Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-17, 09:58
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Unusual / odd occurrences during sessions

I had a session with a very well known wrestler who shall remain nameless who took a break in mid-session to eat...spagettios!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 22:38
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being told by a Session wrestler that she could physically knock me out. I'm sure she'd do it, but I'm afraid of being physically KO'd and the fact that she is both willing to do it to me was both scary and hot
KO you how?
Old 03-Nov-17, 23:00
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facestand [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Forgive my inexperience for not knowing the name of the hold, but I saw a 'mistress' once years ago and left with a dislocated shoulder.
I've added an attatchment of what I think she was doing to me at the time.
The strange thing was, I still consider that session one of the best I've ever had. I know now she was obviously not trained but it kind of added to the fun factor.
I believe the hold is called the lotus lock. It can be painful, especially if you lift weights and have some tension in your shoulders.
Old 03-Nov-17, 23:19
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinforpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
KO you how?
Punch or Head kick
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 04:34
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facestand [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Forgive my inexperience for not knowing the name of the hold, but I saw a 'mistress' once years ago and left with a dislocated shoulder.
The strange thing was, I still consider that session one of the best I've ever had. I know now she was obviously not trained but it kind of added to the fun factor.
Ouch! Jeebus. There's a hold called something like a surfboard? That looks a little similar, but not sure of the name...I think that's one I'd steer clear from.
Old 10-Nov-17, 19:05
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Have had several "unusual experiences" over the years including (with no names attached)...

Picking up a good "friend" at the airport who was travellng with a well known partner and found out that while she was responsible for air reservations, her fellow traveler was responsible for room reservations. Ooops...only one room reserved.

So being the gentleman I am, I volunteered to get a room for myself which resulted in having one or the other stay with me while the other was entertaining the whole time they were there. Best investment I ever made.

Then another well known "friend" who was especially known for her scissors was never able to get me to me tap. We would see each other quite often and each time she'd get more and more pissed.

Finally, she would show up wearing her sneakers so she could really "pour it on"!

Sigh...didn't work But sure a lot of fun...lol
Old 10-Nov-17, 20:01
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
It’s a Lotus Lock. One of my favourites.
Impossible to escape from and puts tremendous pressure on the shoulders when tightly applied.
Old 11-Nov-17, 20:14
Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14 Points: 1,338, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Back in summer 1987, I made an appointment to session with a woman who was associated with Nancy Novak. The cost was $150 for an hour. When I got to this lady's home, I was greeted by her, her husband, a lady friend visiting from another town, and a teenage daughter who was on her way out the door to rollerskate with her friends. So we adults sat down and got better acquainted, except to find out that my session would now be $300 because her friend showed up. I apologized for not having that, but would be willing to split the time in half (basically, take the $150 or I'm leaving.) That was fine and the husband left me with the ladies. I went to the bathroom to change into swim trunks and brought our a pair of my boxing gloves. It was agreed that I would wrestle the friend from out of town 1st (she was short, chubby, redhead, and wore a 1 piece swimsuit with pantyhose, which was an ugly combination.) Needless to say, she was not competitive in wrestling and I won 2 straight falls, much to the ladies' chagrin. So it was decided that the little redhead and I box for a bit, which was much more competitive, but I still won after a good bout. After that half hour was done, I took on the woman whom I originally made the appointment with. She was tall, in her 40s, long hair in a ponytail, and she wore a black leotard with black tights. We boxed at first and that was very competitive and we both felt it was a draw. Then when it came time to wrestle, I almost felt as though I was going to die!! She was very strong, very domineering, trash-talked in a way that I didn't expect, literally degrading all men and that we need to know our place. Once I submitted after the 2nd fall and went to change back into my clothes, I came back out to find her and her friend lounging on the couch and telling me that I either verbally admit that all women are superior to men or suffer the consequences behind the door, which was ajar enough for me to see some gnarly domme equipment! Needless to say, I freely admitted and headed out the door and realized that I didn't want to ever get into a situation like that ever again (at least anytime soon, LOL!)

Added after 8 minutes:

I sessioned with Shelly the Burbank Bomber at her home in April 2001. We met on our mutual lunch breaks and the $200 for an hour was well worth it! But what was weird is that her cute white bikini top kept sliding around and exposing her tits, so we both agreed she should box top less like me. When we would punch in the clinches, she would sex-talk me and asked if she could punch my crotch (declined), but she encouraged me to uppercut her huge boobs! After our time was over and we were relaxing, she asked me if fighting ever made me horny, to which I said it did on occasion. So she said we should tidy ourselves up and change. However, this is where it got strange -- she wanted us to clean up together and change back into our regular clothes. My gosh, how we didn't just do each other at that point was beyond me, but her boss called to ask where she was and that she would be a half hour late coming back to work. Really wish I could have taken the rest of the afternoon with her!!

Last edited by SluggingSean; 11-Nov-17 at 20:14.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SluggingSean For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 15:41
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

In the middle of a session with Cheryl Harris, there is a knock on the door. I was fairly new to the session game back then and was quite nervous as to who was knocking. Pizza guy. She was in a bikini and I am on the floor recovering from a brutal reverse headscissor, the she just released me from and she is completing her transaction..

Pizza guy probably saved me from a KO as she was going at me pretty hard at the time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-18, 12:44
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Back in the late 90’s I sessioned with Nia at Tempest in NYC. Most painful headscissor I ever felt. I feared my skull was going to collapse. This was when she was pleasant, fun, kind, beautiful, sexy, and just nice. Asian and about 5’4” 120 pounds.

Half way into the session, a UPS driver knocks on the door for a delivery. Nia stops the session, I compose myself, she answers the door, and the UPS brings in wrestling mats. He tells her that he will be right back with the rest of the delivery. He leaves, goes down the stairs. The door is left ajar, Nia returns me to the mat and locks on a headscissor. The driver returns coming up the steps, Nia hears it, yells for him to come in, and locks on a very painful squeeze and I scream. My face was all contorted, my eyes squeezed shut, so I couldn’t see a thing. I hear the drivers voice, We are on the mat just a few feet from the door, so he sees it all.

Fun times. I thought it was kind of cool. So did she. Wonder what the driver thought?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post: