Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jun-18, 00:24
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat

Oh. Wow. Wheh.

Got out of a session with Anat a couple of hours ago. I'll write up a more organized review later, but for...just wow.

Intense. Yeah, 'intense' is about the right word. I've only had two sessions before her, so it's hard to really compare her, but I can say she's the most dominant woman I've wrestled so far, and I can't imagine that being topped anytime soon. She really knows how to control a session and just ragdoll you around. I'm a fairly big dude, stronger than most, and I just felt like...nothing.

Also, very professional and understanding.

Top recommendations. If she's ever in your area, even close, go for her. Heck, if she's only a day drive from you, still go. Worth the trip.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-18, 03:49
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ready when you are 😈
Do you ever use bodyscissors and/or bearhugs for submissions?
Old 29-Jun-18, 03:55
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you guys think I should session with her for 1 hour or 2 hours? I'm going to session with her later, and would like to know if 2 hours is worth it. Also, could someone give me a rough idea of what her hard limits are in a session?
Regardless of the wrestler, in my opinion, you should always go for two hours.

One hour sessions are ALWAYS rushed - by the time you're in "subspace" you're half way through and before you know it it's time to wrap up.

Two hour sessions allow you to enjoy the experience, as well as engage in personal conversation which I think makes the session more enjoyable and the overall domination experience deeper.

Some girls give discounts for more than one hour as well.

I realize of course the session fee generally gets bumped to $500-$600+ at this point but it is worth it in my opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-18, 21:47
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you ever use bodyscissors and/or bearhugs for submissions?
Yes, when requested. They aren’t the most effective submissions for a real fight, but are popular for pro-style, and many fetishists. I get requests for body scissors much more frequently than for bearhugs.

I pretty much do whatever you are looking for, as long as it isn’t extremely dangerous (eg. rope around your neck, drugs) or likely to injure someone (eg. stand up fights in small spaces), doesn’t involve hitting me, and doesn’t involve servicing you sexually. Some things are outside of my physical ability, like lifting a man over my head.

-Goddess Anat
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-18, 22:00
Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35 Points: 6,806, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, when requested. They aren’t the most effective submissions for a real fight, but are popular for pro-style, and many fetishists. I get requests for body scissors much more frequently than for bearhugs.

I pretty much do whatever you are looking for, as long as it isn’t extremely dangerous (eg. rope around your neck, drugs) or likely to injure someone (eg. stand up fights in small spaces), doesn’t involve hitting me, and doesn’t involve servicing you sexually. Some things are outside of my physical ability, like lifting a man over my head.

-Goddess Anat
Your recent twitter post when you described a session where the guy started off by slapping your ears was interesting .. to say the least. He got off easy if you just jacked him up against the wall with a followup lecture. You would have been totally justified in terminating the session right there.

But that is an argument for having a standard set of session rules just in case someone gets creative. On the flip side, I did have one woman start slapping me at the start to try to take advantage of a "startle" response. Didn't work after like the third time since it told me when she would start trying to close distance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 02:55
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you guys think I should session with her for 1 hour or 2 hours?
Depends what kind of session you want. For mostly wrestling usually 1 hour is fine unless you know for certain you have the fitness level to go longer, if you want pro/fantasy holds or dom stuff longer might be good.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 23:24
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Goddess...Just saw this thread. I have chosen to honor your request concerning your email to me from yesterday.

But please read my response posted here earlier today on another thread concerning your article on stereotypes as I hope it will give you better insight as to where I was and am coming from.

As I said, I wish I had seen that article before contacting you...it's obvious we have two very different perspective of the session world and I wish you only the best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 22:40
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Ehi Anat ! I saw that you’ll visit my city (Florence) this Autumn... Nice
Old 17-Aug-18, 15:08
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Regardless of the wrestler, in my opinion, you should always go for two hours.

One hour sessions are ALWAYS rushed - by the time you're in "subspace" you're half way through and before you know it it's time to wrap up.

Two hour sessions allow you to enjoy the experience, as well as engage in personal conversation which I think makes the session more enjoyable and the overall domination experience deeper.

Some girls give discounts for more than one hour as well.

I realize of course the session fee generally gets bumped to $500-$600+ at this point but it is worth it in my opinion.
Really?

Admittedly, my experience is limited to four sessions in the past year, but they were all 1 hour and I can't say I ever felt rushed with any of them. I think it's comes down to who you're working with, what you're doing, et cetera - since we're in this topic, I'd say Anat is a good example. I only had an hour with her, but I think she was quite economical with our time, and I really felt like I got the most out of it. It felt like a steady, solid pace, I was pretty well spent at the end, and I'm not even sure I could've gone another hour if I'd paid for it.

I do want to do a two-hour session with Anat if she ever comes back this way or someone else if she doesn't, but I think it would have to be something special, something more planned and thought out. That's one of the things I want to work on when it comes to my sessions: having better plans for what I want to do, communicating more clearly, getting better at setting things up. I definitely want to get more into roleplay and creative scenarios, and I could definitely imagine doing a two-hour session with something like that.
Old 17-Aug-18, 17:05
Points: 55,970, Level: 100 Points: 55,970, Level: 100 Points: 55,970, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,432 Times in 1,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really?

Admittedly, my experience is limited to four sessions in the past year, but they were all 1 hour and I can't say I ever felt rushed with any of them. I think it's comes down to who you're working with, what you're doing, et cetera - since we're in this topic, I'd say Anat is a good example. I only had an hour with her, but I think she was quite economical with our time, and I really felt like I got the most out of it. It felt like a steady, solid pace, I was pretty well spent at the end, and I'm not even sure I could've gone another hour if I'd paid for it.

I do want to do a two-hour session with Anat if she ever comes back this way or someone else if she doesn't, but I think it would have to be something special, something more planned and thought out. That's one of the things I want to work on when it comes to my sessions: having better plans for what I want to do, communicating more clearly, getting better at setting things up. I definitely want to get more into roleplay and creative scenarios, and I could definitely imagine doing a two-hour session with something like that.
Also depends on your location. If you live in a city with a revolving door of visiting session wrestlers, one hour would be ample. If not, and someone happens to visit, 2 hours for sure, so you can savor it, because there's no telling when the next time might be.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin38 For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, review, stuckup