Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jun-18, 17:36
Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women have come a long way in sports but will they ever catch up ?

not in our life time or the life time of probably several generations. and their are a few reasons.

the major change their has been for female sports is founding and training and a little bit public perseption. but their is still a negative but disapearing stigma for strong women.

the reality is women is on average smaller and weaker than men. but very often women view them selves as weaker than they realy are and rarely try to challenge their strength or identify them selves as strong. confidence is what causes most of the gender gap. it shoudn't take multiple women to move or lift what one man can do. infact, atleast in combat, a confident woman will usually beat and inconfident man. training might be part of that but i think confedence is the major factor. this has maybe caused women to evolve weaker. they didn't need to be strong and it was a negative attribut.

just the changes in mind set is something that takes generation to disappear. that why most succeful revolutions don't improve anything even when well intended and those who did was after many tries. on top of that their will need to be generations for women to evolve stronger. now this will happen a lot quicker if a stronger women is view positively. now if this is the only factors i could see women catching up in a few centuries, maybe as low as 200 years. in fact probably men will grow weaker since strength is not nearly as needed now as it did before.

their is one final and maybe tall heardle, testosterone. testosterone is derived from estrogene in the body and is the main hormone responsible for the differente physiologies between men and women. it's produced by both but in far smaller quantities in women. an increase in the average strength of women will probably be associated with the increase in concentration of testosterone in women. this hormone is also responsible in many of the reproductive function. if the increase in testosterone makes women less furtile then it will take thousands of year change.
Old 06-Mar-19, 10:23
Points: 4,485, Level: 28 Points: 4,485, Level: 28 Points: 4,485, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Thanks Garcon Love your German stick to facts no nonsense factual approach and you have very good login. There is a lot of political correctness and feminist agenda pushing girls and there is the fetish element also, but besides exceptions, reality is very different.

I noticed also that the top female athletes are usually 34B which is barely female and not nurturing at all. So these new brand of females unfortunatunately have to miss out on the mothering and nurturing element and family etc to participate and keep at it whereas there is no such restriction on male athletes.

I am a 2nd degree black belt in TKD and I know for a fact that we used to go much lighter on women even when I was a red belt. Power is the speed with which you use the force and there is no comparison even though women have come a long way but it is against their basic nature. All champs in USA school wrestling are boys above 130 lb. I am glad women have come a long way but they tend to be always doing sports to compete and prove something. Anyways thanks Garcon for your putting the facts so clearly.
Old 06-Mar-19, 12:11
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen_is_mighty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed also that the top female athletes are usually 34B which is barely female and not nurturing at all
So Daria Werbowy is a 34B and she appears "barely female" to you????
The Following User Says Thank You to The Corner Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-19, 23:51
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I know a girl who runs terrifyingly fast at middle distance and is a DD cup as well! I haven't had 100% proof yet but I've had some decent supporting evidence. I think she could get faster still. She's not even in a running team or even club. Anyway will update here if and when I get 100% proof (eg running with her and timing her) because honestly the way she says she performs, I think she could give the guys a run for their money in the future (no pun intended).
Old 08-Mar-19, 05:42
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Shh... don't feed the troll. Just ignore his gross statements and move on.
Old 08-Mar-19, 06:16
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

At most of the sports fields or areas, I don't think ever at all. In some ones, maybe. Depends on the type of the sport.
Old 05-Jun-19, 22:59
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I'm a ref. in handball and once a good women u18 team played against a good boys u16 team, and the boys easy won, I think about 25-10, they were faster and also stronger. I think it would have been close if the women u18 played against boys u14.
Old 10-Aug-19, 08:54
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,224 Times in 6,815 Posts

The title of this piece is "Are women better ultra-endurance athletes than men?"

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Sep-19, 22:39
Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The title of this piece is "Are women better ultra-endurance athletes than men?"

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yah, it depends on the sport. The vast majority of sports were created over time with men in mind, and naturally favor men's genetic advantages that can be exploited at an elite level. You can find the odd example here and there -- e.g., a big, strong high school girl who plays for her football team -- but at the highest level of the sports we have, men will dominate.

There are exceptions, though they're not the turn-ons we have here. Like, if men were competing in women's gymnastics events, there are cases where women's superiority in flexibility would come into play. That's perhaps true in diving as well. And ultramarathoning seems to be a place where it's close. Plenty of women win equestrian events - obviously that includes bonding with, understanding and training of the horse, so it's not just about brute strength.

But the sports created by men, for men, tend to reward either bulk or size or fast-twitch muscles, and at the elite level, women just can't overcome in a way to dominate. (Though I'll still hold out hope for, say, a female point guard in the NBA!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lterp For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-19, 08:16
fr12

Those woman who ride horses have incredible leg strength. My girlfriend who rides two horses on a daily basis put me in bodyscissors and can squeeze until I can not breath. Also because of the fact that they have react to the sometimes sudden movement of a horse, when I try to change position in a bodyscissor hold she is able to react to my movement and let my body be where she wants. Equestrian girls have really insane leg strength, also their arms are trained because of the many activities they have to perform around the farm. I also posted this is in another topic