Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-16, 11:02
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default It Started As A Golfing Debt - (wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, crossdressing)

It Started As A Golfing Debt - the deepkick version
by StryWrter7 - modifications made by deepkick

(wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, humiliation, crossdressing, pegging)

This story is fiction. It is meant to be read by adults. Children under the age of 18, please leave. All the characters in this story are of my own imagination, and not real in any sense of the word. Any similarities to that of living people is pure coincidence.

This story involves a man & his new neighbors who win a bet while golfing and soon his life is turned upside down. It contains scenes of sexual relief for the neighbors, and frustration for the story teller ‘Chris’. There is some domination involved as well as a bit of wrestling. In chapter 5 & 6 his sexy 19 year old daughter joins the fun. Comments are always appreciated, but please limit those to ideas & not to just give grief. At this moment, the story has 4 chapters and is not complete, so asking how it will end – well, we will just have to wait & see.

And now --- on with the story. I hope you will enjoy.

Chris 40y 5'11'' 165 pounds
Dee 29y 5'9'' 170 pounds
Tom 29y 5'10'' 155 pounds
Karen 19y 5’8” 138 pounds
Sara 19y 5'11' 190 pounds

Chapter 1

After being at the pool for an hour, I was contemplating my departure when the chairs just in front of me were claimed by a woman and man I had never seen in our neighborhood. While I was still a bit pale and I wanted to work on my tan during this June afternoon swim; the new couple settling in next to me were both tanned golden brown - the woman was just rippling with muscles. I tried not to stare but I kept my eyes on them as they stripped down to their bathing suits. The woman was most intriguing since she had muscles in places where most women had overgrown baby fat. Her arms were impressive as she whipped off the cover-up top exposing a washboard set of abs, and C cup breasts. Her brown hair cascaded to the middle of her back until she wrapped the strands in a ponytail and then clipped it up onto her head exposing her well-developed shoulder muscles. As she held her hair up – I got a nice profile shot of her breasts – including a glimpse of the large areola and pointed nipple that was peeking outside the edge of her royal blue bikini. I couldn’t tell what to focus on: her amazing body – her fabulous firm flesh surrounding most of her body or the typical female attraction spots I lean toward when I view a pretty woman -- namely her tits and ass.

Her better half who I heard her call ‘Tom’ appeared to be a bit shorter than myself at 5 foot 10, was in good physical shape but not a muscle bound man that I would associate being with this awesome woman. His bare but very tan chest showed that he exercised, but not to the extent that she did. He seemed to feel all the eyes watching them as they both settled into the chairs. Mine must not have been the only ones – he glanced around – then smiled to me and politely introduced himself.

“Hi, I’m Tom – we moved in a few weeks ago – but have been getting set up in our home – we haven’t had time to make it up to the pool. Good thing these chairs were empty – I would hate to come here and not have a place to sit.”

“Hi, I’m Chris. It gets crowded in June – but slacks off in July & August.” I informed him.

We chatted for the next hour or two while I took the liberty to stare at his wife. He told me her name is Dee, and she hardly even looked at me. She just drifted off to sleep. Her legs spread two inches open and I could clearly view her pussy lips under her bikini bottom. The way she had scooted down in the reclining chair forced the fabric into her pussy crack. The outline of her lips and escalating wetness evidently meant she was having a delightful dream.

After I learned that they are not just new neighbors, but they are my direct next door neighbors, I wanted to get more acquainted - Tom and I set up a golf date for the next Saturday morning.

On Saturday morning while loading his golf clubs in my car, Dee came out to greet me – or rather to give Tom hell for going out when she was going to be working around their new home.

“If you go – you won’t get any pussy tonight” she threatened him.

I wasn’t sure how their arrangement was – so I tried to just politely smile and keep my opinions to myself.

“How long are you two going to be gone?” she asked

“Five maybe 6 hours” Tom replied.

‘Six hours of playtime with your new friend. What do I get out of this?” She complained.

“You get peace and quiet till the late afternoon.” He tried to appease her.

“I can have peace and quite by gagging you – and still having you here to do your chores.” She threatened him.

He just sort of cringed when she mentioned gagging him.

I wondered if she was for real. I had visions of her being the boss of the house. I had mixed emotions about her I knew why I was attracted to her sexy hard body but another part of me wanted to stand up to her bossy attitude. Tom should put her in her place. What I didn’t realize at that time is that she knew her place. And she knew where her husband belonged.

She wasn’t making any headway with him so she started berating me. “I assume you two are going to be gambling while playing with each other?”

I chose not smart off and rebuke her term ‘play with one another’ instead I looked at him and shrug my shoulders and said “Yes.”

I check with his handicap, and he says 15 (I’m a 32)

Then she wants a bet too – but WITHOUT any handicap “I like to bet the same way I like my men – straight up. The bet is each hole he beats me – I have to help him one hour with his chores.” She informs me.

Although I think she is just kidding, I accept the bet.

She announces that she is letting him spend time with me – and taking time away from being spent with her – that I owe her if I lose.

We drive off - I politely ask Tom if she is always that fussy.

Tom answers that “She is Bossy, strong, Dominant, and Bitchy but I wouldn’t call her f u s s y. But she is really into sex and I love how she can make me feel.”

Being a widow, I feel a little envious.

He goes on to say that although he’s dominant with others – he’s very docile (Tame) with her.

We let the subject of Dee disappear as we play golf where I proceed to lose 14 of 18 holes straight up.

After having a few beers in the clubhouse, he calls her to say we’re on the way home. I hear him say that he won $5.00 from me playing with handicap, but won 14 holes straight up for her. She tells him that he will get sex after all. He hands the phone to me – and she says she will start to get things ready for my servitude.

When I ask him what this servitude is all about - he merely shrugs his shoulders and says, “You lost -- Fair and square. I guess you’ll just have to pay up and help me with whatever chores she has.” Then he laughs – “Besides, she said I get sex for beating you. If you act like a good boy – maybe you’ll get real lucky too.”

When we arrive back at his home, I ask to use the bathroom and she directs me toward their master bath. Walking beside me in the hallway, she tells me to strip, shower, and then put on the panties laid out on the bed.

Entering their bedroom, I see a light pink lace set of panties on the bed.

“You’ve got to be kidding ---- Right?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Nope. You wear panties to work around the house.” Dee folded her arms under her C cup breasts just daring me to challenge her authority.

She informs me that I kept her hubby away from her for 6 hours while we played golf. She says she has me for 14 hours – but most likely we can split it up into 2 groups of seven hours each.

I exclaim “I won 4 holes – shouldn’t that deduct from the 14 Tom won?”

When I convince her that it should be 10 hours of service, she agrees. Now I just have to convince her that the panties are a bad idea. She now stood firm with her hands on her hips and a determined look on her face. Her tan skin was remarkable against the black sports bra and short red silk shorts she wore. Her big strong arm looked intimidating for me, as I saw her muscles where problably bigger than mine. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail but the look on her face was pure determination. She won. It was a bet. They are new to the neighborhood, but they would quickly decide who was going to associate with them – and who was not. She also said that word would get around that I Welsh (Cheat) on my bets.

“You can’t be serious about the panties. I am not a wimp who you can put into your panties. This is a joke right? OKAY ----- I’ll help Tom with his chores, but you don’t expect to make him wear panties – do you?” I complained

As they both stood between me, and escape through the bedroom door.
“What? You think only wimpy guys would stoop to wear panties? Real men don’t wear panties or female clothes when a woman tells them to? You don’t think I keep my man in panties?” She moved intimidatingly close to me and pointed to her side.
“Tom step closer and drop your shorts.”
When he did, I was shocked to see him wearing a pair of white satin panties. His cock lounging to one side as it filled the material in the front.

Dee gently guides my hand to Tom’s thick member inside the panties. “Is this the cock of a wimpy guy? Does the fact that he’s wearing panties under my direction make him any less of a man?”

I am impressed by the girth that I can feel behind the slick fabric, but still bewildered about their relationship. It obviously shows on my face, and Dee calmly explains that he doesn’t wear the pants in the family. He wears the panties. “Did you think he was any less of a man when you were out playing golf with him?”

“NO.” I answered. I was in awe of what was happening around me.

She stroke his penis as she pointed out “He’s quite impressive for a man – even if I keep him in panties.”

I agreed. The blush on my face showed my embarrassment. I looked up at Tom to see him nodding his approval.

“OKAY. I’ll get a shower, but can’t I wear something more than just panties?”

She agrees and says by the time I come out of the shower she’ll have something more for me to put on. Then gestured toward the bathroom. I knew she wanted me to obey her.

In the shower I was awash with thoughts – I had been a widow for 4 years. In that time I had dated women off and on – with a few of the more exciting women being a bit on the aggressive side – but nothing compared to her. I barely knew her. It was Tom I had talked with at the pool - Dee ignored me completely. I had played golf with Tom – and he had told me that she was domineering and bitchy. Still she was one fine looking woman – bitchy or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 11:05
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: It Started As A Golfing Debt - (wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, crossdressing)

Chapter 2 My Big Mouth

Me and my big mouth – I wanted more clothes - I ended up with a black and white maid outfit of frilly construction. It was made of cotton and taffeta and it actually fit in a perverted way. It had some push up kind of bra that squeezed my chest just under my arm to appear as girls’ cleavage. The flared skirt came 2 inches past the top of my legs, barely concealing my crotch. I looked ridiculous in this outfit – and I felt inferior. The smirks on my new neighbors’ faces proved that I had capitulated to their whim and forever would be trapped in their little game.

We were both ordered to clean the bathroom I just had used. Since I was the last to use the tub, I was nominated to clean it. Tom was busy doing the sink and mirror. Dee would check on our progress and correct the way I was cleaning. Instead of telling me how she wanted it done – she kept telling Tom to show me. If being in this getup wasn’t bad enough – being referred to like you’re an object not a human was worse.

“Slave, show our new maid how to properly clean the tub.” Dee ordered Tom.

Tom stepped into the tub and told me to climb in so I can reach the wall and use more elbow grease to clean the corners.

I went on and finished the tub. He did the toilet and we were done in the bathroom.

Dee called us and told us she wanted the kitchen floor cleaned.

Handing me a bucket and scrub brush Dee told Tom “Have our new maid scrub the floor while you mop it up” and proceeded to hand him the mop.

