warning she slapped her in the face, causing Rachel to cry out another time. “Kiss my feet, you hear me?” Emma shouted, and then slapped her another two times. “Do it or I’ll fucking knock you out!”. Finally, Rachel seemed to understand what was asked of her and she let her head fell on Emmas’ feet, kissing them without hesitation. I took a photo of that pose, after having made sure Alex wasn’t watching me. “There you go” Emma said. “I’m clearly a lot stronger than you. If you challenge me again, I won’t be so merciful. I’ll let you think about the ass-kicking you just received.” She then put her shirt back on, took my hand and led me to the door. “Come on, we’re going to my place” she said. “I wanna fuck so badly right now” she then whispered in my ear. And boy, I certainly did too.

The next morning, Alex called me. She told me that Rachel wanted to fight Emma again. “A wrestling match?” I repeated, causing Emma to turn around and look at me surprised, only to grin and nod decisively a moment later. “Sure, she’s in” I said. Emma took my phone and suggested that Alex and Rachel should come over to her flat. Once that was agreed upon, she hung up. “Can you believe it?” she asked. “I beat her up really bad and now she wants to fight me again! I thought I had made clear that I’m stronger than her.” I agreed but also uttered my excitement concerning the upcoming wrestling match. Emma, too, was psyched about it.
We just finished preparing Emma’s training room for the match, laying out large mats all over the floor, when Rachel and Alex arrived. “There you are, ready to get your ass kicked – again?” Emma asked. “Fuck you, this time I’m gonna crush you” Rachel snorted.
Emma and Rachel undressed without further ado, getting ready for the fight. They both wore nothing but a bikini and I couldn’t help myself admiring Emma’s body again. “You set the rules yesterday, so now it’s my turn.” Emma said. “Besides, I made you cry like the pussy you are” she said, grinning. Rachel looked at her angrily, but kept quiet. “We’re going to wrestle, grappling only, no punches” Emma started, “you can only win by submission or knockout, plus, the loser must do whatever is asked of her” she then went on. Rachel stared at her for a long time and just when I thought she was going to back down, she agreed to the terms. “Fine, let’s get started then”. They went on the mat, facing each other and I set them off “1,2,3, go!” I shouted.
The two girls lunged at each other, and their almost-naked bodies crashed with a smacking sound. You could hear muffled grunts of exertion as they grabbed each other by the neck, trying to wrestle their opponent down onto the floor. The struggled in that position about 10 seconds until Emma used her superior upper body strength and threw Rachel to the ground, enhancing the force applied by rotating her hips. Rachel was forced to let go and landed on her back. Emma stood above her, breathing heavily, just like Rachel. “You are going to regret challenging me! I’m gonna teach you once and for all that you don’t stand a chance against me!” Emma said and then jumped Rachel. Rachel apparently had seen that coming and opened her legs, catching Emma between them in a scissor. Emma gasped, she had not expected this, and moaned in pain as Rachel pressed her legs together with all the strength she had. “We’ll see about that, bitch” Rachel said, “You humiliated me more than anything in my entire life before. That’s why in return; I’m going to crush you”. I was shocked, seeing the girl I was madly in love with in pain. Emma could hardly breathe, so she didn’t reply but instead put her hands on Rachel’s’ thighs. “It’s useless, my legs are far too strong for your arms” Rachel said, self-assured. Emma grunted almost animalistic and pushed Rachel’s legs from her thorax with everything she had. “You cannot possibly –“ Rachel stopped and stared at Emma in shock. “This can’t be!” she screamed, as she watched her legs being slowly pushed apart, apparently she couldn’t do anything about it. “How can you be so freakishly strong?” she gasped, her eyes now closed by the exertion. Emma’s face was now turning red, but she continued to push Rachel’s legs from her further still. Finally, she escaped, leaping backwards, away from Rachel’s legs, breathing heavily. Rachel sat on her knees and punched the ground in frustration. Emma’s breathing normalized quickly; she was in great shape after all. The two girls lunged at each other again, this time being on their knees. Emma got a hold of Rachel’s wrists and slowly but steadily pushed her hands beside her hips and held them there against Rachel’s resistance. “I got you now” she gasped, and then slung her arms around Rachel’s upper body, trapping her arms. Emma was now practically sitting on Rachel’s lap, and as she was pulling her close, Rachel’s face was pressed in Emma’s cleavage. “I know what you’re thinking” Emma proclaimed. “Why is it, that this girl who is totally owning you at everything, is not only a lot stronger than you but also a lot hotter? You have your