Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 12-Feb-18, 17:29
Points: 4,634, Level: 28 Points: 4,634, Level: 28 Points: 4,634, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How does real facesitting feels like?

Hi guys,
I am planning a competitive session where I ask my opponent to focus on facesits. I am still not sure which wrestler to choose as I am not sure who will be able to do it in a competitive session. As I am not big or strong I might be able to find one.

Question 1 is: Who do you guys think would be able to submit you with a facesit? I watched some of the fightpulse videos and I am a bit unsure if the guys are always trying their hardest to prevent the girl doing it or to get out.

Questions 2 is: How does it feel like? The guys who had the experience: Did you do everything to get out and have you been successful? Or did you enjoy and just put half effort on it?

Have a good day!
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:38
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: How does real facesitting feels like?

Feels like having a pillow forcibly put on my face and being suffocated. not an enjoyable experience for me. to get out of it, i just tapped though i'm sure if pushed to the brink, i'd have escaped.
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:42
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Related threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:46
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Where about (generally) do you live and how far are you trying to travel if you would need to? There are a number of women that are big enough and have enough experience to be able to pin you and sit on your face no matter how hard you try.

Amazon Amanda is one, Amazon Ashley is another. I don't think Blythe offers sessions anymore but she would be another. Severa is also touring soon and is an actual trained fighter (from what I understand).. Unless you're a big dude and/or have grappling experience, these women can easily pin men in a competitive setting.

As far as what it feels like - it's quite a rush when the woman is comfortable doing it to the point where she embraces her cruel side and wants to make me suffer. I have sessioned with three of the women above (not Severa), and all 3 were able to pin me down against my will (I am about 5'10"-5'11" and 185 lbs), and sit on my face for prolonged periods of time, to the point where she would keep me there even after I tapped out and started to panic. Typically it would start with me trying to avoid being sat on, but once she had me pinned and was going for the finisher I would just sit back and enjoy it...only to be squirming for air after being smothered longer than I had expected.
Old 12-Feb-18, 18:16
Kukikaka

My wife facesits me regularly. She said because of me, she can't help but wear a thong to bed at night. I'm either giving her a good kiss down there or she rides my face.

How does it feel like? It's like the most thrilling experience ever, like a rollercoaster...you anticipate it and the minute you have it you want out! At the end of the day you're being suffocated and you strive for air.

But that's also part of the thrill. The fact that a woman is dominating you with her ass without a care about your well-being is humiliating and equally exciting. Think about it you get to view her perfect shaped ass, the thong and smell her work of the day smell all in one, while she squeezes the life out of you.

My wife has particular facesits for me; the main one is where she reverse sits and plants her entire ass over my face, with my nose right in her crack. She will wiggle her ass and occasionally allow me to breathe but most of the time I have to open my mouth to let the air in, but that mouth is covered by pussy!!!! The other facesits are when she ties my hands with her legs or a front facesit. At nighttime I tend to use her ass as a pillow and she clenches it tight so that my nose can't get out of her crack. I'd love to share pictures but I wouldn't want to do that to my wife.

I just thank Xana for introducing me to the lovely world of facesitting.

Just to point out, hygiene is important. My wife has very good hygiene but I'm smart when I ask her to sit on my face. Sorry to be blunt, but you're a crazy idiot if you ask her to sit on your face after she's taken the biggest dump in the toilet lmao. Sorry to ruin it for everyone. Also make sure she changes her underwear, unless you're into that kind of stuff.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 00:39
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Just to point out, hygiene is important. My wife has very good hygiene but I'm smart when I ask her to sit on my face. Sorry to be blunt, but you're a crazy idiot if you ask her to sit on your face after she's taken the biggest dump in the toilet lmao. Sorry to ruin it for everyone. Also make sure she changes her underwear, unless you're into that kind of stuff.
Holy shit, I spit out my water reading that paragraph
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 06:22
Points: 7,356, Level: 36 Points: 7,356, Level: 36 Points: 7,356, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I have only had two girls facesit me. The first girl weighed about 120 pounds and she was wearing jeans. I was able to catch a few breaths but it felt uncomfortable because my nose was being squished. I think the combination of her not having a plumpy ass and wearing jeans allowed me to sneak in breaths.

The other girl weighed about 160 pounds, had a very plumpy ass, and was wearing a thong. She let me take a deep breath before sitting on face. As soon as she sat down It was pitch black, it felt claustrophobic, and there was zero breathing. Surprisingly she felt very light maybe because we were on bed. Initially, since I took a deep breath I did not panic, I was mostly just thinking about how dark and claustrophobic it felt but after 3 minutes (she timed it on her phone) I tapped out because I really needed to breathe but she stayed on for another 30 seconds. Those thirty seconds felt like an eternity. The more I struggled the weaker my body seemed to get, and I started to feel tired. I felt scared and was starting to panic. The only thing on my mind was being able to take a breath. When she finally got off I felt physically tired but felt a huge euphoric feeling. She also did some facesitting where she would sit down without giving warning so I could not take a breath and I only lasted 30 seconds.

Facesitting is definitely very effective, especially if you are tied up. I am sure there are plenty of girls that can make you really panic without being tied up if they have good balance and strong so you can't get them off. I think that clothing makes a difference in how effective Smothering is. In my experience, jeans are not good for Smothering maybe because they are too rigid to conform to face, but thongs/panties definitely are-they allow no breathing. I have always wondered if leggings/yoga pants are effective since the material is softer but have not experienced it yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 18:20
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

When I started in session wrestling I didn't offer facesitting because it seemed waaaaay too sexual for my liking.

And then....another girl did it to me one day during training....OH MY GOD...it was so horrible!!! The feeling of being enclosed like that....from that day I offered facesitting ahahahahahahahha...because it is a truly mean experience

Clipstores

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 06:33
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamScorpion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I started in session wrestling I didn't offer facesitting because it seemed waaaaay too sexual for my liking.
Depending on context, facesitting can be truly sensual or the most dominant thing there is. Sometimes both, but it can just be one or the other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 07:30
Kukikaka

I really love the feeling after the facesit, where I can feel the imprint of her ass still on my face. It adds to the humiliation and excitement factor. A grown man dominated by a woman's ass.

Try adding cream to the mix. My wife and I did that last year. It's really tasty.

As I posted before if my wife doesn't facesit me then I just shove my face into her ass while we sleep. I use her butt as my pillow, either sucking, licking or kissing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, facesit