Dee was in the next room working out with her free weights; I couldn’t help admire her impressive bulging biceps even from this distance. She had an amazing body, very feminine and curvy but also very strong. And her face was beatiful, with curly hair. When I thought she was out of earshot - I made the mistake of sarcastically commenting to Tom
“Gee with muscles like hers, you would think SHE would be the one on the floor scrubbing away. She could get a workout and be productive while we sit and watch TV drinking a beer.”

Tom started to laugh – not just a quiet – private snicker; but a gut wrenching laugh. He was about to agree when he looked rather nervous – almost petrified. He gave me a slight wave of his hand to get me to shut up but I was oblivious to his gesture. I continued to mock Dee. “I thought you said you were going to get some sex for winning at Golf – It looks like she forgot about that part of your bargain. She could work her muscles fucking us both and I wouldn’t complain a bit!”

Just at that moment Dee stepped to my left and announced “Tom has ONE muscle I make good use of – his huge cock. You have one muscle I will make use of later – your MOUTH.”

I cringed because she had overheard my rude comments.

She pointed her finger in Toms face and started to reprimand him like a little schoolboy “Now you TOLD our new MAID that I was giving you sex for winning at golf?”

“Yes Ma’am” He admitted. “But only because you said so.”

“This is how you train our new MAID – to smart off to obvious authority figures” She admonished Tom “You are doing a lousy job of training her – perhaps you need to be punished.”

I took offense of Dee calling me a ‘her’ just cause I wore a female maid outfit, but was too stunned to say anything to defend Tom or myself.

Dee continued to berate him and in the process get her digs on me. “I go to the trouble to bet for you – and you don’t use this to your advantage – you should be swatting the little slut on her ass, and making her kiss your feet for forgiveness toward slandering me.” She pointed at me while continuing her tirade “This maid needs to be shown who is boss in this house – and you let her badmouth me. With this little bitch at your feet – your chores would be over quickly; then maybe you would be my fucktoy.”

I had to disagree. “Hey, wait a minute – I know that y’all are into this female drag thing – and I got conned into playing along – but I am not anyone’s little bitch!” How much authority does a guy have when he’s on his knees, wearing a female maid outfit sandwiched between the cabinets to his rear, his new neighbors standing in front of him.

“Shut the fuck up – Bitch.” Dee slung her open-faced palm – smacking my right cheek.

POW!

I was in awe of the force of her smack. I cower at their feet. I was shocked by tha fact that she had hit me, but didn't dared to raise up against her, not now anyway.

“See how disobedient she is?” Dee warned Tom

This time I didn’t question her use of the word ‘her’ when she referred to me.

“You need a spanking – for her insubordination.” Dee proclaimed.

“NO – please – not in front of --- not here – not now.” Tom whimpered

“Spread your legs and bend over toward the cabinets.” Dee instructed Tom.

Dee picked up a wooden spoon off the counter and proceeded to smack his ass with it.

After 10 swings, he was trying to adjust himself to better accommodate the punishment. when Dee ordered “Bitch, it is YOUR fault he’s being punished. You need to hold his legs wide open.”

I spread out my arms pushing against the inside of his thighs.

After the 30th stroke she asked him if I was going to obey? I decided to try to stop this punishment. “Tom didn’t do anything – I was the one who said something about your body.”

“That costs you 10 more” she threatened him.

“WHY?” I implored her.

“There is another 10 – why don’t you do something?” Dee intimidated him to stop me from talking.

“Keep quiet – Chris. Every time you open your mouth – I get more spankings.” Tom tried to warn me.

To Dee’s sly enjoyment “I would shove something big in her mouth and gag the bitch – if I were you. I know you’ve got just the thing to keep her quiet.” Then went on delivering the next 20 swats.

I was silent. I held his legs open by kneeling between them. I couldn’t help seeing her swing the wooden spoon all the way back and then forward again until it collided with his unprotected butt. This was an entirely different view than I have ever had of a man. His panties didn’t do much to cover his excitement as his cock filled with blood and started to pump and twitch in front of me. He was getting hard while he was getting spanked. I had mixed emotions – I was not the one being punished, yet I was fearful to confront Dee again.

When she was done, she turned his ass around to face my kneeling form and yanked down his panties. His butt was RED. There were marks all over it. Dee told me it was my fault for his punishment.

Dee got up and turned to me.
"- I saw how you looked at my muscular body by the pool the other day. I bet you love my strong feminine body, Don't you?" she said to me.

" ehh, you have a fine body." I stammerd
" It's funny, most guy wont admit it, but i had found out that most guy get turned on by muscles on a woman, and so do you, dont you Chris? You would love to feel up my strong body now, wouldn't you?" she said and Dee’s fingers reach forward and began feeling up my dick under my paties. Her fingernails applied just the right amount of pressure to my panty-trapped dick, and my small dick was rockhard.
"Jeesus, youre not a big man down where, are you? Your little dick dont' get bigger than this, i suppose? What have you got – 4 maybe 5 inches? Bet you really know how to please a woman with this silly little toy.”

Dee started belittling me with her comments about penis size and pleasure but she crushed what slim thoughts I had that I would end up fucking her by her rude comments.

“You will make the perfect little maid – a cleaning woman for me. You want to please your Mistress, don’t you? ” Dee acquainted me to my impending fate.

I was excited by her that I somehow didn’t mind being used this way. I preferred it. It was raw sex, something that I had not experienced with my late wife, or in the years since her departure.

Dee slid her hand between the back of my ball sack and my asshole. Her fingers found my erotic spot. A place when touched or pressured made me squirt off. “You wish to cum don’t you – my bitch?”

I opened my eyes to see her kneeling athletic body next me. I could see the muscles of her outstretched arm and thought of how powerful she appeared. I blinked my eyes as if to beg ‘yes – I want to cum.’

“I want you to cum for me. I want your cute little cock to cum for me. You hear me Slave?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You are going to squirt this pathetic little worm in the panties – aren’t you – my slut?” She questioned me.

I thrust my groin toward her. Imploring her to finish the job.

“That’s a good Bitch, show me how much you like a strong womans firm hand.” She told me.

I was close to losing my load. Tears were starting to stream down my face – I am not sure if it was from her abuse or the realization that she was right – I liked where I was this moment. I was in a maids outfit – kneeling down before my neighbor and submissively accepting her jerking me off.

“Cum for me – Bitch.” Dee commanded me.

Dee pressed her finger to the underside of my ball sac, and forcefully jerked my dick with her other hand, and soon I released a torrent of cum into the panties. Dee had moved her hand to milk the cum from my cock and tease the sensitive glands on the tip of my now soaking wet penis. Her hand was slick with my cum as it spread through the drenched panties. It felt so good, but at the samt time i was so embarrased this woman had so easily coontrolled me and made me cum.

Holding her palm to my lips, she ordered me to lick it clean.

Then she pulled me up and told us both to get back to work. She still has 3 hours left for today for my services.

I made some remark about washing up the mess that was in my panties but Dee refused. “You will have plenty of time to hand wash those panties and your new Maid uniform before you return tomorrow morning. But for now, I want your little boy slime to stay right where it is.” Then directing her finger to Tom, “IF THE LITTLE BITCH LEAKS ON THE FLOOR, I COMMAND YOU TO MAKE HER LICK IT UP!”

I wasn’t used for anything sexual the rest of the time, but that didn’t stop me from imagining what sex would be like with this wild, strong and aggressive female.

I managed to ask Tom what he thought of today’s happenings and he explained. “When I am in these panties – I am hers to command. I accept a spanking or her verbal abuse cause I know that I am going to get laid soon enough. But without this article of submission to her rule – I would gladly fight for her. I would prove to her that I am the dominant male figure here. I would wrestle you to the ground, pin you, and show you that I am boss. I would break your will to fight back. I would take whatever you have that interests me. I would have you proclaim to us both that you are not worthy of her admiration, or her respect. As her willing slave, I understand her need to have as many men as she desires, but when these panties are removed and I am allowed to be a man – I am very possessive of her charms.”

I nodded at the understatement.

Tom and Dee stood next to the doorway as they allowed me to depart but refused to let me have my clothes back saying, “You have more hours to serve as Dee’s maid. When the time is up – then you can have your clothes back. But tomorrow morning we will leave this door unlocked and you are to have this maid uniform clean and back on your body for the rest of the 5 hours.” I was glad it was dusk and maybe no one would see me scamper from their house to mine.

I went to bed that night – not sickened by what I had done.

I lay in bed stroking my hard-on undeniably aroused by the new relationship I was embarking. I couldn’t believe this evening wasn’t a dream – it happened for real. But then my thoughts drifted to Dee’s fabulous body. Her tight abdominal muscles, and those powerful looking legs – I imagined them wrapped around my body in ecstasy as I fucked her. I thought if her own husband is pussy whipped enough to be submissive and wear panties for her – if that is what it takes to be fucked by her – then why not me? If she gets her jollies from seeing her men tamed – then I could be that way and maybe even more than Tom.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 11:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: It Started As A Golfing Debt - (wrestling, muscle-compare, femdom, crossdressing)

Chapter 3 The Next Morning - Chris vs Tom wrestling

The next day after going to church, my daughter Karen went away to meet her friends.
I changed into the now cleaned up maid outfit and slipped a raincoat over my self and scurried to my neighbours house. True to their word, the door was unlocked and I let myself in. Ditching the raincoat just to the left side of the deck – I wanted to think ahead if they were going to make me return home again in this scandalous outfit I needed something to throw over it without their knowledge.

Walking from room to room I didn’t see either of them. Finally I made my way toward their bedroom and peered inside the open door. Tom was humping Dee for all it was worth. She was on her back – legs straight in the air on either side of his chest. Her hair a mess and her face filled with the joy she must be receiving from getting pounded by that slab of meat between Toms legs. His hard on was huge. I could hear the slurping sound her pussy was making from all the juices flowing between her legs, and allowing his thrusts to puncture her pussy with ease.

Tom caught me and looking over his shoulder said, “What took you so long to get here boy?”

“I had to finish cleaning this costume” I stammered in reply. “I’ll go in the other room until y’all are finished”

“Not so fast Bitch” Dee snorts at me. “Get over here!”

Tom stopped thrusting his huge cock into her pussy and told me “We will have something for you to clean – in a little while. Why don’t you be a maid and get on your knees right here beside the bed.” He pointed to a spot only two feet to the left of their fucking bodies.

