Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-18, 02:01
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Silver Lining (prostyle, mixed)

Silver Lining
By Stone

It was the big Friday night meet for my school's sexfight team and I was picked first. Usually the opener was the weakest member, since it's five against five, all seniors over eighteen, with only one male member per team, but the other school put their best wrestler up first so my coach, Ms. Waterman, told me I was their best hope of winning. I climbed up into the ring, pausing to adjust my blue speedo briefs with gold trim, to see the beautiful Lindsey Graham standing across the ring; stretching while glaring at me menacingly. Despite her scowl it couldn't take away from her beautiful face; an angelic blonde girl with a fit body that looked like she'd probably been a gymnast her entire life.

The referee called us both to the middle to go over the rules; I eyed Lindsey in her nearly see-through canary yellow one piece that hugged her firm body, despite being 5'7" with long legs and arms that bulged with slight feminine biceps, my eyes were drawn to her perfect 34B cups with her stiff nipples poking through like daggers.

"It's one fall, ten count pin or submission," the referee, a buff bald guy with bad breath in the zebra striped shirt spoke, facing Lindsey mostly before turning to me. "This includes ejaculation, no matter the hold; you cum, you lose, understand?" He asked, we both nodded; I admired how high on the hip Lindsey's one piece was and I could swear I saw camel toe before the ref continued and I quickly glanced back up.

"No scratching, eye poking or biting, even if something is shoved in your mouth, okay," he continued. "Any fouling and the opponent is given thirty seconds to recover and thirty seconds to do whatever they want to you; if I have to I'll hold you myself if you try to fight back, got it?" We nodded vehemently, these rules were different and I couldn't help getting a little bit of a woody as I pictured Lindsey having to stand there while I got to feel her up and shove my tongue down her throat.

"No blows to the face other than open hand slapping, this includes knees and elbows; punches below the throat only are legal, so is hair pulling and crotch grabbing or slams. Incidental contact is alright," he turned to Lindsey, "But I don't want to see any blatant low blows; if you stomp on his jewels, you'll be penalized, capice?"

With that he sent us back to our corners and signaled for the bell; my head was dizzy, one round, no breaks, first to cum, these weren't the standard rules. I remember coach saying Lindsey was an expert on female sexfighting but she always appeared hesitant when it came to wrestling guys; I hope that hadn't changed as we both approached for a lock up. Lindsey was too fast and spun to my side as I lunged to grab her in a bearhug. I was off balance by getting a handful of air and felt Lindsey's bare feet dropkick me in the back. I bounced chest first off the ropes which were about a foot away--as I had been trying to get her near the ropes she couldn't escape my bearhug--when I wobbled backwards and was bowled over onto my back. It made me think of that old gag when someone would get on all fours behind you so their friend could push you over; I was flopped on my back with my legs up and it took me a second to realize Lindsey had me in a schoolboy pin.

Before I could kick out I gasped as I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock, which stuck out over the waistband of my speedos--I forgot to readjust myself after the referee went over the rules because I didn't want to give Lindsey the satisfaction that she had the psychological edge. She kept me in place by pressing her finger against my asshole through my briefs as she licked the tip like a lollipop before I heard my coach yell, "Don't let her do that to you!"

I yanked her head back by her blonde hair, she cried out in surprise as I managed to roll away.

"You'll pay for that," she hissed, cracking her knuckles, before she started marching towards me across the mat. I had to admit I was a little intimidated and started backing up before I found my nerve and swung an obvious clothesline. Her grace was almost unnatural; Lindsey nimbly ducked my arm and caught me with a knee to the stomach as I stumbled forward. She smoothly twisted around me like a cobra until I was in an abdominal stretch; her arm cranking me to the side as the ref was in my face asking if I gave up. Before I could utter a syllable, a scream escaped my lips as I felt Lindsey digging her nails into my balls through my briefs; crushing my grapes in what felt like a bear-trap.

The pain turned my legs to jelly and I fell to the canvas, clutching my nads, when Lindsey ran to the ropes. I looked up as she jumped over me in a body splash but since I was already in sort of a fetal position I just lifted my knees up and she came crashing down on top of them.

