Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-18, 17:35
Martin Venator

Default New wrestler...Fake?

I noticed this profile some days ago both on wb270 and sessiongirls.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Then it suddenly disappeared from sessiongirls but remained up on wb270. I did the reverse search to some photos and it takes to a model...But there is no evidence that this model is not the wrestler. Anyway, did someone had proof that is girl is real? Or, like I guess, it is clearly a fake?
Thank you in advance
Old 03-Jun-18, 18:16
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New wrestler...Fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed this profile some days ago both on wb270 and sessiongirls.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Then it suddenly disappeared from sessiongirls but remained up on wb270. I did the reverse search to some photos and it takes to a model...But there is no evidence that this model is not the wrestler. Anyway, did someone had proof that is girl is real? Or, like I guess, it is clearly a fake?
Thank you in advance

Don't know either way. But I'd do some background research before reaching out to her.
Old 03-Jun-18, 18:19
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't know either way. But I'd do some background research before reaching out to her.
Yes...I am very suspicious
Old 03-Jun-18, 19:19
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I got burned by a sessiongirls.com girl a couple months ago named Dazzling Jasmine from North Carolina. She had several good reviews, lived nearby, was extremely prompt and friendly with her responses so I paid a $150 deposit. A few weeks later I noticed she was no longer on the site and I instantly knew that was trouble. Sure enough she stiffed me, but only for the $150 deposit. When she never responded to my follow up emails I canceled the hotel I had booked for our session and moved on with someone else for that day/time.

I’d be hesitant to pay a deposit to anyone without at least a couple years worth of references.
Old 03-Jun-18, 19:39
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

If i had to guess, i would say it is a fake. The girl looks different in the modeling pictures as compared to the other pictures. She looks less muscular in the modeling pictures. But i know that happens sometimes. But her nose also looks different in the wrestling pictures. I vote for fake.
Old 03-Jun-18, 20:20
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

I know many women request a deposit and many don't. I do understand why many ask, but I have been mixed wrestling for years and I have bitten more than once, but I will never do it again. There are many I can meet up without the deposit. References for wrestlers are easier to fake than for the clients. I have references with ladies I have wrestled and they can ask them. I stay away from the deposits. Be;ieve me, I know they are many legits out there, but the fakes will keep me away.
Old 03-Jun-18, 22:08
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got burned by a sessiongirls.com girl a couple months ago named Dazzling Jasmine from North Carolina. She had several good reviews, lived nearby, was extremely prompt and friendly with her responses so I paid a $150 deposit. A few weeks later I noticed she was no longer on the site and I instantly knew that was trouble. Sure enough she stiffed me, but only for the $150 deposit. When she never responded to my follow up emails I canceled the hotel I had booked for our session and moved on with someone else for that day/time.

I’d be hesitant to pay a deposit to anyone without at least a couple years worth of references.
oh, you live in the NC area too? Yeah, I know who you're talking about. Seen her photos, and even a positive review. in the end, decided it wasn't worth sessioning with her.

Unfortunately, NC is a pretty dead/barren state for the session scene. Tyler Dare used to be local in NC, but unfortunately she left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know many women request a deposit and many don't. I do understand why many ask, but I have been mixed wrestling for years and I have bitten more than once, but I will never do it again. There are many I can meet up without the deposit. References for wrestlers are easier to fake than for the clients. I have references with ladies I have wrestled and they can ask them. I stay away from the deposits. Be;ieve me, I know they are many legits out there, but the fakes will keep me away.

Agreed. Especially with women new to this industry who don't have much of a reputation, I wouldn't send one. Risk is too great.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 03-Jun-18 at 22:22.
Old 04-Jun-18, 19:32
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is tough to spot fakes sometimes. To avoid this, i always go with the more established girls. I usually dont leave any deposits either. But i can definitely understand why girls would want them.

The only person i ever left a deposit for was just recently with Sarah Brooke. It was actually a little sketchy too because the paypal account to leave the deposit in, was in a guys name. It was kinda weird. But i saw Sarah's Sessiongirls interview and i knew i was corresponding with her through the email that she mentioned in her interview. So i verified with her that everything was legit before i sent the deposit.
Old 04-Jun-18, 21:54
Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37 Points: 7,785, Level: 37
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I agree, KazanaVest12, NC don’t get the top named session wrestlers as some of the larger cities. I did get to session with Malibu once, and when the PGWA had there matches at the Back Alley Gym in Thomasville, got to wrestle with Pippa and Shelby twice!!! Ah, good times!!