I looked at them both – hot sweaty bodies – they must have been at it for some time. Even if she was underneath him, her body looked more powerful than his. Her musscles where more visible now when her body was sweaty. Then I sank to my knees. Tom went back to fucking her – taking his massive prick almost all the way out and then shoving it all the way back in. I watched as the folds of her moist pussy surrounded the thick shaft and trapped it in a blanket of pleasure. I was getting a very close view of a man and woman fucking. This was not like any video I had rented in the past – this was awesome. I watched as Dee’s tits bounced a bit as he pounded at her pussy. I saw her face – and her eyes as they looked upon me as if to say – ‘he’s the best’ I watched as Tom clinched his ass cheeks most every time he was all the way inside her pussy. It was as if he was trying to give her even more of his meat. His shaved testicles bounced against her ass as he fucked her pussy with everything he had.

Then Tom grunts turned to a question to her “Inside or Outside?”

She looked over to me – and said “Since this is our maids first time to clean up – I think we should make it inside.”

“Here it comes!” Tom grunted as he was obviously dumping his full load into her steamy snatch.

Then they hugged as he sort of collapsed on top of her.

Moments later he pulled his now wilting flesh from her pussy. It was coated in slime – both from her juices and his cum deep inside her canal. I stayed on my knees beside the bed – amazed at what I had just witnessed. His cock was still very thick – and much larger than my own.

“Well Maid – what are you waiting for? I have a nice wet pussy that you need to clean inside and out.”

I climbed between Dee’s massive thighs and started slurping on her slimy pussy. Her cunt was wide open – and I forced my tongue in – digging deep for the globs of semen deposited only moments ago by her husband. I continued to lick and suck – swallowing batch of cum every so often. I would nibble on her swollen clit, and lap at her blood filled cunt lips. She squeezed her powerful thighs against both sides of my head – trapping me between her legs. I licked and sucked even harder. I was drawing her toward an orgasm. I knew the way my late wife would squirm as I gave her pleasure with my tongue. I was proud that I was getting to Dee. I felt her hands running though my hair…imploring me to go deeper, or to move more toward her extended clit. Her clit was hard and much bigger than my exwifes, and she was humping it aggressive against my face. I was swallowing more of her juices when I felt her powerful thigh muscles contract even more against my temples. I felt like my head was going to explode. But I never once stopped licking. Dee was having one hell of an orgasm. I tried not to let her stop me from finishing my job, but alas, she is one very strong woman. She shoved me away from her cunt --- and trying to get her breath back --- just stared at my drenched face.

“Ohhhh MY GOD!” Dee slowly took a deep breath. “Do you know what you just did?”

“You liked it?” I mocked her

“Hell – I loved it.” Dee surprised even Tom.

Tom grabbed me by my maid outfit and scurried me off the bed. “Get on your KNEES Bitch!” Tom ordered me.

When I didn’t obey he raised his hand in an attempt to hit me and I blocked it with my right arm. I am taller and a bit heavier than Tom – but he was more athletic. He looked visibly upset with my resistance.

I am not sure who looked more ridiculous in this struggle - I was in a female maid outfit and he was completely naked. I looked over at Dee who was still laying in the bed – watching us tangle while slowly massaging her pussy lips. I was distracted when Tom grabbed my wrist and bent it back – twisting my arm behind my back. I was forcibly driven to my knees. Tom didn’t release his grip. It hurt like hell. His other hand was squeezing my right bicep – weakening it beyond belief. All I could do was squirm on the ground while he rode my back pinning my wrist and arm in an unusual way behind me.

“I told you to clean her, not bring her to orgasm!” Tom was provoked.

I struggled to free myself. I couldn’t do it alone. He had me trapped. Tom continued abusing my arm. I looked to Dee. “Please Mistress --- I only” Tom pinned my hand higher against my back. “Uh” I grunted.

“I tried to please you – make him stop!” I pleaded to her.

“Stop it Tom!” Dee commanded him.

Tom let go of my arm. It just hung loosely as I tried to rub my abused muscle.

“That was the best ANYONE has ever licked me!” Dee exclaimed.

Dee questioned me “Did you like sucking my pussy as much as I did?”

“Yes Mistress – I have a talent for that. I love to use my tongue.” I truthfully explained.

“Well, we have an unexpected dilemma. Our new maid has a passion for pussy, and my poor hubby is jealous.” Dee smirked. “Perhaps we need to get the pecking order fixed.”

“What exactly do you have in mind Dee?” Tom inquired.

“A wrestling match.” Dee explained. “You two will wrestle each other until one submits. Best of 3 wins ME!” Then she flexed her arms and showed some very powerful biceps “The loser has to take on this little girl – me!”

My immediate thought was - win or lose I get to grope her body. Win and I get to have Dee, lose I get to wrestle with her. What an awesome idea!

We trotted to the basement where Dee’s workout items were. We moved all sorts of equipment out of the way to make room for a wide open space in the center of the basement. They had a workout mat that covered most of the floor with weights stacked in rows next to the wall. They had two workout benches, one made of metal and plastic, and the other made of two by fours with a heavy dose of padding stapled to the top.

“Strip off the maid uniform – I don’t want it to get torn.” Dee told me.

I stepped out of the frilly garment and the ditched the pink lace panties. I turned around to face them to begin the wrestling contest when Dee and Tom started to make fun of me.

“You know – for being such a big adult guy - you would think he would have a little more where it counts.” Dee joked with Tom at my expense.

Tom gripped his cock – and waved it from side to side. “I guess you already know how big a man I am.” He taunted me.

I tried to hide myself from her view, as their comments robbed my confidence. I felt small and insignificant again in their presence.

“Hmmm, Speaking of big --- how much do you weigh and how tall are you Chris?” Dee asked me.

“Six foot and 170 pounds.” I replied.

“Weighing in at 170 pounds I give you the challenger Christine” Dee announced as if there were an audience.

I frowned at her change of my name – and she corrected it.

“Make that Chris – since he is no longer wearing female panties and maid uniform.” Dee got her digs in anyway. “And in this corner, defending his home turf, his wife’s honor, and his own dignity I give you the five foot and eight inches 160 pound prime male specimen ------- Tom.” Then she went to the center of the mat and motioned us both over to her. “OK – there are no rules except you can only use your body parts against each other. No fair using the stuff in this room. Like I said, win 2 out of 3 and get me – but loser gets me too – I get to wrestle him into grand submission.” Dee confidently remarked while posing to show off a splendid biceps that just looked like tan tennis balls popping up from her arms.

Tom and I tried to feel each other out and get in the first hold. I blocked his arm when he went for my neck, and he kicked my leg when I tried to trip him to the mat. My right arm was still sore from earlier in the bedroom, and I didn’t have the strength to keep him at bay for long. Tom felt confident, or even proud of his naked physique. I was skeptical that I could resist him, and harmless as I prepared for battle I could not win.

I had a huge smile on my face. I was prancing around the room trying to toy with him. I knew I had the size and the weight advantage, and just assumed that this was all for fun before getting to hot Dee. Boy was I wrong. Tom was out to win – no, more than that – he was out to humiliate me in front of Dee. His plan (I later realized) was to wear me out, and if at all possible establish the pecking order. He would be under Dee, and I would be under him.

I used my left arm to keep him away, but Tom caught it. I tried to yank it back – but he hung on. Tom had my left arm and wrist in his grip and he twisted it harder and harder till I was nearly in tears. Because my right arm had been savagely abused upstairs just 10 minutes ago, I couldn’t really get to him to stop him from hurting this one. My knees buckled under me while I was in pain, and he put his leg on the side of my chest, and was pulling my arm nearly out of the socket. I told him that I give up and he had won this round, but Dee informed me that I was not yet pinned. He only worked my arm even harder.

“Please let me go – I give. You win!. just stop it PLEASE!” I begged Tom without any luck.

Finally he let go my arm and I was able to collapse face down to the ground. He stood with a foot at either side of my head and told me to get up. I was in such pain I couldn’t raise myself up.

They both let me get to my feet – then Dee said “Begin again” and we went back to sparing off.

My arms were practically useless, so I just tried to tackle him and roll around until I could get a choke hold or my legs to squeeze him into submission. Tom was surprised that I was fighting back. He flipped me over and moments later we were in a perverted version of sixty-nine. He used his knee to pound into my arm muscles – debilitating me even further.

Dee was very close to us both – watching to see if I was pinned. From my view, I could see her fantastic boobs tightly framed in a sports bra, her taunt muscles aching to join in the fight. She leered over seeing one male keep the other under his thumb. While I was distracted by her presence, Tom flipped himself around and ended up sitting on my chest, pinning my wrists to the mat.

If Dee had slapped the mat 3 times, I would have been out. But she seemed to relish his sheer mastery of me.

“You lose!” Tom proclaimed
when Dee interrupted us both.

“Wait a minute boys. Right now I’ve got a score to settle with the loser and fuck to be had by my valiant hubby.” Dee pulled him off of me and then ordered me to my feet.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 11:10
Last Achievements

Chapter 4 - Mixed wrestling Chris vs Dee , she fucks Me Over.

Dee looked the epitome of a hard body wrestler. Instead of being naked like Tom or I was, she had a red sports bra, and white stretch pants. The odd part of her attire was some sort of leather straps that encircled her waist and came down the front of her crotch and then around her legs to connect back up with the other side. Her brown hair which moments before was still around the middle of her back was now tied up in a tight ponytail that doubled over on itself.

Her tan skin was direct opposite of the white bottoms she wore – and the red top made her skin look even darker than it appeared while Tom was fucking her in bed an hour earlier. She was prancing around me – motioning me to come at her.

"OK, Chris. Now it's time to fight me, your misteress. Let's see if you can defend yourself physicly against a woman!" She teased me.
I could see the bulging calf muscles leading down to her bare feet. She had a toe ring on each foot. I scanned her body --- it seems that was the only jewelry she wore. At 5’ 9”, and at 165 pounds packed with muscle – pound for pound – inch for inch she was stronger than I ever hoped to be.

I decided to get her the best struggle i could do, hoping to impress her by fighting back good.