face buried in my boops, see how much larger they are than yours? Every guy in the world would choose me over you! And now I’m going to knock you out!” Rachel didn’t – perhaps could not – reply as she was unable to move, being completely dominated by her opponent. Emma moved around Rachel, now sitting behind her, still immobilizing her arms. She then put her right arm around Rachel’s neck, putting her in a headlock. At the same time, she slung her legs around Rachel’s waist and placed her feet at the inner side of her thighs, nailing Rachel’s legs to the ground. When Emma slowly let her upper body sink to the floor, pulling Rachel with her, she started to slowly flex her biceps around Rachel’s neck. Rachel, of course, knew exactly what was going to happen and tried to speak. “Please.. I give up” she managed to whisper, her windpipe being squeezed in by Emma’s biceps. “I’m not feeling like stopping now” Emma said, “I’m gonna choke you the fuck out!”. Rachel’s belly was now extended as Emma pulled her head back and held her legs down at the same time. You could see Rachel’s abs working against Emma’s headlock, trying to sit up, but it was a futile struggle. I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures, this time not worrying about Alex noticing it – and she didn’t seemed to bother, watching the fight in amazement herself. The sight of Rachel’s phenomenal abs working against Emma’s hold alone was pretty damn sexy, but the whole picture turned me on beyond reason: Emma’s biceps pressing against Rachel’s neck, her on the other hand clutching the arm that was choking her out, at the same time begging her to stop. “Please…You win”. Emma just smiled, “oh of course I win, I told you that before. But you just wouldn’t believe me, would you? So now, I’m gonna have to knock you out, so there aren’t any doubts about who’s stronger. Rachel couldn’t utter a word anymore, her grip on Emma’s rock-hard biceps getting weaker, and finally her fingers relaxed and her eyes closed. She was out cold. Emma released her hold and stood up, looking down on her defeated opponent, lying on her back. “Mike, take some photos of this” she said, putting her foot on Rachel’s chest, performing a double biceps pose. I took several photos from different angles and just when I was finished, Rachel slowly regained consciousness. “Oh look, see who is waking up already” Emma said, still standing above Rachel’s beaten body. After having physically humiliated her opponent, she was now verbally abusing Rachel. “How does it feel? Getting your ass kicked three times in a row, I mean”. I noticed the evil smile on Emma’s face which she also have had put on when she had beaten me in the sit-up contest. “Not only do I have stronger arms and abs than you, but clearly my body as a whole is no match for you” she said, flexing her biceps again. Rachel was starting to sob again, her self-confidence had been crushed. “Now you have to do whatever I told you to, that was the deal” Emma said. “First off, kiss my feet”. This time, Rachel obeyed on the spot. “Remember the taste?” Emma asked her, bursting out laughing. “Ok, now you will kiss my biceps, which has choked you out. You see this?” Emma asked, flexing her amazing biceps, “this is the power that beat you. Kiss it!” Rachel got up and kissed Emma’s biceps. “Now state the obvious: I am stronger than you and I kicked your ass over and over again”. Rachel looked at Emma with tears in her eyes. “You are stronger than me and I don’t stand a chance against you. You have beaten me at every physical contest…you crushed me” she went on, “you are totally superior and there’s nothing I can do about it. Please let me go” Rachel said, all the time tears flowing from her eyes. “Good” Emma said grinning, “one more thing: get on your knees and kiss my ass…Mike, make sure you get a good shot of that.” I had taken photos of every position Emma had forced Rachel into and of course, I also captured this moment. This was the most devastating humiliation I had ever seen, or even thought about. Emma had destroyed Rachel, nothing less. Finally, when she let her go, Rachel grabbed her clothes, quickly put them on and then rushed outside, still crying, seemingly wanting to escape her tormentor.

--------------------------------------------
As always, feedback is very much appreciated.
I would also be grateful for suggestions what to write about in chapters to come, I'm running out of ideas...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-15, 02:24
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Brilliant!
Old 22-Apr-15, 21:28
Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Nice job with all this. I'm surprised that you say you're running out of ideas, because Mike hasn't even wrestled Emma yet. Based on the story I think he could take her, but with a little more training, who knows?
Old 26-Apr-15, 18:31
Last Achievements

This chapter somehow turned out to be more rough - I hope you like it.

CHAPTER 5

A week or two passed and I was enjoying my relationship with Emma very much.