"Get up," I heard my coach yelling as I got to my feet. My nuts still hurt and I wobbled around like a toddler trying to walk for the first time as I made my way over to where Lindsey was laying on the mat. I helped her up with a handful of her blonde hair and, grabbing onto her yellow swimsuit I suplexed her over; almost grinning when I heard the resounding thundercrack of her back hitting the mat accompanied by her nearly breathless cry of pain.

I got up, giving her a couple of stomps to the stomach and chest--smiling as she winced when my foot nearly punted her tit out of her swimsuit--before picking her up for a body slam. I held her in front of my chest and did a kind of splash to the mat with Lindsey pinned under my chest. I wasn't sure how much the move hurt her but she looked winded so I slipped a hand inside the crotch of her swimsuit and began awkwardly rubbing her clit.

I heard her gasping slightly and used my left hand to work down the strap of her swimsuit so I could suckle on her right nipple. The crowd was loud, everyone was of course shouting instructions or cheering on Lindsey as I stuck my index finger in her wet slit. She was tight and it took a minute to get her primed enough to go even a knuckle deep as she panted while my mouth created a suction over her breast.

When I felt her trying to fight back, to attempt to pull my hand out from between her legs, I got to my knees, picking Lindsey up with me and dropped her down in a back breaker. I let go and she flopped to the mat when my ref ordered me to "grease the bridge." I nodded and grabbed my opponent by her ankles, flipping her over in a boston crab, then reclining back to wear her down as she crawled for the ropes. When I felt she was weakened I pulled aside her swimsuit and, switching to a single boston crab; with an elbow between her legs so she couldn't catch me in a headscissor, I began flicking my tongue over Lindsey's clit. She was crying out in little squeals but I was sort of standing up now, bringing her pussy back to my face while she was still face down on the mat; unable to really fight back from my oral assault.

I won't try to admit I was the king of eating out but her small shudders betrayed the big O that was close so I decided to end it my way. I let Lindsey drop to the mat; she was soaked in sweat as well as her musky pussy juices. I yanked my own briefs down a bit, my erect cock flopping out like an over plump italian sausage. I got down on top of her, pressing her into the mat, and after thumbing the crotch of her swimsuit aside I shoved the fat head of my dick inside my opponent.

Now this was really poor form, not to mention stupid; I had the match virtually won and to blatantly fuck your opponent in the ring was actually the most disrespectful thing a wrestler could do, but I figured I had the advantage why not finish it off in style. The sounds of our hips slapping together increased in frequency as I kept Lindsey pinned to the canvas with a forearm in her lower back. I pounded her as I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing me; I yanked Lindsey's head up by her blonde hair and asked if she liked being my bitch.

"...yes," she said meekly.

"Say it again, I don't think everyone heard you," I yelled while tugging on her hair.

"I-I'm your bitch, just don't stop it feels so good," she hollered and nearly everyone fell silent as the ref watched us. To be honest my coach was glowering at me but I didn't know why as I let go of Lindsey's hair to grab her ass and pound her harder while she moaned. Then out of nowhere my body tensed up and I emptied the contents of my nutsack into my opponent with a boisterous roar.

"Submission!" The referee yelled and everybody on the opposing team cheered as I fell to the mat; exhausted. It felt like this euphoric dream state when I looked up to see Lindsey standing over me with the ref raising her arm as my seed trickled down her leg.

"Thanks for the easy victory," she smiled down at me before planting her pussy over my mouth. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tight against her snatch, while I sort of flailed as Lindsey fucked herself against my face. I could feel my own cum trickling into my mouth as she used me like a sextoy before having her own gushing orgasm once again for me to receive. By the time I was done my coach explained a woman's best weapon is her pussy, never let her use it against me.

Needless to say the rest of my team lost too and I had to live down this humiliating loss but there was one happy ending caveat. Because I had been the only guy to really ever mount Lindsey Graham I was her go-to booty call if she ever had the urge for some dick. So there's at least one silver lining to being a sex fighter.

You can find more of my stories at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-18, 13:17
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Silver Lining (prostyle, mixed)

Great story
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-18, 07:05
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm torn because A, I like writing mixed stories but B, most people prefer guys to lose (subby males). I found this to be a hybrid of both where the guy is still dominant but not a one sides squash and he still loses while getting facesat so it's the best of both worlds.
Old 29-Aug-18, 20:55
Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Do you know of any females in Massachusetts that wrestle with men? Thanks