We clashed together, but damn she was strong. I was like running into a brick wall.
I tried to avoid her arms, but she quickly got a hold of me and almost slammed me down on the mat.
She just stod still and smiling at me, waiting for me to get up again. I got up on my feet again, and attacked her
again. But whatever move i did against her, she easily pusched me away and put me in a hold of her own.
She was just to strong for me to hold. She got me in a side headlock, and again managed to slam me down on the mat.
This time she maintained her hold on me and her body was now pinning mine on the mat.
I managed to get free from her hold, but as we rolled around on the mat, she put me in wone hold after another, and my only goal was to break free from her diffrent holds. I struggled and resisted underneath her stong body, and she seems to enjoy how she dominated the match and i could feel how she groped and caressed my naked body as she had me in diffrent holds.
She was a tiger, and I was her prey, and i could feel it.
After a while she had me on my belly and was laying on my back pullig back my arms behind me, and sneaked inn her strong arms so he held me in a full nelson.
My arms where useless in this hold and my face was pushed against the mat as she held me helpess.
She whispered in my ear
" Damn, it was so easy to beat you up. Your fighting skill are as pathetic as your little cock. But i guess all
pussyboys like our are weak like little boys, are you not?" She giggled
I began to struggle against her again, but nothing happand as she easily held me pinned underneath her.
" Youre so weak i bet a can control you with just one arm." She said andflipping me to the side

She had now the perfect opportunity to lock her legs around my waist. As I tried to get free, Dee tightened her grip. I was being squished between her powerful thighs and she stilll held my arms i a full nelson. Then i felt how she tried to push my elbows together with her strong arms. When they where closer i felt how her right hand managed to grab hold of my left elbow and she held both my arms behind my neck with just her right arm. I bagan to struggle again to get my arms free from her hold, and was surprised how hard it was but i managed to break free from her onearm hold.
" - Your little bitch!" she hissed behind me.
She squeezed my stomach at the same time as her her arms again captured my arms behind my head and this time she very brutally pushed them together and her right arm sneaked under my right armpit again amd got an even better hold of my left elbow this time. I struggled to break her hold again but this time she was so confident she let go of her left arm and even if i reid now with full force i could not break free from her hold.
Then she began more erotic wrestling moves.Her free hand was now roaming free, and she began to explore my pinned and naked body, teasing my nipples and body.
Her hand then found its way down to my dick and she started to jack off my hard dick while she squeezed my stomach – effecting my every breath. “Wanna cum little man?” She teased.

“Y – Yes” I stuttered as I tried to breath.

She squeezed a bit harder… “Want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, I – would --- like that.” I spurted out .

“Tom, bring me the big one” she pointed to the corner.

Tom came back with a rubber fake dick. Not just any dick but one of extraordinary proportions at least 12 inches long and as thick at the base as the handle of a baseball bat. Dee scooted away from me enough to screw the dildo onto the straps that surrounded her crotch without actually releasing me from her leg lock. YOu could see she had experience of using this, as she efortlessly put in place with just one hand.

“You’re going to be my bitch now” Dee maliciously threatened as she greased up the big black veined dildo with KY jelly Tom had handed her.

I clawed at the mat and tried to pull away from her. Then she let go of the leg lock and nelsonlock on my arms and proceeded to direct herself toward my unprotected ass. This strong awesomely beautiful woman had penis envy in a big way. She was determined to fuck me with her dildo. Knowing that those straps had been put there while Tom & I were wrestling, he must have known ‘the losers’ fate, and thus had wrestled more diligently than I had. I crawled away from her as best I could but she caught up with me by grabbing my neck from behind. I tried to escape but she put on her muscular forarm around my neck and she had me trapped again.Her immense dildo was between my legs rubbing against my ball sack but not in position to do its damage. I could feel the cold slick KY jelly that coated her dick.

“You said you wanted me to fuck you. There is no use you trying to avoid it, you are just to weak to resist me. I can rape your cute little as anytime i want!” She mocked my statement minutes before. I shook my head telling her ‘absolutely not’ so she squeezed her forearm around my neck – cutting off the oxygen to my brain. She was biting at my neck – and telling me how much she loved fucking others with her big dick. She told me that it’s bigger than Tom’s and bigger than most things that come out of my ass, but she’ll open my ass up enough to where I will love it.

I was about to raped, and I tried to fight her. I couldn’t get my arms around my body to do any damage to her from behind, and when I applied some pressure to her arm she just tightened it more around my throat, making me choke for air. I looked up and there was Tom slowly rubbing his thick dick in the palm of his hand watching his wife slowly take his neighbor as her new ‘bitch’. I wasn’t listening to everything Dee was telling me in my ear while she was biting at the back of my neck and keeping her forearm closing off my windpipe. I heard her say how she loves to fuck a guy from behind, it stimulates her clit like no body’s business. I vaugely remember her saying how she likes to fuck women with this dick, and that after she shows them lesbian love with a dick that never gets soft – they never want another man again. I heard all of this as the air stopped going to my brain, and I blacked out.

I awoke with a throbbing in my head – but that didn’t match the throbbing in my ass. Dee was behind me, plowing that dildo into my ass all the way. My butt was sticking up in the air and my face was down in the mat. I could feel her hands on either side of my waist pulling me toward her when she drove that monster into me.

“He’s awake now” I heard Tom tell her.

“What a true shame – I have never had a guy when he’s passed out. I would rather you enjoyed your first time with me fucking you. I know it is something to remember, but I couldn’t help myself from taking your ass while you were in La La Land. It wasn’t as much resistance as Tom gives me – and it wasn’t the same as one of my body building dike girlfriends who claim they don’t want a dick in them but then are paralyzed by the sheer joy of being impaled by me. But i thing i prefer fucking weak guys like your, Chris!” Dee admitted.

Impaled was the correct word. I was filled completely. It was like no other feeling I have ever had. It didn’t hurt that much – I guess I was passed the hurt stage and since I was knocked out – didn’t put up any resistance when she first entered my deep dark canal. But I was being fucked as she promised. I got a hold of my senses and got a good look at Tom again. I remembered him spanking his monkey – well, now it was full-grown again. He was much bigger than I ever dreamed of being. Enormously bigger than me – considering if I fisted my dick, it would barely have the head poking out.

There was that submissive erotic feeling in me, beeing fucked like an peace of meat by this strong agressive woman. I felt so turned on being used this way. I was looking helpless at Tom while Dee his wife, was fucking my ass! She lean forward and pushed my head to the mat again, and her other hand found by dick and she began to rub it against my belly as she continued to thrust her big tool in and out of my ass. I was quickly very close to climax again
" You know, slutboy, this is exactly the same way i use to rub my dyke girlfirends clit when i fuck them. Your little worm dick is not much bigger than their big clits. " She teased me. Even if her wornd and this situation was so humiliating, i could not stop myslef from cumming and i screamed out my surrender as i shoot out my cum.

She just laughed and slapped my ass as she drove her big black prick into my hole. I felt used and abused; yet something was entirely exotic about the whole ordeal, beeing both physicly and sexually overpowered by this woman. I enjoyed being her bitch at this moment. I am sure when I come to my senses and realize what I have done, or think of my position in the community – I am sure I will not feel the same way about my delight in being her new sex toy.

Dee had an apparent orgasm while she continued to driving her thick rubber cock into my ass. She pulled out of me – I felt like shit and my whole body was acheing so after cathing my breath i went to the bathroom to clean up myself.
When I returned I saw Dee relaxing on the sofa, beside her lay the instrument that took my ass – I just couldn’t believe she fitted the whole thing up me the way she did. I just shook my head as a huge shiver went down my spine.

“Go upstairs to the family room and wait there for us. We have one more surprise that you will enjoy.” Dee instructed me.

What could it be? Jeez, they had done nearly everything to my body that they could do. I had been taken to a new place in my life --- one that should remain hidden. Never the less, I did as instructed and waited till they both joined me.

Dee had a DVD disc in her hand. She pushed it into the DVDplayer and pressed play.

I nearly died.

They had video taped what we had done in the basement. I watched as I stripped down. I saw how we had wrestled – and how she ultimately kicked my butt. I was in shock by the time I got to the part when Dee strapped on her dick and fucked me in the ass. It looked burtal, as she victoryfucked my hard. I was speechless, while they made jokes and said how the tape could be better – or how they should have gotten a close up to make it better.

I was sitting quietly the whole time we watched the tape – my mind ablaze with activity before I finally spoke up “You set up a camera to tape me being your maid, slut, and bitch? I don’t have much money so there isn’t a lot you can blackmail me for. But I can’t let this tape get out – what would my daughter think? Or my co-workers – not one of them would understand.” I just naturally assumed that they were going to blackmail me.

Dee looked at Tom. “Hmmm, that is not a bad idea. Blackmail? We could use this tape to keep you as our little slut. You make a fantastic Bitch – you know that don’t you? You and Tom can play golf once a week and we’ll use the results to gauge the outcome of our fun.”

I cringed. I was afraid something like this might happen. I knew if I let myself go – and just had the most intense sexual play of my life, something bad would come of it.

“Well, if it is of any interest to you – I use the video camera to record my workout routine before a body building tournament. I have never used it to record wrestling, or sexual adventures. It wasn’t very close up but it was very evident WHO was getting fucked. It was your voice on the tape saying what a bitch you were, and how you begged me to fuck you. So even though we didn’t mean to trap you --- We’ve got you by your little balls after all.” Dee triumphantly illustrated by slowly curling her fingers into a fist and squeezing it. “So you gave us the perfect idea. You will obey Tom and I, or we will let some people see this tape. Your daughter – how old is she? I guess you wouldn’t want her to know what a pervert you have become.”

Tom interrupts with Karen’s age “She 19 I think he said while at golf. She’s home for the summer from college. I understand she’s quite a hot number.”

I jumped up and cocked my fist back to hit him, but before I ever got the chance Dee did some sort of sweeping kick and knocked me off my feet. I hit the floor and lost all the breath in my lungs. Dee placed her foot on my throat. “I won’t stand for any male pride fighting in my house. I can kick both your butts anytime I want, so don’t start anything you can’t finish – or I may string you up and use a riding crop on your ass. Do you really want to fight with me again – if you lose – I won’t just rape your ass. I’ll skin you alive.” Dee looked very menacing from my spot on the floor.

When I calmed down and showed her that I wasn’t going to hit anyone, she eased off my throat. “We’ll leave your daughter out of our little fun for now ---- but mark my words: if you don’t do everything Tom or I tell you to do – and not only will we show this tape to her, and your co-workers, my dyke friends, but maybe we’ll encourage some of them to use you too.” Then Dee pointed at the door “Leave now, and just consider what I said. We’ll call you over here later on. No GO!”
I slunk back to my home and tried to avoid running into my daughter – at least before I could get a long hot shower to wash off all the dried spunk on my face and body.

To be continued.

In chapter 5 & 6 what will become of Chris? Will his beautiful daughter Karen become involved? Will she end up just like her Dad – or like Tom and Dee who now own and control her Dad?

Tune in again soon.
Old 01-Mar-16, 11:12
Last Achievements

Chapter 5 My daughter Karen meets Dee

Over the next four weeks Dee used my tongue as her personal massage unit. Dee used my tongue several times – only experiencing the awesome orgasm once, the other times – she said I didn’t do well enough. She then proceded to fuck my ass in diffrent position until she got her orgams. She was very skilled with her tool, and could pin me helpeless in several positions as she fucked me, and she seemed to love watching me squirm underneath her.

Tom and I played golf again each Saturday. Once I won 6 holes against him, and the next time I only won 1 hole. Losing 17 holes to him was bad, but he told me that if I lost all 18 holes – all hourly bets would be off and for 24 hours a day for two months I would become their slave. I thought things couldn’t be worse than being Dee’s maid (bitch) for 6 hours one week and 16 the next. At the golf game when I lost 17 holes, Tom taunted me though out the day. He told me things Dee was going to do to me – and it certainly affected my play. I missed putts I normally make. I hit shots into the woods and out of bounds on almost every hole. He got under my skin from the first hole.

Dee on the other hand was warm and inviting when Tom was not around. I was right about her. Once she had established her complete dominance of me, she eased up. I was not a threat to her. I had been emasculated and completely subdued by both her physical strength and her raw beauty. I helped clean their house, and yard. She didn't forced her big dildo inside me so often as i feared. Thankfully she preferred to be licked – and once I showed her how it feels to have peppermint Altoids in my mouth when I licked her – I became her favorite pet. She was easier to get along with when Tom wasn’t there.

But it didn’t last.

I was at home and and my 19-year daughter Karen came in from working out at the gym. She told me how a pretty young body builder lived next door and while at the gym she had been most helpful. She told me that Dee had taught her several new exercises to shape up her butt, and she told me that Dee had given her several massages while they both were in the sauna.

My face was white as a ghost. I wasn’t prepared for her to really meet the neighbors. Since Karen was busy all the time, I didn’t think they would find the same interests. I had done my best to not let Karen catch me going to their house all the time. I wanted to keep Tom and Dee away from my daughter.

Karen was 5’ 8” tall, 138 pounds, blonde hair (dyed) a slim waist and large D breasts. Since she grew up in my house and her mother had large breasts, I always assumed that since they didn’t happen overnight – they were indeed real. She had a fit and athletic body, from a lot of swimming and track and field during school. Karen had a typical dark tan – seems like most college students want that ‘healthy look’. Her hair was usually pulled back in a pony tail and she liked to wear a ball cap with it coming out the other end. She was a wet dream come true. She was a lot like her mom except with one thing: SEX. It seemed that she got her sex gene from me. She was willing to try anything once – and providing she wasn’t going to get hurt or leave permanent mark – she wanted to be an expert in the sex department.

Her mom (Debby) died 4 years ago – by a drunk driver at 6 am one Saturday morning. Debby wasn’t a prude when it came to sex – but she wasn’t into much. We did it missionary most of the time. She just wasn’t kinky. When I would suggest something kinky – Debby would think I was just being a typical male – wanting what I didn’t already have. She used to warn me occasionally that I should watch out for the kinky stuff I wanted because I might find out that I couldn’t get hard without it. When I suggested that she tie me to the bed and have her way with me – she just reminded me that she didn’t need to tie me up – I already did what she wanted in bed. She seemed pleased with sex with me. She didn’t want any new adventures. Now that she wasn’t around I could become as kinky as my hearts desire. The only trouble is – I missed her type of sex – where I am a MAN with her. Now with Tom and Dee – I am their slut, bitch, or maid; but certainly NOT a man.

Back to my daughter – I found out she was promiscuous when she was only a junior in high school. I tried to convince her to wait – but she told me that it was so difficult for kids her age to wait, especially when they looked like her. By the time she got to college, she was trying lots of things. The one thing she didn’t like trying was drugs and alcohol. She said it dulled her senses and she didn’t enjoy her orgasm as much that way. It was always strange to have my gorgeous daughter talk this way with me, but as she pointed out – she doesn’t have a Mom as a roll model or confidant.

“I think my body building friend Dee likes me. I think she is trying to come on to me, but just hasn’t gotten up the courage.” Karen startled me out of my train of thought.

“What makes you think that?” I quizzed her.

“Well, in the sauna when we were alone, she was giving me a massage and her fingers accidentally got too close to my sex. She pulled back when I propped myself up and looked at her. She then went for my boobs saying that she wished she had a set like mine, but that bodybuilding has kept them smaller than they might be if she quit. She was stroking my breast and my nipples got all hard with her touch.” Karen brazenly told me.

“Then what?” I asked.

“Then I told her no.” Karen stated.

I was relived hearing that – because now that Karen is legal she has been more prone to be open when it comes to sexual talk.

But Karen continued the story from the gym. “Dee looked depressed that I stopped her, so I calmly told her that maybe we can get together in a more private setting some other time.”

I cocked my head to one side showing unspoken thought ‘why?’

“Dad, it is not like I haven’t had sex with a woman before. And her body was fantastic, both curvy and strong. I admire woman with bodies like that. Besides, she said i could work out with her at her home, she have a bif homegym and it's just next door. You know i love to shape up my body more. ” Karen plainly stated.

“But dear, I have met the neighbors, and they are in their late 20’s and you are barely 19.” I tried to reason with her.

“Dad, if it makes you uncomfortable to hear about my private life, I won’t tell you anything any more and just keep it private. But if you’re dating and you are in your 40’s – it’s not like there is a rule you can only experience life with someone within 3 years of your own age.” Karen smartly replied.

“I just turned 40, thank you.” I promptly corrected her. “But just how much do you know about this woman before letting her paw you?”

“Dad --- listen to me. She’s into bodybuilding. I like to be in as good shape as her myself. her body looked fantasic, both strong and very feminine. She is married and doesn’t have any kids. She told me that she has her husband and few friends wrapped around her little finger. She explained that it is what women who know their body do best. She told me men love when girls have strong body and i belive her, caurse my ex , Eric, love to see me workout and feel my tiny muscles after. It's great if she can show me workout and she lives just next door, ao i down have to go downtown to get to a gym.” Karen explained. “I told you we didn’t do anything. She didn’t go down on me, and I sure as heck haven’t gone down on her. I just think she wants me is all.”

“Ok dear, I won’t judge what you do – I think you make some excellent decisions in your life. We have an extremely uncharacteristic bond – you and I. Most fathers could not handle their teenage daughters telling them sexual things they do with other partners.” I backed down.

“Mom told me when I was just 14, and beginning to attract boys by the handful – not to make a mistake of never trying sex before marriage. She told me not to be a slut, but not to be afraid to try sex when my heart and mind tell me it is OK. She didn’t want me to settle for the nice boy down the street and then not know how to satisfy him – and keep him in line. She said she didn’t want me to have a partner who’s not good in bed.”

“I didn’t know that – You mean she didn’t think I was good in bed?” I questioned my daughter about my wife.

“No, Dad. She told me you were perfect for her. I just think she wouldn’t want me to end up with a guy whose dick didn’t satisfy me.” Karen explained.

I cringed.

“Bigger is not everything.” I tried to rationalize with her.

“The only people that try to perpetuate that lie are guys who are not adequate. This is not so – Dad. Bigger is better. Especially if they know how to use it.” Karen admitted.

I wanted to end the conversation, but didn't know that to say.

“Dad, you and Mom wanted the best for me. Girl – Guy it doesn’t matter as long as I am happy right?” Karen asked me

“Of course dear.” I declared.
Old 04-Mar-16, 13:07
Last Achievements

Chapter 6 Serving a dinner party

On Friday that next weekend, Tom and Dee instructed me to be at their house. I was to be their maid. I didn’t know that they planned on having company. I told Karen i would hang out with Tomas from work, and got over to Dee house.

Dee and Tom got me into the maid uniform and then added a leather hood to my face. It was snug over the back of my head and only had openings for my eyes, nose and mouth. The opening for my mouth was short lived since they stuffed a ball gag into my mouth and buckled the leather straps behind my head. I was told that I wouldn’t need my mouth at this time – I was going to be a maid and serve them and their guest dinner. I was not to do anything without their permission, nor was I to make too much noise while I was gagged.

I felt silly but looked absolutely worse. I heard the doorbell ring – Dee answered it and invited their guest inside. I stayed in the kitchen until instructed to bring out the food. The minutes ticked by and I was frightened. No one had seen me as his or her maid before, so this was going to be a new experience. I could only remember the instructions that Dee had given me – with the leather hood and female maid uniform, no one will know who is their slave – that is unless I do something stupid. Then all bets are off.

After awhile they settled into their spots at the dining room table and I was called to bring out the salad.

I entered carrying a tray and nearly dropped it when I saw who was their guest. My own daughter KAREN!

She nearly choked on her drink when she saw me. I thought that for sure Karen recognized me.

Dee spoke first. “This is our maid. We took the liberty of putting a hood over her face so she would perform her duties without any distraction or embarrassment. We have her services every so often, but this is the very first time she has exposed her true nature to someone of such beauty.”

I wanted to stop them from inviting my daughter into their web, but I was deathly afraid that when Karen learned that it was her father who was behind the mask in the maid outfit – that she would lose all respect for me entirely. Being gagged came in handy cause I wanted to scream out and make her run away.

“You told me that if I joined you and Tom for dinner – that I would experience something new. I had no idea that y’all were into something so kinky.” Karen politely stated. “I must warn you that I don’t believe in bondage or S&M until I am much more comfortable with my hosts. I hope you didn’t think I would participate in this game.”

Dee comforted Karen by explaining “Don’t be afraid of our maid. She is trained to obey both Tom and I – and will not be participating in anything we have planned tonight. That is unless you want her to.”

“I like trying new things. It is just that this bizarre attire caught me off guard.” Karen told her hosts. “What is she called?”

“If you named her - What would you call her?” Tom asked.

“Slave, Servant, or Maid – I guess” Karen suggested.

“Those names are good – but we tend to call HER – Bitch, Slut, or Pussy” Tom proudly replied.

I didn’t miss the fact that they were calling me a ‘HER’ and not exposing my true sex to my daughter.

I was instructed to bring out the main course, and when I returned I heard Karen answering a question that one of them must have asked. Even though I didn’t hear the question, the answer she was in the middle of giving left no doubt its nature.

“… There were 3 guys and another girl – we played a game of trivia and the winner got to choose something for the losers to do. We had just finished dinner at my friends’ apartment, and were about to have desert. There was one question that I got wrong, and up to that point I had been pretty good at this game. Mark, one of the guys present, said that I should strip off my top, another told me to strip off my bottom the third guy wanted me to spread myself out on the dining room table. I did. Then Pam walked back into the room with ice cream and chocolate syrup and said that I was going to be the plate for desert and they all were going to eat off me. Ice cream melted and the chocolate syrup was everywhere while 4 tongues licked me. I but it was by far the most original and kinky thing I have done with more than one person at a time.”