One evening, we were out drinking again with Lisa and Fred. A couple of hours into the evening – everyone was pretty drunk by then – Emma challenged Fred for an armwrestling rematch – she had been beaten by him a few weeks earlier. At first, he tried to change the subject and talk his way out of it, seemingly remembering how close the last time had been. “Are you scared that I’m stronger than you? Because I am” Emma boasted. This provoked Fred enough to agree to the challenge: “bullshit! I beat you the last time and I will do so again!” he said and put his arm on the table in front of Emma. She took his hand and smiled. “I have been working out, you know” she said with an evil smile. Without waiting for a reaction, I put my hands on theirs and set them off. Both of them started off with all their strength, their locked hands shaking. They stayed in the middle position, but not for long. Fred’s face was already turning red and he looked down at the table, grimacing. Emma on the other hand started to grin as Fred’s hand slowly moved towards her, getting closer to the table continuously. Only ~ 30 seconds after they started, Emma pinned his hand on the table. “Fuck, I don’t believe it!” Fred mumbled, still loud enough for all of us to hear. “You better” Emma said enthusiastically. “I told you I was working out! I’m stronger than you now Fred!” she went on, at the same time flexing her admirable biceps. “Say it!” she demanded. Fred looked at her biceps in disbelief and then quietly agreed: “Seems that way. I never thought I could be beaten by a girl!”
All this time, Lisa had watched in amazement and now reached to feel Emma’s biceps. “Holy shit, Emma! That’s unbelievable! I want to armwrestle you, too! That is, if you promise not to break my arm.” she said, being totally serious about that. Emma agreed and they locked hands. She told Lisa to start whenever she was ready, and so she did. Emma just held her in the middle position, smiling. Lisa must have felt like she was pulling on a stone pillar, she wasn’t able to move Emma’s hand a bit. A couple of seconds into the match, Emma let Lisa pull her hand down quite a bit on purpose, her hand was now just one or two centimeters above the plate. Lisa watched Emma’s arm in amazement and gasped, while Emma was just smiling and then slowly pulling her opponent’s arm all the way back to the starting position and further on her side of the table. She had won without breaking a sweat.Lisa rubbed her biceps, staring at Emma in disbelief.
We had just changed the subject when an approx. 18-year-old guy came over to our table. He looked like the kind of guys that seek trouble and like to pick a fight. Apparently, he had seen Emma beating Fred and Lisa after that. Witnessing a girl beat a guy seemed to interfere with his concept of how the world worked. “You really think a girl can be stronger than a man?” he asked Emma in an aggressive manner. “Well of course I do, I just proved that.” Emma replied calmly. “I could take you on, too, no problem” she continued. The guy nearly flipped, abruptly sitting in front of her and putting his arm in front of her. “Come on, bitch, I’m gonna break your fucking arm”. He was close to shouting now and I was about to tell him to piss off but Emma looked at me and shook her head. She wanted to deal with this one alone. Apparently she had already checked out his physique and had come to the conclusion that she could beat him. I, too, looked at him more closely and it didn’t take long for me to realize that my girlfriend was about to teach this little wanna-be macho a lesson.
Emma took his hand and I calmly started counting: “1,2,3 go!” Emma let her opponent pull her hand down almost all the way down to the table, just like she had done it in her match with Lisa. The fool thought he was going to win and started boasting: “I told you, no girl can beat me! I-“ he stopped and looked at Emma with a terrified look when he realized she had been playing with him – their hands came to a stop and Emma smiled at him. “You’re so pathetic” she said, slowly pulling his hand back up. “You’re even weaker than you look!” she went on and started laughing at his face. “You’re about to get beaten by a girl” she continued teasing him. He stared at her in anger and disbelief at the same time, getting more and more frustrated as he was completely dominated by Emma. When their hands arrived in the starting position, the humiliation had become too much for him to bear and he spit Emma right in the face. I stood up immediately, ready to beat the shit out of this little fucker, but was stopped by Emma. “Wait! I’m gonna deal with this whimp myself”. She then strengthened her grip and squeezed his hand, apparently very hard, as he was crying out in pain. “Ah, you bitch, let go!” He tried to pull his hand away, but she held it in position even though he was using all of his upper body now. “You shouldn’t have done that” Emma said in a cold voice, keeping up the pressure. Without further warning, she slammed his hand on the table with all her strength, causing him to cry out in agony. People were now starting to turn around to see what was going on. He quickly stood up and left the bar.
We all had a good laugh and then quickly forgot about him. Sometime later, I was getting really tired and went home, while the other three decided to stay a bit longer.
The next morning I went straight to Emma’s because she had sent me a text message saying that she wanted to tell me something. “You won’t believe what happened yesterday after you left” she said instead of a greeting. I opened my mouth to ask but didn’t get a chance as she was starting to tell the story already:

[The last night]
Emma and the other two left the bar and soon parted ways on their respective way home. It was the middle of the night and the streets were deserted. Emma was in a good mood, as she was almost all the time lately – she was very happy with her boyfriend and made remarkable progress in her workouts, too.