Tom assured her – “Someday you will look back on tonight and say it was the most original and kinky time you have had with more than one person”

A discerning smile spread across Dee’s face.

The dinner went without any problems, and Karen didn’t realize I was in the room with her. I was ready to die – I was so frightened. At one point during dinner I spilled a few drops of water when I was filling Dee’s glass. It really wasn’t anything to be concerned about, but Dee made sure that Karen got the full treatment.

“Pussy, can’t you do anything right – you spilled some water. What do you have to say for yourself?” Dee taunted me.

I could not answer. My eyes got as big as saucers. Up to this point I had not raised my eye lids very much for fear that Karen would see behind the mask and know it was me.

“Bend over!” Dee commanded.

When I did – she swatted my behind once.

“Go to Tom and bend over so he can punish you too – and then do the same to our guest. We wouldn’t want her to be left out of the fun.”

I went around the table and bent over next to Tom. Swat. He smacked my panty-covered ass.

The hard part was stepping over to my daughter and bending over for her to hit me.

“Spilling your host’s water is a serious offense. Do you really think one smack should be sufficient?” My daughter Karen slyly suggested.

“Why no, my dear guest … one from each of us is not enough. How many do you suppose we should administer?” Dee beamed.

“Twenty would be suitable.” Karen proudly announced.

“Twenty for spilling a few drops of water?” Dee raised her eyebrows at the aggressive nature their sexy young guest was exhibiting.

“My father raised me right. If he were here he would tell your slut that she would remember it more if she gets 20 swats. She won’t forget to mind her manors.” Karen arrogantly exclaimed.

Tom nearly choked at Karen’s words and it looked to me like Dee was kicking him under the table. I recognized what my daughter was doing. She knew her hosts were into a bit of S & M and she wanted to establish herself on the giving rather than receiving end.

I bent over next to her chair and she swatted my behind 10 or 15 times before she ‘accidentally’ got one of her smacks to my butt a bit too high between my legs. I was surprised by her agressivness and how strong her smacks where. I was really in pain by her hard punishment. I wiggled a bit to keep myself from being smacked again – close to my balls.

“What the hell?” Karen was dumfounded. She reached between my legs and gripped my panty-trapped manhood and nuts. Her bewilderment was short lived when she squeezed my nuts in her hand.

I yelped in surprise and fear, but nothing came out of the gag other than a grunt.

“Your Pussy maid is nothing but a drag queen. It's a man. I can't belive it!” Karen was overwhelmed by this erotic turn of events.

I could feel her fingers squeezing my poor nuts and the pain from her delicate hand was nothing compared to the shame I had behind that mask. My daughter is revolted by my appearance as our neighbors’ maid. Yet she hasn’t even discovered that I was in this taffeta maid uniform. She re-composed herself enough to respond “I think the remaining part of the spanking ought to be done on a bare ass, so I know what I am hitting.”

“Why – how delightful.” Dee gladly spoke up.

Karen yanked my satin panties down my legs till they bunched at my ankles. “Step out of them and spread your legs wide… then bend over!” she commanded.

I tried my best to obey. Tears were soaking inside my hood. My hands were shaking as I complied with her instruction.

My own daughter Karen was administering a spanking on my bare behind. When she finished swatting my butt she took her finger and flicked my ball sack sending a jolt of pain. Lucky for me Dee had shaved my balls, chest and legs only a few days earlier saying that her maid looked ridiculous with hair there. If it weren’t for my mask and the less obvious differences Karen might have recognized me as her loving father.

The worst part about the night so far was Karen’s next rude but deadly accurate comment.
“He have a cute little butt, but I guess we should put back on your panties now – I seriously doubt anyone will want to use such a tiny dick for their pleasure tonight.”

OUCH!

That stung worse than the spanking or the flick to my unprotected balls! I acknowledged I was not hung very well. Tom found my weakness and has exploited it to his best advantage for several weeks. With Tom & Dee’s persistence I had admitted how inferior I was to them and that I somehow deserved their relentless manipulation. Debby loved me, and never made me feel any less than a perfect man. However, since my wife’s untimely death, the women I dated never seemed genuinely satisfied in sexual intercourse with me.

Pulling up my panties, and slinking out of the room – I went off to the kitchen to clean up.

After eating, everyone adjourned to the family room and Tom had asked Karen to stand on the coffee table. I was called into the room.

“I want our pussy-male maid to undress you – and you can be desert for us.” Dee told Karen. “Slut, you are to undress our very sexy & delicious desert – but don’t let your hands wander into her private parts. I know how much you want to. But they are for the Master and Mistress of the house.”

----------
I didn’t want to remove her clothes. I didn’t want them to have pleasure of my gorgeous 19-year old daughter. She was meant for a nice fine young boy. She should be having sex in the privacy of her own home or maybe the other boys’ home. She shouldn’t be here standing on the table waiting for me (a feminized male) to strip her for their ultimate pleasure.

Dee swatted me on my ass, and again told me to strip their desert so they can enjoy her. I didn't do anything. Dee stared at me and stood up next to me.

"- It's funny, your male slave is soo much smaller than you, your body look much more muscular." Kares suddenly said to us.
Dee turned to her and smiled.
" Yes, i prefer my boyslaves to be slim and weak. Slave, flex your muscle for your mistress." She said to me.
The maid dress had almost no sleeves and i reluctantly put up my arms and flexed them in front of Dee and my daughter. I hadn't worked out in several years and my arms had always been pretty slim, my biceps looked smaller than i remebered now when i flexed them. Dee gave me an evil smile and confidently bagan to posing to show off her very powerful biceps next to mine.

" My god, Dee. Your muscle is almost double his size. I have never seen a female outmuscle a guy like that before. It's soo cool. Wait a minute", she said and put up her cellphone.
" I mist take a picture of this and show to my friends, they won't belive me otherwise."
Karen took out her phone and bagan to take pictures, telling us to pose with our arms flexed in diffrent positions, and it was so embarrasing for me to see how big Dee arms where compared to mine. I wanted to run away, but know i couldn't blow my cover. Dee seems to LOVE to shof off like this in front of Karen, and expertly showed off her offseason bodybuilder-type of body en many poses as Karen just contined to take pics.
"Damn, this is soo cool, Dee you have a really great body. I like to have a body like you someday also" Kared said to her.

" Now, slave, then we all saw who has the muscle, you have to strip our visitor to dessert, if you don't do it right now, you will regret it!" Dee threten me.

I felt fear of she would exposing me in front of my daughter and obeyed this time.

As I removed her dress, Karen proudly thrust her chest out to better arouse her hosts. Although Karen’s chest was not as muscular as Dee’s, I would rate her chest superior with her 36D breasts. Those breasts were magnificently perky and upright. Other than her face, her breasts would be considered her best asset.

“If you don’t mind, I am not comfortable with your weak man maid & his insignificant dick and small muscles undressing me. I would at least prefer if Tom were to do the honors. And if he’s not man enough, at least get a real woman to do the honors – like you” Karen explained her discomfort directly to Dee.

Again my daughter humiliated me.

Dee took the opportunity to throw gas on the flame. “Well, Slut – get over in the corner and don’t bother our new playmate any more until I command you. Tom, why don’t you go to our new next-door-neighbor and show her how much manly charm hangs between your legs. Once my new pretty has seen your tool, maybe she’ll be more accessible to our charms.”

I slunk over to the corner, while Tom gleefully exposed his thick and well hung manhood to Karen.

“That’s more like it” Karen was overwhelmed by the sight. “You can take my panties off.

I watched from the corner while Tom and Dee stroked, petted, and drew into their web my beautiful daughter. As they ran their hands all over her body and inside her damp pussy – they told her to just stand there and let them bring her to orgasm. Dee was fingering Karen’s wet pussy with her left hand and sucking on her tit, while Tom stood beside Karen on the table encouraged her hand to stroke his rising manhood. When Tom’s ridged shaft was at 9-½ inches; I could see Karen crave it. She poked his lance at her pussy while Dee’s hands were still stroking there.

“Oh yeah baby, we’ve got some dick for this pussy – don’t we Tom?” Dee hissed into Karen’s ear loud enough for even me to hear.

“Lay down on the table.” Dee ordered Karen.

My daughter slithered to her knees and then lay down while spreading her thighs wider by the second. Tom positioned his cockhead at her opening. As he slowly thrust into her, Dee was working magic on Karen’s nipples pulling and extending them far from her chest. Dee kissed Karen manipulating her tongue as it took command of Karen’s senses. Karen was being attacked on all sides, as Dee’s erotic control was in full gear.

Karen responded to Tom’s thrusts by grinding her hips meeting each shove as he drove his thick meat into her expanding pussy. I watched in awe as Dee’s muscular arms surrounded Karen’s chest just under her breasts pinning her arms by her side and keeping her from struggling against Tom’s member.

"- My god, your are a strong woman!" Karen said and stopped resistning under Dee's hold on her. Through thrust after thrust Tom’s bloated cock penetrated its way deep within Karen’s love canal, until it could go no further. Dee stopped kissing Karen and let her suck in a mouthful of air as her orgasm was rapidly building to a feverish pitch.

“Oh, YEAH. He fills me up.” Karen contented.

“Do you want Tom to fuck you now?” Dee hissed.

“He is already!” Karen quizzically replied.

“No, my precocious new plaything, he has his cock buried deep inside you now. But he won’t fuck you with it – until I command him to obey. It will sit there, impaling you – throbbing inside but only I will let him fuck you with it.” Dee shrewdly told Karen.

Karen didn’t comprehend just how much Dee was toying with her.

Dee no longer needed to hold Karen down to the table. Tom bat was entirely in her pussy. All Dee had to do was rest her tan muscular arm on Karen’s shoulder and play with her full tit. Dee’s other hand stroked the soft fair hair below Karen’s stomach until her nimble fingers found Karen’s clit. She massaged the swollen clit sending jolts of electricity from Karen’s pussy all the way to her clouded mind. A mew escaped Karen’s lips, and a smirk spread across Dee’s face. She was getting to my daughter. Actually getting to her was a bit of an understatement since she was toying with Karen like a cat would a mouse.

“Tell me now – tell me you want Tom to fuck you with his thick hot dick!” Dee taunted her prey.

“Please fuck me. I need this so much. I can feel him twitch. I can feel the blood pulse inside his dick… now please let him ram it home till I cum” Karen begged.

Dee nodded yes to Tom. Then she kissed Karen passionately – ramming her own tongue deep into Karen’s sweet mouth. Tom pulled his shaft slowly from my daughter’s pussy only to thrust it deep inside of her again. Over and over, he pulled out and then slammed back as far as he could go. I watched in awe as his fabulous tool worked Karen to a feverish pitch. His dick was slick with her juice. Her nipples were like large eraser tips as they poked upward from her white globes. Her hair was being messed up from Dee’s hands that were stroking though it while kissing her lips. Karen thrust her pelvis up to meet his penetration. Dee knew the signs of a woman ready to cum. Karen’s pupils got very dilated. Her eyes were like marbles and I witnessed her nose as it flared open while she absorbed extra oxygen that her body desperately needed.

“Cum for me girl – the first of many times – my pet.” Dee gleefully recognized her triumph.

Karen squeezed down as her climax erupted.

“Damn she’s tight – she’s got a hold of my prick and isn’t letting it back out of her pussy till she’s through with her orgasm. Um, Oh…. She’s milking my cock. Its… going… to… squirt… Ahhhhhhhh.” Tom blasted his seed deep within her tight young puss.

Dee sauntered over to the corner where I was still standing. She pointed to the floor directly in front of her. I knew precisely what she had in mind and respectfully sunk to my knees. She stuffed her breasts into my face as she reached behind me to undo the strap which held my ball gag in place. When it was removed and I finally got to close my mouth and lick my dry lips. Once the slobber had been removed from my chin, I glanced up at my tormenting neighbor. Her eyes showed the excitement that she delighted in her little scene -- just preformed for my discomfort, and their pleasure. “Don’t speak!” she warned me.

" Well, why don’t we send our little maid home. Even if our guest may like wimpy men, and i think he had seen enough for today.”

Tom showed me to the door. “We won’t keep her long. Don’t wait up!” Then with a gleam in his eyes, he reminded me – “If I were you, I wouldn’t let on that you know what Karen has been doing tonight – after all, how would you explain such knowledge?”

I went home, showered and jerked off – thinking of how convincing Tom and Dee were with Karen and how emasculated I had become.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-16, 13:08
Last Achievements

Chapter 7 The Discovery.

That night I waited impatiently for my young daughter to return home from being the newest neighbor fuck toy. Just as Tom had warned, I couldn’t let on that I knew of her whereabouts. I had watched them both entice her into sex, and fuck her to the first of many orgasms.

Karen returned home at 1am, and I asked where she had been & what she had been doing.

“Daddy, I have been out with some friends. Don’t worry about me – I had another girl with me. She’s pretty tough, and can keep guys from having their way with little ol’ me.” She teased.

I pressed the issue. “Were you with some people I know?”

Karen looked at me rather strange. “Daddy, I am a big girl now. Who I choose to let into my life is my business. But I will tell you that I never knew that satisfaction could be so close to home.” Then her eyes got a dreamy look “Now, I need a hot bath and comfortable bed. Goodnight Pop!”

‘Let into her life’ for sure – I thought. She let them into her pussy, her mouth, and God knows where else after I left. ‘Satisfaction could be so close to home’ means that she surely will be joining them again soon. The only thing I regret was that she didn’t tell me what she had been doing, or whom she had been doing it with. This meant only one thing – she has a personal life – and chooses not to bother telling me about it. Then again, I presumed that since I am her father, and sometimes a role mother – why would I suspect that she would act any other way. After all, if it was me in her place – I doubt if I would tell my father that I had dinner with the neighbors, while they were served by a crossdressed male maid, and then fucked silly for desert.

Karen never did own up to her new sexual activities. Tom & Dee didn’t have any use for me the next week, but Karen was out each night till late --- but never needed to drive her car. She said she was working out with her new friend Dee, so I knew where she was, and i also knew they most likely did other things than just working out.

On Saturday Dee joined Tom and me after our golf game, on our way home Dee had joined me in my house for a drink. Since neither of us saw Karen’s car in the driveway, we both assumed she was not home. Dee had a tanktop and shorts, who showed her beatiful and strong body. very bit of her body language yelled out Dee is dominating! Her tan skin. Her fabulous shoulders and arms were bulging and those 14 or 15 inch biceps framing her firm breasts made her look even more powerful. Her thighs could put many football players to shame, yet everything about her still said that she was a woman. Her face wasn’t the least bit masculine and she was very beatiful.

I returned to the family room with Dee’s drink in my hand when she pointed to the floor and ordered me “ I have missed your slutty little lips all week. Unzip my shorts – slut !"

I sat down and as i unzipped them i felt how she had her big black strap-on under her shorts. As i opend her shorts her dildo flung out.

" Good slut, and now get to work on my girldick.”

Obediently I began to kiss, lick and suck her huge dildo.

Unbeknownst to either of us, Karen was home – and heard some noises in the family room, but before she made her presence known – she distinctly heard Dee ridicule her father.

“C’mon Slut. Be a good Pussy boy and suck this dildo.” Karen overheard Dee saying. “You haven’t had it in nearly a week. I know you are aching for it now. And i have missed the view of your slutty lips on my body.”

Karen was about to enter the room when she clearly overheard Dee “This dildo was sucked last night by your gorgeous daughter. But she doesn’t suck a cock near as good as her ol’ man.” Dee said and laughed at me

Karen peeked around the corner and saw a little more than what she expected.

There in the middle of the room was Dee – lazy massaging her thick arms so her arm mucles popped out while standing in front of me – her father – kneeling before her, sucking on her big black dildo she had strapped on.

“C’mon Slut, you want this prick up your ass – don’t ya?” Dee teased while wagging her dildo back and forth in front of my face.

“Please, easy...” I meekly replied – my eyes following her dildo.

“Get your clothes off – boy. I want you to be naked when you suck my girl-dick.” Dee ordered.

I quickly yanked my shirt over my head, and began to stand up so I could remove my pants when Dee pushed on the top of my head shoving me back down to my knees. “No, slut. You stay on your knees. Take your clothes off from down there.”

None of this was lost on Karen – who up till now naturally assumed that she was the only family member who was getting intimate with the neighbors.
She couldn't belive the sight she saw, how this strong woman had compleate dominance over her father. At this point – she didn’t feel comfortable barging in on Dee and me. She just had to see and hear what was going on, without getting noticed. Karen inched a bit closer to the side of the doorway to get a better hiding place, and still be within earshot of the action.

“You lost 15 holes today. And you owe me a couple of dozen oral services from last week. I own your pussy boy mouth for a long time – don’t I slut?” Dee pointed out the obvious position I was in.

“Yes Dee” I again mumbled.

When I was naked – and my face back within a few inches of her bloated dildo Dee began to ridicule me.
“Geez, your are so small and cute, you slutboy. I love weak and submissive guys like you, flex your weak muscle for me, slut."
I hesitated abit before bending my arm and flexed my arm for her.
" Damn, your muscles are even smaller than i remember, they look so tiny and weak. I bet even your slutty daughter have bigger muscles than you. Look, here is some real muscles!" Dee said and flexed her arms, and her big and curvy biceps popped up, and dwarfed mine.
"Go ahead and tell me who is bigger? Who is superior?”

“You are Dee” I humbly admitted.
"And your little cock is at pathetic as your weak muscles, look here, my dildo is double the size of your little cock, both wider and longer. Your little cock look like a 10 y old boys next to my dildo!" She tauted me as she put her dildo next to my cock, holding and comparing both of them.

Karen was amazed how much stronger Dee looked compared to her father. She had never thought much of her fathers body, it was pretty normal for a 40 y old man who didn't exercice much, but compared to this muscular woman hee looked very weak and by some strange reason she felt both embarrased and turned on by this.

“You want my dildo. I can see it in your eyes. Now crawl to the refrigerator and fetch me another drink. Then get back here on your knees and i will finish the job.” Dee told me.

She smiled and motioned for me to fetch her drink then she sank into the couch – her dildo dangling out of her shorts.

I obediently crawled to the kitchen – Karen couldn’t get out of the way in time – and thus surprised me with her presence. Suddenly she stand before me, as i was standing naked on my knees.

“Daddy – Are you really Dees Slut slave?” Karen shockingly asked.

I was stunned. “Karen ---what are you doing home? Oh my God ---- This isn’t what it looks like ----“ I stammered and got up on my feet.

“I think it’s EXACTLY what it looks like! You didn’t answer my question. Are you her Slut slave?” Karen shot back at me.

Again, I couldn’t answer her – I tried desperately to cover my nude body. “Um – Well, We’re just playing a little game. I lost a golf bet.” I wanted to rationalize my actions.

Dee got up off the couch and sauntered into the kitchen when she heard Karen’s voice getting upset. She didn’t even bother to stuff her black dildo back inside her pants. She didn’t interfere – just stood there, her hands on her hips, waiting to see what would happen now that Chris was caught sucking her dildo.

Karen reached out and slapped my cheek, stunning me in the process. “I’m going to ask you one more time. You better answer me with one of 2 words – yes or no. Are you her Slut Maid?”

I stared at her – I could see the shock in her eyes. I glanced at Dee and I could see the smug look in her eyes. I went back and forth – viewing them both, but no words came out of my mouth. I wasn’t ready to answer her.

Dee made it easy. “Slut. Who gave you permission to get off your knees? I told you to crawl in here and get me another drink – then you can come back in the family room and worship me again.”

Then when I didn’t drop to my knees, or acknowledge her comment she added
“Just moments ago you said you adored my mucles.” Dee made a point and flexed her arm in front of Karen & me again.

I was speechless. I couldn’t think of a thing to say. I didn’t want to say YES and tell my daughter that I am the slut maid who she couldn’t stand last weekend. I was afraid to say NO with Dee standing there to dispute me.

Dee raised her voice “SLUT – GET ON YOUR KNEES LIKE I TOLD YOU!”

I looked at her. She didn’t look happy. She looked like someone that I needed to listen to. It was like everything was in slow motion, but I didn’t react fast enough to suit her.

“NOW – SLUT!” Dee commanded “KNEEL! And get your hands away from your TINY DICK!”

I slunk to my knees, spread my legs some, and then placed my hands beside my legs – exposing my shaved crotch and my now deflated little worm of a dick.

I could feel Karen’s eyes boring into my crotch after the comment that Dee made about my prick. Seeing my submissive behavior as I meekly obeyed her command, I am sure she wondered about a lot of things.