She was pulled out of her thoughts when someone shouted at her. “You there, stop!” Surprised, Emma turned around and recognized the whimp whose arm she had nearly broken earlier. “Oh hey there, pussy” she said, “looking to get your ass kicked a second time?”. She bursted out laughing, causing her former opponent’s face to turn red out of anger. “That’s not going to happen! I’ll beat the shit out of you for humiliating me. I don’t know what kind of trick you used but it won’t help you now” he shouted in anger. “I can tell you exactly what trick that was” Emma said smiling, and performed a double biceps pose. “There’s your trick right here. Raw strength”. For one moment, he looked baffled at the sight of her biceps that were obviously larger than his. But anger wiped out all reason as he swung at her. Emma caught his hand before it reached her pretty face and took his wrist. “Bad idea” she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear, then continuing to increase the pressure of her grip until he was screaming and finally falling to his knees before her. “Ahh bitch, stop it!” he screamed. “Oh, has the little girl hurt you?” she said. Out of nowhere, he threw a punch at her abdomen with his other, free hand. Even unflexed, Emma’s abs absorbed his punch. He looked up in her face, for the first time with fear in his eyes. Still holding his wrist, Emma looked down at him and smiled, pulling her top up to reveal her belly. “Didn’t expect that, have you?” she asked, but received no answer as he was staring at her defined abs in horror. “You little whimp are no match for me” she said, her voice now turning cold. “You shouldn’t have assaulted me, because now I won’t hold back. I’m gonna kick your ass and there’s nothing you can do about it.” With her left hand occupied holding her opponent’s right one, she threw a punch at his face with her right arm. Her fist landed on his face with a loud smack, producing a cut that bled heavily. “No, please-“ he didn’t get further as the next punch hit him, knocking a tooth out. He pulled in panic in a futile attempt to release her grip and run but it was like he was chained to a pillar. The next punch hit him right on his eye and he nearly fainted. Emma punched him another two times, leaving him totally apathetic on his knees before her. Finally, she let go of him, but he didn’t seem to realize that anymore, remaining on his knees before her, slowly starting to sob. Emma got down and lifted his chin up, forcing him to look at the beautiful girl that was kicking his ass. “Hey, look at me when I’m beating the shit out of you!” she said angrily, slapping him a few times. The boy seemed to regain consciousness as his eyes widened with fear. “You’re being beat up by a girl, do you even realize that?” she asked. “Answer me!”. Emma was getting really angry now, this guy deserved the ass-kicking that he got! “Yes, yes I understand” he said quickly, probably thinking he could avoid further beating that way. “Say it!” Emma demanded and he quickly obeyed. “I’ve been beaten up by a girl, you’re much stronger than me” he said sobbing, the tears mixing with the blood that poured out of the open cuts in his face. “Beg me to stop and I’ll consider” Emma announced. Again, he was quick to obey: “Please, let me go, I’ll do everything you ask of me”. She looked at him from above, crouching by her feet. “You’re pathetic” she said. “No. I won’t let you go, you disrespected me more than once and now I’m going to punish you.” Emma quickly pulled up her knee, hitting him in the face, causing him to fall on his back screaming. He held his face; blood was now rushing out of his nose, too. Before he realized what happened, Emma sat on top of him, pressing his arms next to his body with her thighs. She then began to throw punches at his face, slowly but with all her strength. He was K.O. after the second punch but she went on anyway. Two times she heard a bone crack and after ten punches she finally stopped. His face was now beyond recognition, there was blood everywhere and the pain made him wake up just after she had finished battering his face. “Now asshole, don’t forget that a girl did this to you when you look in the mirror the next weeks.” Still sitting upon his chest, she flexed both of her biceps, looking down at him dominantly. He doubtlessly thought that she was done beating the living hell out of him when she got up -but she wasn’t. “One last thing” she said, taking his right arm with both of her hands. “I’ll break your arm, like you threatened to do to me, remember? That should remember you of the beating you received by a oh-so-weak-girl”. He screamed and tried to pull her arms away from his, but in his beaten state it was futile. Emma bent his arm over her knee until it cracked. Her opponent screamed in agony as she stood up and took one last look at him. His face was still bleeding from multiple places and he was crying worse than ever. There lay her defeated opponent, crouching to her feet, clutching his broken arm. Satisfied, Emma turned around and walked home, leaving her humiliated opponent on the ground sobbing, passing out soon after.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, emma, strength comparison, strength test, wrestling