Dee calmly spoke again.
“OK slut, you have earned a punishment for disobeying a real woman when I gave you an order. That will take a back seat to all Karen’s questions that need answers. Don’t make it worse for you - Fetch my drink, and we’ll sit in the family room and politely discuss this.” She turned and walked back to the couch and plopped down.

I stayed on my knees and crawled to the fridge – grabbed a beer and scurried past Karen to my mistress.

Karen quietly followed me to the family room and sat at the other end of the couch.

I went to sit in the chair but Dee stopped me.

“No, Slut – you begged me to let you suck my dildo, and that is exactly what you are going to do.”

“But I thought we were going to discuss what Karen saw” I complained.

Dee explained much to my amazement “Karen and I are very familiar with each other. We will discuss this like adults females. You on the other hand are my boyslut. As such, you belong on your knees, with a real womans dildo in your mouth.”

I disagreed, “She is my daughter and as such doesn’t need you telling her anything. I am her FATHER. I'm not playing this game in front of her!” I said, and got up on my feet again.

“She may be your daughter and you may be her Father – but since you lost 15 holes today our have to serve me for at least 5 hours today! "

" Well, i have to do that another day, i'm not doing it in front of Karen." I said stubborn.

" So, do you really wanna challange my dominance over you in front of Karen, boyslut? You have earned some serious punishment for that challange me like this." She said thretenly and got up on her feet. I backed away from her a little. I was standing naked and felt vulnerable in front of Dees strong body.

Karen just looked at us two with her mouth open, waiting for what would happend.

Suddenly Dee attacked me and i tried to fend her off. I managed to hold her away alittle while, but she managed to get behind me and pinned my arms to my side and scooped me up in the air, pressing the air out of my lungs. She could just hold me there with my feet dangling above the floor, and she giggled at me.
" It seems to me like you have lost some wheight, i can hold you like this as nothing. " Dee giggled and held me there for a minute as my naked body struggled to get free from her strong and muscular arms.
She let me go and i tried to surprised her with a quick attack, grabbing her head under my arm in a side headlock.
She counter my move by getting my head in a identical headlock. She muscled my head down and forced me to release my hold and pushed me down on the floor, with her on top of me.

My daughter Karen looked at us closely and was shocked how easily Dee could manouver me around on the mat, how helpless my struggle where to stop her. Dee dominated our wrestling match completely now and she seems to enjoy her physical dominance over me as she released on hold just to quickly put me in another. I knew she had won the fight and tried just to defend myself. She was still in her tanktop and shorts, while i was naked, but i could feel her black dildo as she rubbed it against my body when she could.
" -Lets the real punishment begin, are you prepared, you little slut!" She said to me and got me on my belly and manuvered herself behind me.
" Nooo, please no." I pleaded to her and tried to wiggle away from her.
But her strong hands captured mine and her thick tights was pushing my legs apart as i felt how her slick dildo began to press against my butthole. Damn, she was going to rape me in front of Karen, and i couldn't stop her.
" Karen, you see how easy it is to fuck a manpussy. You only do like this!" Dee said and slownly pressed her black dildo inside me, inch for inch. I screamed out in pain, and she pulled back just to trust it inside again with even greater force, until it was buried all the way inside me, and i could feel her shorts and strong legs pressing against my butt. I was laying flat on my belly as Dee started to fuck me with her dildo like a peace of meat.
" Please Dee, it hurts." I pleaded
" This angle my hurt sometimes, get up in your knees, slut." Dee instructed me.
I did so, and as i stood on all four she began to fuck me hard again, drilling even deeper inside of me.
She brought some tears to the edge of my eyes, but i could feel my dick was rockhard as she raped me.

“Turn to face Karen! I want her to see such a slut you are.” Dee ordered

I meekly turned toward where she was on the couch. I didn't dare to meet her eyes, so i looked down, as my body was shaking from Dee strong thrusting as she was raping me.

" Pussyboy, i want you to look at Karen as i fuck the shit out of our little ass." Dee leaned forward and grabbed my face from behind with both her hands. She pressed in three fingers from her both hands into my mouth, forcing my mouth and lips wide opend and her fingers invaded my mouth at the same time she fucked my ass silly.

I never felt so dominated and helpelss in my whole life, and could not belive Karen was watching my humiliation by this strong woman.

" My god Dad, your getting so fucked up right now, i cant't belive it. She made you her bitch and you just taking it like a slut! You should be able to defend your self better against a woman. "

I heard her world and began to struggle against Dee again, my arms where free and i began to push away her hands from my face, and wiggled with my body.

" So you wanna fight again. Thats good to me, i love when my weak slaves trying to resist me! It just turns me on more!" She said and grabbed my right arm and twist it behind my back. She when grabbed my left arm and twisted it behind my back also, and with nothing to hold me up, i was now on my knees and my face was down on the mat again with both my arms twisted behind my back, still with her dildo inside my ass.
" See Karen, my slut is so weak so i can control and him with just one arm. See, i pinning him down with just one arm" Dee said and waved her left hand to Karen to prove her point. I tried ho get my arms free from her hand who was holding them behind by back, but i had very bad leverage and to my embarrasment i could not move them at all.
Dee began to fuck me like never before and i could just lay there in this very embarrasing and submissive position as Dee slowly builded up her orgasm, and after a few minutes i could feel her body shaking behind me ass she rotated her crutch against my as she came hard.

She was satisfied and pulled out of me and i just slumped to the floor, exhausted.

Then Dee looked sheepishly toward Karen “I guess that was an awnser to your question if he is my slut maid. But what can I say – he loves getting fucked be me. Most men love it, being taken by a strong woman, even if they don't admit it.”

Karen bewilderment was evident “Damn, i cant belive this. You really made him your bitch. When did you two start doing all this – while I was away at college?”

Dee went on to explain. “We have been doing this for a little over 4 weeks. It seems that we have a natural born slut here. As you can plainly see, he’s cock not much to look at, but he as a cute litte ass and a great little tounge, and loves to please me with it. And he LOVES to touch my strong muscles, and his tiny little prick gets so turned on when i force him to serve me och take his cute ass like i just did."
Then patting my head like a favorite pet she added, “Isn’t that right Slut?”

I didn't say anything, but slowly I bobbed my head up and down.

“I asked you a direct question – you better answer me – and go on telling me all the things I like to hear.” Dee threatened as she pulled my hair on the back of my head.

“She’s right. I never experienced this kind of agressive sex when your mother was alive, and I haven’t found the right woman since then. I just get turned on pleasing her, and letting her have her way with me. I't embarrasing, but her dominance over me turns me on. I love her strong body.” I divulged my affirmation.

Dee made me feel even more inferior by ordering me “Turn and face her – spread your legs wide – and show Karen how turned on you are by this.”

I obeyed.

Karen couldn’t help but stare at my straining and rockhard 5-inch prick. It was hard but insubstantial. Dee black dildo beside me dwarfed it. My whole body was shaved, and my balls looked smaller somehow. I wasn’t that embarrassed until a smirk began to form on Karen’s lip. She thought I looked bizarre.

“Growing up here – I never really saw you -- I always thought you were bigger – DADDY – I always thought you were a MAN” Karen mocked me as she said the word ‘man’ she looked at Dee’s dildo.
“If you are our neighbors maid, and slut, and the wife next door is able to outmuscle wou and rape your ass in front of me – how can I ever be expected to look up to you?”

“I guess --- I don't know.” I mumbled.

“What are you good for now?” Karen asked.

Before I could stumble out a response, or even think of one – Dee laughingly spoke up
“He’s got an amazing mouth. I love it when he licks me, and he can bring me an orgams like this quicker than enybody else i know!”

I squirmed at that thought.

Dee turned to Karen again “So what’s it going to be Karen – are you going to become our plaything too, like your dad? Are you going to let someone fuck you anytime they want? Are you going to kneel down and beg to be allowed to suck my dildo or Toms cock?”

Karen stood up
" Well, – I'm not gonna be your plaything, but i'm getting really horny by watching you work over him like that and i want your dildo in me – and I am climbing on.” Karen told Dee.

Dee just smiled and waited for her in the sofa to ‘use’ her dildo.

Karen straddled her lap and ever so slowly descended her big black dildo. She inhaled deeply as she reached the bottom. She could take no more. All 9 inches were expanding the limits that her moist pussy could absorb. Her incredible dildo stretched her lips wide – and plummeted deep within her body. Dee went to push up against her – but she motioned for her to remain still. She wanted to fuck the dildo. She wanted that dildo in her – but on her own terms. I watched from my knees as my lovely daughter rode this monster until she squirted her female cum.

Dee rose up satisfied and cleaned up her dildo with a towel before putting it back into her shorts.
" - I have enjoyed useing both of your talants, but i have to go now. I guess you two have more discussion to do. " She said and laughed alittle, as she left our house.
My life was never the same again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-16, 14:21
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

hey man take a breath... ur stories keeps going and going... try to make it short... u hv good writing skills... try using celebrities... u ll get good response
Old 04-Mar-16, 15:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalix7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hey man take a breath... ur stories keeps going and going... try to make it short... u hv good writing skills... try using celebrities... u ll get good response
LOL, short with celebrities?

Well, ive done short stories here and done long stories here.

examples of short stories are here :
The Drow tales
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(ps. i'm writing a LONG drow story also :-) Not done yet... )

Daughters best friend
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The mixed wrestling workout class [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Long stories takes more time from the readers and writers but are much more rewarding.

You talking to me about how to get more good response, and i can tell you ive got thanked 18 000 times here, i'm the second most thanked user on this forum...
But most thing here i dont post to get responses, i post it here for my own sake. If others enjoy it i's a bonus.
This story, for example, The golfing bet, i made for about 5 years ago, and its just been laying around on my HD for 5 years. Its a rewrite from a story StryWrter7 did, who had alot of gay and male to male sex. I rewrote the story and removed all gay themes, as i dont enjoy these gay themes when i read erotica.

Anyway, i had a HD crash last year and many stories like these got lost. Posting this story here is a great way for me to back up stories also, so they dont get lost forever. Plus, its easier for me to accsess and read the stories from a mobile phone then its here and not on my HD at home.

PS. I have some terrifying news for you, this story will soon be much longer ;-)
Old 04-Mar-16, 15:30
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

i know u got so many thanks and i also like ur stories... i m a big fan of ur writing... please write about celebs...
The Following User Says Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
crossdressing, femdom, humiliation, muscle-compare, pegging, wrestling